CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 19, 2014, 12:00:07 AM

Title: 10/19/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on October 19, 2014, 12:00:07 AM
Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't proceed if you have thin skin.  Then light a cigar, pop open your favorite pumpkin beer and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 19, 2014, 12:04:50 AM
Happy Sunday jam everyone!
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 12:16:12 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 12:16:36 AM
 1 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 19, 2014, 12:17:03 AM
Good morning guys.
Mornin Chip
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 12:25:13 AM
Good morning guys.
Mornin Chip
Good morning Bob.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 19, 2014, 12:34:47 AM
Good morning guys.
Mornin Chip
Good morning Bob.
your up early,  working today?
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 12:41:32 AM
Good morning guys.
Mornin Chip
Good morning Bob.
your up early,  working today?
Inventory day for me so a earlier start than normal for me.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 12:49:38 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 19, 2014, 12:51:29 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
early in,  early out? Take care Chip.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 01:24:06 AM
2 Padron Natural #3000
          4/24.00
 1 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 01:24:31 AM
Today is Sunday, Oct. 19, the 292nd day of 2014. There are 73 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 01:25:06 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Oct. 19, 1814, the first documented public performance of "The Star-Spangled Banner" took place at the Holliday Street Theater in Baltimore, where it was performed by an actor now known only as "Mr. Hardinge."
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 01:25:26 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 01:25:43 AM
In 1781, British troops under Gen. Lord Cornwallis surrendered at Yorktown, Virginia, as the American Revolution neared its end.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 01:26:17 AM
In 1789, John Jay was sworn in as the first Chief Justice of the United States.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 01:26:35 AM
1864, Confederate Lt. Gen. Jubal A. Early's soldiers attacked Union forces at Cedar Creek, Virginia; the Union troops were able to rally and defeat the Confederates.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 01:26:55 AM

In 1914, the U.S. Post Office began delivering mail with government-owned cars, as opposed to using contracted vehicles. The First Battle of Ypres began during World War I.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 01:27:20 AM
In 1944, the U.S. Navy began accepting black women into WAVES (Women Accepted for Volunteer Emergency Service). The play "I Remember Mama," by John Van Druten, opened at the Music Box Theater on Broadway.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 01:27:45 AM
In 1951, President Harry S. Truman signed an act formally ending the state of war with Germany.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 01:28:01 AM
In 1960, the United States began a limited embargo against Cuba covering all commodities except medical supplies and certain food products.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 19, 2014, 01:44:42 AM
Gnite Chip
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: TruDog on October 19, 2014, 01:52:23 AM
Good morning guys.
Mornin Chip
Good morning Bob.
...OK Freddy/Bob....you got Chip to say Hi to ya.....Guess I owe you a 10 spot....Oh, and Hi Chip....
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 02:01:53 AM
3 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 2 Padron Natural #3000
          4/24.00
 1 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 02:35:57 AM
In 1977, the supersonic Concorde made its first landing in New York City.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 02:36:19 AM
In 1984, Rev. Jerzy Popieluszko (YAYR'-zee pah-pee-WOOSH'-goh), a Polish Catholic priest with ties to the Solidarity labor movement, was abducted and murdered by communist secret police.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 02:36:40 AM
1987, the stock market crashed as the Dow Jones Industrial Average plunged 508 points, or 22.6 percent in value, to close at 1,738.74.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 02:37:00 AM
In 1989, a British court freed the "Guildford Four," who'd been wrongly convicted of an Irish Republican Army bombing.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 02:37:22 AM
In 1994, 22 people were killed as a terrorist bomb shattered a bus in the heart of Tel Aviv's shopping district. Entertainer Martha Raye died in Los Angeles at age 78.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 02:37:45 AM
Ten years ago: Insurgents in Iraq abducted Margaret Hassan, the local director of CARE International. (Hassan is believed to have been slain by her captors a month later; her body has never been found.) Thirteen people were killed when a Corporate Airlines commuter turboprop crashed in northeast Missouri (two people survived with serious injuries). Former arms control adviser Paul H. Nitze died in Washington, D.C. at age 97.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 02:38:04 AM
Five years ago: The Justice Department issued a new policy memo, telling prosecutors that pot-smoking patients or their sanctioned suppliers should not be targeted for federal prosecution in states that allowed medical marijuana. Actor Joseph Wiseman, 91, who played the sinister Dr. No in the first James Bond feature film, died in New York City. Mass killer Howard Unruh, who took 13 lives during a 1949 rampage in Camden, New Jersey, died in a Trenton nursing facility at age 88.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 02:38:27 AM
One year ago: Nine Lebanese pilgrims abducted in Syria and two Turkish pilots held hostage in Lebanon returned home as part of an ambitious three-way deal cutting across the Syrian civil war. Shane Victorino's seventh-inning grand slam propelled Boston to a 5-2 victory over the Detroit Tigers, clinching the AL championship series in six games. British actor and musician Noel Harrison, who sang the Academy Award-winning ballad "The Windmills of Your Mind," died in Devon, England, at age 79.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 02:38:53 AM
Today's Birthdays: Author John le Carre (luh kah-RAY') is 83. Artist Peter Max is 77. Author and critic Renata Adler is 76. Actor Michael Gambon is 74. Actor John Lithgow (LIHTH'-goh) is 69. Feminist activist Patricia Ireland is 69. Singer Jeannie C. Riley is 69. Rock singer-musician Patrick Simmons (The Doobie Brothers) is 66. Talk show host Charlie Chase is 62. Rock singer-musician Karl Wallinger (World Party) is 57. Former Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele is 56. Singer Jennifer Holliday is 54. Boxer Evander Holyfield is 52. Host Ty Pennington (TV: "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition") is 50. Rock singer-musician Todd Park Mohr (Big Head Todd and the Monsters) is 49. Actor Jon Favreau is 48. Amy Carter is 47. "South Park" co-creator Trey Parker is 45. Comedian Chris Kattan is 44. Rock singer Pras Michel (The Fugees) is 42. Actor Omar Gooding is 38. Country singer Cyndi Thomson is 38. Writer-director Jason Reitman is 37. Actor Benjamin Salisbury is 34. Actress Gillian Jacobs is 32. Rock singer Zac Barnett (American Authors) is 28.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 02:39:37 AM
Thought for Today: "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." — Hamilton Fish III, American congressman (1888-1991).

Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 02:40:08 AM
Worms
-------------------------

A professor of chemistry wanted to teach his
5th grade class a lesson about the evils of liquor,
so he produced an experiment that involved a
glass of water, a glass of whiskey, and two worms.

"Now, class, closely observe the worms," said
the professor while putting a worm into the water.

The worm in the water writhed about, happy
as a worm in water could be. He then put the
second worm into the whiskey. It curled up and
writhed about painfully, then quickly sank to
the bottom, dead as a doornail.

"Now, what lesson can we learn from this experiment?"
the professor asked.

Johnny, who naturally sits in back, raised
his hand and wisely, responded confidently, "Drink
whiskey and you won't get worms."
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 03:10:52 AM
4 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.50
 3 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 2 Padron Natural #3000
          4/24.00
 1 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 05:14:20 AM
Time for a double sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 06:05:52 AM
4 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.50
 3 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 2 Padron Natural #3000
          4/24.00
 1 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99

3 hours on the same deal really deserves more than a Shessh.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 19, 2014, 06:27:29 AM
Morning LSU.  The Tigers came out looking like a real football team last night.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 19, 2014, 06:30:05 AM
4 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.50
 3 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 2 Padron Natural #3000
          4/24.00
 1 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99

3 hours on the same deal really deserves more than a Shessh.
Sheesh is right.  They slipped an FdLA in there early this morning which lasted 1 minute, what a crappy operation CI has become.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 06:37:48 AM
Morning LSU.  The Tigers came out looking like a real football team last night.
They seem to do so much better when I don't watch the games, maybe I jinx the poor boys.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 06:39:26 AM
4 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.50
 3 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 2 Padron Natural #3000
          4/24.00
 1 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99

3 hours on the same deal really deserves more than a Shessh.
Sheesh is right.  They slipped an FdLA in there early this morning which lasted 1 minute, what a crappy operation CI has become.
I looked back on the DOD and saw that, the next recap will be correct, I would have posted the correct one but I figured I would wait until the next deal change but I had no idea it was going to take half the day for it to change.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 19, 2014, 06:43:36 AM
4 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.50
 3 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 2 Padron Natural #3000
          4/24.00
 1 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99

3 hours on the same deal really deserves more than a Shessh.
Sheesh is right.  They slipped an FdLA in there early this morning which lasted 1 minute, what a crappy operation CI has become.
I looked back on the DOD and saw that, the next recap will be correct, I would have posted the correct one but I figured I would wait until the next deal change but I had no idea it was going to take half the day for it to change.
Lasting one minute I am not sure it is even worth including.  Either they only had one or one person bought all they had.  Only reason I look at DD site is to see how long things last and not sure why I even do that anymore, habit I guess.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2014, 06:43:58 AM
Morning Chip, good to see Tigers do well yesterday....although easier for some.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2014, 06:46:03 AM
Morning Dave.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2014, 06:48:00 AM
[...]

