CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 16, 2014, 12:00:33 AM

Title: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on October 16, 2014, 12:00:33 AM
Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't proceed if you have thin skin.  Then light a cigar, pop open your favorite pumpkin beer and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 16, 2014, 12:12:57 AM
Good morning my "friends"!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: SLY on October 16, 2014, 12:45:07 AM
DPG Blues on sis.  How can one get a further discount?  I'm heading to bed, but will check back in AM.  Night all.   Good Perdomo 20th Anniv. Sungrown earlier.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 16, 2014, 12:46:37 AM
Don't think the 10% works unless the total order is over $100.
I'm going to find out shortly.  I'm trying to find a cheep lighter to add to it.
Sooooooo?
I'm still looking at the lighters....  :)
The 10% off worked on a $34.05 order = $30.65.  I ended up selecting the Jetline Zippo Insert for $9.95.  My Bugatti 2002 Copper Cased lighter looks great, so I hope the Jetline insert fits it...!
Didn't realize this product existed.  I may have to purchase one too.  I'll decide after I get some sleep.  See yuz later in the a.m.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 01:40:00 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 01:41:25 AM
Today is Thursday, Oct. 16, the 289th day of 2014. There are 76 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 01:44:27 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Oct. 16, 1859, radical abolitionist John Brown led a group of 21 men in a raid on Harpers Ferry in western Virginia. (Ten of Brown's men were killed and five escaped. Brown and six followers were captured; all were executed.)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 01:45:03 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 01:45:24 AM
In 1793, during the French Revolution, Marie Antoinette, the queen of France, was beheaded.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 01:45:45 AM
In 1934, Chinese Communists, under siege by the Nationalists, began their "long march" lasting a year from southeastern to northwestern China.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 01:46:05 AM
In 1939, the comedy "The Man Who Came to Dinner," by George S. Kaufman and Moss Hart, opened on Broadway.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 01:46:44 AM
In 1943, Chicago Mayor Edward J. Kelly officially opened the city's new subway system during a ceremony at the State and Madison street station.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 01:47:05 AM
1962, President John F. Kennedy was informed that reconnaissance photographs had revealed the presence of missile bases in Cuba.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 01:47:25 AM
In 1964, China set off its first atomic bomb, codenamed "596," on the Lop Nur Test Ground. Harold Wilson of the Labour Party assumed office as prime minister of Britain, succeeding Conservative Sir Alec Douglas-Home.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 01:47:50 AM
In 1969, the New York Mets capped their miracle season by winning the World Series, defeating the Baltimore Orioles, 5-3, in Game 5 played at Shea Stadium.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 01:53:20 AM
In 1978, the College of Cardinals of the Roman Catholic Church chose Cardinal Karol Wojtyla (voy-TEE'-wah) to be the new pope; he took the name John Paul II.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 01:53:52 AM
In 1984, Anglican Bishop Desmond Tutu was named winner of the Nobel Peace Prize for his decades of non-violent struggle for racial equality in South Africa.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 01:54:15 AM
1987, a 58-1/2-hour drama in Midland, Texas, ended happily as rescuers freed Jessica McClure, an 18-month-old girl trapped in an abandoned well.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 01:54:43 AM
In 1991, a deadly shooting rampage took place in Killeen, Texas, as George Hennard opened fire at a Luby's Cafeteria, killing 23 people before taking his own life.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 01:55:34 AM
In 1999, a New York Air National Guard plane rescued Dr. Jerri Nielsen from a South Pole research center after she'd spent five months isolated by the Antarctic winter, forced to treat herself for a cancerous breast lump.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 01:56:02 AM
Ten years ago: The Soyuz spacecraft was forced to manually dock with the International Space Station after it closed in on the station at a dangerously high speed. Pierre Salinger, a journalist who'd served as press secretary in the Kennedy and Johnson administrations, died in France at age 79.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 01:56:28 AM
Five years ago: The government reported that the federal budget deficit for the just-ended fiscal year totaled an all-time high of $1.42 trillion (a record which still stands). Agricultural officials said pigs in Minnesota had tested positive for the H1N1 virus, or swine flu, the first such cases in the U.S.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 01:57:01 AM
One year ago: Congress passed and sent to President Barack Obama for his signature legislation to avoid a threatened U.S. default and end the partial, 16-day government shutdown. A Lao Airlines turboprop crashed as it approached Pakse Airport in southern Laos; all 49 people on board were killed. The Los Angeles Dodgers beat St. Louis 6-4, trimming the Cardinals' lead to 3-2 in the NL championship series. The Detroit Tigers beat the Boston Red Sox 7-3 to even the AL championship series at 2-all.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 01:57:30 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Angela Lansbury is 89. Author Gunter Grass is 87. Actor-producer Tony Anthony is 77. Actor Barry Corbin is 74. Sportscaster Tim McCarver is 73. Rock musician C.F. Turner (Bachman-Turner Overdrive) is 71. Actress Suzanne Somers is 68. Rock singer-musician Bob Weir is 67. Producer-director David Zucker is 67. Record company executive Jim Ed Norman is 66. Actor Daniel Gerroll is 63. Actor Morgan Stevens is 63. Actress Martha Smith is 62. Comedian-actor Andy Kindler is 58. Actor-director Tim Robbins is 56. Actor-musician Gary Kemp is 55. Singer-musician Bob Mould is 54. Actor Randy Vasquez is 53. Rock musician Flea (Red Hot Chili Peppers) is 52. Actor Todd Stashwick is 46. Jazz musician Roy Hargrove is 45. Actress Terri J. Vaughn is 45. Singer Wendy Wilson (Wilson Phillips) is 45. Rapper B-Rock (B-Rock and the Bizz) is 43. Rock singer Chad Gray (Mudvayne) is 43. Actor Paul Sparks is 43. Actress Kellie Martin is 39. Singer John Mayer is 37. Actor Jeremy Jackson is 34. Actress Caterina Scorsone is 34. Actress Brea Grant is 33.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 01:58:32 AM
Thought for Today: "Life is a solitary cell whose walls are mirrors." — Eugene O'Neill, American playwright (born this date in 1888, died 1953).
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 01:59:34 AM
Hockey
-------------------------

At one point during a game, the coach called one of his 7-year-old
hockey players aside and asked, "Do you understand what
cooperation is?  What a team is?"

The little boy nodded in the affirmative.

"Do you understand that what matters is not whether we win or
lose, but how we play together as a team?"

The little boy nodded yes.

"So," the coach continued, "I'm sure you know, when a
penalty is called, you shouldn't argue, curse, attack the referee, or
call him a pecker-head."

Do you understand all that?"

Again the little boy nodded.

He continued, "And when I call you off the ice so that
another boy gets a chance to play,
it's not good sportsmanship to call your coach 'a
dumb a--hole', is it?"

Again the little boy nodded.

