Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24

dwgbryant

« Reply #330 on: October 10, 2014, 07:07:37 PM »

Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.

« Reply #331 on: October 10, 2014, 07:10:55 PM »

Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
I am right here with you got NASCAR on without sound on so what is the music choice tonight?

« Reply #332 on: October 10, 2014, 07:12:40 PM »

Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
...tick, tock.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #333 on: October 10, 2014, 07:14:02 PM »

Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
I am right here with you got NASCAR on without sound on so what is the music choice tonight?
got no music. sitting outside the clubhouse. only place I can get wifi.

« Reply #334 on: October 10, 2014, 07:14:33 PM »

Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
...tick, tock.
Evening CB
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #335 on: October 10, 2014, 07:15:07 PM »

Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
...tick, tock.
hello Mike.

« Reply #336 on: October 10, 2014, 07:15:15 PM »

Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
I am right here with you got NASCAR on without sound on so what is the music choice tonight?
got no music. sitting outside the clubhouse. only place I can get wifi.
Well Merle Haggard for me.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #337 on: October 10, 2014, 07:18:36 PM »

Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
I am right here with you got NASCAR on without sound on so what is the music choice tonight?
got no music. sitting outside the clubhouse. only place I can get wifi.
Well Merle Haggard for me.
new campers here have young kids and turned the clubhouse into a play pen, Sponge Bob Square Pants on the tv.

« Reply #338 on: October 10, 2014, 07:22:55 PM »

Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
...tick, tock.
hello Mike.
Evening Dean.  Which vitola of OOO?  Dove into my OOO box a grabbed one of everything.

« Reply #339 on: October 10, 2014, 07:23:28 PM »

Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
I am right here with you got NASCAR on without sound on so what is the music choice tonight?
got no music. sitting outside the clubhouse. only place I can get wifi.
Well Merle Haggard for me.
new campers here have young kids and turned the clubhouse into a play pen, Sponge Bob Square Pants on the tv.
Hahh LMAO good for you're old ass.  You can be Bad Dad

« Reply #340 on: October 10, 2014, 07:24:39 PM »

Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
...tick, tock.
hello Mike.
Evening Dean.  Which vitola of OOO?  Dove into my OOO box a grabbed one of everything.
All I got is whatever we got on the 6/$1 deal that cost $7.  Looks like a toro maybe.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #341 on: October 10, 2014, 07:33:23 PM »

Sheesh guess I will talk to myself till the OOO herf by which time I might well be wiped out.

I'm on the Calendar and waiting.
T minus 52 minutes.
...tick, tock.
hello Mike.
Evening Dean.  Which vitola of OOO?  Dove into my OOO box a grabbed one of everything.
I have a robusto, but size doesn't matter :)

« Reply #342 on: October 10, 2014, 07:34:53 PM »

I'm gonna try to join you all shortly.  Just walked in the door and the Mrs wants to talk.  The rest of the family is looking to be fed.  Don't smoke too quickly.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #343 on: October 10, 2014, 07:34:55 PM »

I got the clubhouse to myself. NASCAR on, ashtray next to me and ready to go.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #344 on: October 10, 2014, 07:35:36 PM »

we posting here or on the calendar?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24