CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 17, 2014, 12:00:04 AM

Title: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on October 17, 2014, 12:00:04 AM
Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't proceed if you have thin skin.  Then light a cigar, pop open your favorite pumpkin beer and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: TruDog on October 17, 2014, 12:09:52 AM
Happy Friday Bro's......
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:03:19 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 17, 2014, 02:08:17 AM
Morning Chip.  Heading home day!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 17, 2014, 02:13:41 AM
15% discount code at Cigar Federation today:  itssherbertday
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:23:04 AM
Morning Chip.  Heading home day!
Glad you are headed home Sir and wish I could help you with that long flight.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:23:25 AM
Morning Chip.  Heading home day!
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:27:37 AM
Today is Friday, Oct. 17, the 290th day of 2014. There are 75 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:28:10 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Oct. 17, 1814, the London Beer Flood inundated the St. Giles district of the British capital as a vat at Meux's Brewery on Tottenham Court Road ruptured, causing other vats to burst as well and sending more than 320-thousand gallons of beer into the streets; up to nine people were reported killed.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:28:42 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:29:23 AM
In 1610, French King Louis XIII, age 9, was crowned at Reims, five months after the assassination of his father, Henry IV.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:29:46 AM
In 1777, British forces under Gen. John Burgoyne surrendered to American troops in Saratoga, New York, in a turning point of the Revolutionary War.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:30:05 AM
In 1807, Britain declared it would continue to reclaim British-born sailors from American ships and ports regardless of whether they held U.S. citizenship.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:30:22 AM
In 1919, Radio Corp. of America was chartered.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:30:44 AM
In 1931, mobster Al Capone was convicted of income tax evasion. (Sentenced to 11 years in prison, Capone was released in 1939.)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:31:06 AM
In 1933, Albert Einstein arrived in the United States as a refugee from Nazi Germany.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:31:34 AM
In 1939, Frank Capra's comedy-drama "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington," starring James Stewart as an idealistic junior senator, had its premiere in the nation's capital.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:31:55 AM

In 1941, the U.S. destroyer Kearny was damaged by a German torpedo off the coast of Iceland; 11 people died.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:32:19 AM
In 1956, the all-star movie "Around the World in 80 Days," produced by Michael Todd, had its world premiere in New York.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:32:42 AM
In 1961, French police attacked Algerians protesting a curfew in Paris. (Reports of the resulting death toll vary widely, with some estimates of up to 200.)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:33:00 AM
In 1979, Mother Teresa of India was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:33:38 AM

In 1989, an earthquake measuring 7.1 on the Richter scale struck northern California
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:33:58 AM
Ten years ago: The Iraqi militant group of terror mastermind Abu Musab al-Zarqawi (AH'-boo MOO'-sahb al-zahr-KOW'-ee) declared its allegiance to Osama bin Laden. (Al-Zarqawi was killed in a U.S. airstrike in 2006.) Betty Hill, who claimed that she and her late husband, Barney, had been abducted, examined and released by extraterrestrials in 1961, died in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, at age 85.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:34:18 AM
Five years ago: Pakistani soldiers attacked militant bases in the main al-Qaida and Taliban stronghold along the Afghan border. Songwriter Vic Mizzy, 93, who'd composed the catchy themes for the 1960s sit-coms "The Addams Family" and "Green Acres," died in Bel Air, California.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:34:45 AM
One year ago: The government reopened its doors hours after President Barack Obama signed a bipartisan congressional measure passed the night before to end a 16-day partial shutdown. The Boston Red Sox edged the Detroit Tigers 4-3 for a 3-2 lead in the AL championship series.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:35:06 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Marsha Hunt is 97. Actress Julie Adams is 88. Newspaper columnist Jimmy Breslin is 84. Country singer Earl Thomas Conley is 73. Singer Jim Seals (Seals & Crofts) is 72. Singer Gary Puckett is 72. Actor Michael McKean is 67. Actress Margot Kidder is 66. Actor George Wendt is 66. Actor-singer Bill Hudson is 65. Astronaut Mae Jemison is 58. Country singer Alan Jackson is 56. Movie critic Richard Roeper is 55. Movie director Rob Marshall is 54. Actor Grant Shaud is 54. Animator Mike Judge is 52. Rock singer-musician Fred LeBlanc (Cowboy Mouth) is 51. Actor-comedian Norm Macdonald is 51. Singer Rene' Dif is 47. Reggae singer Ziggy Marley is 46. World Golf Hall of Famer Ernie Els is 45. Singer Chris Kirkpatrick ('N Sync) is 43. Rapper Eminem is 42. Singer Wyclef Jean (zhahn) is 42. Actress Sharon Leal is 42. Actor Matthew Macfadyen is 40. Rock musician Sergio Andrade (an-DRAY'-day) is 37. Actor Chris Lowell is 30. Actor Dee Jay Daniels is 26.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:35:53 AM
Thought for Today: "The philosophies of one age have become the absurdities of the next, and the foolishness of yesterday has become the wisdom of tomorrow." — Sir William Osler, Canadian physician and educator (1849-1919).
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 02:36:48 AM
Dietitian
-------------------------

A dietitian was once addressing a large audience in Chicago:

"The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us
sitting here, years ago. Red meat is awful. Soft drinks erode your stomach
lining. Chinese food is loaded with MSG. Vegetables can be disastrous, and
none of us realizes the long-term harm caused by the germs in our drinking
water.

"But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all have
eaten or will eat it. Can anyone here tell me what food it is that causes
the most grief and suffering for years after eating it?"

A 75-year-old man in the front row stood up and said, "Wedding cake."
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 17, 2014, 02:47:18 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Oct. 17, 1814, the London Beer Flood inundated the St. Giles district of the British capital as a vat at Meux's Brewery on Tottenham Court Road ruptured, causing other vats to burst as well and sending more than 320-thousand gallons of beer into the streets; up to nine people were reported killed.
What a way to go!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 17, 2014, 02:51:18 AM
Morning Chip.  Heading home day!
Glad you are headed home Sir and wish I could help you with that long flight.
Long it is, probably three movies, multiple catnaps and more than a few adult beverages (especially as on Lufthansa there is no extra charge, even in coach)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 17, 2014, 02:52:28 AM
In 1777, British forces under Gen. John Burgoyne surrendered to American troops in Saratoga, New York, in a turning point of the Revolutionary War.
Didn't Dean have something to do with that?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 03:04:18 AM
Morning Chip.  Heading home day!
Glad you are headed home Sir and wish I could help you with that long flight.
Long it is, probably three movies, multiple catnaps and more than a few adult beverages (especially as on Lufthansa there is no extra charge, even in coach)
A bright spot at the very least.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 03:04:51 AM
Time for me to hit the road, enjoy your day guys and safe travels Dave.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 05:06:48 AM
Time for a couple of sheesh's.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 17, 2014, 05:57:36 AM
Morning, Chip. Re-doing one of my continuing education courses this morning because the state said it was no good for some reason. Sheesh on them.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 06:22:38 AM
Morning, Chip. Re-doing one of my continuing education courses this morning because the state said it was no good for some reason. Sheesh on them.
That sucks, once was enough pain I am sure.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 17, 2014, 06:23:12 AM
Morning, Chip. Re-doing one of my continuing education courses this morning because the state said it was no good for some reason. Sheesh on them.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 06:23:30 AM
Morning, Chip. Re-doing one of my continuing education courses this morning because the state said it was no good for some reason. Sheesh on them.
Stupid Obama
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 06:24:47 AM
Good morning Dave, Chip, Dave. Happy Friday!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 06:27:41 AM
Not much going on in the world of cigar deals today
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 17, 2014, 06:31:38 AM
Not much going on in the world of cigar deals today
So you haven't found various internet deals?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 06:31:57 AM
Not much going on in the world of cigar banter for that matter
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 06:32:28 AM
Not much going on in the world of cigar deals today
So you haven't found various internet deals?
I was about to ask you the same
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 07:03:24 AM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 07:12:27 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 07:14:43 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Huh, what, who's there?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 07:18:05 AM
Morning folks, I am playing the sleeping slacker today.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 07:22:01 AM
Morning Chip.  Heading home day!
Glad you are headed home Sir and wish I could help you with that long flight.
Long it is, probably three movies, multiple catnaps and more than a few adult beverages (especially as on Lufthansa there is no extra charge, even in coach)
Nice airline treatment but I still don't envy the ride.  Have a smooth trip.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 07:23:11 AM
Morning, Chip. Re-doing one of my continuing education courses this morning because the state said it was no good for some reason. Sheesh on them.
That sucks, once was enough pain I am sure.
Hope you used the term Bullshit in the discussion!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 07:34:54 AM
Morning folks, I am playing the sleeping slacker today.
Morning Dave, doing your best Dean impersonation then?  :D
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 07:36:05 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Huh, what, who's there?
No one, go back to sleep.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 07:39:10 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Huh, what, who's there?
No one, go back to sleep.
Ha! Morning Tony
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 07:40:12 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Huh, what, who's there?
No one, go back to sleep.
Ha! Morning Tony
I can't wait to smoke a cigar later, nothing all week
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 07:40:53 AM
Morning folks, I am playing the sleeping slacker today.
Morning Dave, doing your best Dean impersonation then?  :D
And doing it with pride!  Hell I am proud to say I want to grow up like Dean.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 07:41:50 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Huh, what, who's there?
No one, go back to sleep.
Ha! Morning Tony
I can't wait to smoke a cigar later, nothing all week
Dean and I could have a couple for you if that helps.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 07:44:09 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Huh, what, who's there?
No one, go back to sleep.
Ha! Morning Tony
I can't wait to smoke a cigar later, nothing all week
Dean and I could have a couple for you if that helps.
It actually does help, thank you. What are we going to smoke?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 07:52:30 AM
Too early for decision making yet but we have a beautiful daybreak underway and 60 degrees so you should enjoy the smoke.  Short Story sound good or maybe a My Father brand of some sort?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 17, 2014, 07:54:18 AM
Is it morning already....?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 07:55:26 AM
Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 07:58:13 AM
Too early for decision making yet but we have a beautiful daybreak underway and 60 degrees so you should enjoy the smoke.  Short Story sound good or maybe a My Father brand of some sort?
Short Story sounds perfect
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 17, 2014, 07:58:15 AM
Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Morning Shaun. Got paid yesterday, now I just wish I still had some of it left!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 07:58:36 AM
Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Morning Shaun
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 07:59:04 AM
Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Morning Shaun. Got paid yesterday, now I just wish I still had some of it left!
I don't even know when I get paid
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 08:00:48 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Huh, what, who's there?
No one, go back to sleep.
Ha! Morning Tony
I can't wait to smoke a cigar later, nothing all week
Wow.  I get all my best smoking done during the week.  I rarely have the time on the weekends.  I'm looking at a a Mi Barrio on my way home from work this evening.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 08:00:53 AM
Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Hell yeah that makes for a Happy Friday!  Come to think of it might be my payday.  I miss the hell out of getting a check placed on my desk to take down to the bank and hold some "southern money" (that's what my dad called it) out for liquor, cigars and toys.  All this direct deposit chit takes the fun out of payday.  Morning CG, what's in line for your weekend, any hunting?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 08:03:14 AM
Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Morning Shaun. Got paid yesterday, now I just wish I still had some of it left!
I hear that.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 08:03:49 AM
Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Morning Shaun. Got paid yesterday, now I just wish I still had some of it left!
No shitt...not a lot of my typical OT as this is from the week Mike was here.  No extra $$ for fun!  :(
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 08:04:01 AM
Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Morning Shaun
Good morning Scott, Dave, Tex, and Tony!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 08:05:34 AM
Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Hell yeah that makes for a Happy Friday!  Come to think of it might be my payday.  I miss the hell out of getting a check placed on my desk to take down to the bank and hold some "southern money" (that's what my dad called it) out for liquor, cigars and toys.  All this direct deposit chit takes the fun out of payday.  Morning CG, what's in line for your weekend, any hunting?
Mornin Tex - wife and I have a date night tonight, might go see a hockey game...tomorrow I am working on building our entertainment center and then going to a gender reveal party(gun to head!) later Sat night, Sunday is football day and finishing up any skool work.  Hunting next Fri and Sat and then waterfowl the week after!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 17, 2014, 08:08:15 AM
Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Morning Shaun. Got paid yesterday, now I just wish I still had some of it left!
I don't even know when I get paid
5 more days to payday for me, the 4th Wednesday of every month.  But I see starting next year my medical insurance will take 1/3 of it right off the top each month.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 08:09:50 AM
Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Hell yeah that makes for a Happy Friday!  Come to think of it might be my payday.  I miss the hell out of getting a check placed on my desk to take down to the bmank and hold some "southern money" (that's what my dad called it) out for liquor, cigars and toys.  All this direct deposit chit takes the fun out of payday.  Morning CG, what's in line for your weekend, any hunting?
Mornin Tex - wife and I have a date night tonight, might go see a hockey game...tomorrow I am working on building our entertainment center and then going to a gender reveal party(gun to head!) later Sat night, Sunday is football day and finishing up any skool work.  Hunting next Fri and Sat and then waterfowl the week after!
You are a busy ?, don't know what since you have not revealed your gender!  WTF is a gender reveal party?  Everybody drop their drawers and see what you got for the first time?  You really should not have disclosed that to this bunch!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 08:10:30 AM
Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Morning Shaun. Got paid yesterday, now I just wish I still had some of it left!
I don't even know when I get paid
5 more days to payday for me, the 4th Wednesday of every month.  But I see starting next year my medical insurance will take 1/3 of it right off the top each month.
Isn't that the shits!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 08:12:53 AM
[...]
Wife has been working nights 6 out of the last 7 days so she requested a date night.  Gender reveal is for a newborn, the parents know the gender and do some corny activity(have blue or pink filling in a muffin, etc) to reveal their baby's gender to the party.  Pretty fucking stupid IMO if the parents already know, but I am also someone who isn't going to find out the gender before the baby is born, so there is some biased there.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 08:20:44 AM
[...]
Nothing wrong with date nights even us old farts do that on occasion.  Now as to gender reveal that is some stupid shit, for starters who besides immediate family gives a shit.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 08:21:11 AM
[...]
For God's Sake! Let's celebrate ourselves and our kids even more to spoil the crap out of them. I love my kids without limit but this is more about the dopey parents saying "look at us, our reproductive organs work"! The greatest thrill other than our kids coming out healthy was not knowing the gender and being surprised
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 08:22:46 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Huh, what, who's there?
No one, go back to sleep.
Ha! Morning Tony
I can't wait to smoke a cigar later, nothing all week
Wow.  I get all my best smoking done during the week.  I rarely have the time on the weekends.  I'm looking at a a Mi Barrio on my way home from work this evening.
I really liked the Mi Barrios I've had, solid smoke
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 08:23:55 AM
[...]
That's my exact point...I might skip it as it's so ridiculously stupid it just infuriates me talking about it.  Now if the parents dont know and they want to find out around their closest friends and family, that's cool as hell-but it's stupid as fuck when they already know.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 08:25:30 AM
[...]
That's what my wife says, she isn't letting us find out...I figured she has seen enough births and knows how to make it as exciting as possible.