Sure it it....good to see they have some taste, even if only for a couple of minutes worth in the jam.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 19, 2014, 06:51:01 AM
Morning Dave, yeah it was the Day for Tigers yesterday.  Even the MO Tigers won.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2014, 06:52:13 AM
Morning Dave, yeah it was the Day for Tigers yesterday.  Even the MO Tigers won.
A&M sure went belly-up fast.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 19, 2014, 06:53:06 AM
[...]

They have been on several times lately but the Padron's show some taste and they lasted 20 minutes.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 19, 2014, 06:54:43 AM
Morning Dave, yeah it was the Day for Tigers yesterday.  Even the MO Tigers won.
A&M sure went belly-up fast.
Country ass whooping there, AL was not in the mood to lose.  Score did not look so bad but AR was pretty pathetic too.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2014, 06:56:55 AM
6 601 Serie Blue Box Press Maduro Robusto
          10/39.99
 5 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.50
 4 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 3 Padron Natural #3000
          4/24.00
 2 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
 1 Flor de las Antillas
           5/32.50
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 19, 2014, 06:56:56 AM
I am still trying to decide who I most wanted to lose the FS - ND game.  Trying to figure out a way they could both lose.   And wow Baylor got toppled too!
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2014, 06:58:28 AM
Morning Dave, yeah it was the Day for Tigers yesterday.  Even the MO Tigers won.
A&M sure went belly-up fast.
Country ass whooping there, AL was not in the mood to lose.  Score did not look so bad but AR was pretty pathetic too.
If only Notre Dame came through the one time I rooted for them...
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 19, 2014, 06:59:03 AM
Have not seen Blues on the Jam in a while that is a nice touch even though I personally don't think they are so good anymore they are still,popular.  Would like to see some Warheads up though.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 19, 2014, 06:59:41 AM
Morning Dave, yeah it was the Day for Tigers yesterday.  Even the MO Tigers won.
A&M sure went belly-up fast.
Country ass whooping there, AL was not in the mood to lose.  Score did not look so bad but AR was pretty pathetic too.
If only Notre Dame came through the one time I rooted for them...
And I can certainly understand your position on that game.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2014, 07:00:43 AM
I am still trying to decide who I most wanted to lose the FS - ND game.  Trying to figure out a way they could both lose.   And wow Baylor got toppled too!
Oklahoma down again as well.  They choked that one.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 19, 2014, 07:02:50 AM
And my other Alma Mater the LA Tech Bulldogs won to remain in 1st place C-USA West.  Great event there was Willie Roaf was inducted into the NFL HOF at the game becoming the 3rd HOF'r from that small,program.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 19, 2014, 07:03:37 AM
I am still trying to decide who I most wanted to lose the FS - ND game.  Trying to figure out a way they could both lose.   And wow Baylor got toppled too!
Oklahoma down again as well.  They choked that one.
Yes they did and OK State too.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2014, 07:05:27 AM
Morning Dave, yeah it was the Day for Tigers yesterday.  Even the MO Tigers won.
A&M sure went belly-up fast.
Country ass whooping there, AL was not in the mood to lose.  Score did not look so bad but AR was pretty pathetic too.
If only Notre Dame came through the one time I rooted for them...
And I can certain lumpy understand your position on that game.
Doesn't make any difference to us in the conference....and I usually root for other conference members against non conference...I just can't stomach Winston and his antics.  He is totally oblivious to all of it.  Understand about coach and team having his back, but I can't respect the talent wasted on that package.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 19, 2014, 07:10:04 AM
Morning Dave, yeah it was the Day for Tigers yesterday.  Even the MO Tigers won.
A&M sure went belly-up fast.
Country ass whooping there, AL was not in the mood to lose.  Score did not look so bad but AR was pretty pathetic too.
If only Notre Dame came through the one time I rooted for them...
And I can certain lumpy understand your position on that game.
Doesn't make any difference to us in the conference....and I usually root for other conference members against non conference...I just can't stomach Winston and his antics.  He is totally oblivious to all of it.  Understand about coach and team having his back, but I can't respect the talent wasted on that package.
I certainly agree with you on that.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 19, 2014, 07:28:11 AM
The Mighty Gamecocks back on the National Championship Trail by beating Furman.  What a joke!  Swagger-injecting Headlines from Columbia:

Gamecocks pound Paladins 41-10

Mission Accomplished.

