CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 14, 2014, 12:00:02 AM

Title: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on October 14, 2014, 12:00:02 AM
Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't proceed if you have thin skin.  Especially on a Tuesday.  Then light a cigar, pop open your favorite pumpkin beer and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 14, 2014, 12:08:10 AM
Good morning all!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 02:02:52 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 02:13:21 AM
Today is Tuesday, Oct. 14, the 287th day of 2014. There are 78 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 02:14:11 AM
Today's Highlights in History:

On Oct. 14, 1964, civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. was named winner of the Nobel Peace Prize. Soviet leader Nikita S. Khrushchev was toppled from power; he was succeeded by Leonid Brezhnev as first secretary and by Alexei Kosygin as premier. Inventor Robert Moog (mohg) presented his prototype electronic music synthesizer to a meeting of the Audio Engineering Society in New York.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 02:14:54 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 02:15:15 AM
In 1066, Normans under William the Conqueror defeated the English at the Battle of Hastings.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 02:15:38 AM
In 1586, Mary, Queen of Scots, went on trial in England, accused of committing treason against Queen Elizabeth I. (Mary was beheaded in February 1587.)
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 02:15:55 AM
In 1890, Dwight D. Eisenhower, 34th president of the United States, was born in Denison, Texas.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 02:16:13 AM
In 1908, the E.M. Forster novel "A Room With a View" was first published by Edward Arnold of London.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 02:17:14 AM
In 1912, former President Theodore Roosevelt, campaigning for the White House as the Progressive ("Bull Moose") candidate, went ahead with a speech in Milwaukee after being shot in the chest by New York saloonkeeper John Schrank, declaring, "It takes more than one bullet to kill a bull moose."
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 02:17:50 AM
1939, a German U-boat torpedoed and sank the HMS Royal Oak, a British battleship anchored at Scapa Flow in Scotland's Orkney Islands; 833 of the more than 1,200 men aboard were killed.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 02:18:17 AM
1944, German Field Marshal Erwin Rommel committed suicide rather than face trial and certain execution for allegedly conspiring against Adolf Hitler.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 02:18:56 AM
In 1947, Air Force test pilot Charles E. ("Chuck") Yeager (YAY'-gur) broke the sound barrier as he flew the experimental Bell XS-1 (later X-1) rocket plane over Muroc Dry Lake in California.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 02:19:18 AM
1960, Democratic presidential candidate John F. Kennedy suggested the idea of a Peace Corps while addressing an audience of students at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 02:19:40 AM
In 1977, singer Bing Crosby died outside Madrid, Spain, at age 74.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 02:20:16 AM
In 1987, a 58-hour drama began in Midland, Texas, as 18-month-old Jessica McClure slid 22 feet down an abandoned well at a private day care center; she was rescued on Oct
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 02:21:14 AM
Good Tuesday morning to you Chip.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 02:21:18 AM
In 1994, the Nobel Peace Prize was awarded to PLO leader Yasser Arafat, Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres. Kidnapped Israeli soldier Nachshon Waxman was killed when Israeli commandos raided the West Bank hideout of Islamic militants. Nobel Prize-winning writer Naguib Mahfouz was stabbed several times on a Cairo street; Muslim militants were blamed in the attack.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 02:21:44 AM
Ten years ago: The Treasury Department announced that the federal deficit had surged to a then-record $413 billion in fiscal 2004. A suicide bomber killed six people, including four Americans, in the U.S.-guarded "Green Zone" of Baghdad.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 02:22:07 AM
Five years ago: The Unification Church held the largest mass wedding in a decade, with some 40,000 people participating in dozens of cities around the world. NASCAR founder Bill France Sr. headlined the five inductees into the first Hall of Fame class; Richard Petty, Dale Earnhardt, Bill France Jr. and Junior Johnson were the others. Actress Collin Wilcox-Paxton, who'd played Mayella Ewell in the movie classic "To Kill a Mockingbird," died in Highlands, North Carolina, at age 74. Pro wrestler Lou Albano, 76, died in Westchester County, New York.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 02:22:27 AM
One year ago: Americans Eugene Fama and Lars Peter Hansen of the University of Chicago and Robert Shiller of Yale University were named recipients of the Nobel prize in economics. The Los Angeles Dodgers won their first game of the NL championship series, beating the St. Louis Cardinals 3-0 in Game 3.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 02:24:01 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Roger Moore is 87. Classical pianist Gary Graffman is 86. Movie director Carroll Ballard is 77. Former White House counsel John W. Dean III is 76. Country singer Melba Montgomery is 77. Fashion designer Ralph Lauren is 75. Singer Sir Cliff Richard is 74. Actor Udo Kier is 70. Singer-musician Justin Hayward (The Moody Blues) is 68. Actor Harry Anderson is 62. Actor Greg Evigan is 61. TV personality Arleen Sorkin is 59. World Golf Hall of Famer Beth Daniel is 58. Singer-musician Thomas Dolby is 56. Actress Lori Petty is 51. MLB manager Joe Girardi is 50. Actor Steve Coogan is 49. Singer Karyn White is 49. Actor Edward Kerr is 48. Actor Jon Seda is 44. Country musician Doug Virden is 44. Country singer Natalie Maines (The Dixie Chicks) is 40. Actress-singer Shaznay Lewis (All Saints) is 39. Singer Usher is 36. TV personality Stacy Keibler is 35. Actor Ben Whishaw is 34. Actor Jordan Brower is 33. Director Benh Zeitlin is 32. Actress Skyler Shaye is 28. Actor-comedian Jay Pharoah (TV: "Saturday Night Live") is 27.

Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 02:24:57 AM
Thought for Today: "Almost anybody can learn to think or believe or know, but not a single human being can be taught to feel." — E.E. Cummings, American poet (born this date in 1894, died 1962).

Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 02:26:03 AM
Put More Stress Into Your Life!
-------------------------

1. Refuse to take action on nagging problems. Procrastinate, brood, and if possible, lose some sleep over them.

2. Make a concerted effort to take note of irritations in your life and blow them out of proportion.

3. Consider the power of negative thinking.

4. Hide your sense of humor. Erase the words smile, joke, and laugh from your vocabulary; concentrate on frowning.

5. If you've been working a 60 hour week, try 65 or 70 or 75! Spending more time at work will give you less time to consider how stressed you are.

6. Consume vast quantities of caffeine. As a stimulant it will ensure that you are awake day and night.

7. Practice the art of "hurry up and wait". This means dashing off to join a line-up somewhere - like the bank, cinema, or ticket outlet.

8. Make sure you drive no further than two feet from the car in front.

9. To relieve boredom while waiting for traffic lights, pretend you are on the starting grid for the Indy 500.

10. Never read a book or listen to music.

11. Play "Hide and Seek" by concealing important documents from yourself.

12. Delegate nagging problems. You've proved that you can't deal with them.

13. Tell yourself that your abilities are unlimited. Do not waver from this conviction until you are fired for lack of competence.

14. Giggle nervously. It will make other people nervous, meetings will be unproductive and you won't come away with a long list of things to do.