It's even creepier when they do a gender reveal and announce the name!  Then they start talking to it...IT'S NOT EVEN BORN YET!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 08:31:12 AM
Payday!  Happy Friday BotL!
Hell yeah that makes for a Happy Friday!  Come to think of it might be my payday.  I miss the hell out of getting a check placed on my desk to take down to the bank and hold some "southern money" (that's what my dad called it) out for liquor, cigars and toys.  All this direct deposit chit takes the fun out of payday.  Morning CG, what's in line for your weekend, any hunting?
Mornin Tex - wife and I have a date night tonight, might go see a hockey game...tomorrow I am working on building our entertainment center and then going to a gender reveal party(gun to head!) later Sat night, Sunday is football day and finishing up any skool work.  Hunting next Fri and Sat and then waterfowl the week after!
Gender reveal?  Thank God I'm too old to have to go to any of those.  Never heard of it but I'm not surprised such a thing exists.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 08:31:54 AM
[...]
Probably a commie idea...mornin Tony!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 08:34:09 AM
[...]
Amen Fish tell-um how it is.  I know about all this early gender determination B.S. But never heard about a reveal party.   What that party shit sounds like is more me me me society attitude thinking everybody else gives a shit about something besides all that matters which is a healthy baby.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 08:34:11 AM
[...]
To each, his own but we didn't want to know with any of the four of them.  Best surprises ever!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 08:35:06 AM
[...]
Amen!  Any weekend plans Tony?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 08:35:12 AM
[...]
The commies wouldn't do that, the rest of the world hates us because of effing gender reveals and the like
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 08:35:23 AM
[...]

They are fuk'n nuts find new friends!!!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 08:35:31 AM
[...]
Nailed it.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 17, 2014, 08:35:38 AM
[...]
Rather than blue or pink muffins, maybe if they handed out cigars for boys and shots of whiskey for girls.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 08:36:49 AM
[...]
BD - what's up today!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 08:37:02 AM
Damn CG now I already need a drink after hearing that stupid crap..
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 17, 2014, 08:37:26 AM
[...]
When I want to show people that, I just upload it to the cloud.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 08:38:38 AM
[...]
Good idea BD but just hand out both and say either gender is just fine please just give me a healthy baby.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 08:38:40 AM
[...]
Truth be told we found out with our first because I wanted to have the room renovation done before we had the baby and were in shock. Then you realize that you still have 6 weeks and you can keep things neutral and decorate from there. Best surprise was not knowing with the second. The party's just obnoxious
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 08:39:34 AM
Warden cooking breakfast will have your cigar afterwards Fish.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 08:40:42 AM
[...]
Running back and forth with the four surprises.  We may go to a soccer fundraiser tonight because the guy who runs the organization is a mensch.  Unfortunately, all the other parents and coaches are douches.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 08:41:12 AM
No Dean yet Guess he is having a day of rest and relaxation.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 08:41:15 AM
Warden cooking breakfast will have your cigar afterwards Fish.
Sounds good, have some extra bacon for me.

BTW they make a bacon flavored vodka, I've seen it in stores. Might be good in a bloody
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 08:42:26 AM
[...]
LOL.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 08:42:30 AM
[...]
Welcome to youth sports those characteristic apply to all varieties.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 17, 2014, 08:42:54 AM
good morning guys. my ears have been ringing all morning. girl I have a date with tonight stopped by late last night to talk, she didn't leave until early morning. been up talking with Redneck Rick about tomorrows bbq. got an AVO Classic going with coffee.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 08:44:26 AM
Warden cooking breakfast will have your cigar afterwards Fish.
Sounds good, have some extra bacon for me.

BTW they make a bacon flavored vodka, I've seen it in stores. Might be good in a bloody
Ham most of the time for us, not that I don't luv bacon though.  No thanks on the flavored vodka jus plain Grey goose please.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 08:45:28 AM
good morning guys. my ears have been ringing all morning. girl I have a date with tonight stopped by late last night to talk, she didn't leave until early morning. been up talking with Redneck Rick about tomorrows bbq. got an AVO Classic going with coffee.
Morning Lover Boy.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 17, 2014, 08:45:31 AM
good morning guys. my ears have been ringing all morning. girl I have a date with tonight stopped by late last night to talk, she didn't leave until early morning. been up talking with Redneck Rick about tomorrows bbq. got an AVO Classic going with coffee.
And boom goes the dynamite. Morning, Casanova Dean.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 17, 2014, 08:53:52 AM
[...]
I have to babysit my soon to be 3 year old grandson at 9:30am.  So, it will be watching Thomas the Train, running through out the house, wrestling at the Chase, throwing him into the turn buckle, jumping off furniture, wacking him with a bed pillow, chocolate milk, a long walk, more chocolate milk, and hopefully a nap for both of us.... ugh...!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 08:54:20 AM
Warden cooking breakfast will have your cigar afterwards Fish.
Sounds good, have some extra bacon for me.

BTW they make a bacon flavored vodka, I've seen it in stores. Might be good in a bloody
Do half bacon and half jalapeno vodka in the bloody...BAM!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 08:54:57 AM
good morning guys. my ears have been ringing all morning. girl I have a date with tonight stopped by late last night to talk, she didn't leave until early morning. been up talking with Redneck Rick about tomorrows bbq. got an AVO Classic going with coffee.
How'd she like your sausage?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 08:55:39 AM
[...]
Hahaha...that brought back some good memories...chocolate milk...FTW!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 08:56:54 AM
good morning guys. my ears have been ringing all morning. girl I have a date with tonight stopped by late last night to talk, she didn't leave until early morning. been up talking with Redneck Rick about tomorrows bbq. got an AVO Classic going with coffee.
How'd she like your sausage?
You mean his (Jimmy) Dean?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 08:57:28 AM
[...]
My MiL was all over us to find out.  She said it would make things easier.  Still don't know what that means.  Was she gonna come paint the nursery?  Would it have hurt my wife's vagina less if she new the gender?  Then she did the same with #2 and again with the twins.  She wasn't alone either.  It surprised me how many people gave a shit and judged us for NOT finding out.