COLUMBIA, SC — The confidence-boosting, swagger-injecting, bench-emptying blowout South Carolina craved took a while to materialize Saturday.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 07:31:14 AM
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 07:32:10 AM
Morning Chip, good to see Tigers do well yesterday....although easier for some.
A win is a win!  yes I bet the fans were worried about the outcome until the very end.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2014, 07:40:39 AM
The Mighty Gamecocks back on the National Championship Trail by beating Furman.  What a joke!  Swagger-injecting Headlines from Columbia:

Gamecocks pound Paladins 41-10

Mission Accomplished.

COLUMBIA, SC — The confidence-boosting, swagger-injecting, bench-emptying blowout South Carolina craved took a while to materialize Saturday.
Indeed, tear down the goalposts.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 19, 2014, 07:43:40 AM
Guess I am not the only one that has lost interest in the Blues they are moving slower than Torano's and AB's.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 19, 2014, 07:45:15 AM
The Mighty Gamecocks back on the National Championship Trail by beating Furman.  What a joke!  Swagger-injecting Headlines from Columbia:

Gamecocks pound Paladins 41-10

Mission Accomplished.

COLUMBIA, SC — The confidence-boosting, swagger-injecting, bench-emptying blowout South Carolina craved took a while to materialize Saturday.
Indeed, tear down the goalposts.
They are probably saving that celebration for when they pound Auburn next week.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 08:12:59 AM
good morning jammers.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 19, 2014, 08:50:06 AM
Morning Mr. Dean, how was sunrise this morning?
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 09:15:59 AM
Morning Mr. Dean, how was sunrise this morning?
well, it wasn't up at 5am when the owls were hooting and hollering, but it was warmer, 63* compared to the 50* I've woken up to the past few mornings.
enjoying the sunshine now with a New Wave and coffee, trying to summon up the ambition to do a load of laundry. may even plop my ass down at the clubhouse and watch football today.

oh, nice win yesterday Chip.
too bad the Sooners couldn't pull off a win, Jeff can't be too happy.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 09:21:01 AM
I have another big order ready to go into CI and I could use a few good jam deals today, though I may just as well place the order, jam deals and great offerings are few and far between here.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 19, 2014, 09:38:45 AM
I have another big order ready to go into CI and I could use a few good jam deals today, though I may just as well place the order, jam deals and great offerings are few and far between here.
Why are you in a hurry, Deano? It's not going to ship today anyway.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 09:47:12 AM
I have another big order ready to go into CI and I could use a few good jam deals today, though I may just as well place the order, jam deals and great offerings are few and far between here.
Why are you in a hurry, Deano? It's not going to ship today anyway.
no hurry, just hate waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for a deal. ha.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 10:17:57 AM
Slow Sunday.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 10:38:44 AM
damn CI.

Error
We're sorry, an unexpected error occured while performing the requested action.

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 10:48:43 AM
guess I can start my laundry.
later.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 19, 2014, 10:55:34 AM
damn CI.

Error
We're sorry, an unexpected error occured while performing the requested action.

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
They Suck!
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 19, 2014, 11:00:12 AM
damn CI.

Error
We're sorry, an unexpected error occured while performing the requested action.

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
They Suck!
did you get this deal yet?
http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=7200974&sdop=1&sdpid=70460830&sdfid=9&lno=1&trd=www+cigarsinter+wbr+national+com&u2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cigarsinternational.com%2Fshfree4a
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 19, 2014, 11:13:09 AM
8 Rocky Patel Burn Toro
          5/18.50
  7 Padilla Reserva Habano Torpedo
          5/24.50
 6 601 Serie Blue Box Press Maduro Robusto
          10/39.99
 5 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto
          5/22.50
 4 Romeo y Julieta Reserve Churchill
         10/34.99
 3 Padron Natural #3000
          4/24.00
 2 Carlos Torano Exodus '50 Years' Robusto
         10/34.99
 1 Flor de las Antillas
           5/32.50
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 19, 2014, 11:16:26 AM
Good morning church pew's.....!!!
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 19, 2014, 11:20:29 AM
Good morning church pew's.....!!!
Hey BD
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 11:23:04 AM
damn CI.