15. Find a disagreeable tennis partner. Perhaps your spouse.

16. When feeling stressful, breathe deeply and hyperventilate until you pass out.

17. Take up gardening. Nothing can be more stressful if you don't like it.

18. When things are going badly, knock your head against the wall. The resulting headache will supersede the original problem.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 03:04:15 AM
No GermanyDave to keep me company this morning and now it's time to head to work. Enjoy your Tuesday guys.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 04:19:08 AM
No GermanyDave to keep me company this morning and now it's time to head to work. Enjoy your Tuesday guys.
Well, not too great company, but better than nothing I guess.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 04:22:17 AM
Going to be here for a couple more hours then road trip for the afternoon....off to Gent Belgium.  Not quite as nice as Brugge, but a very pleasant city, great food and better beer!  Don't know if you've ever seen the movie "In Brugge"....bit of a cult favorite,  rather quirky, but fun.  Also great as a drinking game for every time the f... word is used.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 04:30:48 AM
No GermanyDave to keep me company this morning and now it's time to head to work. Enjoy your Tuesday guys.
Well, not too great company, but better than nothing I guess.
Good morning/evening Dave.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 04:31:12 AM
No GermanyDave to keep me company this morning and now it's time to head to work. Enjoy your Tuesday guys.
Well, not too great company, but better than nothing I guess.
Always a pleasure my friend.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on October 14, 2014, 04:36:55 AM
good morning Chip and Dave.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 04:38:41 AM
Still morning here....10:30
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 04:39:25 AM
Bright and early Mr. Dean, good morning.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on October 14, 2014, 05:12:14 AM
Bright and early Mr. Dean, good morning.
thunderstorms moving in. watching the light show woth a New Wave and coffee.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 05:25:29 AM
Bright and early Mr. Dean, good morning.
thunderstorms moving in. watching the light show woth a New Wave and coffee.
Good way to start the day!
You can really stock up with todays HC offering (which aren't bad) and the Victor Sinclairs (which I have no idea about, but they are about $1.25 a piece...
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 05:27:22 AM
Morning Germany, LSU and DWG.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 05:28:49 AM
Bright and early Mr. Dean, good morning.
thunderstorms moving in. watching the light show woth a New Wave and coffee.
Good way to start the day!
You can really stock up with todays HC offering (which aren't bad) and the Victor Sinclairs (which I have no idea about, but they are about $1.25 a piece...
I like those HC's pretty good and will have to take that offer today for my first ever 2-fer-Tuesday purchase.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 05:32:14 AM
Bright and early Mr. Dean, good morning.
thunderstorms moving in. watching the light show woth a New Wave and coffee.
You better tie down the tiki torches a narrow band of some heavy chit getting close to you.  Lots of rain too.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 05:35:06 AM
Bright and early Mr. Dean, good morning.
thunderstorms moving in. watching the light show woth a New Wave and coffee.
Good way to start the day!
You can really stock up with todays HC offering (which aren't bad) and the Victor Sinclairs (which I have no idea about, but they are about $1.25 a piece...
I like those HC's pretty good and will have to take that offer today for my first ever 2-fer-Tuesday purchase.
Always a first time.  I don't remember the maduro specifically, but I thought all the HC's that I had tried were decent smokes, but flavor and construction wise.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 05:35:38 AM
Morning TEX/LA Dave.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 05:36:35 AM
Morning TEX/LA Dave.
You have not left on your road trip yet?
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on October 14, 2014, 05:36:58 AM
Bright and early Mr. Dean, good morning.
thunderstorms moving in. watching the light show woth a New Wave and coffee.
Good way to start the day!
You can really stock up with todays HC offering (which aren't bad) and the Victor Sinclairs (which I have no idea about, but they are about $1.25 a piece...
the VS are crap.
I may hit the HC's though.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on October 14, 2014, 05:40:04 AM
Bright and early Mr. Dean, good morning.
thunderstorms moving in. watching the light show woth a New Wave and coffee.
You better tie down the tiki torches a narrow band of some heavy chit getting close to you.  Lots of rain too.
been watching the lightening show since around 4pm. no plans for the day so it can rain all day as far as I care.
:-)
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 05:42:04 AM
Bright and early Mr. Dean, good morning.
thunderstorms moving in. watching the light show woth a New Wave and coffee.
You better tie down the tiki torches a narrow band of some heavy chit getting close to you.  Lots of rain too.
been watching the lightening show since around 4pm. no plans for the day so it can rain all day as far as I care.
:-)
Rainy thunderstoring day can be very relaxing.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 05:44:56 AM
Morning all. Happy 2fer.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on October 14, 2014, 05:47:17 AM
Morning all. Happy 2fer.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 05:49:24 AM
Bright and early Mr. Dean, good morning.
thunderstorms moving in. watching the light show woth a New Wave and coffee.
You better tie down the tiki torches a narrow band of some heavy chit getting close to you.  Lots of rain too.
been watching the lightening show since around 4pm. no plans for the day so it can rain all day as far as I care.
:-)
Rainy thunderstoring day can be very relaxing.
Just checked weather channel....looks like two waves for Florida.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 05:50:06 AM
Morning all. Happy 2fer.
Morning Golfing Dave.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 05:50:23 AM
Bright and early Mr. Dean, good morning.
thunderstorms moving in. watching the light show woth a New Wave and coffee.
You better tie down the tiki torches a narrow band of some heavy chit getting close to you.  Lots of rain too.
been watching the lightening show since around 4pm. no plans for the day so it can rain all day as far as I care.
:-)
Rainy thunderstoring day can be very relaxing.
Just checked weather channel....looks like two waves for Florida.
Looks like my sons will get a bit in Athens and Clemson as well.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 05:53:20 AM
Bright and early Mr. Dean, good morning.
thunderstorms moving in. watching the light show woth a New Wave and coffee.
You better tie down the tiki torches a narrow band of some heavy chit getting close to you.  Lots of rain too.
been watching the lightening show since around 4pm. no plans for the day so it can rain all day as far as I care.
:-)
Rainy thunderstoring day can be very relaxing.
Just checked weather channel....looks like two waves for Florida.
Yeah the really heavy stuff is to the north of Dean, probably be getting some tornados in N Alabama and maybe TN & GA.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Fitzy on October 14, 2014, 05:53:30 AM
Good morning Chip and 3 Daves...  Happy Tuesday
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 05:53:48 AM
Bright and early Mr. Dean, good morning.
thunderstorms moving in. watching the light show woth a New Wave and coffee.
You better tie down the tiki torches a narrow band of some heavy chit getting close to you.  Lots of rain too.
been watching the lightening show since around 4pm. no plans for the day so it can rain all day as far as I care.
:-)
Rainy thunderstoring day can be very relaxing.
Just checked weather channel....looks like two waves for Florida.
Looks like my sons will get a bit in Athens and Clemson as well.
Quite possible.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 05:54:09 AM
Good morning Chip and 3 Daves...  Happy Tuesday
Morning Fitzy.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 05:55:16 AM
Time to go to work, office day so BBL.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on October 14, 2014, 05:57:16 AM
morning Fitzy and Dave of Golf.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 05:59:38 AM
Hey Fitzy, whats the good word from Beantown?
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Fitzy on October 14, 2014, 06:05:59 AM

Hey Fitzy, whats the good word from Beantown?
Good word is that Ebola isn't here...  So sick of all this media coverage.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 06:16:29 AM

Hey Fitzy, whats the good word from Beantown?
Good word is that Ebola isn't here...  So sick of all this media coverage.
Yea, TexasDave and ThreeBean get to enjoy that for now.  With our airports, it's only a matter of time, so probably good to do some practice drills.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 06:21:59 AM

Hey Fitzy, whats the good word from Beantown?
Good word is that Ebola isn't here...  So sick of all this media coverage.
Yea, TexasDave and ThreeBean get to enjoy that for now.  With our airports, it's only a matter of time, so probably good to do some practice drills.
Don't want to rain on your parade, but - http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/14/world/europe/ebola-outbreak/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 06:23:02 AM
Hey Shortstack, if you happen to be out there.....Have you ever visited Tobacco Plus off of I-85 in Greer.  I've seen some billboards advertizing the large humidor and appears to have a good selection.  Didn't see anything about a lounge however?  What are your thoughts?
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Fitzy on October 14, 2014, 06:24:18 AM

Hey Fitzy, whats the good word from Beantown?
Good word is that Ebola isn't here...  So sick of all this media coverage.
Yea, TexasDave and ThreeBean get to enjoy that for now.  With our airports, it's only a matter of time, so probably good to do some practice drills.
Don't want to rain on your parade, but - http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/14/world/europe/ebola-outbreak/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
I think there was one in Spain too...  Could be wrong.  We had an entire family taken off a plane last night for a cold.  Suppose to go to Fla this weekend, wife is worried about her and our son catching Ebola.  Ridiculous.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Short stack on October 14, 2014, 06:26:54 AM
Hey Shortstack, if you happen to be out there.....Have you ever visited Tobacco Plus off of I-85 in Greer.  I've seen some billboards advertizing the large humidor and appears to have a good selection.  Didn't see anything about a lounge however?  What are your thoughts?
Good morning all,Have not  visited there , Sorry can't help,Hope You have safe travels
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 06:28:23 AM

Hey Fitzy, whats the good word from Beantown?
Good word is that Ebola isn't here...  So sick of all this media coverage.
Yea, TexasDave and ThreeBean get to enjoy that for now.  With our airports, it's only a matter of time, so probably good to do some practice drills.
Don't want to rain on your parade, but - http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/14/world/europe/ebola-outbreak/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
I could be smug and say those are some distance from me, but in truth it's only a matter of time.  Figure it's a bigger risk flying in and out of Newark as my primary airport anyway....and new wave of terrorists may make ebola in airports a secondary issue anyway...as long as the airport lounges stay open, I'll get by.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 06:30:49 AM

Hey Fitzy, whats the good word from Beantown?
Good word is that Ebola isn't here...  So sick of all this media coverage.
Yea, TexasDave and ThreeBean get to enjoy that for now.  With our airports, it's only a matter of time, so probably good to do some practice drills.
Don't want to rain on your parade, but - http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/14/world/europe/ebola-outbreak/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
I think there was one in Spain too...  Could be wrong.  We had an entire family taken off a plane last night for a cold.  Suppose to go to Fla this weekend, wife is worried about her and our son catching Ebola.  Ridiculous.
Got to stop watching the news, especially FOX and CNN...fearmongering at it's best.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 06:33:26 AM
Hey Shortstack, if you happen to be out there.....Have you ever visited Tobacco Plus off of I-85 in Greer.  I've seen some billboards advertizing the large humidor and appears to have a good selection.  Didn't see anything about a lounge however?  What are your thoughts?
Good morning all,Have not  visited there , Sorry can't help,Hope You have safe travels
Thanks, just curious as I notice the billboards on my way back to the GSP airport.  Usually travel with sufficient supply, but always curious to find a nice place.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 06:36:14 AM

Hey Fitzy, whats the good word from Beantown?
Good word is that Ebola isn't here...  So sick of all this media coverage.
Yea, TexasDave and ThreeBean get to enjoy that for now.  With our airports, it's only a matter of time, so probably good to do some practice drills.
Don't want to rain on your parade, but - http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/14/world/europe/ebola-outbreak/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
I think there was one in Spain too...  Could be wrong.  We had an entire family taken off a plane last night for a cold.  Suppose to go to Fla this weekend, wife is worried about her and our son catching Ebola.  Ridiculous.
Got to stop watching the news, especially FOX and CNN...fearmongering at it's best.
Definitely the worst, but CNN is the only news site I can stand to look at for more than 2 minutes. Even if they have trouble knowing what 'breaking news' is.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on October 14, 2014, 06:36:39 AM
heading to the gulf to watch the storm roll in.
later guys.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 06:42:22 AM
heading to the gulf to watch the storm roll in.
later guys.
Enjoy, Dean.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: sfish on October 14, 2014, 06:43:28 AM
Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Fitzy on October 14, 2014, 06:50:55 AM