On a similar but very different note...  I was also against my wife having an amniocentesis.  We're not terribly religious but we had already decided that we wouldn't abort if we found out the baby had any birth defects.  So why do the risky procedure?  I wouldn't judge someone for doing it, I'm just sayin'.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 08:57:57 AM
good morning guys. my ears have been ringing all morning. girl I have a date with tonight stopped by late last night to talk, she didn't leave until early morning. been up talking with Redneck Rick about tomorrows bbq. got an AVO Classic going with coffee.
How'd she like your sausage?
You mean his (Jimmy) Dean?
WHA-POW!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 08:58:00 AM
good morning guys. my ears have been ringing all morning. girl I have a date with tonight stopped by late last night to talk, she didn't leave until early morning. been up talking with Redneck Rick about tomorrows bbq. got an AVO Classic going with coffee.
Nice going Deano! Docked the skin boat in tuna town? Congrats
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 17, 2014, 08:58:58 AM
Warden cooking breakfast will have your cigar afterwards Fish.
Sounds good, have some extra bacon for me.

BTW they make a bacon flavored vodka, I've seen it in stores. Might be good in a bloody
Ham most of the time for us, not that I don't luv bacon though.  No thanks on the flavored vodka jus plain Grey goose please.
Make my vodka, gin please... :)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 17, 2014, 09:02:24 AM
good morning guys. my ears have been ringing all morning. girl I have a date with tonight stopped by late last night to talk, she didn't leave until early morning. been up talking with Redneck Rick about tomorrows bbq. got an AVO Classic going with coffee.
How'd she like your sausage?
You mean his (Jimmy) Dean?
Big Bad John.....!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 09:04:50 AM

good morning guys. my ears have been ringing all morning. girl I have a date with tonight stopped by late last night to talk, she didn't leave until early morning. been up talking with Redneck Rick about tomorrows bbq. got an AVO Classic going with coffee.
Nice going Deano! Docked the skin boat in tuna town? Congrats

LMFAO!  I'll be using this one.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 09:05:53 AM
good morning guys. my ears have been ringing all morning. girl I have a date with tonight stopped by late last night to talk, she didn't leave until early morning. been up talking with Redneck Rick about tomorrows bbq. got an AVO Classic going with coffee.
How'd she like your sausage?
You mean his (Jimmy) Dean?
Big Bad John.....!
Seems Luver Boy wisely has taken shelter.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 09:06:49 AM

good morning guys. my ears have been ringing all morning. girl I have a date with tonight stopped by late last night to talk, she didn't leave until early morning. been up talking with Redneck Rick about tomorrows bbq. got an AVO Classic going with coffee.
Nice going Deano! Docked the skin boat in tuna town? Congrats

LMFAO!  I'll be using this one.
That is a damn good one that I never heard before.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 17, 2014, 09:06:53 AM
[...]

When I was a kid (1958) the whole family gave a baby shower for my cousin.  One of the presents was a potty chair (a small wooden chair with a chamber pot under it.  The men took the chamber pot, and filled it with beer and a couple of hot dogs, then passed it around for everyone to drink out of.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 09:07:52 AM
good morning guys. my ears have been ringing all morning. girl I have a date with tonight stopped by late last night to talk, she didn't leave until early morning. been up talking with Redneck Rick about tomorrows bbq. got an AVO Classic going with coffee.
How'd she like your sausage?
You mean his (Jimmy) Dean?
Big Bad John.....!
Seems Luver Boy wisely has taken shelter.
The proverbial high road, will probably blame wifi
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 17, 2014, 09:07:59 AM
good morning guys. my ears have been ringing all morning. girl I have a date with tonight stopped by late last night to talk, she didn't leave until early morning. been up talking with Redneck Rick about tomorrows bbq. got an AVO Classic going with coffee.
How'd she like your sausage?
You mean his (Jimmy) Dean?
Big Bad John.....!
Seems Luver Boy wisely has taken shelter.
Perhaps she came back for another helping.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 09:09:17 AM
[...]

Did you grow up in this country BD?  ;D
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 17, 2014, 09:11:09 AM
actually, she stopped by to apologise for a comment she made last night that left me speechless. we were sitting around talking after the meeting last night when she said, "you look pretty good with clothes on." everybody just stopped talking and turned to look at me. guess I had turned a few shades of red.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 09:13:25 AM
actually, she stopped by to apologise for a comment she made last night that left me speechless. we were sitting around talking after the meeting last night when she said, "you look pretty good with clothes on." everybody just stopped talking and turned to look at me. guess I had turned a few shades of red.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 17, 2014, 09:16:11 AM
Last week, Lobster and Crab Cakes were on sale.  My wife wanted some, so she bought the Lobster Cakes.  I made them last night, and they included a garlic butter sauce to serve with them.  They were fantastic, but my wife didn't like them.  I asked her why, and she said, "They tasted too much like Lobster...!!!"
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 09:16:38 AM
[...]

Is that when your gender was revealed?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 09:17:00 AM
Anybody know what time The Price Is Right comes on, think I will check out the big tittied helpers.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 17, 2014, 09:18:26 AM
actually, she stopped by to apologise for a comment she made last night that left me speechless. we were sitting around talking after the meeting last night when she said, "you look pretty good with clothes on." everybody just stopped talking and turned to look at me. guess I had turned a few shades of red.
Time to start cruising the sub shops...!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 09:19:18 AM
[...]

It's that when your gender was revealed?
I bet if CG goes to the party and when they say its time to reveal he drops his drawers the warden won't drag him to another stupid party.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 17, 2014, 09:19:36 AM
Anybody know what time The Price Is Right comes on, think I will check out the big tint tied helpers.
11 a.m Central Time.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 09:21:15 AM
Anybody know what time The Price Is Right comes on, think I will check out the big tint tied helpers.
11 a.m Central Time.
Damn that interferes with lunch at the pinthouse brewery.

http://pinthousepizza.com

Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 09:23:10 AM
[...]

Hopefully at least a girl does it with me ;)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 17, 2014, 09:28:19 AM
[...]

Just be honest, you're going to a key party, aren't you?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 09:31:50 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/ylgOMpk.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 09:32:17 AM
[...]

Just looking to get into a hole!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 09:33:32 AM
Time to walk the dogs with a smoke for Fish.  Hope a Short Story hits the spot Fish.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 09:34:36 AM
Well, G"Morning Fellas?!?!

I see the sewing circle is logged into Pinterest this morning prepping for the big reveal party... Leave the conversation to a YellowStar and this is what happens.  :o
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 09:37:05 AM
Well, G"Morning Fellas?!?!

I see the sewing circle is logged into Pinterest this morning prepping for the big reveal party... Leave the conversation to a YellowStar and this is what happens.  :o
You better do a fact check "Yellowstars" has more pumpkins than you do now!  Morning B.S.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 09:37:13 AM
Well, G"Morning Fellas?!?!

I see the sewing circle is logged into Pinterest this morning prepping for the big reveal party... Leave the conversation to a YellowStar and this is what happens.  :o
:)  Mornin BS!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 09:39:00 AM
Tex, you still only get one post credit if you put the same thing within a single frame... That is not pwing protocol.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 09:41:51 AM
Good morning everyone.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 09:42:38 AM
Good morning everyone.
Happy Friday Sam!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 09:42:48 AM
Well, G"Morning Fellas?!?!

I see the sewing circle is logged into Pinterest this morning prepping for the big reveal party... Leave the conversation to a YellowStar and this is what happens.  :o
You better do a fact check "Yellowstars" has more pumpkins than you do now!  Morning B.S.

He will always be YellaStar... and a NFM. It's it the Forum rule book. (http://rationalwiki.org/w/images/8/80/Rulez.gif)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 09:44:59 AM
Well, G"Morning Fellas?!?!

I see the sewing circle is logged into Pinterest this morning prepping for the big reveal party... Leave the conversation to a YellowStar and this is what happens.  :o
:)  Mornin BS!

Morning, Shaun. Payday for me as well... too bad it was already spent on Monday when the bills when out.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 09:45:54 AM
Good morning everyone.

Hey, Sam.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 17, 2014, 09:46:34 AM
Good morning everyone.
Morning, Single Star Sam.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 09:46:44 AM
Well, G"Morning Fellas?!?!

I see the sewing circle is logged into Pinterest this morning prepping for the big reveal party... Leave the conversation to a YellowStar and this is what happens.  :o
:)  Mornin BS!

Morning, Shaun. Payday for me as well... too bad it was already spent on Monday when the bills when out.
Heard that - car payment and college on Tuesday and getting the mortgage ready now.  Never ends!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 09:47:52 AM
V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 09:49:58 AM
Didn't find it on any of the various internet sites. Actually, it was emailed. Ya'll probably got it too, if not...

Pudgy Monsters Private Auction:

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1859443
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 09:56:17 AM
V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 17, 2014, 09:56:22 AM
Time to go... Later All...
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 09:58:23 AM
Time to go... Later All...

Later, BD. Check back in later though. You owe us one more story today!  ;D
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 09:59:10 AM
Good morning everyone.
Good morning, Sam.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 10:01:30 AM
V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Good morning, Steve.  Nothing wrong with practicing.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 10:05:02 AM
V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Good morning, Steve.  Nothing wrong with practicing.

Morning, Tony. Saw your post last night about being laid off. Still speculation, or just inevitable?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 10:07:01 AM
V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Good morning, Steve.  Nothing wrong with practicing.

Morning, Tony. Saw your post last night about being laid off. Still speculation, or just inevitable?
Inevitable.  But I'm probably still looking at 6 months or more.  So I'm not even starting to look.  Hoping to cash a bonus check in March.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 17, 2014, 10:08:37 AM
V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Good morning, Steve.  Nothing wrong with practicing.

Morning, Tony. Saw your post last night about being laid off. Still speculation, or just inevitable?
Inevitable.  But I'm probably still looking at 6 months or more.  So I'm not even starting to look.  Hoping to cash a bonus check in March.
Sorry to hear that, Tony. Missed that yesterday, obviously.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 10:19:20 AM
So... how 'bout those Pats barely squeaking it out? Closer than I thought it'd be.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 17, 2014, 10:23:48 AM
up to 63° already and heading to 81°, far better than the 50° I woke up to.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 17, 2014, 10:25:02 AM
V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Good morning, Steve.  Nothing wrong with practicing.

Morning, Tony. Saw your post last night about being laid off. Still speculation, or just inevitable?
Inevitable.  But I'm probably still looking at 6 months or more.  So I'm not even starting to look.  Hoping to cash a bonus check in March.
sorry to hear about that Tony.
too damn meetings in my opinion.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 10:27:29 AM
Good morning everyone.
Morning, Single Star Sam.
Good morning LTG!  At least it's a gold star.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 10:28:58 AM
up to 63° already and heading to 81°, far better than the 50° I woke up to.