Error
We're sorry, an unexpected error occured while performing the requested action.

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
They Suck!
did you get this deal yet?
http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=7200974&sdop=1&sdpid=70460830&sdfid=9&lno=1&trd=www+cigarsinter+wbr+national+com&u2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cigarsinternational.com%2Fshfree4a
yes. the Gurkhas turned me off though. thanks.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 11:23:42 AM
Good morning church pew's.....!!!
oh?
morning BD.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 19, 2014, 11:25:49 AM
Save the Gurks for handouts when you make it to Flossies.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 19, 2014, 11:27:30 AM
Wow, Victor Sinclair's.  Can't believe I almost missed them.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 11:32:06 AM
Save the Gurks for handouts when you make it to Flossies.
nobody deserves Gurkhas. there's nobody I dislike that much.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 11:32:57 AM
Wow, Victor Sinclair's.  Can't believe I almost missed them.
morning Tony.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 19, 2014, 11:37:46 AM
Good morning church pew's.....!!!
Hey BD
Good morning Fred, Chip, Dean, Tony, and any Daves that may be out there... :)
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 19, 2014, 11:41:34 AM
damn CI.

Error
We're sorry, an unexpected error occured while performing the requested action.

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
They Suck!
did you get this deal yet?
http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=7200974&sdop=1&sdpid=70460830&sdfid=9&lno=1&trd=www+cigarsinter+wbr+national+com&u2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cigarsinternational.com%2Fshfree4a
yes. the Gurkhas turned me off though. thanks.
Gurkhas are weird...  I've had 2 in a samplers that I loved, and when I bought a 5 pack of them, they were terrible and didn't come close to tasting the same.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 19, 2014, 11:54:01 AM
Wow, Victor Sinclair's.  Can't believe I almost missed them.
morning Tony.
Howdy, Dean.  I think I'm done running around this weekend.  With the kids cooperation, I'm gonna do my Deano impression this afternoon.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 19, 2014, 11:55:25 AM
damn CI.

Error
We're sorry, an unexpected error occured while performing the requested action.