"Good," said the coach. "Now go over there and explain all
that to your mother."
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 16, 2014, 03:28:07 AM
Big Texas news day Chip.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 16, 2014, 03:28:49 AM
Good day off morning to you Chip!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 16, 2014, 03:30:01 AM
And we have a whole day of AB Tempus!  I felt slighted that they weren't on the jam yesterday.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 05:31:18 AM
Morning Der Dave and LSU.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 05:39:37 AM
And we have a whole day of AB Tempus!  I felt slighted that they weren't on the jam yesterday.
Enough to ruin Chip's day off
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 05:45:40 AM
Good morning Dave and Native.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 05:46:46 AM
And we have a whole day of AB Tempus!  I felt slighted that they weren't on the jam yesterday.
Enough to ruin Chip's day off
I very seldom even pay attention to what the daily deal is anymore anyway, I usually just glance as I am checking for a jam.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 05:48:16 AM
And we have a whole day of AB Tempus!  I felt slighted that they weren't on the jam yesterday.
Enough to ruin Chip's day off
I very seldom even pay attention to what the daily deal is anymore anyway, I usually just glance as I am checking for a jam.
Same here.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 05:49:24 AM
Good morning Dave and Native.
Looks like you got nice weather for your day off.  Sure nice here since Monday.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 05:53:10 AM
Good morning Dave and Native.
Looks like you got nice weather for your day off.  Sure nice here since Monday.
I have learned to enjoy these days since just like you we only get short bursts of spring and fall weather.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 05:55:59 AM
Time to commute.  Enjoy your day Chip!  BBL when the slackers wake up.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 05:57:56 AM
And we have a whole day of AB Tempus!  I felt slighted that they weren't on the jam yesterday.
Enough to ruin Chip's day off
I very seldom even pay attention to what the daily deal is anymore anyway, I usually just glance as I am checking for a jam.
I actually just went back to the main CI page and discovered the cool shit section, I wonder how long it will be before they start slipping that crap into the jams, once again another company trying to supplement their sales by selling junk merchandise to build their sales and profits when all they had to do was to continue to offer their customers what they were looking for.  I bet some high up person with zero cigar experience proposed this new idea and no one else in the meeting had the balls to tell them the truth on why sales are down.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 16, 2014, 05:58:50 AM
Morning Der Dave and LSU.
Guten Morgen Dave
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 05:59:10 AM
Time to commute.  Enjoy your day Chip!  BBL when the slackers wake up.
have a great day Native, I will be sitting around today waiting on the sis in law to make up another excuse as why she can't come over again.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 06:00:30 AM
Morning Der Dave and LSU.
Guten Morgen Dave
how was your driving experience on the worlds fastests roads in your Ford go for you?
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 16, 2014, 06:17:16 AM
Morning Der Dave and LSU.
Guten Morgen Dave
how was your driving experience on the worlds fastests roads in your Ford go for you?
Well, not too exciting....much of the drive is in urban areas where there are speed restrictions (and traffic that make even those speed limits unreachable)....but there is about an hour's stretch that I can run her at about 140/150 kph....just about 100mph.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 07:04:52 AM
Morning gentlemen
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 07:20:31 AM
Let's try this again, morning assholes!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 07:22:07 AM
Morning gentlemen
A very quiet morning so far.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 07:22:29 AM
Let's try this again, morning assholes!
Good morning Scott.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 07:24:20 AM
Let's try this again, morning assholes!
Good morning Scott.
Morning Chip, quiet ain't the word
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 16, 2014, 07:41:42 AM
good morning guys. day of rest and relaxation for me today.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 07:47:12 AM
good morning guys. day of rest and relaxation for me today.
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 07:47:59 AM
good morning guys. day of rest and relaxation for me today.
Morning Dean, I'll be flying over your head in 2 weeks heading into Ft Meyers airport
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 07:51:03 AM
Happy Thursday!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 16, 2014, 07:53:34 AM
good morning guys. day of rest and relaxation for me today.
Morning Dean, I'll be flying over your head in 2 weeks heading into Ft Meyers airport
I'll wave at you on your way over.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 08:01:02 AM
And we have a whole day of AB Tempus!  I felt slighted that they weren't on the jam yesterday.
Enough to ruin Chip's day off
I very seldom even pay attention to what the daily deal is anymore anyway, I usually just glance as I am checking for a jam.
I actually just went back to the main CI page and discovered the cool shit section, I wonder how long it will be before they start slipping that crap into the jams, once again another company trying to supplement their sales by selling junk merchandise to build their sales and profits when all they had to do was to continue to offer their customers what they were looking for.  I bet some high up person with zero cigar experience proposed this new idea and no one else in the meeting had the balls to tell them the truth on why sales are down.
Bean Counters running the operation!  Worked well for General Motors and will work the same for cigars.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 08:04:08 AM
Morning Der Dave and LSU.
Guten Morgen Dave
how was your driving experience on the worlds fastests roads in your Ford go for you?
I wish I could use the Nation's fastest road to come to work (not the world's fastest though for me like for Travellin DAve) as there is almost no traffic on it because the tolls are so high and you can set the cruise on 88 and get where you are going very quick.  Some of our Interstate sections in West Texas are actually posted at 80 and they will usually give you 85.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 08:08:22 AM
Morning Fish, CG and FL Dean glad you guys could wake up and become part of the Banter Society!  Really Dean - A  day of rest???   Isn't every day a day of rest for you other than those ocassional days when the crapper breaks? ;D
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 08:10:44 AM
Morning Fish, CG and FL Dean glad you guys could wake up and become part of the Banter Society!  Really Dean - A  day of rest???   Isn't every day a day of rest for you other than those ocassional days when the crapper breaks? ;D
Hahaha - mornin Tex and the rest of the gang!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 16, 2014, 08:20:50 AM
Morning Fish, CG and FL Dean glad you guys could wake up and become part of the Banter Society!  Really Dean - A  day of rest???   Isn't every day a day of rest for you other than those ocassional days when the crapper breaks? ;D
my job today is to take Redneck Rick to the liqour store.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 08:21:01 AM
LTG, you posting CL ads again?
(http://i.imgur.com/za7oi3b.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 08:23:51 AM
LTG, you posting CL ads again?
(http://i.imgur.com/za7oi3b.jpg)
LMFAO
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 08:31:14 AM
LTG, you posting CL ads again?
(http://i.imgur.com/za7oi3b.jpg)
LOL, certainly his kind of wit
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 08:31:38 AM
Happy Thursday!
Good morning CigarGuy87!!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 08:33:31 AM
Happy Thursday!
Good morning CigarGuy87!!
What's shakin Scotty?
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 08:35:57 AM
Morning Fish, CG and FL Dean glad you guys could wake up and become part of the Banter Society!  Really Dean - A  day of rest???   Isn't every day a day of rest for you other than those ocassional days when the crapper breaks? ;D
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 08:36:44 AM
Morning Fish, CG and FL Dean glad you guys could wake up and become part of the Banter Society!  Really Dean - A  day of rest???   Isn't every day a day of rest for you other than those ocassional days when the crapper breaks? ;D

Ooops! My bad, wrong picture
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 08:40:28 AM
Morning Fish, CG and FL Dean glad you guys could wake up and become part of the Banter Society!  Really Dean - A  day of rest???   Isn't every day a day of rest for you other than those ocassional days when the crapper breaks? ;D
Don't need to see your spank-bank material!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 08:41:12 AM
Morning Fish, CG and FL Dean glad you guys could wake up and become part of the Banter Society!  Really Dean - A  day of rest???   Isn't every day a day of rest for you other than those ocassional days when the crapper breaks? ;D
Don't need to see your spank-bank material!
CNS...I just clicked the wrong pic, geez
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Threebean on October 16, 2014, 08:51:41 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 08:52:23 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Good mornin' Mark!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 08:55:05 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning Mark
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 08:57:21 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Threebean on October 16, 2014, 08:59:54 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 09:04:38 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 09:07:06 AM
@CigarGuy87 - Tat Havana VI Angeles after Famous' catsrule $98.77 free ship and you get the 3-pack. If you haven't tried this vitola it's the best of the line IMHO
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 09:08:50 AM
@CigarGuy87 - Tat Havana VI Angeles after Famous' catsrule $98.77 free ship and you get the 3-pack. If you haven't tried this vitola it's the best of the line IMHO
Ohh, good morning Joe!        ;)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Threebean on October 16, 2014, 09:13:09 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 09:16:01 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 09:19:07 AM
@CigarGuy87 - Tat Havana VI Angeles after Famous' catsrule $98.77 free ship and you get the 3-pack. If you haven't tried this vitola it's the best of the line IMHO
Ohh, good morning Joe!        ;)
Why, whatever do you mean?
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 09:20:25 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 09:20:42 AM
@CigarGuy87 - Tat Havana VI Angeles after Famous' catsrule $98.77 free ship and you get the 3-pack. If you haven't tried this vitola it's the best of the line IMHO
Ohh, good morning Joe!        ;)
Why, whatever do you mean?
I haven't smoked many of the Havana Tats...otherwise I would jump on a box.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 09:23:04 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 09:23:07 AM
@CigarGuy87 - Tat Havana VI Angeles after Famous' catsrule $98.77 free ship and you get the 3-pack. If you haven't tried this vitola it's the best of the line IMHO
Ohh, good morning Joe!        ;)
Why, whatever do you mean?
I haven't smoked many of the Havana Tats...otherwise I would jump on a box.
I'm telling you, that vitola shines. Joe tried it and agrees for what it's worth
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 09:23:40 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 09:26:27 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 09:30:55 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 16, 2014, 09:31:45 AM
Morning Fish, CG and FL Dean glad you guys could wake up and become part of the Banter Society!  Really Dean - A  day of rest???   Isn't every day a day of rest for you other than those ocassional days when the crapper breaks? ;D
Don't need to see your spank-bank material!
CNS...I just clicked the wrong pic, geez
why would you have BD's wife's pic saved? The small pic looed like she had a used pad in front of her.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 09:32:34 AM
Happy 'almost' Friday. Any deals from the various internet sites today?
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 16, 2014, 09:33:01 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
but your have Ebola.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 09:35:41 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
Trump Card!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 09:36:01 AM
@CigarGuy87 - Tat Havana VI Angeles after Famous' catsrule $98.77 free ship and you get the 3-pack. If you haven't tried this vitola it's the best of the line IMHO
Ohh, good morning Joe!        ;)
Why, whatever do you mean?
I haven't smoked many of the Havana Tats...otherwise I would jump on a box.
I'm telling you, that vitola shines. Joe tried it and agrees for what it's worth
Well fuck...and after smoking that TAA 14 last night I want another box of those too!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 09:36:56 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 16, 2014, 09:36:58 AM
Happy 'almost' Friday. Any deals from the various internet sites today?
Macy's has 30% off all designer stilettos. They have 11 Wide if your looking.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 09:37:34 AM
Morning Fish, CG and FL Dean glad you guys could wake up and become part of the Banter Society!  Really Dean - A  day of rest???   Isn't every day a day of rest for you other than those ocassional days when the crapper breaks? ;D
Don't need to see your spank-bank material!
CNS...I just clicked the wrong pic, geez
why would you have BD's wife's pic saved? The small pic looed like she had a used pad in front of her.
My reasons are my own
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 16, 2014, 09:37:36 AM
@CigarGuy87 - Tat Havana VI Angeles after Famous' catsrule $98.77 free ship and you get the 3-pack. If you haven't tried this vitola it's the best of the line IMHO
Ohh, good morning Joe!        ;)
Why, whatever do you mean?
I haven't smoked many of the Havana Tats...otherwise I would jump on a box.
It's not like you don't have room....what's the problem?
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 09:37:47 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
With the better weather comes the riff-raff...riff-raff don't like the cold :)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 09:37:59 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
but your have Ebola.
So does Ohio, we delivered a dose up there this week.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 09:38:12 AM
@CigarGuy87 - Tat Havana VI Angeles after Famous' catsrule $98.77 free ship and you get the 3-pack. If you haven't tried this vitola it's the best of the line IMHO
Ohh, good morning Joe!        ;)
Why, whatever do you mean?
I haven't smoked many of the Havana Tats...otherwise I would jump on a box.
It's not like you don't have room....what's the problem?
Well, when you put it that way...
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 09:38:36 AM
Morning Fish, CG and FL Dean glad you guys could wake up and become part of the Banter Society!  Really Dean - A  day of rest???   Isn't every day a day of rest for you other than those ocassional days when the crapper breaks? ;D
Don't need to see your spank-bank material!
CNS...I just clicked the wrong pic, geez
why would you have BD's wife's pic saved? The small pic looed like she had a used pad in front of her.
My reasons are my own
Fap, fap, fap, fap...
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 16, 2014, 09:38:49 AM
Happy 'almost' Friday. Any deals from the various internet sites today?
Macy's has 30% off all designer stilettos. They have 11 Wide if your looking.
CB could probably help you pick out a pair.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 09:39:07 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
With the better weather comes the riff-raff...riff-raff don't like the cold :)
You ever been to Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Newark or New York?
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 16, 2014, 09:39:40 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
and Ebola
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 09:39:49 AM
Happy 'almost' Friday. Any deals from the various internet sites today?
Macy's has 30% off all designer stilettos. They have 11 Wide if your looking.
CB could probably help you pick out a pair.
Just wondering Dave, they got Macy's in Germany and you been shopping???
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 09:40:02 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
With the better weather comes the riff-raff...riff-raff don't like the cold :)
You ever been to Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Newark or New York?
LOL - those sound like places people from ND go to see a warmer climate
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 09:41:05 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
True but your accents are horrendous
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 09:41:44 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
and Ebola
And yours is will be delivered on an airline soon.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 16, 2014, 09:42:30 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
With the better weather comes the riff-raff...riff-raff don't like the cold :)
FYI Rriff Raff now have winter coats.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 09:42:30 AM
Happy 'almost' Friday. Any deals from the various internet sites today?
Macy's has 30% off all designer stilettos. They have 11 Wide if your looking.