Hey there, Deano. Hear you warmed up a sausage for breakfast... so it's not just the weather heating up. lol
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 10:29:26 AM
V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Good morning, Steve.  Nothing wrong with practicing.

Morning, Tony. Saw your post last night about being laid off. Still speculation, or just inevitable?
Inevitable.  But I'm probably still looking at 6 months or more.  So I'm not even starting to look.  Hoping to cash a bonus check in March.
Good news is, if I know you, you'll make 6 months turn into 8  ;)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 10:30:08 AM
V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
It's going to be next week, just need to see how my schedule develops.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 17, 2014, 10:32:17 AM
just got a text from my date for tonight giving me directions to her house. she's on the water south of Crystal River and wanted to know if we could just sit by a fire tonight and order out instead of going out for dinner.
:)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 10:35:07 AM
Good morning everyone.
Good morning, Sam.
Good morning Tony!  I am sorry to read about your work situation.  Hopefully a better company will recognize your actual value and offer you twice the amount you're making now!!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 10:35:18 AM
just got a text from my date for tonight giving me directions to her house. she's on the water south of Crystal River and wanted to know if we could just sit by a fire tonight and order out instead of going out for dinner.
:)

Oh, my. Ordering out leaves much more time to get it in. Sounds like she's wants to skip the meal and get to dessert.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 10:35:50 AM
Good morning everyone.
Morning Sam
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 10:36:53 AM
Good morning everyone.

Hey, Sam.
Good morning BS!  how's the weekend shaping up for you?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 10:37:26 AM
Good morning everyone.
Happy Friday Sam!
Thanks CG, same back atcha!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 10:37:42 AM
just got a text from my date for tonight giving me directions to her house. she's on the water south of Crystal River and wanted to know if we could just sit by a fire tonight and order out instead of going out for dinner.
:)
Sounds like she'll get a tube-steak smothered in underwear
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 10:38:24 AM
Good morning everyone.
Morning Sam
Indeed it is mister Fish!  for another 1-1/2 hrs.  how is yours treating you?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 10:40:11 AM
Good morning everyone.
Morning Sam
Indeed it is mister Fish!  for another 1-1/2 hrs.  how is yours treating you?
Going well, Fridays always fly by for me, it's my busy day but that only lasts until about noon. Planning out beer and cigars for later
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 10:43:34 AM
Good morning everyone.
Morning Sam
Indeed it is mister Fish!  for another 1-1/2 hrs.  how is yours treating you?
Going well, Fridays always fly by for me, it's my busy day but that only lasts until about noon. Planning out beer and cigars for later
Nice!  a noble endeavor to say the least.  home humi getting low so I'm going to go through the work ones for replenishment.  should be some sticks over a year aged in the bottom of a couple, so we're going to toast a couple of those this weekend I think.  not sure if I'm going Tequila or Scotch this weekend.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 17, 2014, 10:43:52 AM
just got a text from my date for tonight giving me directions to her house. she's on the water south of Crystal River and wanted to know if we could just sit by a fire tonight and order out instead of going out for dinner.
:)
A cheap date. Nice!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 10:43:55 AM
Good morning everyone.

Hey, Sam.
Good morning BS!  how's the weekend shaping up for you?

From the looks of the yard, it leaves, leaves and more leaves. The bright side is I can always have a nice smoke while I watch 'em burn. Just have to limit my college football viewing by a few hours.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 10:45:03 AM
So... how 'bout those Pats barely squeaking it out? Closer than I thought it'd be.
Go Pats!!!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 17, 2014, 10:46:00 AM
just got a text from my date for tonight giving me directions to her house. she's on the water south of Crystal River and wanted to know if we could just sit by a fire tonight and order out instead of going out for dinner.
:)
OOO-LA-LA!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 10:47:01 AM
just got a text from my date for tonight giving me directions to her house. she's on the water south of Crystal River and wanted to know if we could just sit by a fire tonight and order out instead of going out for dinner.
:)
Sounds like she'll get a tube-steak smothered in underwear
Hopefully she likes country gravy with her steak!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 10:48:36 AM
V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Good morning, Steve.  Nothing wrong with practicing.

Morning, Tony. Saw your post last night about being laid off. Still speculation, or just inevitable?
Inevitable.  But I'm probably still looking at 6 months or more.  So I'm not even starting to look.  Hoping to cash a bonus check in March.
Sorry to hear that, Tony. Missed that yesterday, obviously.
Don't be sorry, it's just the way things are these days.  I don't like it but I've accepted it.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 10:49:38 AM
Good morning everyone.

Hey, Sam.
Good morning BS!  how's the weekend shaping up for you?

From the looks of the yard, it leaves, leaves and more leaves. The bright side is I can always have a nice smoke while I watch 'em burn. Just have to limit my college football viewing by a few hours.
Ouch! freakin leaves.  have the same problem, but i bought mulching blades for the JD and they pretty much turn the leaves into very small pieces that the 1st hard rain carries right into the ground, so I just ride over them a few times and gone!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 10:50:43 AM
V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Good morning, Steve.  Nothing wrong with practicing.

Morning, Tony. Saw your post last night about being laid off. Still speculation, or just inevitable?
Inevitable.  But I'm probably still looking at 6 months or more.  So I'm not even starting to look.  Hoping to cash a bonus check in March.
Good news is, if I know you, you'll make 6 months turn into 8  ;)
I wouldn't be surprised if it turned into 18 months.  I'll ride the wave for now as long as the paychecks keep coming in every other week.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 17, 2014, 10:50:48 AM
just got a text from my date for tonight giving me directions to her house. she's on the water south of Crystal River and wanted to know if we could just sit by a fire tonight and order out instead of going out for dinner.
:)
Sounds like she'll get a tube-steak smothered in underwear
Hopefully she likes country gravy with her steak!
HI-YO!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 10:52:23 AM
just got a text from my date for tonight giving me directions to her house. she's on the water south of Crystal River and wanted to know if we could just sit by a fire tonight and order out instead of going out for dinner.
:)
Sounds like she'll get a tube-steak smothered in underwear
LMAO!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 10:53:09 AM
Good morning everyone.
Morning Sam
Indeed it is mister Fish!  for another 1-1/2 hrs.  how is yours treating you?
Going well, Fridays always fly by for me, it's my busy day but that only lasts until about noon. Planning out beer and cigars for later
Nice!  a noble endeavor to say the least.  home humi getting low so I'm going to go through the work ones for replenishment.  should be some sticks over a year aged in the bottom of a couple, so we're going to toast a couple of those this weekend I think.  not sure if I'm going Tequila or Scotch this weekend.
Certainly can't go wrong with those choices. You're making me think about a Cubao #7, they're at the bottom of my humi haven't had one in quite some time
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 10:54:27 AM
V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Good morning, Steve.  Nothing wrong with practicing.

Morning, Tony. Saw your post last night about being laid off. Still speculation, or just inevitable?
Inevitable.  But I'm probably still looking at 6 months or more.  So I'm not even starting to look.  Hoping to cash a bonus check in March.
Good news is, if I know you, you'll make 6 months turn into 8  ;)
I wouldn't be surprised if it turned into 18 months.  I'll ride the wave for now as long as the paychecks keep coming in every other week.
Amen brother! Just don't get caught with your pants down, unless you like that sort of thing ;)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 10:55:27 AM
Good morning everyone.
Morning Sam
Indeed it is mister Fish!  for another 1-1/2 hrs.  how is yours treating you?
Going well, Fridays always fly by for me, it's my busy day but that only lasts until about noon. Planning out beer and cigars for later
Nice!  a noble endeavor to say the least.  home humi getting low so I'm going to go through the work ones for replenishment.  should be some sticks over a year aged in the bottom of a couple, so we're going to toast a couple of those this weekend I think.  not sure if I'm going Tequila or Scotch this weekend.
Certainly can't go wrong with those choices. You're making me think about a Cubao #7, they're at the bottom of my humi haven't had one in quite some time
Nice!  Someone here mentioned the V lancero and I know I have a few of those buried deep.  figuring about 9 or 10 moths on them.  ready to be birthed.  should I have a coming out party?  oh wait, I mean a reveal party?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 10:56:43 AM
V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Good morning, Steve.  Nothing wrong with practicing.

Morning, Tony. Saw your post last night about being laid off. Still speculation, or just inevitable?
Inevitable.  But I'm probably still looking at 6 months or more.  So I'm not even starting to look.  Hoping to cash a bonus check in March.
Good news is, if I know you, you'll make 6 months turn into 8  ;)
I wouldn't be surprised if it turned into 18 months.  I'll ride the wave for now as long as the paychecks keep coming in every other week.
Amen brother! Just don't get caught with your pants down, unless you like that sort of thing ;)
Was that directed at Tony or Dean?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 10:57:10 AM
V Lanceros for 5/24.98 on the MASH

They keep tempting me with the Melanio pc's as well... every day this week I think.

When are you going to put your V herf on the calender? I may have one tonight, just for practice.  ;)
Good morning, Steve.  Nothing wrong with practicing.

Morning, Tony. Saw your post last night about being laid off. Still speculation, or just inevitable?
Inevitable.  But I'm probably still looking at 6 months or more.  So I'm not even starting to look.  Hoping to cash a bonus check in March.
Good news is, if I know you, you'll make 6 months turn into 8  ;)
I wouldn't be surprised if it turned into 18 months.  I'll ride the wave for now as long as the paychecks keep coming in every other week.
Amen brother! Just don't get caught with your pants down, unless you like that sort of thing ;)
Worst case scenario, I'll have more bantering time.  I'm a glass full kinda guy!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 10:58:16 AM
[...]
Sounds like you need more cedar if you have that many moths on your lanceros, will there be anything left?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 10:58:56 AM
[...]

I've only ever seen you empty glasses
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 10:59:42 AM
Speaking of glass half full...  This is my first full week of dieting and I haven't had any beer in a while.  I might have to use some as a meal replacement this weekend.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 11:01:07 AM
Good morning everyone.

Hey, Sam.
Good morning BS!  how's the weekend shaping up for you?

From the looks of the yard, it leaves, leaves and more leaves. The bright side is I can always have a nice smoke while I watch 'em burn. Just have to limit my college football viewing by a few hours.
Ouch! freakin leaves.  have the same problem, but i bought mulching blades for the JD and they pretty much turn the leaves into very small pieces that the 1st hard rain carries right into the ground, so I just ride over them a few times and gone!

