CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: 10/12/2014  (Read 15747 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 10/12/2014
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2014, 10:22:31 AM »

My body is awake, but my brain is still asleep.  It's sort of like a 1/2 drunk feeling.
You been rioting all night?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2014, 10:30:56 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Tony. busy morning getting ready for roadtrip into town with Redneck Rick and Rich Guy Danny. word in the park is that RGD wants to buy the place. paving crew is here to seal all the blacktop.
AVO Classic on fire with coffee.
I think RGD is as broke as the rest of us.  Good morning, Deano.
Or broker and RR might be the richest of us all when you think about it.
I worked an old guy back in the 70's...  Big holes in the bottom of his shoes.  One day as I was walking past his desk, he had left his quarterly stock dividends check sitting on his desk.  $4,000 or $16,000 per year.  At the time that was twice my yearly salary.  Ya never know, some of these cheep people may be loaded...!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2014, 10:34:46 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Tony. busy morning getting ready for roadtrip into town with Redneck Rick and Rich Guy Danny. word in the park is that RGD wants to buy the place. paving crew is here to seal all the blacktop.
I worked an old guy back in the 70's...  Big holes in the bottom of his shoes.  One day as I was walking past his desk, he had left his quarterly stock dividends check sitting on his desk.  $4,000 or $16,000 per year.  At the time that was twice my yearly salary.  Ya never know, some of these cheep people may be loaded...!
Those stories are certainly out there but I was thinking he is rich without money - No Work and No Worries with food to eat and a shelter over his head.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2014, 10:43:56 AM »

Those stories are certainly out there but I was thinking he is rich without money - No Work and No Worries with food to eat and a shelter over his head.
That sounds good too....!  Now just add a cold beer, a cigar, and a nice looking woman that will listen to ya, and what more could you ask for...?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2014, 10:44:28 AM »

Time to become some level of productive.  Later all.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2014, 10:46:15 AM »

That sounds good too....!  Now just add a cold beer, a cigar, and a nice looking woman that will listen to ya, and what more could you ask for...?
Upon addition of the woman it all goes down the tube as the problems and worries arrive with her as he is no longer free of baggage.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2014, 10:54:40 AM »

Upon addition of the woman it all goes down the tube as the problems and worries arrive with her as he is no longer free of baggage.
True that!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2014, 10:55:35 AM »

Ain't gonna hold my breath for that one...

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2014, 11:04:01 AM »

Ain't gonna hold my breath for that one...
I often wonder if there is such a thing....?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2014, 11:04:24 AM »

Time to become some level of productive.  Later all.
Later TR....

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2014, 11:05:46 AM »

Did you get the stewardess to pose for you like that Dave...?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2014, 11:29:31 AM »

Just me, or everyone?  I keep waiting for the next offering and these 5 Vegas to go away.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2014, 11:53:35 AM »

Just me, or everyone?  I keep waiting for the next offering and these 5 Vegas to go away.
Only 12 more hours to go...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2014, 11:54:02 AM »

Exactly, that's how I find my seat.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2014, 12:00:49 PM »

Exactly, that's how I find my seat.
Aaaaahh, a seat finder... Nice.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9