Stilettos hurt my feet, but thanks for the tip.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 09:42:39 AM
@CigarGuy87 - Tat Havana VI Angeles after Famous' catsrule $98.77 free ship and you get the 3-pack. If you haven't tried this vitola it's the best of the line IMHO
Ohh, good morning Joe!        ;)
Why, whatever do you mean?
I haven't smoked many of the Havana Tats...otherwise I would jump on a box.
It's not like you don't have room....what's the problem?
Thank you!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 09:42:43 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
True but your accents are horrendous
And yours are not??  We also got a hell of a lot better looking women too!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 09:42:57 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
and Ebola
And yours is will be delivered on an airline soon.
Coming to a city near you!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Threebean on October 16, 2014, 09:43:06 AM
Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/ (http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 09:44:30 AM
Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/ (http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/)
Where's the line from Mexico to Texas? ;)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 16, 2014, 09:45:41 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
and Ebola
And yours is will be delivered on an airline soon.
minnesota ordered it from CI, the way they ship, we may never get it.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 09:46:25 AM
[...]
LORI!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 09:46:27 AM
Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/ (http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/)
Where's the line from Mexico to Texas? ;)
That is a federal issue not a TX issue!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 09:47:19 AM
Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/ (http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/)
Where's the line from Mexico to Texas? ;)
That is a federal issue not a TX issue!
LOL!  All good things - Texas, all bad things - Federal
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 16, 2014, 09:49:04 AM
Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/ (http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/)
Where's the line from Mexico to Texas? ;)
That is a federal issue not a TX issue!
LOL!  All good things - Texas, all bad things - Federal
the Cowboys are federal?
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 09:51:45 AM
Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/ (http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/)
Where's the line from Mexico to Texas? ;)
That is a federal issue not a TX issue!
LOL!  All good things - Texas, all bad things - Federal
the Cowboys are federal?
Hey now, GO COWBOYS!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 16, 2014, 09:52:33 AM
As you can tell I finally got a morning off, and a day off tomorrow. Time to take care of some stuff here and I'm going fishing tomorrow on the river. Then it's back to 12 weekend shifts, we are so low on staff they are paying double time now on weekends. Coffee time. Y'all take care.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 09:53:17 AM
As you can tell I finally got a morning off, and a day off tomorrow. Time to take care of some stuff here and I'm going fishing tomorrow on the river. Then it's back to 12 weekend shifts, we are so low on staff they are paying double time now on weekends. Coffee time. Y'all take care.
More cigar money!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Threebean on October 16, 2014, 09:53:43 AM
Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/ (http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/)
Where's the line from Mexico to Texas? ;)
Ha, no schitt.  The Mexican's treat the border like just another state. And so do the feds.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 16, 2014, 09:55:08 AM
warmer in Ovid, NY than in Yankeetown, Florida this morning.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 10:05:13 AM
Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/ (http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/)

Like how the comment section devolved into political bashing. Classic
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 10:06:57 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/t9GClnS.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 10:09:39 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
True but your accents are horrendous
And yours are not??  We also got a hell of a lot better looking women too!
You mean those phoney pageant women?
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Threebean on October 16, 2014, 10:12:23 AM
Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/ (http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/)

Like how the comment section devolved into political bashing. Classic
Not really, just a little state rivalry trash talk.  Now if we were to start discussing the reasons people leave one state for another, that would get political.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 10:12:53 AM
Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/ (http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/)
Where's the line from Mexico to Texas? ;)
It is a U.S. Border called the Rio Grand River TX border has to be inside that border.  It is the job of the U.S.Government to maintain and defend that border and they even refused to repay TX National Guard costs if we manage defending it ourselves.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 10:14:18 AM
Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/ (http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/)

Like how the comment section devolved into political bashing. Classic
Not really, just a little state rivalry trash talk.  Now if we were to start discussing the reasons people leave one state for another, that would get political.
Bean is correct, but if you prefer we can do it over College Football as it is about the same difference.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 10:15:46 AM
Morning gentl...mofos.
Morning neighbor, another beautifuly day in Central Texas!
Indeed.  We're in the sweet spot of Texas weather.
Well La-dee-freakin-da!
Hmmm, a little left over Tuesday bile, I see.
Yeah like it is our fault dumbasses choose to live up there!
Hillbillies!
Dumbasses!
Who won the war?  ;D
The dumbasses won the last one which in itself proves they are dumbasses cause they stayed up there freezing their ass off while we live warm and high quality lives down here.
CNS, that's funny stuff
Some wars are won/lost but never ended! :)    You can't deny that by most standards we have better weather though!
True but your accents are horrendous
And yours are not??  We also got a hell of a lot better looking women too!
You mean those phoney pageant women?
Nope I mean those natural mega hot young women sitting in the stands on the southern school's sides!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 10:16:35 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/t9GClnS.jpg)
I like a good classic cartoon!  Well done CG
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 10:17:25 AM
warmer in Ovid, NY than in Yankeetown, Florida this morning.
So when you moving?
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 10:18:35 AM
Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/ (http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/)

Like how the comment section devolved into political bashing. Classic
Not really, just a little state rivalry trash talk.  Now if we were to start discussing the reasons people leave one state for another, that would get political.

Just to clarify, I was referring to the comment section of the chart you posted. I know this board is just busting balls.

The next biggest do'h in the comments is the questions of "where are the rest of the states?" It clearly states have to have a minimum of movement (10K) to be charted. Just goes to show how few people actually read anything before jumping into a conversation.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 10:20:16 AM
Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/ (http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/)

Like how the comment section devolved into political bashing. Classic
All the "good mornings" done, cigar deal sites have all gone to chit and too early in the morning to talk about beer so what the Fuk else we got to talk about? Border wars or Ebola which one you want?
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 10:20:28 AM
(http://i.imgur.com/t9GClnS.jpg)
I like a good classic cartoon!  Well done CG
I saw that browsing, thought it was pretty awesome.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 10:23:28 AM
Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/ (http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/)

Like how the comment section devolved into political bashing. Classic
Not really, just a little state rivalry trash talk.  Now if we were to start discussing the reasons people leave one state for another, that would get political.

Just to clarify, I was referring to the comment section of the chart you posted. I know this board is just busting balls.

The next biggest do'h in the comments is the questions of "where are the rest of the states?" I clearly states have to have a minimum of movement (10K) to be charted. Just goes to show how few people actually read anything before jumping into a conversation.
Oh hell did not know what you were referring to but I usually scan the articles and read the comments because they represent some of the best humor anywhere!  I read a local article about a highway proposal over the weekend and one of the comments was from a neighbor using his real name bashing the a-hole that lives next door to him by name.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 10:27:56 AM
[...]

