Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

CI must have a stockpile of Macanudo's they need to burn down.

Started taping up our bedroom yesterday so I can repaint it tomorrow. Still has the original paint we put on when we moved in 13 years ago. Absolutely the worst part of painting is the taping. I'd almost be willing to pay someone to come in and do it for me.
I'm planning the same for the near future. What's worse than the taping is the clutter.

Thought for Today: "If you wish to avoid seeing a fool you must first break your mirror." - Francois Rabelais (ra-beh-LAY'), French satirist (1494-155
GFY Francois!!

Started taping up our bedroom yesterday so I can repaint it tomorrow. Still has the original paint we put on when we moved in 13 years ago. Absolutely the worst part of painting is the taping. I'd almost be willing to pay someone to come in and do it for me.
I bet that would be a fun project for the girls!

Morning FridayFishSticks.

Is hockey season over or do you have more tourneys and such?

Good morning, non-French douches!

Is hockey season over or do you have more tourneys and such?
Season runs into March, maybe like 2 weeks. Considering this modified travel spring league but have to really look at schedules for baseball and middle school sports

Started taping up our bedroom yesterday so I can repaint it tomorrow. Still has the original paint we put on when we moved in 13 years ago. Absolutely the worst part of painting is the taping. I'd almost be willing to pay someone to come in and do it for me.
I bet that would be a fun project for the girls!
Might as well just go ahead and paint the baseboards then!

Started taping up our bedroom yesterday so I can repaint it tomorrow. Still has the original paint we put on when we moved in 13 years ago. Absolutely the worst part of painting is the taping. I'd almost be willing to pay someone to come in and do it for me.
I'm planning the same for the near future. What's worse than the taping is the clutter.
Our bedroom isn't that bad with clutter. Just a few things to move. The bed frame will stay in the room, no way am I breaking that down. I'll just move it to the middle of the room and work around it.

Started taping up our bedroom yesterday so I can repaint it tomorrow. Still has the original paint we put on when we moved in 13 years ago. Absolutely the worst part of painting is the taping. I'd almost be willing to pay someone to come in and do it for me.
I bet that would be a fun project for the girls!
Might as well just go ahead and paint the baseboards then!
Just think about how rewarding that will be

Started taping up our bedroom yesterday so I can repaint it tomorrow. Still has the original paint we put on when we moved in 13 years ago. Absolutely the worst part of painting is the taping. I'd almost be willing to pay someone to come in and do it for me.
I bet that would be a fun project for the girls!
Might as well just go ahead and paint the baseboards then!
Just think about how rewarding that will be
CNS

Good morning, non-French douches!
Good morning from the Italian douche contingency.

Started taping up our bedroom yesterday so I can repaint it tomorrow. Still has the original paint we put on when we moved in 13 years ago. Absolutely the worst part of painting is the taping. I'd almost be willing to pay someone to come in and do it for me.
I'm planning the same for the near future. What's worse than the taping is the clutter.
Our bedroom isn't that bad with clutter. Just a few things to move. The bed frame will stay in the room, no way am I breaking that down. I'll just move it to the middle of the room and work around it.
Every room in my house has clutter and incidentally needs repainting.

Good morning, non-French douches!
Good morning from the Italian douche contingency.
Is there another type of group of Italians? :D
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8