Hey Fitzy, whats the good word from Beantown?
Good word is that Ebola isn't here...  So sick of all this media coverage.
Yea, TexasDave and ThreeBean get to enjoy that for now.  With our airports, it's only a matter of time, so probably good to do some practice drills.
Don't want to rain on your parade, but - http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/14/world/europe/ebola-outbreak/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
I think there was one in Spain too...  Could be wrong.  We had an entire family taken off a plane last night for a cold.  Suppose to go to Fla this weekend, wife is worried about her and our son catching Ebola.  Ridiculous.
Got to stop watching the news, especially FOX and CNN...fearmongering at it's best.
Definitely the worst, but CNN is the only news site I can stand to look at for more than 2 minutes. Even if they have trouble knowing what 'breaking news' is.
Breaking News is 3 days old there.  So fucking ridiculous.  I think between ISIS and Ebola, the media would have us all dead.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: sfish on October 14, 2014, 06:52:54 AM

[...]
Morning Pat. My 9 year old son came home last week and said there was a bad disease going around, it was in Texas and would eventually get here to NJ, it's called ISIS
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 06:53:22 AM
Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Fitzy on October 14, 2014, 06:55:21 AM

[...]
Ha!  Rather amusing...  I'd start to worry if my 19 month old starts saying Ebola...  He is saying some form of the word ISIS...  But it's not Intentional.  He still calls his train Choo-Choo
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: sfish on October 14, 2014, 06:56:09 AM
Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
That's good stuff, my BIL's in-laws come in from Kentucky a few times a year and make that from scratch, I could eat that all day
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: sfish on October 14, 2014, 06:57:08 AM

[...]
I don't even turn the news on in font of the kids, too depressing
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 07:05:27 AM
In 1890, Dwight D. Eisenhower, 34th president of the United States, was born in Denison, Texas.
Eisenhower was from Texas?  Fuck him!  And fuck Tuesdays!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 07:07:37 AM

[...]
Public school?
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 07:08:27 AM

[...]
Kids school had a lockdown drill recently, so of course, my 8-year-old felt compelled to tell my 5-year-old WHY they had to have them. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 07:08:47 AM
Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
White gravy, I hope. I don't care what TXDave thinks!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 07:09:35 AM
But good morning to you all, anyway.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Fitzy on October 14, 2014, 07:11:37 AM

[...]
My wife is a teacher in a public school-I always say why do they tell you ahead of time?  If something happens, there will be no heads up...  Just sayin''
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: sfish on October 14, 2014, 07:13:48 AM

[...]
What kind of question is that?
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: sfish on October 14, 2014, 07:15:26 AM

[...]
You can't stop the information flow, I really think we're better off just having open and honest conversations about stuff, that's my approach (within reason of course)
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 07:17:28 AM

[...]
It's a Tuesday question.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Fitzy on October 14, 2014, 07:19:33 AM

[...]
Tuesdays...  Wednesday's slutty sister...  Who turns out to be a dude...
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: sfish on October 14, 2014, 07:20:17 AM

[...]
Because we're an unrealistic society, we want to fill the protocol of "proper" training meanwhile we're really not properly prepared
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 07:22:14 AM
Hey Shortstack, if you happen to be out there.....Have you ever visited Tobacco Plus off of I-85 in Greer.  I've seen some billboards advertizing the large humidor and appears to have a good selection.  Didn't see anything about a lounge however?  What are your thoughts?
Good morning all,Have not  visited there , Sorry can't help,Hope You have safe travels
Hello and Good Morning Short Stack.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Short stack on October 14, 2014, 07:23:57 AM
Hey Shortstack, if you happen to be out there.....Have you ever visited Tobacco Plus off of I-85 in Greer.  I've seen some billboards advertizing the large humidor and appears to have a good selection.  Didn't see anything about a lounge however?  What are your thoughts?
Good morning all,Have not  visited there , Sorry can't help,Hope You have safe travels
Hello and Good Morning Short Stack.
Good morning ,Hope You are well.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 07:27:21 AM

[...]
Indeed, just wish we could've talked to her about it, instead of the oldest talking about how she might get shot at school, then her crying in the car not wanting to go.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 07:27:49 AM
Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
White gravy, I hope. I don't care what TXDave thinks!
Most definitely.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 07:28:10 AM
Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
White gravy, I hope. I don't care what TXDave thinks!
You are already on the Texas Shit-list this morning anyway so go ahead and live it up and see where it gets you.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 07:32:05 AM
heading to the gulf to watch the storm roll in.
later guys.
Isn't that two blocks?
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 07:39:54 AM
Happy Tuesday BotL!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 07:43:14 AM
Happy Tuesday BotL!
Good Morning North Dakota Sunshine Thank You for bringing light onto our days this morning.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 07:46:39 AM
Happy Tuesday BotL!
Good Morning North Dakota Sunshine Thank You for bringing light onto our days this morning.
Someone has to do it!  Mornin Tex!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 07:48:33 AM
heading to the gulf to watch the storm roll in.
later guys.
Isn't that two blocks?
Still all the activity he'll do today, I hope.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 07:48:46 AM
Happy Tuesday BotL!
Morning, 4-pump.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 07:49:01 AM
Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
White gravy, I hope. I don't care what TXDave thinks!
You are already on the Texas Shit-list this morning anyway so go ahead and live it up and see where it gets you.
LMAO!  You mean fish, right?
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 07:49:34 AM
Happy Tuesday BotL!
Shove it up your ass!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 07:52:51 AM
Happy Tuesday BotL!
Morning, 4-pump.
Good mornin Dave!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 07:53:09 AM
Happy Tuesday BotL!
Shove it up your ass!
:)  Gooooooddd Morning Uncle Tony!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 07:54:27 AM
Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
White gravy, I hope. I don't care what TXDave thinks!
You are already on the Texas Shit-list this morning anyway so go ahead and live it up and see where it gets you.
LMAO!  You mean fish, right?
I believe  this had Tony The Friend of Charlie attached to it but please let me know if that is not correct.

"Eisenhower was from Texas?  Fuck him!  And fuck Tuesdays!"
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 07:55:16 AM
Happy Tuesday BotL!
Shove it up your ass!
:)  Gooooooddd Morning Uncle Tony!
Aren't those Jersey boys nice!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 07:56:50 AM
Happy Tuesday BotL!
Shove it up your ass!
:)  Gooooooddd Morning Uncle Tony!
Aren't those Jersey boys nice!
Damn, they have their shovels out this morning!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 07:57:30 AM

[...]
Otherwise just lie.  Non of this half truth shit.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 07:59:01 AM
Tony and littlefish finally rolled in.  (literally)
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 08:00:35 AM
Happy Tuesday BotL!
Shove it up your ass!
:)  Gooooooddd Morning Uncle Tony!
Aren't those Jersey boys nice!
Damn, they have their shovels out this morning!
Seems like they would be joyful and happy to see the first and only and probably last decent 2-fer-Tuesday offering.  I bet they hate Santa Claus too!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 08:00:50 AM
Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
White gravy, I hope. I don't care what TXDave thinks!
You are already on the Texas Shit-list this morning anyway so go ahead and live it up and see where it gets you.
LMAO!  You mean fish, right?
He's always on everyone's shit list.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 08:01:43 AM
Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
White gravy, I hope. I don't care what TXDave thinks!
You are already on the Texas Shit-list this morning anyway so go ahead and live it up and see where it gets you.
LMAO!  You mean fish, right?
I believe  this had Tony The Friend of Charlie attached to it but please let me know if that is not correct.

"Eisenhower was from Texas?  Fuck him!  And fuck Tuesdays!"
Just to be clear, I wasn't saying fuck Eisenhower because he was from Texas.  There was a punctuation mark between those two sentences.  :)
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 08:03:06 AM
Happy Tuesday BotL!
Shove it up your ass!
:)  Gooooooddd Morning Uncle Tony!
Aren't those Jersey boys nice!
Damn, they have their shovels out this morning!
Seems like they would be joyful and happy to see the first and only and probably last decent 2-fer-Tuesday offering.  I bet they hate Santa Claus too!
Fuck that fat bastard!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 08:07:24 AM
Happy Tuesday BotL!
Shove it up your ass!
:)  Gooooooddd Morning Uncle Tony!
Aren't those Jersey boys nice!
Damn, they have their shovels out this morning!
Seems like they would be joyful and happy to see the first and only and probably last decent 2-fer-Tuesday offering.  I bet they hate Santa Claus too!
Fuck that fat bastard!
Tony or Santa?
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 08:08:18 AM
Happy Tuesday BotL!
Shove it up your ass!
:)  Gooooooddd Morning Uncle Tony!
Aren't those Jersey boys nice!
Damn, they have their shovels out this morning!
Seems like they would be joyful and happy to see the first and only and probably last decent 2-fer-Tuesday offering.  I bet they hate Santa Claus too!
Fuck that fat bastard!
Tony or Santa?
TONY
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 08:08:19 AM
Happy Tuesday BotL!
Shove it up your ass!
:)  Gooooooddd Morning Uncle Tony!
Aren't those Jersey boys nice!
Damn, they have their shovels out this morning!
Seems like they would be joyful and happy to see the first and only and probably last decent 2-fer-Tuesday offering.  I bet they hate Santa Claus too!
Fuck that fat bastard!
Tony or Santa?
Have you ever seen them both together?  Ah-hah!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2014, 08:08:46 AM
Damn, this place is quite the love-fest this morning. Kumbaya to all you mofos.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 08:10:02 AM
Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
White gravy, I hope. I don't care what TXDave thinks!
You are already on the Texas Shit-list this morning anyway so go ahead and live it up and see where it gets you.
LMAO!  You mean fish, right?
I believe  this had Tony The Friend of Charlie attached to it but please let me know if that is not correct.