Now, that IS funny. No self-filtering. Guess he thought the guy didn't read anyway... or didn't give a shit. Probably the latter.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 10:33:03 AM
Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/ (http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/)

Like how the comment section devolved into political bashing. Classic
All the "good mornings" done, cigar deal sites have all gone to chit and too early in the morning to talk about beer so what the Fuk else we got to talk about? Border wars or Ebola which one you want?
Beer?
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 10:35:33 AM
[...]

Oh no he definitely wanted the neighbor to see it and know who did it.  He has done it before too and the warden and I laugh our ass off.  Neighbor is an unpaid city councilman in the little two-bit town of 14,000 we live in and always running his mouth about what he is doing....... and this other guy who lives next door to him screws with him all the time.  He caught the neighbor running his sprinklers at night on the wrong days during water restrictions and made a video of it and posted on you tube.  Funny as hell!  We live across the street from them.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 16, 2014, 10:36:04 AM
warmer in Ovid, NY than in Yankeetown, Florida this morning.
So when you moving?
May or June.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 10:36:05 AM
Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/ (http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/)

Like how the comment section devolved into political bashing. Classic
All the "good mornings" done, cigar deal sites have all gone to chit and too early in the morning to talk about beer so what the Fuk else we got to talk about? Border wars or Ebola which one you want?

Top local story this morning was about a 7th grade boy who made a false Facebook page for one of his classmates. Basically to slander, tease and bully the other. Civil suit of $200,000 entered. They (the parents) were told to take the site down. 1 year later, and it's still up. Civil suit was won... bully's parents didn't even show. Boggles the mind.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 16, 2014, 10:39:23 AM
Good morning...
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 10:40:21 AM
Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/ (http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/)

Like how the comment section devolved into political bashing. Classic
All the "good mornings" done, cigar deal sites have all gone to chit and too early in the morning to talk about beer so what the Fuk else we got to talk about? Border wars or Ebola which one you want?

Top local story this morning was about a 7th grade boy who made a false Facebook page for one of his classmates. Basically to slam, tease and bully the other. Civil suit of $200,000 entered. They (the parents) were told to take the site down. 1 year later, and it's still up. Civil suit was won... bully's parents didn't even show. Boggles the mind.
Well here is our top story this morning, fourtunately about 90 miles from me up near Waco  where Tony's wife wants to move to.  Where the hell is Tony anyway?

American-Statesman Staff

Three Belton Independent School District schools are closed Thursday after federal officials said they were re-evaluating the health risk of two students who traveled on the same flight as a Dallas nurse who was diagnosed with Ebola, according to a district letter issued to parents.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 16, 2014, 10:41:33 AM
Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/ (http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/)

Like how the comment section devolved into political bashing. Classic
All the "good mornings" done, cigar deal sites have all gone to chit and too early in the morning to talk about beer so what the Fuk else we got to talk about? Border wars or Ebola which one you want?
Beer?
Are you saying, the map is showing the amount of people that go out of state for beer...?  Yeal, I can see that... :)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 10:41:35 AM
Good morning...
Morning hell, afternoon Dad.  What is with the damn Cardinals anyway?  You need to get your ass out of the N St Louis strip joints and get the ball club on track.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 10:43:54 AM
[...]

Yeah. If this shit is anything like the movie... we're in trouble. Zombies will be sure to follow.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 10:44:16 AM
Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/ (http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/)

Like how the comment section devolved into political bashing. Classic
All the "good mornings" done, cigar deal sites have all gone to chit and too early in the morning to talk about beer so what the Fuk else we got to talk about? Border wars or Ebola which one you want?
Beer?
Are you saying, the map is showing the amount of people that go out of state for beer...?  Yeal, I can see that... :)
That time has passed years ago.  Back in the day they sold Coors in TX but not Louisiana so there was a huge migration to get Coors, my dad used to drive over to TX (about 30 miles) and load the station wagon down with Coors a couple of times every summer.  Then there was the youth migration from TX, AR and MS into Louisiana to buy beer and liquor when LA ws the last state with an 18 minimum age limit after the others went to 21.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 10:44:22 AM
Good morning...
Good mornin BD!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 10:45:31 AM
Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/ (http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/)

Like how the comment section devolved into political bashing. Classic
All the "good mornings" done, cigar deal sites have all gone to chit and too early in the morning to talk about beer so what the Fuk else we got to talk about? Border wars or Ebola which one you want?
Beer?

I like beer.

Morning, Scott.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 10:47:53 AM
[...]

...and they made a movie about it. It's called Smokey and the Bandit.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 10:48:14 AM
[...]

NO Problem my BOTL the gubmint has got it covered already.

CDC Pushes Preparedness For Zombies Over Ebola
"…If you're prepared for a zombie, you're really prepared for…an infectious disease," CDC Director Tom Frieden said in 2012
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 10:49:17 AM
[...]

LMAO that is correct!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 10:55:55 AM
[...]

Yeah, tell me about it. Just my luck the CDC is headquartered in Atlanta. I hear the nurse is en route this morning. Looks like I gotta get more shotgun shells.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 16, 2014, 10:59:36 AM
Ebola?  Never heard of it.  Morning, all.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 11:00:38 AM
Good morning...
Morning hell, afternoon Dad.  What is with the damn Cardinals anyway?  You need to get your ass out of the N St Louis strip joints and get the ball club on track.

Think I'll have to cheer for the small market Royals. Growing tired of the Giants/Cards. Guess this is how ya'll felt in the 90's.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 11:01:38 AM
Ebola?  Never heard of it.  Morning, all.

COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU!

Afternoon, Joe
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 16, 2014, 11:02:05 AM
Good morning...
Morning hell, afternoon Dad.  What is with the damn Cardinals anyway?  You need to get your ass out of the N St Louis strip joints and get the ball club on track.
Sorry, I'm no expert on the Cardinals.  But what I can say is, "The strip clubs are on the Illinois side..!" :)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 11:02:36 AM
[...]

She is already there loaded her up on a gubmint jet in Dallas yesterday evening and delivered her. But on the bright side for you the Emory Univeristy Hospital is highly competent and well equipped for this sort of thing.  Why the hell they did not take that patient to either Nebraska or Emory is beyond understanding as it is known that there are at most 4 locations (and one is a government facility thus sketchy) in the country trained and equipped for that level of infectious disease.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 11:04:59 AM
Good morning...
Morning hell, afternoon Dad.  What is with the damn Cardinals anyway?  You need to get your ass out of the N St Louis strip joints and get the ball club on track.

Think I'll have to cheer for the small market Royals. Growing tired of the Giants/Cards. Guess this is how ya'll felt in the 90's.
Giants are definitely a large market but the Royals are not a hugely smaller market than the Cardinals.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 11:06:45 AM
Ebola?  Never heard of it.  Morning, all.
Well you will!  Morning Joe what you doing here on Thursday?
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 16, 2014, 11:08:32 AM
Ebola?  Never heard of it.  Morning, all.
Well you will!  Morning Joe what you doing here on Thursday?

I work Tuesdays and Thursdays at the old office.  Trying to change it soon... talking with my supervisor at the internship, he wants to offer a paid internship position.  I just need it to be for 40 hours a week.  It's currently 20 hours/week during school, 40/week when school is out.  I do school online/at night, so I'm hoping he'll be allowed to give me all 40 each week. If so, I think I'm outta here.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 11:11:51 AM
Good morning...
Morning hell, afternoon Dad.  What is with the damn Cardinals anyway?  You need to get your ass out of the N St Louis strip joints and get the ball club on track.

Think I'll have to cheer for the small market Royals. Growing tired of the Giants/Cards. Guess this is how ya'll felt in the 90's.
Giants are definitely a large market but the Royals are not a hugely smaller market than the Cardinals.

Talking more about the payroll numbers... STL is @ 115 mil vs. KC @ 92

Just to illustrate the spectrum, the Yankees highest @ 236 mil vs. HOU lowest @ 45.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 16, 2014, 11:13:04 AM
Happy 'almost' Friday. Any deals from the various internet sites today?
Macy's has 30% off all designer stilettos. They have 11 Wide if your looking.
CB could probably help you pick out a pair.
Just wondering Dave, they got Macy's in Germany and you been shopping???
Never seen one here, and the only purchases I've made have suds on top.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 16, 2014, 11:13:41 AM
[...]

By any chance was your father's name, "Bandit," and he drove a black Trans Am with a custom painted tractor trailer truck following him...?
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 11:15:48 AM
[...]

HEY!

 ;)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 16, 2014, 11:17:52 AM
Good morning...
Morning hell, afternoon Dad.  What is with the damn Cardinals anyway?  You need to get your ass out of the N St Louis strip joints and get the ball club on track.

Think I'll have to cheer for the small market Royals. Growing tired of the Giants/Cards. Guess this is how ya'll felt in the 90's.
Giants are definitely a large market but the Royals are not a hugely smaller market than the Cardinals.