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
They Suck!
did you get this deal yet?
http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=7200974&sdop=1&sdpid=70460830&sdfid=9&lno=1&trd=www+cigarsinter+wbr+national+com&u2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cigarsinternational.com%2Fshfree4a
yes. the Gurkhas turned me off though. thanks.
Gurkhas are weird...  I've had 2 in a samplers that I loved, and when I bought a 5 pack of them, they were terrible and didn't come close to tasting the same.
That's my biggest issue with them, their inconsistency.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 11:59:26 AM
Wow, Victor Sinclair's.  Can't believe I almost missed them.
morning Tony.
Howdy, Dean.  I think I'm done running around this weekend.  With the kids cooperation, I'm gonna do my Deano impression this afternoon.
I'm working up a storm here today. doing a load of laundry and got a steak out of the freezer for tonight.
I'm plum wore out. I better spend the rest of the day resting. hahaha.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 19, 2014, 12:01:38 PM
I love to watch the TCM (Turner Classic Movie Channel), for their old black and white movies.  The other day they ran a short feture on Betty Grable.  For those who do not know her, not only was she a movie star, she was the #1 Pin-Up girl durning World War II.  Her picture was painted on the sides of American Bombers and her legs were insured for $1 million by her movie studio.  They go on to say, she was married to Jackie Coogan.  Jackie Coogan....????  I know the name, but surely it can not be who I think it is...?  Yes, dear sweet Uncle Fester from the (1966) Addams Family.  So I have to say, "if that light bulb sucking Uncle Fester can land the #1 pin-up girl of our times, I would think Dean could head on down to Miami Beach and pick him up a rich Hawaiian Tropic suntan girl...! Wouldn't ya think...? :)
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 19, 2014, 12:04:53 PM
I love to watch the TCM (Turner Classic Movie Channel), for their old black and white movies.  The other day they ran a short feture on Betty Grable.  For those who do not know her, not only was she a movie star, she was the #1 Pin-Up girl durning World War II.  Her picture was painted on the sides of American Bombers and her legs were insured for $1 million by her movie studio.  They go on to say, she was married to Jackie Coogan.  Jackie Coogan....????  I know the name, but surely it can not be who I think it is...?  Yes, dear sweet Uncle Fester from the (1966) Addams Family.  So I have to say, "if that light bulb sucking Uncle Fester can land the #1 pin-up girl of our times, I would think Dean could head on down to Miami Beach and pick him up a rich Hawaiian Tropic suntan girl...! Wouldn't ya think...? :)
He couldn't handle it,  he's still worn out from his Friday night date!
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 12:07:46 PM
I love to watch the TCM (Turner Classic Movie Channel), for their old black and white movies.  The other day they ran a short feture on Betty Grable.  For those who do not know her, not only was she a movie star, she was the #1 Pin-Up girl durning World War II.  Her picture was painted on the sides of American Bombers and her legs were insured for $1 million by her movie studio.  They go on to say, she was married to Jackie Coogan.  Jackie Coogan....????  I know the name, but surely it can not be who I think it is...?  Yes, dear sweet Uncle Fester from the (1966) Addams Family.  So I have to say, "if that light bulb sucking Uncle Fester can land the #1 pin-up girl of our times, I would think Dean could head on down to Miami Beach and pick him up a rich Hawaiian Tropic suntan girl...! Wouldn't ya think...? :)
thanks for the vote of confidence there BD. had a date night and sleep over Friday with a lovely lady in Crystal River. her place is right on the water and it was a nice time. she can't afford me though. :)
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 19, 2014, 12:16:10 PM
[...]
Landing a rich lady sounds nice to me.  A guy I knew started going to a rich fancy church.  I said, "I didn't know you were religious..?"  He said, "I'm going so I can watch for any widowers that drive in with a brand new Cadillac."  He was actually a very nice guy and would make some woman a great husband.  But he knew what he was looking for in a 2nd wife (his wife had passed away.)
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 19, 2014, 12:35:05 PM
Well, I was sort of slow today, and finally got the breakfast dishes done... ugh..!
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 12:37:11 PM
[...]
I'm not shopping, just sampling 'freebies'.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 19, 2014, 12:38:14 PM
Well, I was sort of slow today, and finally got the breakfast dishes done... ugh..!
I thought you had a wife?
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 12:42:00 PM
another cigar and coffee time.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 19, 2014, 12:42:48 PM
Well, I was sort of slow today, and finally got the breakfast dishes done... ugh..!
I thought you had a wife?
BD is a Mormon.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 12:42:53 PM
Well, I was sort of slow today, and finally got the breakfast dishes done... ugh..!
I thought you had a wife?
his wife has a house husband.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 19, 2014, 12:47:12 PM
another cigar and coffee time.
life is good!
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 12:53:26 PM
another cigar and coffee time.
life is good!
it most certainly is.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 01:02:38 PM
Talladega at 2pm. may move into the clubhouse and watch NASCAR and some football.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 19, 2014, 01:16:57 PM
Well, I was sort of slow today, and finally got the breakfast dishes done... ugh..!
I thought you had a wife?
Yes I sure have.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 01:22:09 PM
Well, I was sort of slow today, and finally got the breakfast dishes done... ugh..!
I thought you had a wife?
Yes I sure have.
me too, kind of.
hahaha.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 19, 2014, 01:22:28 PM
Well, I was sort of slow today, and finally got the breakfast dishes done... ugh..!
I thought you had a wife?
his wife has a house husband.
We sort of swapped roles.  We actually made a deal 37 years ago.  She would be a stay at home mom, but if I ever got the chance to retire early, I could retire and she would get a job to finish out the later years.  When I was offered a retirement deal, she agreed that I would retire and she would get a job.  So now I cook and sort of clean, and babysit the grandkids.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 19, 2014, 01:25:50 PM
Well, I was sort of slow today, and finally got the breakfast dishes done... ugh..!
I thought you had a wife?
BD is a Mormon.
Just the one wife for 42 years.  The sure secrete to a long marriage is, "don't kill each other..!"
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 01:41:23 PM
clubhouse to myself. cigar, water, Cleveland vs Jaguars only game I can get, and NASCAR.
life is more gooder.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 19, 2014, 01:50:35 PM
I'm going to take a little break and watch some tv....  Please stay tuned for further messages....
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 04:16:50 PM
food's up!
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 04:39:27 PM
mmmmmmm.
burp.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 05:26:38 PM
coffee on, cigar lit.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 19, 2014, 05:27:48 PM
sheesh, guess I'll go over to the 'other' site.
Title: Re: 10/19/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 19, 2014, 07:47:45 PM
sheesh, guess I'll go over to the 'other' site.
The least ya coulda done were the recaps.  Sheesh is right!