"Eisenhower was from Texas?  Fuck him!  And fuck Tuesdays!"
Just to be clear, I wasn't saying fuck Eisenhower because he was from Texas.  There was a punctuation mark between those two sentences.  :)
With or without punctuation it says to Fuck a Texan and that is unacceptable coming from outside Texas and especially from some Jersey Donut Hole.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 08:10:43 AM
Damn, this place is quite the love-fest this morning. Kumbaya to all you mofos.
Tony is being an asshole and Fish is fish but otherwise a pretty nice group.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 08:10:57 AM
Damn, this place is quite the love-fest this morning. Kumbaya to all you mofos.
Hope you have your brass-knuckles and body bags...it's a blood bath this morning Mark!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 08:11:50 AM
Happy Tuesday BotL!
Shove it up your ass!
:)  Gooooooddd Morning Uncle Tony!
Aren't those Jersey boys nice!
Damn, they have their shovels out this morning!
Seems like they would be joyful and happy to see the first and only and probably last decent 2-fer-Tuesday offering.  I bet they hate Santa Claus too!
Fuck that fat bastard!
Tony or Santa?
Have you ever seen them both together?  Ah-hah!
But Santa is always on time on his big day...
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 08:15:55 AM
Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
White gravy, I hope. I don't care what TXDave thinks!
You are already on the Texas Shit-list this morning anyway so go ahead and live it up and see where it gets you.
LMAO!  You mean fish, right?
I believe  this had Tony The Friend of Charlie attached to it but please let me know if that is not correct.

"Eisenhower was from Texas?  Fuck him!  And fuck Tuesdays!"
Just to be clear, I wasn't saying fuck Eisenhower because he was from Texas.  There was a punctuation mark between those two sentences.  :)
I'm bored, say something disparaging about either Bush president.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2014, 08:19:51 AM
Damn, this place is quite the love-fest this morning. Kumbaya to all you mofos.
Hope you have your brass-knuckles and body bags...it's a blood bath this morning Mark!
Don't need no stinkin' brass knuckles.  "Say hello to my little friend".  Just escalatin'
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 08:20:09 AM
Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
White gravy, I hope. I don't care what TXDave thinks!
You are already on the Texas Shit-list this morning anyway so go ahead and live it up and see where it gets you.
LMAO!  You mean fish, right?
I believe  this had Tony The Friend of Charlie attached to it but please let me know if that is not correct.

"Eisenhower was from Texas?  Fuck him!  And fuck Tuesdays!"
Just to be clear, I wasn't saying fuck Eisenhower because he was from Texas.  There was a punctuation mark between those two sentences.  :)
I'm bored, say something disparaging about either Bush president.
I was driving around the other day and saw an old Bush presidential bumper sticker...ohh the days.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 08:23:34 AM
Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
White gravy, I hope. I don't care what TXDave thinks!
You are already on the Texas Shit-list this morning anyway so go ahead and live it up and see where it gets you.
LMAO!  You mean fish, right?
I believe  this had Tony The Friend of Charlie attached to it but please let me know if that is not correct.

"Eisenhower was from Texas?  Fuck him!  And fuck Tuesdays!"
Just to be clear, I wasn't saying fuck Eisenhower because he was from Texas.  There was a punctuation mark between those two sentences.  :)
I'm bored, say something disparaging about either Bush president.
I was driving around the other day and saw an old Bush presidential bumper sticker...ohh the days.
Real Bush or the dipshit?
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 08:24:17 AM
[...]

Little Bush
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 08:24:23 AM
Damn, this place is quite the love-fest this morning. Kumbaya to all you mofos.
Kuba Kuba to you too Bean!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 08:26:23 AM
It's not like I said something bad about Louisiana.  Sheesh.  Then again, I would never want to piss off my Louisiana BotL.  Stirring shit with you however, is loads of fun.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 08:26:25 AM
Damn, this place is quite the love-fest this morning. Kumbaya to all you mofos.
Hope you have your brass-knuckles and body bags...it's a blood bath this morning Mark!
Man up there yellowstar...or are you going to go shooting some more sparrows?
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 08:28:18 AM
[...]

How was that golfin' Dave?
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 08:28:33 AM
Happy Tuesday BotL!
Shove it up your ass!
:)  Gooooooddd Morning Uncle Tony!
Aren't those Jersey boys nice!
Damn, they have their shovels out this morning!
Seems like they would be joyful and happy to see the first and only and probably last decent 2-fer-Tuesday offering.  I bet they hate Santa Claus too!
Fuck that fat bastard!
Tony or Santa?
Have you ever seen them both together?  Ah-hah!
But Santa is always on time on his big day...
LMFAO - and the Canadians don't even hate Santa.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 14, 2014, 08:28:50 AM
Time for a roadtrip.  Car rental people have a cruel sense of humor....going to be on the autoban and they give me an automatic transmission Ford.    Well shit!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 08:29:55 AM
Damn, this place is quite the love-fest this morning. Kumbaya to all you mofos.
Hope you have your brass-knuckles and body bags...it's a blood bath this morning Mark!
Man up there yellowstar...or are you going to go shooting some more sparrows?
Ohh, I'm ready :)  Fuckin sparrows!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 08:30:36 AM
Time for a roadtrip.  Car rental people have a cruel sense of humor....going to be on the autoban and they give me an automatic transmission Ford.    Well shit!
That's cruel...at least get a German vehicle!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 08:31:52 AM
[...]

Could say something back insulting O'bummer if we knew where he was from.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 08:32:13 AM
[...]

(http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01757/mission-accomplish_1757225i.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 08:32:36 AM
[...]

Well, you're from Texas, I think that means you believe he's from Kenya.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 08:32:45 AM
Damn, this place is quite the love-fest this morning. Kumbaya to all you mofos.
Hope you have your brass-knuckles and body bags...it's a blood bath this morning Mark!
Man up there yellowstar...or are you going to go shooting some more sparrows?
Ohh, I'm ready :)  Fuckin sparrows!
Yeah get those damn sparrows, I think they originated in NJ.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 08:34:08 AM
[...]

I don't know where the fuk he is from nor does most anybody else.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 08:36:14 AM
[...]

What does Michelle Obama do every morning after she shaves her pussy?

Dresses it and sends him to the Oval Office.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2014, 08:40:24 AM
[...]

Matters less where he's from and more where he's taking us....to hell.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 08:40:56 AM
[...]

Without our guns or brass-knuckles!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 08:42:35 AM
[...]

Here you go, now you can't say you didn't learn anything today.
(http://scottthong.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/obamacertlarger.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 08:43:21 AM
[...]

All by himself too, that's what's so strange about it.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 08:45:20 AM
[...]

Smells like a phony!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 08:47:53 AM
[...]

You're right, here's the real one.
(http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Uploads/Graphics/522/03/522-0331021327-obama-birth-certificate.gif)
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2014, 08:50:31 AM
[...]

Not strange at all.  Every political movement in history had a leader, good or bad.  Lenin, Hitler, Mao, Castro.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 08:53:44 AM
[...]

Lol, I love all the democracies you just named.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 08:56:45 AM
[...]

But you have to promise not to show that to Trump.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 09:03:06 AM
Fairly shitty alphabet deals this week. Thanks, Obama.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 09:03:34 AM
[...]

LMFAO!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 09:10:16 AM
I might have stirred the shit too much this morning.  I was just trying to impress Scott.  For the record, I've never been to Texas but it's definitely on my list of places I'd want to visit.  Heck, my wife was even talking about moving there.  I pray she does.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 09:15:00 AM
[...]

+1
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 09:18:01 AM
[...]

LMAO
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 09:22:02 AM
I might have stirred the shit too much this morning.  I was just trying to impress Scott.  For the record, I've never been to Texas but it's definitely on my list of places I'd want to visit.  Heck, my wife was even talking about moving there.  I pray she does.  ;)
Well stiring the pot is entertaining and you just come on down here anytime for a visit, cigars, drinks and dinner on me.  Beware though that other than Dallas and Houston not a lot of good Italian food but we got a ton of great Mexican food and Steak!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2014, 09:25:27 AM
[...]

Exactly.  Obama doesn't fit on that list so well.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 09:29:36 AM
[...]

My point. Comparing Obama to Hitler and Castro is a bit of a stretch, even for someone from Texas. Well, maybe from anywhere BUT Texas.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 09:32:32 AM
I might have stirred the shit too much this morning.  I was just trying to impress Scott.  For the record, I've never been to Texas but it's definitely on my list of places I'd want to visit.  Heck, my wife was even talking about moving there.  I pray she does.  ;)
Well stiring the pot is entertaining and you just come on down here anytime for a visit, cigars, drinks and dinner on me.  Beware though that other than Dallas and Houston not a lot of good Italian food but we got a ton of great Mexican food and Steak!
All kidding aside, I generally don't go out to eat for Italian food.  But beware, I'm a big guy and if I take you up on that offer it won't be cheap. ;D
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2014, 09:35:07 AM
[...]

Agreed, though Hitler was elected, his ideology doesn't match with Obama's like socialist/communists on the list.  And this is getting tiring and less fun; we should go back to talking about ebola and ISIS.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 09:37:02 AM
[...]