Talking more about the payroll numbers... STL is @ 115 mil vs. KC @ 92

Just to illustrate the spectrum, the Yankees highest @ 236 mil vs. HOU lowest @ 45.

Blame the owners of the 'small market' teams.  Lots of those clubs get more money in revenue sharing type money than they're payrolls, meaning owners put money directly in to their pockets.  ALL of those 'small market' owners could have a larger payroll if they chose.  There's no way Houston should be a 'small market' team.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 16, 2014, 11:18:45 AM
Good morning...
Good mornin BD!
Hi Shaun...  What's new...?  I finally broke down and bought some Brick Houses last night on the jam. My first purchase since June.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 16, 2014, 11:18:53 AM
warmer in Ovid, NY than in Yankeetown, Florida this morning.
Stop looking up Ovid....except maybe in a few weeks for their first snowfall.  Otherwise, ancient history!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 16, 2014, 11:20:31 AM
Happy 'almost' Friday. Any deals from the various internet sites today?
Macy's has 30% off all designer stilettos. They have 11 Wide if your looking.
Yea, but isn't that only like size 8 mens?  So the'd only be good for Biebfish and JWacky.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 11:21:30 AM
Ebola?  Never heard of it.  Morning, all.
Well you will!  Morning Joe what you doing here on Thursday?

I work Tuesdays and Thursdays at the old office.  Trying to change it soon... talking with my supervisor at the internship, he wants to offer a paid internship position.  I just need it to be for 40 hours a week.  It's currently 20 hours/week during school, 40/week when school is out.  I do school online/at night, so I'm hoping he'll be allowed to give me all 40 each week. If so, I think I'm outta here.

Just blackmail your old boss into a years salary. That way you're still only at 20hr, but still meeting budget.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 11:21:34 AM
Good morning...
Good mornin BD!
Hi Shaun...  What's new...?  I finally broke down and bought some Brick Houses last night on the jam. My first purchase since June.
Not much, grinding out some work so I can get some free time and maybe work on my paper or group deliverables for my class this week :)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 16, 2014, 11:22:41 AM
[...]
+1  There is a reason I went south for school.  I ain't as dumb as I look.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 16, 2014, 11:23:18 AM
Here's a fun little interactive graphic. Place your mouse over the state to see population inflow/outflow.  'nough said.

http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/ (http://vizynary.com/2013/11/18/restless-america-state-to-state-migration-in-2012/)

Like how the comment section devolved into political bashing. Classic
All the "good mornings" done, cigar deal sites have all gone to chit and too early in the morning to talk about beer so what the Fuk else we got to talk about? Border wars or Ebola which one you want?
Beer?

I like beer.

Morning, Scott.
Hey, I drank that Lobster Ale last night.  It was ok, but it was hard for me to look at the Lobster on the label and then drink it.  It kept tricking my mind into thinking I was drinking Lobster squeezings.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 11:25:01 AM
[...]

"Give me a Diablo sandwich and a Dr Pepper and make it snappy I'm in a god damn hurry"
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 11:26:28 AM
[...]

More about the return on investment for me. Besides, your a yankees fan. Not really fair to compare what they throw at the team. Not everyone has their own revenue stream outside of 'profit sharing'. Didn't you see Money Ball.  ;D
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 11:26:40 AM
Ebola?  Never heard of it.  Morning, all.
Well you will!  Morning Joe what you doing here on Thursday?
C'mon Dave!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 11:29:31 AM
[...]

Jeez, BD. What's one more glass to wash.   ;)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 16, 2014, 11:30:09 AM
[...]

True... but all those owners have money.  Just sayin'.  Personally, I don't care HOW much a team spends, it's not my money.  How do the Dodgers compare in payroll?  They've gotta be right up there with the Yankees, if not higher now.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 16, 2014, 11:32:26 AM
[...]

Great, now we're going to get a drastic increase in head shots...
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 11:33:22 AM
[...]

Mississippi may be on top of the world now as it pertains to football, but that isn't what brings most of the 'students' to campus... It's the eye candy.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 11:36:38 AM
[...]
I have to admit Southern girls are hot, especially Texans
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 16, 2014, 11:38:17 AM
[...]

Damn, ya know I never even thought of that.  And I keep a frosty mug in my freezer too.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 11:39:05 AM
Ebola?  Never heard of it.  Morning, all.
Well you will!  Morning Joe what you doing here on Thursday?

I work Tuesdays and Thursdays at the old office.  Trying to change it soon... talking with my supervisor at the internship, he wants to offer a paid internship position.  I just need it to be for 40 hours a week.  It's currently 20 hours/week during school, 40/week when school is out.  I do school online/at night, so I'm hoping he'll be allowed to give me all 40 each week. If so, I think I'm outta here.
Sounds promising, morning Joe
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 11:43:15 AM
[...]
And I swear they develop a couple years earlier than the rest of the US, must be the increased sunlight content.  Was fun being 10-14yo when I lived there-just a horny little CG87 running around with women in bikinis all year round!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 11:43:41 AM
[...]

The Pirates, as an example of small market, have been in the shitter for 20 years. The owner has been accused of lining his pockets while the team suffered. The facts, however, show that the team was in the red and have finally started to make a profit these past few years. They should be getting more to reinvest now, but that was not always the case.

And yes... los dodyers are ahead of the yankees this year.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 16, 2014, 11:45:35 AM
Happy Birthday Mr TraveilnDave.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 11:46:29 AM
[...]

Well, it ain't doin' much good to you holding that bag of frozen peas.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 11:48:29 AM
[...]

Let it be said today - Joe is correct!  All about owner's greed vs desire to win.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 11:48:44 AM
Happy Birthday Mr TraveilnDave.
Happy birthday Dave!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 11:50:55 AM
Happy Birthday Mr TraveilnDave.

Happy BDay, Dave... May have said something earlier, but it wasn't on the calender. Were you just wanting that little piece of information to slip by unnoticed? Chip blew it, didn't he. jk
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 16, 2014, 11:54:41 AM
[...]
While coming home yesterday, I past the local grade school (K-8), and this one girl in a group of students was wearing a pull over blouse with a squared low cut, and I couldn't believe how much cleavage she was showing.  It looked like a push-up bra and maybe a 32 B.  Do kids get to wear stuff like that to school now...?
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 16, 2014, 11:54:47 AM
Ebola?  Never heard of it.  Morning, all.
Well you will!  Morning Joe what you doing here on Thursday?

I work Tuesdays and Thursdays at the old office.  Trying to change it soon... talking with my supervisor at the internship, he wants to offer a paid internship position.  I just need it to be for 40 hours a week.  It's currently 20 hours/week during school, 40/week when school is out.  I do school online/at night, so I'm hoping he'll be allowed to give me all 40 each week. If so, I think I'm outta here.
Sounds promising, morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  We'll see.  I know he'd give me the 40 hours a week but I'm not sure the decision is entirely up to him.  Fingers crossed.  If it doesn't work out, things continue as they are now which isn't bad at all.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 11:56:14 AM
[...]
I still have pictures being next to girls who were 12 and 13 with C and D cups...everything is bigger in TX!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 16, 2014, 11:56:52 AM
Happy Birthday Mr TraveilnDave.
Happy Birthday Dave...!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 11:59:21 AM
[...]

Yes. It happens. The Braves could be put in this category, but they have the dreaded media 'ownership group'. Nothing like when Turner owned them. Although, they vastly underperformed this year. Many of the highest paid guys sucked out loud... or got hurt. Not gonna sell season tickets to a new stadium that way.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 16, 2014, 12:04:53 PM
[...]
So what has changed besides your age?
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 12:05:46 PM
Happy Birthday Mr TraveilnDave.
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag Dave!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 16, 2014, 12:06:57 PM
Happy Birthday Mr TraveilnDave.
Yup, out of the bag now.  (Chip has access to other resources...)
Thanks Chip, thanks all.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 12:07:29 PM
[...]

Don't I know it, my team is the Money-Ball Mets
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 12:14:20 PM
[...]

Well, that wasn't always true. There was something about a ponzi scheme in there somewhere. Before that, ya'll spent some money.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 16, 2014, 12:16:00 PM
With that said, I think there are some Altbiers and Killepitsch with my name on it.   ....well, maybe just one Killepitsch.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 12:19:02 PM
With that said, I think there are some Altbiers and Killepitsch with my name on it.   ....well, maybe just one Killepitsch.

You have stumped my google translate, Dave.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 12:20:08 PM
@Joe, Did you get your 2nd bottle the other day, or are you expecting it this afternoon.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 12:21:50 PM
[...]

Right, but they claimed the ponzi scheme was not a factor in the team's finances. Now they have a fantastic pitching staff coming and won't spend on the lineup to support it
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 12:24:26 PM
I just found a tap list from a place a mile from me. It's a little liquor store that has a small bar and does glasses and growlers. They have ST Pumking and Horny Goat Choc PB Porter on tap.

http://www.beermenus.com/places/4401-pied-piper-liquors

I may have to run out
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 16, 2014, 12:24:29 PM
warmer in Ovid, NY than in Yankeetown, Florida this morning.
Stop looking up Ovid....except maybe in a few weeks for their first snowfall.  Otherwise, ancient history!
still check the local news up there. was surprised to see their weather was warmer than mine.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 16, 2014, 12:28:28 PM
I'm going to take off.  Later guys...!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 16, 2014, 12:29:27 PM
@Joe, Did you get your 2nd bottle the other day, or are you expecting it this afternoon.

