Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

« Reply #105 on: October 11, 2014, 01:12:46 PM »

Wtf?  You'd all be bitching about a crappy Saturday offering and making excuses that the weather is too beautiful for a healthy banter.  We've got a jam, it's dreary here, storming in Texas...  I blame LTG.  Too many Saturdays off has fucked up the mojo.
You're starting to sound like the wife. ;)
Lol!  Just trying to stir up some shit.
I think we can all blame the crappy jams we keep getting.
We can.  We can also blame cb, that's always worked.
If it ain't broke, right?
GFY! Both ya's.
It was just a thought.  I wasn't going with it just yet.  :)

« Reply #106 on: October 11, 2014, 01:38:58 PM »

Afternoon dipshits! My running around seems like it may be over for the day, looking to snark a smoke in soon, CyB calling me

« Reply #107 on: October 11, 2014, 01:50:08 PM »

Afternoon dipshits! My running around seems like it may be over for the day, looking to snark a smoke in soon, CyB calling me
Can't say the same here.  Getting ready to grab some food, followed by two games.  I've got a CyB that's been calling my name too.  Maybe later tonight.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/11/2014
« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2014, 02:02:46 PM »

15 Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Ashtray 6ct Sampler
          1/29.99
14 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve
          5/23.50
13 Diesel Shorty
         10/34.99
12 La Aurora 1495 Series Robusto
         10/29.99
11 MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured Toro
          5/25.00
10 INCH by E.P. Carrillo #62
         10/39.99
 9 CAO Extreme Toro
          5/21.50
 8 Casa Magna Dominican Robusto
         10/34.99
 7 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
          5/24.50
 6 H. Upmann Media Noche Gordo
          5/25.00
 5 AVO Maduro Robusto
          5/26.50
 4 5 Vegas Series 'A'
         10/25.00
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial
          5/22.50
 2 Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Criollo
         10/37.50
 1 Tatuaje 10 Year Anniversary
          5/34.99

« Reply #109 on: October 11, 2014, 02:05:01 PM »

Afternoon dipshits! My running around seems like it may be over for the day, looking to snark a smoke in soon, CyB calling me
Coming up on time to leave the peace and quiet of work for the circus of home.

« Reply #110 on: October 11, 2014, 02:11:34 PM »

Afternoon dipshits! My running around seems like it may be over for the day, looking to snark a smoke in soon, CyB calling me
Coming up on time to leave the peace and quiet of work for the circus of home.
Haha, ain't it the truth. If only we could drink and smoke cigars at work like the old days
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2014, 02:13:04 PM »

went to a noon very small noon meeting and had a great time. 89* and sunny here.
Padron #2000 and water. see I missed very little.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/11/2014
« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2014, 02:13:15 PM »

Afternoon dipshits! My running around seems like it may be over for the day, looking to snark a smoke in soon, CyB calling me
Coming up on time to leave the peace and quiet of work for the circus of home.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

« Reply #113 on: October 11, 2014, 02:14:16 PM »

Afternoon dipshits! My running around seems like it may be over for the day, looking to snark a smoke in soon, CyB calling me
Coming up on time to leave the peace and quiet of work for the circus of home.
Haha, ain't it the truth. If only we could drink and smoke cigars at work like the old days
Need to get me a job at a B&M so I can smoke during work. That would be fantastic.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/11/2014
« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2014, 02:16:06 PM »

went to a noon very small noon meeting and had a great time. 89* and sunny here.
Padron #2000 and water. see I missed very little.
I took a nice nap and I know I didn't miss anything. Good afternoon Dean and Scott.

« Reply #115 on: October 11, 2014, 02:32:47 PM »

Afternoon dipshits! My running around seems like it may be over for the day, looking to snark a smoke in soon, CyB calling me
Coming up on time to leave the peace and quiet of work for the circus of home.
Haha, ain't it the truth. If only we could drink and smoke cigars at work like the old days
Need to get me a job at a B&M so I can smoke during work. That would be fantastic.
Utopia my friend

« Reply #116 on: October 11, 2014, 02:33:45 PM »

went to a noon very small noon meeting and had a great time. 89* and sunny here.
Padron #2000 and water. see I missed very little.
I took a nice nap and I know I didn't miss anything. Good afternoon Dean and Scott.
Afternoon Chip, it's nap kind of weather here 50's and rainy
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/11/2014
« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2014, 02:55:23 PM »

16 La Antiguedad by My Father Toro Gordo
          5/34.50
[...]

« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2014, 03:18:42 PM »

17 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 Toro
         10/39.99
[...]

« Reply #119 on: October 11, 2014, 03:57:59 PM »

Out for a EPC short run robusto and a ST Mokah
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10