I've got a similar setup, so it's not like I'm breaking my back with the rake all day. Got a little over an acre of lawn, so I mulch em with the riding mower, then pick em up on the second pass with the 3 bushel bagger. Too many leaves to just mulch alone, and just bagging would be too many fuckin empties... for me and the tractor.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 11:02:01 AM
Speaking of glass half full...  This is my first full week of dieting and I haven't had any beer in a while.  I might have to use some as a meal replacement this weekend.
What's that diet called - Torture?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 11:02:31 AM
[...]
LOL,  new fingers and I haven't learned to type with them yet.  the moths add flavor.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 11:03:46 AM
just got a text from my date for tonight giving me directions to her house. she's on the water south of Crystal River and wanted to know if we could just sit by a fire tonight and order out instead of going out for dinner.
:)
Sounds like she'll get a tube-steak smothered in underwear
LMAO!

Hopefully Dean scheduled a laundry day this week, or commando could have a whole new definition.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 11:04:32 AM
Good morning everyone.

Hey, Sam.
Good morning BS!  how's the weekend shaping up for you?

From the looks of the yard, it leaves, leaves and more leaves. The bright side is I can always have a nice smoke while I watch 'em burn. Just have to limit my college football viewing by a few hours.
Ouch! freakin leaves.  have the same problem, but i bought mulching blades for the JD and they pretty much turn the leaves into very small pieces that the 1st hard rain carries right into the ground, so I just ride over them a few times and gone!

I've got a similar setup, so it's not like I'm breaking my back with the rake all day. Got a little over an acre of lawn, so I mulch em with the riding mower, then pick em up on the second pass with the 3 bushel bagger. Too many leaves to just mulch alone, and just bagging would be too many fuckin empties... for me and the tractor.  ;)
Heard that!  I have 1/2 acre with a farmhouse plunked down in the middle of it with a massive Pin Oak in the front yard (along with a few smaller trees).  so the yard footprint is pretty small.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 11:05:18 AM
[...]
That's some nice age on em...do it!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 11:06:40 AM
Speaking of glass half full...  This is my first full week of dieting and I haven't had any beer in a while.  I might have to use some as a meal replacement this weekend.

You should try 2 diets if you're not getting enough food with just the one.  ;D
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 11:08:43 AM
Speaking of glass half full...  This is my first full week of dieting and I haven't had any beer in a while.  I might have to use some as a meal replacement this weekend.
What's that diet called - Torture?
Aren't they all?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 11:10:04 AM
[...]
good plan, I've already culled them out of the herd.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 11:10:37 AM
Speaking of glass half full...  This is my first full week of dieting and I haven't had any beer in a while.  I might have to use some as a meal replacement this weekend.

You should try 2 diets if you're not getting enough food with just the one.  ;D
Hey, I like that approach!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 11:20:27 AM
I swear the 2 donuts I ate only made me more hungry! I call it, Tony-syndrome!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 11:34:13 AM
I swear the 2 donuts I ate only made me more hungry! I call it, Tony-syndrome!
Sounds like a case of fatbastidgeitis
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 11:36:45 AM
I swear the 2 donuts I ate only made me more hungry! I call it, Tony-syndrome!
Sounds like a case of fatbastidgeitis
Might just have to eat a big lunch and go into a food coma to make up for it!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 11:53:25 AM
I swear the 2 donuts I ate only made me more hungry! I call it, Tony-syndrome!
Sounds like a case of fatbastidgeitis
Might just have to eat a big lunch and go into a food coma to make up for it!

What. no chicken nuggets and cheese strings in the cafeteria today?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 11:54:53 AM
I swear the 2 donuts I ate only made me more hungry! I call it, Tony-syndrome!
Sounds like a case of fatbastidgeitis
Might just have to eat a big lunch and go into a food coma to make up for it!

What. no chicken nuggets and cheese strings in the cafeteria today?
Friday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Clam Chowder
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Clam Chowder
   Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Genesis Fried Cod
   Meatballs and Gravy
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 11:57:05 AM
I swear the 2 donuts I ate only made me more hungry! I call it, Tony-syndrome!
Sounds like a case of fatbastidgeitis
Might just have to eat a big lunch and go into a food coma to make up for it!

What. no chicken nuggets and cheese strings in the cafeteria today?
Friday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Clam Chowder
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Clam Chowder
   Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Genesis Fried Cod
   Meatballs and Gravy

Huh... not a typical Friday menu. Although, there is the fish option.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 11:58:13 AM
I swear the 2 donuts I ate only made me more hungry! I call it, Tony-syndrome!
Sounds like a case of fatbastidgeitis
Might just have to eat a big lunch and go into a food coma to make up for it!

What. no chicken nuggets and cheese strings in the cafeteria today?
Friday
$3 meal option-1:
   Soup Clam Chowder
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Clam Chowder
   Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Genesis Fried Cod
   Meatballs and Gravy

Huh... not a typical Friday menu. Although, there is the fish option.
Always one fishy/seafood menu option on the menu Fridays - I will have to find somewhere else to eat.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 12:01:16 PM
Got a Corned beef on rye. Basically a reuben minus the kraut. Very good.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 12:05:10 PM
Got a Corned beef on rye. Basically a reuben minus the kraut. Very good.
Very good sammich, love those!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 12:08:58 PM
Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 12:12:48 PM
Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.

Sounds pretty good, Sam... and light.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 12:13:19 PM
Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.
Your lunch > my lunch
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 12:14:09 PM
Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.

Sounds pretty good, Sam... and light.
Thanks!  lost 40 lbs since this time last year.  just trying to watch what I eat.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 12:16:31 PM
Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.
Your lunch > my lunch

You should eat something decent today. Tootsie rolls in folded napkins that look like diapers aren't going to be appetizing.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 12:17:57 PM
Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.
Your lunch > my lunch
depends on the type & caliber of clam chowder and deli sandwiches you have to pick from.  New England or Manhattan CC?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 12:18:57 PM
Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.

Sounds pretty good, Sam... and light.
Thanks!  lost 40 lbs since this time last year.  just trying to watch what I eat.

I try to do my best, but sometimes there's just more to watch. The high gravity beers aren't exactly helping either.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 12:20:11 PM
Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.

Sounds pretty good, Sam... and light.
Thanks!  lost 40 lbs since this time last year.  just trying to watch what I eat.
That's awesome!   Keep it up!  Salad and a wrap for me today for lunch
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 12:20:57 PM
Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.
Your lunch > my lunch
depends on the type & caliber of clam chowder and deli sandwiches you have to pick from.  New England or Manhattan CC?
More the NE style...might have a small cup of soup.  The wraps are good, usually I get the jalapeno cheddar wrap with bacon, ham, and roast beef with some mustard.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 12:22:00 PM
Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.

Sounds pretty good, Sam... and light.
Thanks!  lost 40 lbs since this time last year.  just trying to watch what I eat.
That's awesome!   Keep it up!  Salad and a wrap for me today for lunch

I can tell you how to lose 10 lbs of ugly fat right now.... hahaha. jk
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 12:24:08 PM
Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.

Sounds pretty good, Sam... and light.
Thanks!  lost 40 lbs since this time last year.  just trying to watch what I eat.
That's awesome!   Keep it up!  Salad and a wrap for me today for lunch

I can tell you how to lose 10 lbs of ugly fat right now.... hahaha. jk
Cut my dick off? ;)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 12:26:16 PM
Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.

Sounds pretty good, Sam... and light.
Thanks!  lost 40 lbs since this time last year.  just trying to watch what I eat.

I try to do my best, but sometimes there's just more to watch. The high gravity beers aren't exactly helping either.
Bah, the beer won't hurt,  just eat more protein than carbs when imbibing and it evens out.  in other words, have wings instead of fries with the beer!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 12:28:03 PM
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1017141_10152758363043180_5379015842014553836_n.jpg?oh=efe79ab405c44d059d2897ea95acca98&oe=54AFF76E&__gda__=1421568260_c93239585e637f80c033edb588f20d78)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 12:28:13 PM
Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.

Sounds pretty good, Sam... and light.
Thanks!  lost 40 lbs since this time last year.  just trying to watch what I eat.
That's awesome!   Keep it up!  Salad and a wrap for me today for lunch

I can tell you how to lose 10 lbs of ugly fat right now.... hahaha. jk
LOL, saw CG's response and was thinking the same thing, but the fat part got me.  10 lbs maybe, but all muscle!  :P.
though, instead of cutting my head off, just opening the top and taking the rocks out would probably work.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 12:29:06 PM
Home made Chicken noodle soup & home made shrimp salad sandwich here.

Sounds pretty good, Sam... and light.
Thanks!  lost 40 lbs since this time last year.  just trying to watch what I eat.
That's awesome!   Keep it up!  Salad and a wrap for me today for lunch

I can tell you how to lose 10 lbs of ugly fat right now.... hahaha. jk
LOL, saw CG's response and was thinking the same thing, but the fat part got me.  10 lbs maybe, but all muscle!  :P.
though, instead of cutting my head off, just opening the top and taking the rocks out would probably work.
Haha!  I could stand to lose a good 35
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 12:38:45 PM
Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 12:42:39 PM
Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal

Sa-weet! Guess you know what's for dinner now.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 12:42:52 PM
Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal
>>>WOW, seems like a very good deal.  outta buy a growler and take it to him and just keep swapping, empty for full.  1/2 gallon of good beer for $11.00 is a good thing!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 12:43:21 PM
Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal
>>>WOW, seems like a very good deal.  outta buy a growler and take it to him and just keep swapping, empty for full.  1/2 gallon of good beer for $11.00 is a good thing!
old habits die hard   (>>>)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 12:45:47 PM
Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal
>>>WOW, seems like a very good deal.  outta buy a growler and take it to him and just keep swapping, empty for full.  1/2 gallon of good beer for $11.00 is a good thing!
Yeah and that beer is like $9-10 for a 4-pack, the fact that he doesn't charge for the growler is great. Has 4 kegs waiting to be changed out so he rotates frequently
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 12:54:33 PM
1 fish strip, 2 meatballs, and 2.3 of a croissant sammich
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 12:54:50 PM
Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal
>>>WOW, seems like a very good deal.  outta buy a growler and take it to him and just keep swapping, empty for full.  1/2 gallon of good beer for $11.00 is a good thing!
Yeah and that beer is like $9-10 for a 4-pack, the fact that he doesn't charge for the growler is great. Has 4 kegs waiting to be changed out so he rotates frequently

So, for that price, you're basically getting a FREE pint!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 12:58:51 PM
1 fish strip, 2 meatballs, and 2.3 of a croissant sammich

Well, you ain't gonna lose any weight eating the entire menu.  ;D
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 01:01:12 PM
Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal
>>>WOW, seems like a very good deal.  outta buy a growler and take it to him and just keep swapping, empty for full.  1/2 gallon of good beer for $11.00 is a good thing!
Yeah and that beer is like $9-10 for a 4-pack, the fact that he doesn't charge for the growler is great. Has 4 kegs waiting to be changed out so he rotates frequently

So, for that price, you're basically getting a FREE pint!
And, Free makes everything better!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 01:01:50 PM
1 fish strip, 2 meatballs, and 2.3 of a croissant sammich

Well, you ain't gonna lose any weight eating the entire menu.  ;D
Just samplin'  :P
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 01:09:09 PM
1 fish strip, 2 meatballs, and 2.3 of a croissant sammich

Well, you ain't gonna lose any weight eating the entire menu.  ;D
Just samplin'  :P

Just bustin' your balls. Eat what/who the hell you want.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 01:10:29 PM
Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal
>>>WOW, seems like a very good deal.  outta buy a growler and take it to him and just keep swapping, empty for full.  1/2 gallon of good beer for $11.00 is a good thing!
Yeah and that beer is like $9-10 for a 4-pack, the fact that he doesn't charge for the growler is great. Has 4 kegs waiting to be changed out so he rotates frequently

So, for that price, you're basically getting a FREE pint!
And, Free makes everything better!