I did, haha.  Bad part was that it showed up with a leak in the seal, so a 0.5-1.0ozs leaked out.  Package smelled amazing, though.  That sorta thing can happen with shipping spirits but I contacted BevMo anyway.  Said they'd send another bottle if they've held any back for this sort of situation or refund the money.  I normally wouldn't say anything but this is something I may not want to open right away, so I'd hate for the seal to be insufficient.  Still, worst case, they don't do shit about it and I'll just open and drink it now.  Too scarce of a bottle to not ultimately want to keep it.

Got a couple more barrel proof ryes in yesterday.  Nothing like a beer/whiskey combo on these cooler fall nights...

Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 12:30:10 PM
I just found a tap list from a place a mile from me. It's a little liquor store that has a small bar and does glasses and growlers. They have ST Pumking and Horny Goat Choc PB Porter on tap.

http://www.beermenus.com/places/4401-pied-piper-liquors

I may have to run out

1 vote for Horny Goat... hope you have your growler.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 16, 2014, 12:30:46 PM
I just found a tap list from a place a mile from me. It's a little liquor store that has a small bar and does glasses and growlers. They have ST Pumking and Horny Goat Choc PB Porter on tap.

http://www.beermenus.com/places/4401-pied-piper-liquors

I may have to run out

Nice!  I wish we had growler fill bars out here instead of 'just' the breweries.  It'd be much more convenient to have them all in one place.  There are lots of breweries I'd love to try, but I'm not going to drive 45 minutes just to try something of theirs that they don't bottle.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 12:31:27 PM
I'm going to take off.  Later guys...!

See ya, BD. Just stay away from that school!  ;D
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 12:32:25 PM
I just found a tap list from a place a mile from me. It's a little liquor store that has a small bar and does glasses and growlers. They have ST Pumking and Horny Goat Choc PB Porter on tap.

http://www.beermenus.com/places/4401-pied-piper-liquors

I may have to run out

1 vote for Horny Goat... hope you have your growler.
I don't have one yet, I have to see if he sells them, he would have to
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 12:33:37 PM
I just found a tap list from a place a mile from me. It's a little liquor store that has a small bar and does glasses and growlers. They have ST Pumking and Horny Goat Choc PB Porter on tap.

http://www.beermenus.com/places/4401-pied-piper-liquors

I may have to run out

Nice!  I wish we had growler fill bars out here instead of 'just' the breweries.  It'd be much more convenient to have them all in one place.  There are lots of breweries I'd love to try, but I'm not going to drive 45 minutes just to try something of theirs that they don't bottle.
This is the same store where I finally found the Founder's Imperial Stout, good guy in there. I'm happy I found his tap list
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 16, 2014, 12:35:40 PM
I just found a tap list from a place a mile from me. It's a little liquor store that has a small bar and does glasses and growlers. They have ST Pumking and Horny Goat Choc PB Porter on tap.

http://www.beermenus.com/places/4401-pied-piper-liquors

I may have to run out

1 vote for Horny Goat... hope you have your growler.
I don't have one yet, I have to see if he sells them, he would have to
How strict are growler fill laws out there?  Some states aren't strict at all, you could bring an empty milk jug.  Here, some places will fill blank growlers, but not all.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 12:36:37 PM
@Joe, Did you get your 2nd bottle the other day, or are you expecting it this afternoon.

I did, haha.  Bad part was that it showed up with a leak in the seal, so a 0.5-1.0ozs leaked out.  Package smelled amazing, though.  That sorta thing can happen with shipping spirits but I contacted BevMo anyway.  Said they'd send another bottle if they've held any back for this sort of situation or refund the money.  I normally wouldn't say anything but this is something I may not want to open right away, so I'd hate for the seal to be insufficient.  Still, worst case, they don't do shit about it and I'll just open and drink it now.  Too scarce of a bottle to not ultimately want to keep it.

Got a couple more barrel proof ryes in yesterday.  Nothing like a beer/whiskey combo on these cooler fall nights...

NICE! Your bar is filling up nicely. Hope you get a chance to hide it if the FIL shows up. Haha.

So, if they replace it they'd obviously want the damaged bottle back, right. Did you already tell them how much leaked into your mouth.  ;)

I'd hope they'd replace it, but if they don't have another bottle... looks like a nice weekend!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 16, 2014, 12:37:48 PM
[...]

Not sure if they'll want the bottle back or not.  If so, I'll make sure half of it leaks out in to an empty bottle, lol!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 12:38:37 PM
I just found a tap list from a place a mile from me. It's a little liquor store that has a small bar and does glasses and growlers. They have ST Pumking and Horny Goat Choc PB Porter on tap.

http://www.beermenus.com/places/4401-pied-piper-liquors

I may have to run out

1 vote for Horny Goat... hope you have your growler.
I don't have one yet, I have to see if he sells them, he would have to
How strict are growler fill laws out there?  Some states aren't strict at all, you could bring an empty milk jug.  Here, some places will fill blank growlers, but not all.
I honestly think it's just a money making thing. Joe Canals will only fill their growlers so I should probably buy one there and have this guy fill it, this way I can use it both places. I'll find out for sure
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 12:41:02 PM
I just found a tap list from a place a mile from me. It's a little liquor store that has a small bar and does glasses and growlers. They have ST Pumking and Horny Goat Choc PB Porter on tap.

http://www.beermenus.com/places/4401-pied-piper-liquors

I may have to run out

1 vote for Horny Goat... hope you have your growler.
I don't have one yet, I have to see if he sells them, he would have to

I sense an investment opportunity. That Lakefront Extended Play looks interesting too.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 16, 2014, 12:42:34 PM
I just found a tap list from a place a mile from me. It's a little liquor store that has a small bar and does glasses and growlers. They have ST Pumking and Horny Goat Choc PB Porter on tap.

http://www.beermenus.com/places/4401-pied-piper-liquors

I may have to run out

1 vote for Horny Goat... hope you have your growler.
I don't have one yet, I have to see if he sells them, he would have to
How strict are growler fill laws out there?  Some states aren't strict at all, you could bring an empty milk jug.  Here, some places will fill blank growlers, but not all.
I honestly think it's just a money making thing. Joe Canals will only fill their growlers so I should probably buy one there and have this guy fill it, this way I can use it both places. I'll find out for sure

Partly money making, partly law.  For a long time actually was a law that breweries could ONLY fill their own branded growlers.  Something to do with the 'transparency' of what was actually in the bottle.  Not that you couldn't have filled the growler with something else anyway, but like so many other laws, it was more a feeble attempt to regulate something.  That law has been lifted in California but most places still only fill their own growlers.  I guess the positive is that most breweries sell their growlers cheaper than generic ones, anyway... only problem is that I now have six or seven empty growlers laying around from various places.

I have no idea how this law would apply to liquor stores, though.  I'm guessing it's only a money thing at that point.

Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 12:53:51 PM
[...]

Yeah this is an odd setup for NJ. You can actually drink in the store, you can't do that at Joe Canal's unless there's a tasting. You can see by the link that he sells by the glass, weird
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 16, 2014, 01:00:10 PM
[...]

Very strange.  Lots of crazy laws dealing with alcohol, that's for sure.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 01:03:15 PM
Happy Birthday Mr TraveilnDave.
Yup, out of the bag now.  (Chip has access to other resources...)
Thanks Chip, thanks all.
Now that my computer has decided to work for a minute or two another Happy Birthday or more appropriately today:  ‎Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 01:04:03 PM
[...]

And most of them date back to the dark ages and still on the books.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 01:09:00 PM
Happy Birthday Mr TraveilnDave.
Yup, out of the bag now.  (Chip has access to other resources...)
Thanks Chip, thanks all.
Now that my computer has decided to work for a minute or two another Happy Birthday or more appropriately today:  ‎Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
Birthday Boy! Heh-heh-heh
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 01:14:13 PM
(http://tinyurl.com/kamk963)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 01:16:24 PM
(http://tinyurl.com/kamk963)
Oh my god he got it right in the furry bean-bag, made me cringe
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 01:17:15 PM
(http://tinyurl.com/kamk963)
Bet he has blueballs too
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 01:18:22 PM
(http://tinyurl.com/kamk963)
Oh my god he got it right in the furry bean-bag, made me cringe
Bet he will make the catch next time.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 01:19:34 PM
(http://tinyurl.com/kamk963)
Oh my god he got it right in the furry bean-bag, made me cringe
That HASTA hurt!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 01:19:51 PM
(http://tinyurl.com/kamk963)
Oh my god he got it right in the furry bean-bag, made me cringe
Bet he will make the catch next time.
No chitt right...bet he didn't walk right for a month!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 01:21:16 PM
(http://tinyurl.com/kamk963)
Bet he has blueballs too
Black and blueballs
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 01:22:57 PM
(http://i.imgur.com/iTTb2LN.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 01:40:28 PM
Steak taco salad with salsa, cheese, and jalapeno ranch...amazing!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 01:47:45 PM
Steak taco salad with salsa, cheese, and jalapeno ranch...amazing!
Smoked Brisket Sandwich from House Park Barbeque - since 1943  BYOB too.  Mighty damn good!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 01:50:49 PM
Steak taco salad with salsa, cheese, and jalapeno ranch...amazing!
Smoked Brisket Sandwich from House Park Barbeque - since 1943  BYOB too.  Mighty damn good!
Snicker's bar at my desk...GFYs!!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 01:51:40 PM
Steak taco salad with salsa, cheese, and jalapeno ranch...amazing!
Smoked Brisket Sandwich from House Park Barbeque - since 1943  BYOB too.  Mighty damn good!
Snicker's bar at my desk...GFYs!!
BAM!  Shocker you fit nuts into every meal...
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 02:00:21 PM
(http://tinyurl.com/kamk963)