Both of which Obama brought here when he was visiting his birth home, I heard from Fox News.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 09:38:39 AM
Did y'all know Eisenhower was from Texas?
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 09:40:39 AM
Hey Shaun, what's the status of the humidor?  Any new photos with it filled?
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on October 14, 2014, 09:40:48 AM
heading to the gulf to watch the storm roll in.
later guys.
Isn't that two blocks?
yes, but a better view than from the park here. missed it anyway. now talking heavy storms coming in around 2pm. got to enjoy a La Duena robusto watching the fishing boats go out.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 09:43:42 AM
heading to the gulf to watch the storm roll in.
later guys.
Isn't that two blocks?
yes, but a better view than from the park here. missed it anyway. now talking heavy storms coming in around 2pm. got to enjoy a La Duena robusto watching the fishing boats go out.
Do you get the irony with the La dueña robusto?  Wonder if the landlady's ears aren't perpetually ringing?
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2014, 09:44:21 AM
heading to the gulf to watch the storm roll in.
later guys.
Isn't that two blocks?
yes, but a better view than from the park here. missed it anyway. now talking heavy storms coming in around 2pm. got to enjoy a La Duena robusto watching the fishing boats go out.
Brings to mind an Otis Redding song.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on October 14, 2014, 09:48:01 AM
heading to the gulf to watch the storm roll in.
later guys.
Isn't that two blocks?
yes, but a better view than from the park here. missed it anyway. now talking heavy storms coming in around 2pm. got to enjoy a La Duena robusto watching the fishing boats go out.
Do you get the irony with the La dueña robusto?  Wonder if the landlady's ears aren't perpetually ringing?
what, lip-smacking from start to finish, and well-worth your time?
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 09:50:25 AM
heading to the gulf to watch the storm roll in.
later guys.
Isn't that two blocks?
yes, but a better view than from the park here. missed it anyway. now talking heavy storms coming in around 2pm. got to enjoy a La Duena robusto watching the fishing boats go out.
Brings to mind an Otis Redding song.
Can't complain about having that song stuck in my head all day.  Howdy, Mark.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 09:50:42 AM
[...]

You should quit watching CNN and get out into the country more and talk to folks.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 09:50:54 AM
heading to the gulf to watch the storm roll in.
later guys.
Isn't that two blocks?
yes, but a better view than from the park here. missed it anyway. now talking heavy storms coming in around 2pm. got to enjoy a La Duena robusto watching the fishing boats go out.
Do you get the irony with the La dueña robusto?  Wonder if the landlady's ears aren't perpetually ringing?
what, lip-smacking from start to finish, and well-worth your time?
That's not where I was going but it works.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 14, 2014, 09:51:34 AM
Illusione Rothchildes - Pack of 10, $37 with free ship. good deal?
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 09:52:02 AM
[...]

Never watch CNN, only use the website because Fox News is Fox News and MSNBC's website doesn't work right here on my work computer. And I talk to folks across the country every day for work, so, yeah.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 09:52:10 AM
I might have stirred the shit too much this morning.  I was just trying to impress Scott.  For the record, I've never been to Texas but it's definitely on my list of places I'd want to visit.  Heck, my wife was even talking about moving there.  I pray she does.  ;)
Well stiring the pot is entertaining and you just come on down here anytime for a visit, cigars, drinks and dinner on me.  Beware though that other than Dallas and Houston not a lot of good Italian food but we got a ton of great Mexican food and Steak!
All kidding aside, I generally don't go out to eat for Italian food.  But beware, I'm a big guy and if I take you up on that offer it won't be cheap. ;D
I ain't no shrimp either so bring your big ass on down here!  We can fill anybody up on mexican food for under $20!  I will treat you to some of if not the best brisket anywhere too.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 09:52:26 AM
Did y'all know Eisenhower was from Texas?
That made me legitimately laugh out loud, well done, sir.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 09:53:57 AM
Hey Shaun, what's the status of the humidor?  Any new photos with it filled?
What humidor?
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 09:55:05 AM
Hey Shaun, what's the status of the humidor?  Any new photos with it filled?
What humidor?
Who?
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 09:55:11 AM
heading to the gulf to watch the storm roll in.
later guys.
Isn't that two blocks?
yes, but a better view than from the park here. missed it anyway. now talking heavy storms coming in around 2pm. got to enjoy a La Duena robusto watching the fishing boats go out.
Good Smoke and good watching!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 09:56:19 AM
Hey Shaun, what's the status of the humidor?  Any new photos with it filled?
What humidor?
Who?
You get a new desktop humi, Shaun?
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 09:56:23 AM
Tony, I can't upload pics from Tapatalk anymore---you broke it!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 09:56:57 AM
Hey Shaun, what's the status of the humidor?  Any new photos with it filled?
What humidor?
Who?
You get a new desktop humi, Shaun?
Just a little travel one I will use on trips
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 09:57:06 AM
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10710901_10202863075443720_3678386751537554814_n.jpg?oh=379107aa728c66df51ecee73cf0426cb&oe=54B9592E&__gda__=1425285201_3c36b8abf9c8f23179b22cb4c83371f9)
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: Threebean on October 14, 2014, 09:57:53 AM
I might have stirred the shit too much this morning.  I was just trying to impress Scott.  For the record, I've never been to Texas but it's definitely on my list of places I'd want to visit.  Heck, my wife was even talking about moving there.  I pray she does.  ;)
Well stiring the pot is entertaining and you just come on down here anytime for a visit, cigars, drinks and dinner on me.  Beware though that other than Dallas and Houston not a lot of good Italian food but we got a ton of great Mexican food and Steak!
All kidding aside, I generally don't go out to eat for Italian food.  But beware, I'm a big guy and if I take you up on that offer it won't be cheap. ;D
I ain't no shrimp either so bring your big ass on down here!  We can fill anybody up on mexican food for under $20!  I will treat you to some of if not the best brisket anywhere too.
I be down for dat.
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 09:59:37 AM
[...]
For sure we can both watch Tony eat!  And for heaven's sakes you got to bring him a dozen of those golden delicious RR Donuts, that will fill his ass up cheap!
Title: Re: 10/14/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 10:00:31 AM
Hey Shaun, what's the status of the humidor?  Any new photos with it filled?
What humidor?
Who?
You get a new desktop humi, Shaun?
Just a little travel one I will use on trips
LALTS
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 14, 2014, 10:04:40 AM
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10710901_10202863075443720_3678386751537554814_n.jpg?oh=379107aa728c66df51ecee73cf0426cb&oe=54B9592E&__gda__=1425285201_3c36b8abf9c8f23179b22cb4c83371f9)
nice job Shaun. looks good. when's the eherf?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 10:09:13 AM
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10710901_10202863075443720_3678386751537554814_n.jpg?oh=379107aa728c66df51ecee73cf0426cb&oe=54B9592E&__gda__=1425285201_3c36b8abf9c8f23179b22cb4c83371f9)
nice job Shaun. looks good. when's the eherf?
Hmmm...possibly next week-I will get something lined up.  Oliva V will be the cigar
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 10:10:04 AM
Tony, I can't upload pics from Tapatalk anymore---you broke it!
For real?  Do I need to do cleanup again?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 14, 2014, 10:10:20 AM
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10710901_10202863075443720_3678386751537554814_n.jpg?oh=379107aa728c66df51ecee73cf0426cb&oe=54B9592E&__gda__=1425285201_3c36b8abf9c8f23179b22cb4c83371f9)
nice job Shaun. looks good. when's the eherf?
Hmmm...possibly next week-I will get something lined up.  Oliva V will be the cigar
got a few of them.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 10:10:29 AM
Tony, did you notice you have the wrong year in today's header?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 10:11:02 AM
Tony, I can't upload pics from Tapatalk anymore---you broke it!
For real?  Do I need to do cleanup again?
I tried to add the pics from my phone but it said I couldn't
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 10:11:03 AM
Morning, folks. Woke up to the tornado sirens @ 5 o'clock... Fuckin Tuesdays!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 14, 2014, 10:12:28 AM
Tony, I can't upload pics from Tapatalk anymore---you broke it!
For real?  Do I need to do cleanup again?
again? still.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 10:12:34 AM
Tony, did you notice you have the wrong year in today's header?
Though, it looks like you did the same thing on the 5th, so maybe you're just Doc Brown in disguise. Deep disguise.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 10:14:48 AM
Illusione Rothchildes - Pack of 10, $37 with free ship. good deal?

Sounds interesting. What site?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 10:16:55 AM
Morning, folks. Woke up to the tornado sirens @ 5 o'clock... Fuckin Tuesdays!
Morning BS
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 10:17:22 AM
Morning, folks. Woke up to the tornado sirens @ 5 o'clock... Fuckin Tuesdays!
Typical Tuesday...commies!  Good mornin BS!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 10:17:52 AM
Tony, did you notice you have the wrong year in today's header?
No, I sure didn't.  I fucked up with the wrong month a few days ago but there were few enough posts for me to fix it.  @KC, you probably thought you'd lost your mind.  LOL.  That's the problem with manually flipping the dang site when I'm tired.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: sfish on October 14, 2014, 10:22:44 AM
Happy Tuesday BotL!
Shove it up your ass!
:)  Gooooooddd Morning Uncle Tony!
Aren't those Jersey boys nice!
Damn, they have their shovels out this morning!
Seems like they would be joyful and happy to see the first and only and probably last decent 2-fer-Tuesday offering.  I bet they hate Santa Claus too!
Fuck that fat bastard!
Tony or Santa?
Have you ever seen them both together?  Ah-hah!
Tony can't be Santa, Christmas would wind up on the 26th and kids would wake up in the morning seeing that fat fuck still eating cookies and looking through their fridge
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 10:26:19 AM
Happy Tuesday BotL!
Shove it up your ass!
:)  Gooooooddd Morning Uncle Tony!
Aren't those Jersey boys nice!
Damn, they have their shovels out this morning!
Seems like they would be joyful and happy to see the first and only and probably last decent 2-fer-Tuesday offering.  I bet they hate Santa Claus too!
Fuck that fat bastard!
Tony or Santa?
Have you ever seen them both together?  Ah-hah!
Tony can't be Santa, Christmas would wind up on the 26th and kids would wake up in the morning seeing that fat fuck still eating cookies and looking through their fridge

The 26th is being generous... Santa wanted to check out some Bowl games. Maybe by New Years. Not sure. He's kinda busy with soccer games and such.  :P
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 10:30:19 AM
Morning, folks. Woke up to the tornado sirens @ 5 o'clock... Fuckin Tuesdays!
Morning BS

Hey, Dave. Guess this same system took it's toll in LA. Did Texas start this shit? Not very neighborly, imo.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 10:32:25 AM
Morning, folks. Woke up to the tornado sirens @ 5 o'clock... Fuckin Tuesdays!
Typical Tuesday...commies!  Good mornin BS!