That it does.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 01:11:26 PM
1 fish strip, 2 meatballs, and 2.3 of a croissant sammich

Well, you ain't gonna lose any weight eating the entire menu.  ;D
Just samplin'  :P

Just bustin' your balls. Eat what/who the hell you want.  ;)
HAHA, I see what you did there!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 01:11:50 PM
Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal
>>>WOW, seems like a very good deal.  outta buy a growler and take it to him and just keep swapping, empty for full.  1/2 gallon of good beer for $11.00 is a good thing!
Yeah and that beer is like $9-10 for a 4-pack, the fact that he doesn't charge for the growler is great. Has 4 kegs waiting to be changed out so he rotates frequently
You had me at Horny Peanut Butter!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 01:15:24 PM
Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal
>>>WOW, seems like a very good deal.  outta buy a growler and take it to him and just keep swapping, empty for full.  1/2 gallon of good beer for $11.00 is a good thing!
Yeah and that beer is like $9-10 for a 4-pack, the fact that he doesn't charge for the growler is great. Has 4 kegs waiting to be changed out so he rotates frequently
You had me at Horny Peanut Butter!
Mmmmm can't wait to get home
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 01:17:49 PM
Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal
>>>WOW, seems like a very good deal.  outta buy a growler and take it to him and just keep swapping, empty for full.  1/2 gallon of good beer for $11.00 is a good thing!
Yeah and that beer is like $9-10 for a 4-pack, the fact that he doesn't charge for the growler is great. Has 4 kegs waiting to be changed out so he rotates frequently
You had me at Horny Peanut Butter!
Mmmmm can't wait to get home
Insert bad joke about dog and horny peanut butter here
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 01:24:20 PM
Just got back, picked up a 64oz growler of the Horny Goat Choc PB Porter. The guy loaned me a growler and charged me $10.99 for the beer. A nice old style brown glass bottle with the snap close top like the Grolsch bottles. Need to return it next week, nice deal
>>>WOW, seems like a very good deal.  outta buy a growler and take it to him and just keep swapping, empty for full.  1/2 gallon of good beer for $11.00 is a good thing!
Yeah and that beer is like $9-10 for a 4-pack, the fact that he doesn't charge for the growler is great. Has 4 kegs waiting to be changed out so he rotates frequently
You had me at Horny Peanut Butter!
Mmmmm can't wait to get home
Insert bad joke about dog and horny peanut butter here
I spared you since you were just talking about hunting with your dog, I'm not an ogre after all
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 01:25:32 PM
I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 17, 2014, 01:34:46 PM
I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)
Not if you keep trying to fill it you won't be!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 01:35:29 PM
I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 01:36:27 PM
I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)
Not if you keep trying to fill it you won't be!
That's my problem, lol...no joke :)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 01:38:25 PM
I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 01:39:11 PM
I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 01:42:06 PM
I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 01:46:58 PM
I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...

(http://memeguy.com/photos/images/my-cat-meow-6728.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 01:47:50 PM
I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 01:51:25 PM
Not even 1pm yet...this afternoon is going to suck!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 01:53:09 PM
Not even 1pm yet...this afternoon is going to suck!
I'm out of here in 35 minutes, pussymaster
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 01:54:35 PM
Not even 1pm yet...this afternoon is going to suck!
I'm out of here in 35 minutes, pussymaster
Fak me...I am out at 4pm today, dog annual vet checkup.  Not sure I can make it that long
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 17, 2014, 02:01:08 PM
I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 02:01:24 PM
Not even 1pm yet...this afternoon is going to suck!
I'm out of here in 35 minutes, pussymaster
Fak me...I am out at 4pm today, dog annual vet checkup.  Not sure I can make it that long

Sheesh. The dog waited a year.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 02:03:50 PM
I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.
You poked her in the kidney?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 17, 2014, 02:04:54 PM
I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.
You poked her in the kidney?
Poke is such a nice word. Especially when I used a knife. Let's say stabbed.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 02:05:08 PM
I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.

There he goes. Knocking stuff loose again. Nice use of the day off, btw.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 02:09:00 PM
I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.
You poked her in the kidney?
Poke is such a nice word. Especially when I used a knife. Let's say stabbed.
What exactly went on over there yesterday?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 02:14:33 PM
I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.
She'd probably like to think that too, but i'm sure ya both know better...
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 02:17:12 PM
I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.
Did you lay on her and squish her? ;)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: sfish on October 17, 2014, 02:17:53 PM
I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.
Did you lay on her and squish her? ;)
CNS
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 02:18:09 PM
I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.
She'd probably like to think that too, but i'm sure ya both know better...

I don't know. He does have a reputation. Apparently, his insurance company lists HIM as a pre-existing condition.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 17, 2014, 02:22:06 PM
I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.
She'd probably like to think that too, but i'm sure ya both know better...

I don't know. He does have a reputation. Apparently, his insurance company lists HIM as a pre-existing condition.  ;)
LMAO.  That is a good one.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 17, 2014, 02:22:35 PM
I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.
Did you lay on her and squish her? ;)
And this coming from the bottomless pit!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 17, 2014, 02:23:27 PM
Better get out of here while the getting's good. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 02:23:30 PM
I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.
Did you lay on her and squish her? ;)
And this coming from the bottomless pit!
;D Not my fault they chose me to be Hodor!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 02:23:44 PM
Better get out of here while the getting's good. Hazzuh!
See ya Dave, have a good weekend!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 02:25:09 PM
Better get out of here while the getting's good. Hazzuh!

See ya, Dave.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 02:28:11 PM
I think my stomach is a bottomless pit...not feeling full at all - hope this means I am getting skinny! ;)

Or you have a tape worm.

Or a hollow leg
My 3rd leg is always hungry...for pussy...
OK, that's just creepy
Ya'll a bunch a commie homos or wut?  ;)
Wife has been complaining about a pain in her kidney today. I'd like to think that's because of my handiwork last night.
She'd probably like to think that too, but i'm sure ya both know better...

I don't know. He does have a reputation. Apparently, his insurance company lists HIM as a pre-existing condition.  ;)
LMAO.  That is a good one.

Afternoon, CB. You got a smoke lined up for the evening? Seems like we just think about 'em all day until we get home.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 17, 2014, 02:28:57 PM
Better get out of here while the getting's good. Hazzuh!
Later DaveDave.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 02:30:49 PM
Better get out of here while the getting's good. Hazzuh!
Later!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 02:31:40 PM
Good afternoon Mr CB!  Plans all set for the weekend?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 02:44:13 PM
nineteen?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 02:49:38 PM
nineteen?
Nice age too ;)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 02:52:41 PM
nineteen?
Nice age too ;)
Vaguely remember 19.  They had lowered the legal drinking age to 18 in my state when I turned 18 and i have a bit of trouble remembering specifics in those years...
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 02:55:23 PM
(https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10710798_10202805804655137_2620921752748124158_n.jpg?oh=41774e6a8173cdf6461e162bed786fd3&oe=54B7C5CF)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 17, 2014, 02:55:24 PM
Good afternoon Mr CB!  Plans all set for the weekend?
Not that I've been told yet.  Will be in front of a TV for the Oklahoma game.  Warden never misses one.  Afternoon Sam.  Having some nice fall weather.  Wazzup Sammeh?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 17, 2014, 02:56:26 PM
(https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10710798_10202805804655137_2620921752748124158_n.jpg?oh=41774e6a8173cdf6461e162bed786fd3&oe=54B7C5CF)
If your bleeding from every orifice, you're a goner.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 03:00:39 PM
(https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10710798_10202805804655137_2620921752748124158_n.jpg?oh=41774e6a8173cdf6461e162bed786fd3&oe=54B7C5CF)
If your bleeding from every orifice, you're a goner.
Blow some snot and take some company with you.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 03:03:41 PM
(https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10710798_10202805804655137_2620921752748124158_n.jpg?oh=41774e6a8173cdf6461e162bed786fd3&oe=54B7C5CF)

Wouldn't they have the passenger lists already?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 03:06:59 PM
(https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10710798_10202805804655137_2620921752748124158_n.jpg?oh=41774e6a8173cdf6461e162bed786fd3&oe=54B7C5CF)

Wouldn't they have the passenger lists already?
With the way these shitbricks are handling this situation, I'm not putting anything past em!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 03:07:25 PM
On a positive note, the 2hour countdown to leave work has begun!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 03:07:36 PM
Pizza and beer at the Pinthouse were great.  I had a Dry Irish Stout called Bearded Seal and it was so good I bought my first ever growler and had it filled with Bearded Seal for the afternoon cigar to be lit in about an hour after a short nap.  Topic was on here the other day about filling growlers from different places.  In TX you can get any name growler filled at another place.  There is actually a place about 2 blocks from Pinthouse called Growlers that has a ton of different beers and all they do is fill growlers.  Can't drink anything there.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 03:11:18 PM
Pizza and beer at the Pinthouse were great.  I had a Dry Irish Stout called Bearded Seal and it was so good I bought my first ever growler and had it filled with Bearded Seal for the afternoon cigar to be lit in about an hour after a short nap.  Topic was on here the other day about filling trollers from different places.  In TX you can get any name growler filled at another place.  There is actually a place about 2 blocks from Pinthouse called Growlers that has a ton of different beers and all they do is fill growlers.  Can't drink anything there.
Nice!  That Growlers place sound awesome!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 03:11:31 PM
On a positive note, the 2hour countdown to leave work has begun!
I told the warden about the stupid revealing party and a fight broke out quickly.  It was clearly decided that I am a stupid asshole so guess I made my point.  I asked her to please tell me what I can do to get her to understand I don't give a shit but she still refuses to accept that as a fact.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 17, 2014, 03:15:21 PM
(https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10710798_10202805804655137_2620921752748124158_n.jpg?oh=41774e6a8173cdf6461e162bed786fd3&oe=54B7C5CF)