So, was that a double?
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 02:01:32 PM
Steak taco salad with salsa, cheese, and jalapeno ranch...amazing!
Smoked Brisket Sandwich from House Park Barbeque - since 1943  BYOB too.  Mighty damn good!
Snicker's bar at my desk...GFYs!!
BAM!  Shocker you fit nuts into every meal...
Better watch it or I'll find another spot to fit them into  ;D
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 02:02:36 PM
(http://tinyurl.com/kamk963)

So, was that a double?
Foul ball(s)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 02:05:29 PM
Steak taco salad with salsa, cheese, and jalapeno ranch...amazing!
Smoked Brisket Sandwich from House Park Barbeque - since 1943  BYOB too.  Mighty damn good!
Snicker's bar at my desk...GFYs!!
BAM!  Shocker you fit nuts into every meal...
Better watch it or I'll find another spot to fit them into  ;D
(http://hdwallpapersfactory.com/wallpaper/women_keira_knightley_open_mouth_faces_desktop_2200x1858_hd-wallpaper-710687.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 02:06:34 PM
Steak taco salad with salsa, cheese, and jalapeno ranch...amazing!
Smoked Brisket Sandwich from House Park Barbeque - since 1943  BYOB too.  Mighty damn good!
I've gotta admit, they have a catchy slogan. You won't see advertising like this up North
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 02:07:47 PM
Steak taco salad with salsa, cheese, and jalapeno ranch...amazing!
Smoked Brisket Sandwich from House Park Barbeque - since 1943  BYOB too.  Mighty damn good!
Snicker's bar at my desk...GFYs!!
BAM!  Shocker you fit nuts into every meal...
Better watch it or I'll find another spot to fit them into  ;D
(http://hdwallpapersfactory.com/wallpaper/women_keira_knightley_open_mouth_faces_desktop_2200x1858_hd-wallpaper-710687.jpg)
Wider!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 02:08:59 PM
Steak taco salad with salsa, cheese, and jalapeno ranch...amazing!
Smoked Brisket Sandwich from House Park Barbeque - since 1943  BYOB too.  Mighty damn good!
I've gotta admit, they have a catchy slogan. You won't see advertising like this up North
That would be the place and they got some mighty good smoked brisket.  Nice folks that run it too.  funny thing is it has been in the same little shack in a popular area of town since 1943 and hardly anybody knows about it.  You won't find brisket like that up north either.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: razgueado on October 16, 2014, 02:11:36 PM
Steak taco salad with salsa, cheese, and jalapeno ranch...amazing!
Smoked Brisket Sandwich from House Park Barbeque - since 1943  BYOB too.  Mighty damn good!
I've gotta admit, they have a catchy slogan. You won't see advertising like this up North
That would be the place and they got some mighty good smoked brisket.  Nice folks that run it too.  funny thing is it has been in the same little shack in a popular area of town since 1943 and hardly anybody knows about it.  You won't find brisket like that up north either.
You just used "brisket" and "up north" in the same sentence.  Illegal procedure.  Five yard penalty.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 02:13:20 PM
Steak taco salad with salsa, cheese, and jalapeno ranch...amazing!
Smoked Brisket Sandwich from House Park Barbeque - since 1943  BYOB too.  Mighty damn good!
I've gotta admit, they have a catchy slogan. You won't see advertising like this up North
That would be the place and they got some mighty good smoked brisket.  Nice folks that run it too.  funny thing is it has been in the same little shack in a popular area of town since 1943 and hardly anybody knows about it.  You won't find brisket like that up north either.
More teeth up here though
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 02:14:51 PM
Steak taco salad with salsa, cheese, and jalapeno ranch...amazing!
Smoked Brisket Sandwich from House Park Barbeque - since 1943  BYOB too.  Mighty damn good!
I've gotta admit, they have a catchy slogan. You won't see advertising like this up North
That would be the place and they got some mighty good smoked brisket.  Nice folks that run it too.  funny thing is it has been in the same little shack in a popular area of town since 1943 and hardly anybody knows about it.  You won't find brisket like that up north either.
More teeth up here though
We have fabulous prosciutto
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 02:18:01 PM
Steak taco salad with salsa, cheese, and jalapeno ranch...amazing!
Smoked Brisket Sandwich from House Park Barbeque - since 1943  BYOB too.  Mighty damn good!
I've gotta admit, they have a catchy slogan. You won't see advertising like this up North
That would be the place and they got some mighty good smoked brisket.  Nice folks that run it too.  funny thing is it has been in the same little shack in a popular area of town since 1943 and hardly anybody knows about it.  You won't find brisket like that up north either.
More teeth up here though
I don't think you have visited the Austin, Dallas or Houston metro areas of TX as you seem to have a rather unrealistic picture.  Now as to some other areas yeah your picture is somewhat more accurate.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 02:19:09 PM
Steak taco salad with salsa, cheese, and jalapeno ranch...amazing!
Smoked Brisket Sandwich from House Park Barbeque - since 1943  BYOB too.  Mighty damn good!
I've gotta admit, they have a catchy slogan. You won't see advertising like this up North
That would be the place and they got some mighty good smoked brisket.  Nice folks that run it too.  funny thing is it has been in the same little shack in a popular area of town since 1943 and hardly anybody knows about it.  You won't find brisket like that up north either.
More teeth up here though
We have fabulous prosciutto

and a nice gabagoul
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 02:20:17 PM
Steak taco salad with salsa, cheese, and jalapeno ranch...amazing!
Smoked Brisket Sandwich from House Park Barbeque - since 1943  BYOB too.  Mighty damn good!
I've gotta admit, they have a catchy slogan. You won't see advertising like this up North
That would be the place and they got some mighty good smoked brisket.  Nice folks that run it too.  funny thing is it has been in the same little shack in a popular area of town since 1943 and hardly anybody knows about it.  You won't find brisket like that up north either.
More teeth up here though
We have fabulous prosciutto
And that is some good chit too!!!!  Pizza place at the brewery puts "spec" they call it on a pizza and it is some kind of good.  You got much better "sandwich deli's" up your way too.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 02:21:45 PM
Steak taco salad with salsa, cheese, and jalapeno ranch...amazing!
Smoked Brisket Sandwich from House Park Barbeque - since 1943  BYOB too.  Mighty damn good!
I've gotta admit, they have a catchy slogan. You won't see advertising like this up North
That would be the place and they got some mighty good smoked brisket.  Nice folks that run it too.  funny thing is it has been in the same little shack in a popular area of town since 1943 and hardly anybody knows about it.  You won't find brisket like that up north either.
You just used "brisket" and "up north" in the same sentence.  Illegal procedure.  Five yard penalty.
And you got fresh Pacific fish which is also mucho good.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 02:23:08 PM
Steak taco salad with salsa, cheese, and jalapeno ranch...amazing!
Smoked Brisket Sandwich from House Park Barbeque - since 1943  BYOB too.  Mighty damn good!
I've gotta admit, they have a catchy slogan. You won't see advertising like this up North
That would be the place and they got some mighty good smoked brisket.  Nice folks that run it too.  funny thing is it has been in the same little shack in a popular area of town since 1943 and hardly anybody knows about it.  You won't find brisket like that up north either.
More teeth up here though
We have fabulous prosciutto
And that is some good chit too!!!!  Pizza place at the brewery puts "spec" they call it on a pizza and it is some kind of good.  You got much better "sandwich deli's" up your way too.
I actually love regional differences, every area has it's strengths and weaknesses
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 02:25:25 PM
Steak taco salad with salsa, cheese, and jalapeno ranch...amazing!
Smoked Brisket Sandwich from House Park Barbeque - since 1943  BYOB too.  Mighty damn good!
I've gotta admit, they have a catchy slogan. You won't see advertising like this up North
That would be the place and they got some mighty good smoked brisket.  Nice folks that run it too.  funny thing is it has been in the same little shack in a popular area of town since 1943 and hardly anybody knows about it.  You won't find brisket like that up north either.
You just used "brisket" and "up north" in the same sentence.  Illegal procedure.  Five yard penalty.