Humi looks good, Shaun. But could you face up those boxes so I can read them all. I'd hate to leave the door open just looking around for something to smoke.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 10:36:12 AM
Tony, did you notice you have the wrong year in today's header?
Though, it looks like you did the same thing on the 5th, so maybe you're just Doc Brown in disguise. Deep disguise.
Thanks, brutha.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 10:36:24 AM
Morning, folks. Woke up to the tornado sirens @ 5 o'clock... Fuckin Tuesdays!
Morning BS

Hey, Dave. Guess this same system took it's toll in LA. Did Texas start this shit? Not very neighborly, imo.
Not TX this time, it came from the NorthWest thru here and my area just happen to be at the very tail end so all we got was a 1/4" of rain some 30-35mph winds and cooler temperatures.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 10:40:51 AM
Tony, I can't upload pics from Tapatalk anymore---you broke it!
For real?  Do I need to do cleanup again?
again? still.
I think it all started when TXDave started posting double pics during your last eherf.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 10:42:24 AM
Tony, I can't upload pics from Tapatalk anymore---you broke it!
For real?  Do I need to do cleanup again?
again? still.
I think it all started when TXDave started posting double pics during your last eherf.
Could have!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 10:47:48 AM
Morning, folks. Woke up to the tornado sirens @ 5 o'clock... Fuckin Tuesdays!
Typical Tuesday...commies!  Good mornin BS!

Humi looks good, Shaun. But could you face up those boxes so I can read them all. I'd hate to leave the door open just looking around for something to smoke.  ;)
;) Thanks!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 11:00:51 AM
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10710901_10202863075443720_3678386751537554814_n.jpg?oh=379107aa728c66df51ecee73cf0426cb&oe=54B9592E&__gda__=1425285201_3c36b8abf9c8f23179b22cb4c83371f9)
Looks really nice.  Congrats.  PM your way.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 11:05:18 AM
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10710901_10202863075443720_3678386751537554814_n.jpg?oh=379107aa728c66df51ecee73cf0426cb&oe=54B9592E&__gda__=1425285201_3c36b8abf9c8f23179b22cb4c83371f9)
Looks really nice.  Congrats.  PM your way.
Back to ya Santa!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 11:06:32 AM
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10710901_10202863075443720_3678386751537554814_n.jpg?oh=379107aa728c66df51ecee73cf0426cb&oe=54B9592E&__gda__=1425285201_3c36b8abf9c8f23179b22cb4c83371f9)
Looks really nice.  Congrats.  PM your way.
+1 Very Nice!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 11:06:58 AM
Tat Shelf
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/14/1b44f71436e146598430cb467b2f691b.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 11:09:03 AM
Tat Shelf
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/14/1b44f71436e146598430cb467b2f691b.jpg)
Nicely done.  Thanks.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 11:13:00 AM
Tat Shelf
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/14/1b44f71436e146598430cb467b2f691b.jpg)
Like that Acurite!  One of about 3 good things they sell at Walmart, had the same one in my largest humi for 5 years with nothing needed but a battery change about every 2 years.  Nice inventory you got there too but keep your hands out of that cookie jar.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 11:14:17 AM
Tat Shelf
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/14/1b44f71436e146598430cb467b2f691b.jpg)
Nice!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 11:22:36 AM
Morning, all.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 11:29:05 AM
Morning, all.
Hey Joe.  FredBob tried to take your place with some enabling earlier but then dropped the ball.  You're gonna have to train him or someone else to do a better job in your absence.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 11:29:32 AM
Morning, all.
Morning, Joe.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 11:31:09 AM
Tat Shelf
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/14/1b44f71436e146598430cb467b2f691b.jpg)
Like that Acurite!  One of about 3 good things they sell at Walmart, had the same one in my largest humi for 5 years with nothing needed but a battery change about every 2 years.  Nice inventory you got there too but keep your hands out of that cookie jar.
Those are the best, I have 3 in there that I use...love the 24hr range and for $9 on amazon they are less than the $16 little pucks!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 11:31:28 AM
Morning, all.
Good morning GubmentJoe!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 11:31:33 AM
Tony, I can't upload pics from Tapatalk anymore---you broke it!
For real?  Do I need to do cleanup again?
again? still.
PM
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 11:31:41 AM
Morning, all.
Hey Joe.  FredBob tried to take your place with some enabling earlier but then dropped the ball.  You're gonna have to train him or someone else to do a better job in your absence.

I'm assuming it was the ol', ask-about-a-deal-but-don't-share-where routine?  Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 11:31:46 AM
Morning, all.

Hey there, Joey two-times.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 11:33:20 AM
Morning, all.
Good morning GubmentJoe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Still waiting to hear back from the city on the job I applied for last week.  I imagine they're cleaning out my corner office before calling to offer the position.  Workin' the chaotic world of small business/private sector today, LOL.  Excited to come in today since I've got some really nice whiskeys being delivered that I 'won' the chance to purchase in a BevMo lottery.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 11:34:10 AM
Morning, all.

Hey there, Joey two-times.

Morning, Steve.  And LTG Dave, too. Temps finally cooling down here from that heat wave we've had for the past few weeks.  Back to normal, here.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 11:34:11 AM
Morning, all.
Good morning GubmentJoe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Still waiting to hear back from the city on the job I applied for last week.  I imagine they're cleaning out my corner office before calling to offer the position.  Workin' the chaotic world of small business/private sector today, LOL.  Excited to come in today since I've got some really nice whiskeys being delivered that I 'won' the chance to purchase in a BevMo lottery.
Hope it works out, would be nice to have that all lined up!  What spirits arrive today?!?!?!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 11:39:39 AM
Morning, all.
Hey Joe.  FredBob tried to take your place with some enabling earlier but then dropped the ball.  You're gonna have to train him or someone else to do a better job in your absence.

I'm assuming it was the ol', ask-about-a-deal-but-don't-share-where routine?  Morning, Tony.
That's about it.  I'm sure I could have checked my emails and the various Internet sites to find the deal, but I'm not really looking to buy anything.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: sfish on October 14, 2014, 11:40:13 AM
Morning, all.
Hey Joe.  FredBob tried to take your place with some enabling earlier but then dropped the ball.  You're gonna have to train him or someone else to do a better job in your absence.

I'm assuming it was the ol', ask-about-a-deal-but-don't-share-where routine?  Morning, Tony.
That's exactly what he did, how'd you know? Morning Joe
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 11:40:46 AM
Morning, all.
Good morning GubmentJoe!

Hey there, Shaun.  Still waiting to hear back from the city on the job I applied for last week.  I imagine they're cleaning out my corner office before calling to offer the position.  Workin' the chaotic world of small business/private sector today, LOL.  Excited to come in today since I've got some really nice whiskeys being delivered that I 'won' the chance to purchase in a BevMo lottery.
Hope it works out, would be nice to have that all lined up!  What spirits arrive today?!?!?!

Not getting my hopes up for this job, to be honest.  It COULD work out, I guess I wouldn't be totally stunned if it did, but since I don't yet have the experience or the degree they might not qualify me.  Depends on the applicant pool and if they know my supervisor with the county and take his recommendation, I guess.  We'll see.

Got a bottle of William Larue Weller and Thomas H. Handy Sazerac rye from the Buffalo Trace Antique Collection coming in.  Might actually be a Sazarac 18 year instead of the THH, the order screen had one pictured and another listed.  Wanted them both so I ordered it anyway.  Can always trade or sell it for something else.

A write up of this year's collection, for anyone interested:  http://www.drinkhacker.com/2014/09/15/review-buffalo-trace-antique-collection-2014-edition/
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 11:40:57 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: sfish on October 14, 2014, 11:41:07 AM
Morning, all.
Hey Joe.  FredBob tried to take your place with some enabling earlier but then dropped the ball.  You're gonna have to train him or someone else to do a better job in your absence.

I'm assuming it was the ol', ask-about-a-deal-but-don't-share-where routine?  Morning, Tony.
That's about it.  I'm sure I could have checked my emails and the various Internet sites to find the deal, but I'm not really looking to buy anything.
Boy, you love that "various internet sites" term
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 11:42:03 AM
Morning, all.
Hey Joe.  FredBob tried to take your place with some enabling earlier but then dropped the ball.  You're gonna have to train him or someone else to do a better job in your absence.

I'm assuming it was the ol', ask-about-a-deal-but-don't-share-where routine?  Morning, Tony.
That's exactly what he did, how'd you know? Morning Joe

Because it's what everyone always does.  Brags about a deal, doesn't share.  Sheesh.  If it were LTG, he'd have shared a good deal and we would've bought it all before he even had a chance to.  Morning, Scott.  Blew the liquor store budget on whiskey last week so I had to leave the Imperial Biscotti Break behind.  Maybe this week.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 11:43:46 AM
Morning, all.
Hey Joe.  FredBob tried to take your place with some enabling earlier but then dropped the ball.  You're gonna have to train him or someone else to do a better job in your absence.

I'm assuming it was the ol', ask-about-a-deal-but-don't-share-where routine?  Morning, Tony.
That's about it.  I'm sure I could have checked my emails and the various Internet sites to find the deal, but I'm not really looking to buy anything.
Boy, you love that "various internet sites" term
I actually went back to an old post to make sure I was wording it properly.  Glad you enjoyed it.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 11:44:27 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe.