Wouldn't they have the passenger lists already?
What about the TSA flunky mess in' with their junk?  Sticky wicket?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 03:16:54 PM
On a positive note, the 2hour countdown to leave work has begun!
I told the warden about the stupid revealing party and a fight broke out quickly.  It was clearly decided that I am a stupid asshole so guess I made my point.  I asked her to please tell me what I can do to get her to understand I don't give a shit but she still refuses to accept that as a fact.
LOL!  I asked mine if i could skip, she said no...hoping to just get her drunk then and take advantage of her.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 03:17:44 PM
Pizza and beer at the Pinthouse were great.  I had a Dry Irish Stout called Bearded Seal and it was so good I bought my first ever growler and had it filled with Bearded Seal for the afternoon cigar to be lit in about an hour after a short nap.  Topic was on here the other day about filling growlers from different places.  In TX you can get any name growler filled at another place.  There is actually a place about 2 blocks from Pinthouse called Growlers that has a ton of different beers and all they do is fill growlers.  Can't drink anything there.
Nice!  That Growlers place sound awesome!

https://www.facebook.com/GrowlerRoom/info
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 17, 2014, 03:19:44 PM
Pizza and beer at the Pinthouse were great.  I had a Dry Irish Stout called Bearded Seal and it was so good I bought my first ever growler and had it filled with Bearded Seal for the afternoon cigar to be lit in about an hour after a short nap.  Topic was on here the other day about filling trollers from different places.  In TX you can get any name growler filled at another place.  There is actually a place about 2 blocks from Pinthouse called Growlers that has a ton of different beers and all they do is fill growlers.  Can't drink anything there.
Nice!  That Growlers place sound awesome!
Barry, bearb, pickup up a growler at a gas station/beer emporium on his way to CF.  Actually, the beer was tasty.  No gasoline fumes.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 03:20:54 PM
On a positive note, the 2hour countdown to leave work has begun!
I told the warden about the stupid revealing party and a fight broke out quickly.  It was clearly decided that I am a stupid asshole so guess I made my point.  I asked her to please tell me what I can do to get her to understand I don't give a shit but she still refuses to accept that as a fact.
LOL!  I asked mine if i could skip, she said no...hoping to just get her drunk then and take advantage of her.
Rather pull my pudd than go to a gender party for sex!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 03:21:53 PM
On a positive note, the 2hour countdown to leave work has begun!
I told the warden about the stupid revealing party and a fight broke out quickly.  It was clearly decided that I am a stupid asshole so guess I made my point.  I asked her to please tell me what I can do to get her to understand I don't give a shit but she still refuses to accept that as a fact.

The first rule of the Banter is don't talk about the Banter.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 03:23:48 PM
Quote of the day that I saw at Pinthouse.

You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.

Frank Zappa

Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 03:24:43 PM
On a positive note, the 2hour countdown to leave work has begun!
I told the warden about the stupid revealing party and a fight broke out quickly.  It was clearly decided that I am a stupid asshole so guess I made my point.  I asked her to please tell me what I can do to get her to understand I don't give a shit but she still refuses to accept that as a fact.

The first rule of the Banter is don't talk about the Banter.
Thanks but I will make my own rules.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 03:25:25 PM
Quote of the day that I saw at Pinthouse.

You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.

Frank Zappa

Ha! Frank was always smarter than he looks.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 03:26:12 PM
On a positive note, the 2hour countdown to leave work has begun!
I told the warden about the stupid revealing party and a fight broke out quickly.  It was clearly decided that I am a stupid asshole so guess I made my point.  I asked her to please tell me what I can do to get her to understand I don't give a shit but she still refuses to accept that as a fact.

The first rule of the Banter is don't talk about the Banter.
Thanks but I will make my own rules.

Fight Club reference... but do as you will.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 03:26:17 PM
On a positive note, the 2hour countdown to leave work has begun!
I told the warden about the stupid revealing party and a fight broke out quickly.  It was clearly decided that I am a stupid asshole so guess I made my point.  I asked her to please tell me what I can do to get her to understand I don't give a shit but she still refuses to accept that as a fact.
LOL!  I asked mine if i could skip, she said no...hoping to just get her drunk then and take advantage of her.
Rather pull my pudd than go to a gender party for sex!
Yeah, I considered that...but this way she can do the work.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 03:26:46 PM
On a positive note, the 2hour countdown to leave work has begun!
I told the warden about the stupid revealing party and a fight broke out quickly.  It was clearly decided that I am a stupid asshole so guess I made my point.  I asked her to please tell me what I can do to get her to understand I don't give a shit but she still refuses to accept that as a fact.
LOL!  I asked mine if i could skip, she said no...hoping to just get her drunk then and take advantage of her.
Rather pull my pudd than go to a gender party for sex!
Yeah, I considered that...but this way she can do the work.
LOL
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 03:27:13 PM
Good afternoon Mr CB!  Plans all set for the weekend?
Not that I've been told yet.  Will be in front of a TV for the Oklahoma game.  Warden never misses one.  Afternoon Sam.  Having some nice fall weather.  Wazzup Sammeh?
Just trying to skate through the 2nd half of a Friday.  did enough work for the whole day this morning (IMHO anyway, boss may think otherwise).  looking forward to the weekend.  couple of good aged ceegars on the deck with a beverage or 2.  maybe cut the grass.  No O's to watch this week, so baseball is back burnered until the series.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 17, 2014, 03:28:22 PM
On a positive note, the 2hour countdown to leave work has begun!
I told the warden about the stupid revealing party and a fight broke out quickly.  It was clearly decided that I am a stupid asshole so guess I made my point.  I asked her to please tell me what I can do to get her to understand I don't give a shit but she still refuses to accept that as a fact.
Can't do some thing simple like handing out cigars that say "It's a Boy".  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 03:31:53 PM
On a positive note, the 2hour countdown to leave work has begun!
I told the warden about the stupid revealing party and a fight broke out quickly.  It was clearly decided that I am a stupid asshole so guess I made my point.  I asked her to please tell me what I can do to get her to understand I don't give a shit but she still refuses to accept that as a fact.
Can't do some thing simple like handing out cigars that say "It's a Boy".  Sheesh!

Apparently, that's not enough of a Production. The media needs to be alerted! Someone is having a baby. The World needs to know... and the World really like surprises!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 03:32:34 PM
On a positive note, the 2hour countdown to leave work has begun!
I told the warden about the stupid revealing party and a fight broke out quickly.  It was clearly decided that I am a stupid asshole so guess I made my point.  I asked her to please tell me what I can do to get her to understand I don't give a shit but she still refuses to accept that as a fact.
LOL!  I asked mine if i could skip, she said no...hoping to just get her drunk then and take advantage of her.
Rather pull my pudd than go to a gender party for sex!
Yeah, I considered that...but this way she can do the work.

Dutch rudder?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 03:32:43 PM
Quote of the day that I saw at Pinthouse.

You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.

Frank Zappa

Ha! Frank was always smarter than he looks.
LOL, Frank was awesome.  Saw him in concert back in the 70's and that dude could PLAY a guitar!  riding the line between insane and genius.  hard to tell which side of the line he was on at any given time though.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 03:41:09 PM
On a positive note, the 2hour countdown to leave work has begun!
I told the warden about the stupid revealing party and a fight broke out quickly.  It was clearly decided that I am a stupid asshole so guess I made my point.  I asked her to please tell me what I can do to get her to understand I don't give a shit but she still refuses to accept that as a fact.
Can't do some thing simple like handing out cigars that say "It's a Boy".  Sheesh!

Apparently, that's not enough of a Production. The media needs to be alerted! Someone is having a baby. The World needs to know... and the World really like surprises!
That is just about right.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 03:45:30 PM
On a positive note, the 2hour countdown to leave work has begun!
I told the warden about the stupid revealing party and a fight broke out quickly.  It was clearly decided that I am a stupid asshole so guess I made my point.  I asked her to please tell me what I can do to get her to understand I don't give a shit but she still refuses to accept that as a fact.
Can't do some thing simple like handing out cigars that say "It's a Boy".  Sheesh!

Apparently, that's not enough of a Production. The media needs to be alerted! Someone is having a baby. The World needs to know... and the World really like surprises!
well, not if the world requires revealing parties.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 03:48:49 PM
On a positive note, the 2hour countdown to leave work has begun!
I told the warden about the stupid revealing party and a fight broke out quickly.  It was clearly decided that I am a stupid asshole so guess I made my point.  I asked her to please tell me what I can do to get her to understand I don't give a shit but she still refuses to accept that as a fact.
Can't do some thing simple like handing out cigars that say "It's a Boy".  Sheesh!

Apparently, that's not enough of a Production. The media needs to be alerted! Someone is having a baby. The World needs to know... and the World really like surprises!
That is just about right.

Well, I know it was over the top. There are folks that DO wan't children and have issues preventing them. Sometimes they need medical assistance. Sometimes they have to consider adoption. And then there are those who keep having children when they shouldn't have any at all. And for some reason can't make the connection that when they have sex without some kind of protection, it COULD lead to another baby. Crazy Ass World.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 03:51:43 PM
On a positive note, the 2hour countdown to leave work has begun!
I told the warden about the stupid revealing party and a fight broke out quickly.  It was clearly decided that I am a stupid asshole so guess I made my point.  I asked her to please tell me what I can do to get her to understand I don't give a shit but she still refuses to accept that as a fact.
Can't do some thing simple like handing out cigars that say "It's a Boy".  Sheesh!

Apparently, that's not enough of a Production. The media needs to be alerted! Someone is having a baby. The World needs to know... and the World really like surprises!
well, not if the world requires revealing parties.

Seems like a revealing party is everything except the Red Carpet entrances in comparison... but wtf do I know.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 03:56:03 PM
Well, I'm getting the F*ck outta here! Go home. Pick out a V torp. Pour a drink. Then maybe later, practice making a baby. lol.

Everyone have a great weekend!   (http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/attachments/410612/)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 03:57:23 PM
Well, I'm getting the F*ck outta here! Go home. Pick out a V torp. Pour a drink. Then maybe later, practice making a baby. lol.

Everyone have a great weekend!   (http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/attachments/410612/)
Cheers BS!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 03:58:44 PM
Well, I'm getting the F*ck outta here! Go home. Pick out a V torp. Pour a drink. Then maybe later, practice making a baby. lol.