...Not if you're from a nice Jewish family.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: sfish on October 16, 2014, 02:29:28 PM
Alright I'm out, see you boys tomorrow for the best day of the week
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 02:30:41 PM
Steak taco salad with salsa, cheese, and jalapeno ranch...amazing!
Smoked Brisket Sandwich from House Park Barbeque - since 1943  BYOB too.  Mighty damn good!
I've gotta admit, they have a catchy slogan. You won't see advertising like this up North
That would be the place and they got some mighty good smoked brisket.  Nice folks that run it too.  funny thing is it has been in the same little shack in a popular area of town since 1943 and hardly anybody knows about it.  You won't find brisket like that up north either.
More teeth up here though
We have fabulous prosciutto
And that is some good chit too!!!!  Pizza place at the brewery puts "spec" they call it on a pizza and it is some kind of good.  You got much better "sandwich deli's" up your way too.
I actually love regional differences, every area has it's strengths and weaknesses
I am 99.9% in agreement as I do too but living in MO for 4 years the only regional cuisine is not good cuisine.  (Sorry BD) I really never found any special food up there, KC has some pretty good bbq but far from the best.  Iowa and Nebraska for Steaks!  Louisiana & New York for Italian, much different Italian in the two places!   All the coasts have different seafoods which is neat and they are all good in different ways.  California for great fresh fruits and vegetables.  Northwest for best Salmon.  Texas for BBQ and gulf seafood, east Texas for comfort food.   And the list goes on!  New Orleans for great food of many varieties, my favorite eating town in America.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 02:30:55 PM
Alright I'm out, see you boys tomorrow for the best day of the week
Have a good one.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 02:31:05 PM
Alright I'm out, see you boys tomorrow for the best day of the week
Payday MFers!  See ya Scott!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 02:33:57 PM
Alright I'm out, see you boys tomorrow for the best day of the week

See ya, Scott... Don't forget to pickup your NEW growler!  ;D
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 16, 2014, 02:34:26 PM
Alright I'm out, see you boys tomorrow for the best day of the week

Later, Scott.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 02:36:57 PM
[...]
Not sure what we have here, I suppose some Norwegian traditional food and just all around comfort food...gotta stay warm!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 02:43:41 PM
Happy 'almost' Friday. Any deals from the various internet sites today?
Macy's has 30% off all designer stilettos. They have 11 Wide if your looking.
Macy's "Black Friday" sales will begin 6 p.m. Thanksgiving Day
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 02:44:17 PM
Happy 'almost' Friday. Any deals from the various internet sites today?
Macy's has 30% off all designer stilettos. They have 11 Wide if your looking.
Macy's "Black Friday" sales will begin 6 p.m. Thanksgiving Day
Talk about a buncha fuckin commies!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 02:44:41 PM
[...]
Buffalo is mighty damn good steak and burgers you got some of that?   You also got oil rig food and tht my friend is warm and comfortable.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 16, 2014, 02:45:10 PM
Signing out for the day.  Finishing a few last things and then I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 02:45:48 PM
Signing out for the day.  Finishing a few last things and then I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all.
Enjoy your weekend Joe.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 02:47:09 PM
[...]
Yeah Bison is really tasty...lot of upland game too I guess...most of the good food around here is from the land which is pretty neat.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 02:47:23 PM
Signing out for the day.  Finishing a few last things and then I'm outta here.  Have a great weekend, all.
See ya Joe, have a nice weekend!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 02:48:57 PM
[...]
Oh yeah them pheasants is mighty tasty, and you got ducks too they is wonderful in some gumbo if you got flour and oil you can makes that.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 02:57:34 PM
eighteen?
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 03:00:02 PM
I could use her in my next meeting -
(http://i.imgur.com/fG7tueA.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 03:01:32 PM
[...]

A good roux could make the asshole out of a porcupine tasty.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 03:18:16 PM
Me myself I am going home and take care of a seagar and some brew on this 86 degree afternoon.

Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 03:19:25 PM
Me myself I am going home and take care of a seagar and some brew on this 86 degree afternoon.
Catch ya in a bit Tex!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 03:20:58 PM
Me myself I am going home and take care of a seagar and some brew on this 86 degree afternoon.

Cheerio?!?! Okay, check ya later.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 04:14:34 PM
Sheesh
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 16, 2014, 04:16:41 PM
Sheesh
My sincere apologies.  Good afternoon to all.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 16, 2014, 04:18:58 PM
It's really just hi/bye for me.  Busy day and now I'm getting ready to split because I've got a soccer game to attend.  I'll try to sneak in a smoke on my way to the station.  Looking at a Gran Habano Hababo#3 robusto.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 16, 2014, 04:31:26 PM
It's really just hi/bye for me.  Busy day and now I'm getting ready to split because I've got a soccer game to attend.  I'll try to sneak in a smoke on my way to the station.  Looking at a Gran Habano Hababo#3 robusto.

It's all fine, Tony. Getting to that time for me as well. No smoke for the ride, so I'll have to wait til I get home. Enjoy your hababo.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 04:56:23 PM
La Herencia Core fired up and SA Octoberfest to drinking that patio and chit it is nice outside.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 16, 2014, 05:06:26 PM
La Herencia Core fired up and SA Octoberfest to drinking that patio and chit it is nice outside.
It's nice here too.  And fuck Delaware!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 05:08:47 PM
La Herencia Core fired up and SA Octoberfest to drinking that patio and chit it is nice outside.
It's nice here too.  And fuck Delaware!
Evening Tony, yeah fuk Delaware is fine with me and for that matter all the adjoining states too.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 05:14:48 PM
Found Tex's car guys...(http://i.imgur.com/FNg8JYq.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 16, 2014, 05:19:22 PM
Found Tex's car guys...(http://i.imgur.com/FNg8JYq.jpg)
He's probably a republican.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 05:23:15 PM
Found Tex's car guys...(http://i.imgur.com/FNg8JYq.jpg)
He's probably a republican.
Ron Paul leftover
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 05:24:45 PM
CNN: THE NRA MAKING MATTERS WORSE BY KEEPING AMERICANS IGNORANT ON EBOLA. Judging by the morons running things now, what difference does it make? (Sorry Hillary, we stole your punchline).

- by CO2Insanity
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 16, 2014, 05:27:07 PM
Found Tex's car guys...(http://i.imgur.com/FNg8JYq.jpg)
He's probably a republican.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.  When I looked back at my post, I realized it sounded funnier in my head.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 05:30:36 PM
Found Tex's car guys...(http://i.imgur.com/FNg8JYq.jpg)
He's probably a republican.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.  When I looked back at my post, I realized it sounded funnier in my head.
Well he sure ain't no Democrat we know that and he probably does not live in downtown Austin.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 05:32:57 PM
Found Tex's car guys...(http://i.imgur.com/FNg8JYq.jpg)
He's probably a republican.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.  When I looked back at my post, I realized it sounded funnier in my head.
Well he sure ain't no Democrat we know that and he probably does not live in downtown Austin.
He probably would fit in well around here, assuming he doesn't like no stinkin' commies!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 16, 2014, 05:41:50 PM
Found Tex's car guys...(http://i.imgur.com/FNg8JYq.jpg)
He's probably a republican.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.  When I looked back at my post, I realized it sounded funnier in my head.
Well he sure ain't no Democrat we know that and he probably does not live in downtown Austin.
He probably would fit in well around here, assuming he doesn't like no stinkin' commies!
Folks from far away usually have no idea how far left the City of Austin is but it is way out there.  U of Texas is ranked the most liberal state university in the U.S. And it is also way out there.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 16, 2014, 05:58:01 PM
CG87 out...go Patriots!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 16, 2014, 06:11:24 PM
I'm right behind, Shaun.  Take care y'all.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 16, 2014, 07:52:36 PM
I'm right behind, Shaun.  Take care y'all.
Getting behind in your work?
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 16, 2014, 07:55:43 PM
Found Tex's car guys...(http://i.imgur.com/FNg8JYq.jpg)
He's probably a republican.
Ron Paul leftover
Typical redneck!
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 16, 2014, 08:04:24 PM
I'm right behind, Shaun.  Take care y'all.
Getting behind in your work?
They're laying me off anyway so fuck 'em.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 16, 2014, 08:06:32 PM
I'm right behind, Shaun.  Take care y'all.
Getting behind in your work?
They're laying me off anyway so fuck 'em.
Sorry to hear,  Tony.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 16, 2014, 08:33:56 PM
I'm right behind, Shaun.  Take care y'all.
Getting behind in your work?
They're laying me off anyway so fuck 'em.
Sorry to hear,  Tony.
It'll work out.  No dates given yet.
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 16, 2014, 09:04:44 PM
I'm right behind, Shaun.  Take care y'all.
Getting behind in your work?
They're laying me off anyway so fuck 'em.
Sorry to hear,  Tony.
It'll work out.  No dates given yet.
something to be said for being a public employee. we make less money, but....
Title: Re: 10/16/2014
Post by: Threebean on October 16, 2014, 09:40:20 PM
I'm right behind, Shaun.  Take care y'all.
Getting behind in your work?
They're laying me off anyway so fuck 'em.
Sorry to hear,  Tony.
It'll work out.  No dates given yet.
something to be said for being a public employee. we make less money, but....
Fireman?  Policeman?  Building inspector?  Just guessin'.