Hey there, Dave!  The posts are fast and furious this morning... gotta stretch my fingers or I'll hurt myself.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 11:45:36 AM
Tat Shelf
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/14/1b44f71436e146598430cb467b2f691b.jpg)
Like that Acurite!  One of about 3 good things they sell at Walmart, had the same one in my largest humi for 5 years with nothing needed but a battery change about every 2 years.  Nice inventory you got there too but keep your hands out of that cookie jar.
Those are the best, I have 3 in there that I use...love the 24hr range and for $9 on amazon they are less than the $16 little pucks!
Most Walmarts have them for around that price too.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 11:46:31 AM
Morning, all.
Hey Joe.  FredBob tried to take your place with some enabling earlier but then dropped the ball.  You're gonna have to train him or someone else to do a better job in your absence.

I'm assuming it was the ol', ask-about-a-deal-but-don't-share-where routine?  Morning, Tony.
That's exactly what he did, how'd you know? Morning Joe

Because it's what everyone always does.  Brags about a deal, doesn't share.  Sheesh.  If it were LTG, he'd have shared a good deal and we would've bought it all before he even had a chance to.  Morning, Scott.  Blew the liquor store budget on whiskey last week so I had to leave the Imperial Biscotti Break behind.  Maybe this week.
If I'm planning on buying it, believe me, I'm waiting for the confirmation screen before that one goes public. I just never buy anything. ;)
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 11:47:23 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe.

Hey there, Dave!  The posts are fast and furious this morning... gotta stretch my fingers or I'll hurt myself.
Unusally busy day around here so far.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 11:52:43 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe.

Hey there, Dave!  The posts are fast and furious this morning... gotta stretch my fingers or I'll hurt myself.
Unusally busy day around here so far.
Tuesdays!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 11:54:02 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe.

Hey there, Dave!  The posts are fast and furious this morning... gotta stretch my fingers or I'll hurt myself.
Unusally busy day around here so far.
Obama's fault.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: sfish on October 14, 2014, 11:56:13 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe.

Hey there, Dave!  The posts are fast and furious this morning... gotta stretch my fingers or I'll hurt myself.
Unusally busy day around here so far.
Tuesdays!
GFY!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 12:01:43 PM
[...]

Damn...that's sweet.  Well hopefully they go off that recommendation...amazing the 'who' ya know is often much more important than that 'what'
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 12:10:03 PM
Quick search finds Illusione Rothchildes at Small Batch Cigar 10/$41, free shipping. Use code 'rcigars' for 10% off.

GFY, Fred.

https://smallbatchcigar.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=illusione+rothchildes&search_in_description=1&x=0&y=0
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 12:10:50 PM
Quick search finds Illusione Rothchildes at Small Batch Cigar 10/$41, free shipping. Use code 'rcigars' for 10% off.

GFY, Fred.

https://smallbatchcigar.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=illusione+rothchildes&search_in_description=1&x=0&y=0
Fuck off Fred, we got Joe!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on October 14, 2014, 12:14:38 PM
What's up, gentlemen?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 12:16:08 PM
What's up, gentlemen?
Dave!!!  How goes it in AZ?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 12:16:50 PM
What's up, gentlemen?

Well, shit. Look what the cat dragged in. I'll see your post and raise you one...

Fuckin' USC
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 12:17:45 PM
What's up, gentlemen?
Dusty! Get in those posts while the curtain is up!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 12:17:55 PM
What's up, gentlemen?

Hey there, Dave!! Curtain lifted at the office?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 12:18:13 PM
[...]

Just wanted to post that good lookin pic.... MMmmm

(http://i0.wp.com/www.drinkhacker.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/buffalo-trace-2014-BTAC.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on October 14, 2014, 12:19:39 PM
What's up, gentlemen?
Dave!!!  How goes it in AZ?

Hey Shaun....we're almost to our 3 days of Autumn. I can feel it.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: sfish on October 14, 2014, 12:19:53 PM
What's up, gentlemen?
What's up, Incarcerated Dave?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 12:20:16 PM
[...]

They're my most anticipated release each year, just wish it wasn't so damn hard to get even ONE bottle.  Last year I got lucky and found an Eagle Rare 17, WLW, and a Stagg.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 12:20:26 PM
What's up, gentlemen?
Hello Stranger glad to see you drop in but Jeez Tuesday of all days to visit around this place! :)
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 12:20:29 PM
What's up, gentlemen?
Dusty! Get in those posts while the curtain is up!

Probably already too late... usually one post sets off an alarm.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on October 14, 2014, 12:22:02 PM
What's up, gentlemen?

Hey there, Dave!! Curtain lifted at the office?

Hey Joe....just figured out that I can check in, but I can't go to any previous pages. If I miss a post when it changes I'm fucked. Guess I could change how many posts per page......
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 14, 2014, 12:22:31 PM
Good day all!  Hope everyone's week is treating them with the respect they deserve...
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on October 14, 2014, 12:23:06 PM
What's up, gentlemen?
Dusty! Get in those posts while the curtain is up!

Probably already too late... usually one post sets off an alarm.

True....and yes....FUCK USC! (and our FG kicker)
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on October 14, 2014, 12:23:54 PM
What's up, gentlemen?
Hello Stranger glad to see you drop in but Jeez Tuesday of all days to visit around this place! :)

Glutton for punishment I guess. Howdy Dave
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 12:23:59 PM
[...]

You wouldn't have to twist my arm any for a drizzle of that Weller. Good looking stuff for sure. Did you give the $80 ea.?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on October 14, 2014, 12:24:49 PM
What's with the fucking gold stars, Tony?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on October 14, 2014, 12:25:43 PM
What's up, gentlemen?
What's up, Incarcerated Dave?
Workin' my ass off most days, Scott. How you be?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 12:26:02 PM
What's up, gentlemen?

Hey there, Dave!! Curtain lifted at the office?

Hey Joe....just figured out that I can check in, but I can't go to any previous pages. If I miss a post when it changes I'm fucked. Guess I could change how many posts per page......
OR you could just drop random posts with no context like someone who came, then left, then came back and shall remain nameless.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 12:27:15 PM
What's up, gentlemen?

Hey there, Dave!! Curtain lifted at the office?

Hey Joe....just figured out that I can check in, but I can't go to any previous pages. If I miss a post when it changes I'm fucked. Guess I could change how many posts per page......
OR you could just drop random posts with no context like someone who came, then left, then came back and shall remain nameless.
The REAL Pump-chump
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 14, 2014, 12:28:24 PM
What's with the fucking gold stars, Tony?
It means you didn't earn pumpkins...  Hi Dave!  Been a while!!  Doing ok?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 12:28:33 PM
[...]

Sure did. It's BevMo, a chain liquor store, so they charge MSRP for everything.  People have been waiting in line outside of stores overnight for this stuff.  Fucking lunatics.  They went to an online lottery system this year, which is much better.  I refuse to wait in lines for this sort of thing, it's "just" whiskey.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 12:28:42 PM
Will do.

(http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif)
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 12:29:47 PM
What's with the fucking gold stars, Tony?
Nothing wrong with bein' yeller!  ;)
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on October 14, 2014, 12:30:02 PM
What's up, gentlemen?

Hey there, Dave!! Curtain lifted at the office?

Changing posts per page doesn't work....."Access Denied"

Hey Joe....just figured out that I can check in, but I can't go to any previous pages. If I miss a post when it changes I'm fucked. Guess I could change how many posts per page......
OR you could just drop random posts with no context like someone who came, then left, then came back and shall remain nameless.

I musta missed that one......
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on October 14, 2014, 12:30:29 PM
Will do.

LMAO!

(http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif)
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on October 14, 2014, 12:32:15 PM
What's with the fucking gold stars, Tony?
It means you didn't earn pumpkins...  Hi Dave!  Been a while!!  Doing ok?

Sammy! Doin ok, still smoking! How are you?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 12:32:38 PM
[...]

Just surprised they didn't inflate the price any more since it's so limited, but then again they probably have a contract of some sort.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 14, 2014, 12:34:03 PM
What's with the fucking gold stars, Tony?
It means you didn't earn pumpkins...  Hi Dave!  Been a while!!  Doing ok?

Sammy! Doin ok, still smoking! How are you?
Doing well Thanks!  matter of fact, contemplating a MUWAT BF for the next 1/2 hr.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 12:34:23 PM
/////Dusty needs to get his posting chops back. ;)
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 12:34:39 PM
[...]

Most smaller stores do, if they even get any. Seen them on shelves as high as $300 a bottle.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 12:35:26 PM
What's with the fucking gold stars, Tony?
It means you didn't earn pumpkins...  Hi Dave!  Been a while!!  Doing ok?

Sammy! Doin ok, still smoking! How are you?
Doing well Thanks!  matter of fact, contemplating a MUWAT BF for the next 1/2 hr.

If I had one, I'd smoke it. Afternoon, Sam
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on October 14, 2014, 12:35:56 PM
/////Dusty needs to get his posting chops back. ;)

Putting my posts any ol' where, huh? Fuckin' n00b!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 12:36:36 PM
/////Dusty needs to get his posting chops back. ;)

/////What?

Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 12:46:55 PM
Almost lunch time-grill buffet today...another food coma incoming!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 14, 2014, 12:48:59 PM
What's with the fucking gold stars, Tony?
It means you didn't earn pumpkins...  Hi Dave!  Been a while!!  Doing ok?

Sammy! Doin ok, still smoking! How are you?
Doing well Thanks!  matter of fact, contemplating a MUWAT BF for the next 1/2 hr.