Everyone have a great weekend!   (http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/attachments/410612/)
Cheers BS!
Enjoy and keep the baby making limited to practice!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 17, 2014, 04:17:28 PM
Well, I'm getting the F*ck outta here! Go home. Pick out a V torp. Pour a drink. Then maybe later, practice making a baby. lol.

Everyone have a great weekend!   (http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/attachments/410612/)
Happy practicing!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 17, 2014, 04:33:22 PM
Well, I'm getting the F*ck outta here! Go home. Pick out a V torp. Pour a drink. Then maybe later, practice making a baby. lol.

Everyone have a great weekend!   (http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/attachments/410612/)
Cheers BS!
Enjoy and keep the baby making limited to practice!
Practice makes pregnant.  Just sayin'...
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 04:35:26 PM
Well, I'm getting the F*ck outta here! Go home. Pick out a V torp. Pour a drink. Then maybe later, practice making a baby. lol.

Everyone have a great weekend!   (http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/attachments/410612/)
Cheers BS!
Enjoy and keep the baby making limited to practice!
Successful practice makes pregnant.  Just sayin'...
Fixed it  ;D
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 04:46:56 PM
Short nap behind me, first ever growler ale poured, George Strait sing'n Amarillo By Morning and a Quesada Oktoberfest aged 4 years lit.  84 degrees and a nice breeze circulating.  Chit life ain't bad when you don't have to go to work!!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 04:47:27 PM
Tex, I didn't know you were flying somewhere for the weekend!
(http://i.imgur.com/r2SZLZQ.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 17, 2014, 04:49:36 PM
Well, I'm getting the F*ck outta here! Go home. Pick out a V torp. Pour a drink. Then maybe later, practice making a baby. lol.

Everyone have a great weekend!   (http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/attachments/410612/)
Cheers BS!
Enjoy and keep the baby making limited to practice!
Successful practice makes pregnant.  Just sayin'...
Fixed it  ;D
Copy cat!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 04:50:57 PM
Well, I'm getting the F*ck outta here! Go home. Pick out a V torp. Pour a drink. Then maybe later, practice making a baby. lol.

Everyone have a great weekend!   (http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/attachments/410612/)
Cheers BS!
Enjoy and keep the baby making limited to practice!
Successful practice makes pregnant.  Just sayin'...  -CB
Fixed it  ;D
Copy cat!
Fixed it
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 04:51:07 PM
Tex, I didn't know you were flying somewhere for the weekend!
(http://i.imgur.com/r2SZLZQ.jpg)
Wrong Tex that is Texas Bean.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 17, 2014, 04:51:11 PM
Well, I'm getting the F*ck outta here! Go home. Pick out a V torp. Pour a drink. Then maybe later, practice making a baby. lol.

Everyone have a great weekend!   (http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/attachments/410612/)
Cheers BS!
Enjoy and keep the baby making limited to practice!
Successful practice makes pregnant.  Just sayin'...
Fixed it  ;D
You been "fixed"?  Firing blanks?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 04:54:18 PM
Well, I'm getting the F*ck outta here! Go home. Pick out a V torp. Pour a drink. Then maybe later, practice making a baby. lol.

Everyone have a great weekend!   (http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/attachments/410612/)
Cheers BS!
Enjoy and keep the baby making limited to practice!
Successful practice makes pregnant.  Just sayin'...
Fixed it  ;D
You been "fixed"?  Firing blanks?
LOL!  I'm too young to be fixed!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 04:56:24 PM
Well, I'm getting the F*ck outta here! Go home. Pick out a V torp. Pour a drink. Then maybe later, practice making a baby. lol.

Everyone have a great weekend!   (http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/attachments/410612/)
Cheers BS!
Enjoy and keep the baby making limited to practice!
Successful practice makes pregnant.  Just sayin'...
Fixed it  ;D
You been "fixed"?  Firing blanks?
CG on the way home from revealing his gender!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 17, 2014, 04:56:59 PM
Haha, have a good night guys, I'm out!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 05:03:53 PM
Good early evening, fellow banterers.  Awfully chatty today, huh?  Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 05:05:50 PM
Austin, Texas, health officials are monitoring a University of Texas student for Ebola after the student flew on the airline with the second nurse infected with the disease, according to a local radio station.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 05:06:25 PM
Haha, have a good night guys, I'm out!
Evening revealer enjoy the practice.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 05:07:14 PM
Good early evening, fellow banterers.  Awfully chatty today, huh?  Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Evening Tony.  You, me and maybe CB is it now I think.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 05:10:59 PM
Good early evening, fellow banterers.  Awfully chatty today, huh?  Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Evening Tony.  You, me and maybe CB is it now I think.
Who more would I need?  Enjoying a Mi Barrio toro on my way home.  How's the Texas air treating you?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 05:14:31 PM
Good early evening, fellow banterers.  Awfully chatty today, huh?  Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Evening Tony.  You, me and maybe CB is it now I think.
Who more would I need?  Enjoying a Mi Barrio toro on my way home.  How's the Texas air treating you?
Texas air is quite nice today and weekend looks perfect.  Nice walking weather for you?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 17, 2014, 05:18:10 PM
Well, I'm getting the F*ck outta here! Go home. Pick out a V torp. Pour a drink. Then maybe later, practice making a baby. lol.

Everyone have a great weekend!   (http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/attachments/410612/)
Cheers BS!
Enjoy and keep the baby making limited to practice!
Successful practice makes pregnant.  Just sayin'...
Fixed it  ;D
You been "fixed"?  Firing blanks?
LOL!  I'm too young to be fixed!
Yea, that's what I said too...
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 05:19:59 PM
Good early evening, fellow banterers.  Awfully chatty today, huh?  Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Evening Tony.  You, me and maybe CB is it now I think.
Who more would I need?  Enjoying a Mi Barrio toro on my way home.  How's the Texas air treating you?
Texas air is quite nice today and weekend looks perfect.  Nice walking weather for you?
Gorgeous.  Almost ready to turn the a/c back on.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 17, 2014, 05:21:52 PM
Haha, have a good night guys, I'm out!
Evening revealer enjoy the practice.
CG - just flashin'...
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 05:24:15 PM
Well, I'm getting the F*ck outta here! Go home. Pick out a V torp. Pour a drink. Then maybe later, practice making a baby. lol.

Everyone have a great weekend!   (http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/attachments/410612/)
Cheers BS!
Enjoy and keep the baby making limited to practice!
Successful practice makes pregnant.  Just sayin'...
Fixed it  ;D
You been "fixed"?  Firing blanks?
LOL!  I'm too young to be fixed!
Yea, that's what I said too...
Where the heck are you at?
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 17, 2014, 06:13:08 PM
got about a half hour to kill before date night. was told to bring a toothbrush. pajamas and change of clothes not required. she even wants to try a cigar with me by the fire. (keep it clean guys)
 :)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 17, 2014, 06:25:46 PM
Well, I'm getting the F*ck outta here! Go home. Pick out a V torp. Pour a drink. Then maybe later, practice making a baby. lol.

Everyone have a great weekend!   (http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/attachments/410612/)
Cheers BS!
Enjoy and keep the baby making limited to practice!
Successful practice makes pregnant.  Just sayin'...
Fixed it  ;D
You been "fixed"?  Firing blanks?
LOL!  I'm too young to be fixed!
Yea, that's what I said too...
Where the heck are you at?
Home again.... at least I think it's home...
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 06:28:19 PM
Well, I'm getting the F*ck outta here! Go home. Pick out a V torp. Pour a drink. Then maybe later, practice making a baby. lol.

Everyone have a great weekend!   (http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/attachments/410612/)
Cheers BS!
Enjoy and keep the baby making limited to practice!
Successful practice makes pregnant.  Just sayin'...
Fixed it  ;D
You been "fixed"?  Firing blanks?
LOL!  I'm too young to be fixed!
Yea, that's what I said too...
Where the heck are you at?
Home again.... at least I think it's home...
Glad you made it hope you can sleep at the right time.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 17, 2014, 06:29:25 PM
got about a half hour to kill before date night. was told to bring a toothbrush. pajamas and change of clothes not required. she even wants to try a cigar with me by the fire. (keep it clean guys)
 :)
Better shine your knob up just in case.  :D. Pajamas?  Really????
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 17, 2014, 06:38:03 PM
got about a half hour to kill before date night. was told to bring a toothbrush. pajamas and change of clothes not required. she even wants to try a cigar with me by the fire. (keep it clean guys)
 :)
Better shine your knob up just in case.  :D. Pajamas?  Really????

guess it gets cold at her house, I don't know.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 17, 2014, 06:38:22 PM
got about a half hour to kill before date night. was told to bring a toothbrush. pajamas and change of clothes not required. she even wants to try a cigar with me by the fire. (keep it clean guys)

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar... Other times its you're penis. I  think we all know which time this is.  ;) Go get em, Deano.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 06:38:40 PM
got about a half hour to kill before date night. was told to bring a toothbrush. pajamas and change of clothes not required. she even wants to try a cigar with me by the fire. (keep it clean guys)
 :)
No!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 17, 2014, 06:38:55 PM
outta here. see yall in the morning/afternoon/evening, whenever.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 06:39:29 PM
Well, I'm getting the F*ck outta here! Go home. Pick out a V torp. Pour a drink. Then maybe later, practice making a baby. lol.

Everyone have a great weekend!   (http://www.southbayriders.com/forums/attachments/410612/)
Cheers BS!
Enjoy and keep the baby making limited to practice!
Successful practice makes pregnant.  Just sayin'...
Fixed it  ;D
You been "fixed"?  Firing blanks?
LOL!  I'm too young to be fixed!
Yea, that's what I said too...
Where the heck are you at?
Home again.... at least I think it's home...
Are your cigars and booze there?  Then it's your home.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 06:41:09 PM
got about a half hour to kill before date night. was told to bring a toothbrush. pajamas and change of clothes not required. she even wants to try a cigar with me by the fire. (keep it clean guys)

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar... Other times its you're penis. I  think we all know which time this is.  ;) Go get em, Deano.
Funny, I heard somebody use that same expression today and it wasn't on the banter.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 06:42:23 PM
outta here. see yall in the morning/afternoon/evening, whenever.
Make sure you're in bed by 11... Otherwise, go home.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 06:43:21 PM
Ok, I'm caught up now.  Time for me to head out.  Take care.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 17, 2014, 06:49:14 PM
got about a half hour to kill before date night. was told to bring a toothbrush. pajamas and change of clothes not required. she even wants to try a cigar with me by the fire. (keep it clean guys)
 :)
Keep it clean?  Us? Sides that would take all the fun out of it.
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 17, 2014, 09:33:42 PM
GFY!
Title: Re: 10/17/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 17, 2014, 09:51:24 PM
GFY!
Thanks, buddy.  Right back atcha.