If I had one, I'd smoke it. Afternoon, Sam
Top o' the afternoon to ya sir!!  Looks like workaferance rears it's ugly head.  As soon as i finished typing about smoking a ceegar, the fax liut up and my e-mail hit, both with customer requests.  Looks like I have to not tip my hand next time...
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 12:53:04 PM
Almost lunch time-grill buffet today...another food coma incoming!

Well, you could just have the soup and salad. That should be just enough food to piss you off.  ;D
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 12:58:23 PM
What's with the fucking gold stars, Tony?
Trying to mix it up a little.  It was getting too patriotic around here.  Great to see you, Dave.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 12:58:39 PM
Guess I'll have my ham and cheese, and browse the various internet sites.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 12:59:30 PM
Let's talk Cigars!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 12:59:38 PM
What's with the fucking gold stars, Tony?
It means you didn't earn pumpkins...  Hi Dave!  Been a while!!  Doing ok?
Good to see you too, Sam.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 01:00:56 PM
What's with the fucking gold stars, Tony?
It means you didn't earn pumpkins...  Hi Dave!  Been a while!!  Doing ok?

Sammy! Doin ok, still smoking! How are you?
Doing well Thanks!  matter of fact, contemplating a MUWAT BF for the next 1/2 hr.
Just smoked one last week.  Not too bad.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: sfish on October 14, 2014, 01:05:22 PM
What's with the fucking gold stars, Tony?
It means you didn't earn pumpkins...  Hi Dave!  Been a while!!  Doing ok?

Sammy! Doin ok, still smoking! How are you?
Doing well Thanks!  matter of fact, contemplating a MUWAT BF for the next 1/2 hr.
Just smoked one last week.  Not too bad.
I used to like them a lot until I was turned onto the PFs and PCRs
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on October 14, 2014, 01:11:36 PM
What's with the fucking gold stars, Tony?
Trying to mix it up a little.  It was getting too patriotic around here.  Great to see you, Dave.
How ya doin', Tony?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 14, 2014, 01:14:19 PM
What's with the fucking gold stars, Tony?
It means you didn't earn pumpkins...  Hi Dave!  Been a while!!  Doing ok?
Good to see you too, Sam.
Even with the GFY's flyin', it's always good to see you my friend!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 01:14:30 PM
/////Dusty needs to get his posting chops back. ;)

Putting my posts any ol' where, huh? Fuckin' n00b!
LALTS
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: sfish on October 14, 2014, 01:14:42 PM
What's with the fucking gold stars, Tony?
Trying to mix it up a little.  It was getting too patriotic around here.  Great to see you, Dave.
How ya doin', Tony?
He's still a douche
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 14, 2014, 01:15:14 PM
What's with the fucking gold stars, Tony?
It means you didn't earn pumpkins...  Hi Dave!  Been a while!!  Doing ok?

Sammy! Doin ok, still smoking! How are you?
Doing well Thanks!  matter of fact, contemplating a MUWAT BF for the next 1/2 hr.
Just smoked one last week.  Not too bad.
I used to like them a lot until I was turned onto the PFs and PCRs
Kinda like the BF better than PF's.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: sfish on October 14, 2014, 01:15:44 PM
Guess I'll have my ham and cheese, and browse the various internet sites.
What deals have you found today?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 01:20:09 PM
Almost lunch time-grill buffet today...another food coma incoming!

Well, you could just have the soup and salad. That should be just enough food to piss you off.  ;D
LOL!  No soup today, but there was a pathetic salad bar.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 01:20:20 PM
Guess I'll have my ham and cheese, and browse the various internet sites.
What deals have you found today?

The Mash was kinda blah, but there was some Cabaiguan's. 5/43, so pass for me... even with the cpn.

Atlantic still has the PCR's on backorder.

I know, rhetorical, but there you go.  :P
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: sfish on October 14, 2014, 01:21:54 PM
Guess I'll have my ham and cheese, and browse the various internet sites.
What deals have you found today?

The Mash was kinda blah, but there was some Cabaiguan's. 5/43, so pass for me... even with the cpn.

Atlantic still has the PCR's on backorder.

I know, rhetorical, but there you go.  :P
I need to get some more PCRs
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 01:23:11 PM
Guess I'll have my ham and cheese, and browse the various internet sites.
What deals have you found today?

The Mash was kinda blah, but there was some Cabaiguan's. 5/43, so pass for me... even with the cpn.

Atlantic still has the PCR's on backorder.

I know, rhetorical, but there you go.  :P
I need to get some more PCRs

I still need to try 'em. I'm almost convinced I'll want more if I do.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 14, 2014, 01:24:41 PM
PCR?  can't come up with that one.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 01:25:13 PM
Last day for the $40 OFF $150 deal at Famous... 1492DEALS

I have a cart, but I'm not pressing.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 01:25:51 PM
PCR?  can't come up with that one.

Sheesh.  Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva.  Part of the Tatuaje Miami/Brown label line, it's a small 4x42ish cigar.  Highly recommended.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 01:26:20 PM
PCR?  can't come up with that one.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com//All-Cigars/Tatuaje-Brown-Label-Petite-Cazadores-Reserva.asp
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 01:27:19 PM
PCR?  can't come up with that one.

Sheesh.  Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva.  Part of the Tatuaje Miami/Brown label line, it's a small 4x42ish cigar.  Highly recommended.
Damn good stick!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 01:27:26 PM
PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 01:30:49 PM
PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.

What was your membership price? for the smokes, not the fee.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 01:33:53 PM
PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.

What was your membership price? for the smokes, not the fee.
$135/50
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 01:37:11 PM
PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.

What was your membership price? for the smokes, not the fee.
$135/50

Nice!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 01:38:21 PM
PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.

What was your membership price? for the smokes, not the fee.
$135/50

My order history shows $127.50
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 14, 2014, 01:38:43 PM
PCR?  can't come up with that one.

Sheesh.  Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva.  Part of the Tatuaje Miami/Brown label line, it's a small 4x42ish cigar.  Highly recommended.
Ahhh, got it.  thanks BS for the link too!  usually want to spend more time outside smoking so I tend to smoke 2 or 3 smaller cigars instead of the 1 larger one when I'm into the corona sizes.  the good ones tend to get a bit pricey when i do it that way.  They look damn good though.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 01:40:39 PM
PCR?  can't come up with that one.

Sheesh.  Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva.  Part of the Tatuaje Miami/Brown label line, it's a small 4x42ish cigar.  Highly recommended.
Ahhh, got it.  thanks BS for the link too!  usually want to spend more time outside smoking so I tend to smoke 2 or 3 smaller cigars instead of the 1 larger one when I'm into the corona sizes.  the good ones tend to get a bit pricey when i do it that way.  They look damn good though.

That's always been one of my favorite things about the smaller cigars.  Only got a little bit of time?  No need tor rush.  Got a lot of time?  Smoke two, and you can get two totally different profiles.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 01:41:39 PM
PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.

What was your membership price? for the smokes, not the fee.
$135/50

My order history shows $127.50
"Back in the good 'ol days..."
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 01:42:07 PM
PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.

What was your membership price? for the smokes, not the fee.
$135/50

My order history shows $127.50

Shit. I buying from Joe... Fuck you and your extra $7.50, Shaun.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 01:42:50 PM
PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.

What was your membership price? for the smokes, not the fee.
$135/50

My order history shows $127.50
"Back in the good 'ol days..."

Right?  Seems like an odd price, though.  I think I had an $8 credit to use since they forgot to discount something, which would bring it up to $135.  Either way, even their regular price is heavily discounted, believe it's $145 for 50.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 01:44:30 PM
PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.

What was your membership price? for the smokes, not the fee.
$135/50

My order history shows $127.50
"Back in the good 'ol days..."

Right?  Seems like an odd price, though.  I think I had an $8 credit to use since they forgot to discount something, which would bring it up to $135.  Either way, even their regular price is heavily discounted, believe it's $145 for 50.

Yeah, it had something to do with a San Lotano discount, and they mistakenly said it didn't count toward the SL Oval Connie bundles.  Quick phone call and they only said they could place the difference towards my next order.  It's all coming back to me now.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 14, 2014, 01:44:46 PM
PCR?  can't come up with that one.

Sheesh.  Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva.  Part of the Tatuaje Miami/Brown label line, it's a small 4x42ish cigar.  Highly recommended.
Ahhh, got it.  thanks BS for the link too!  usually want to spend more time outside smoking so I tend to smoke 2 or 3 smaller cigars instead of the 1 larger one when I'm into the corona sizes.  the good ones tend to get a bit pricey when i do it that way.  They look damn good though.

That's always been one of my favorite things about the smaller cigars.  Only got a little bit of time?  No need tor rush.  Got a lot of time?  Smoke two, and you can get two totally different profiles.
very true.  It's a question of economics for me.  Speaking of economics, i smoked the 2nd of the 5 Amazon Basin cigars I bought on a whim a couple of jams ago and the taste has changed a bit.  still stronger and more flavorful 2nd 1/2, the 1st half has picked up a bit to where I taste the "cherry" flavor through out the burn.  a little more spice on the 1st 2/3 but 1st 1/3 still a bit bland.  the woven tobacco ring is a bitch to get off.  contemplating leaving it on to see if it burns next time.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 01:46:18 PM
PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.

What was your membership price? for the smokes, not the fee.
$135/50

My order history shows $127.50

Shit. I buying from Joe... Fuck you and your extra $7.50, Shaun.
Awwww GFY! ;)
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on October 14, 2014, 01:48:03 PM
PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.

What was your membership price? for the smokes, not the fee.
$135/50

My order history shows $127.50

Even better.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 01:50:21 PM
Let's talk Cigars!
That's a novel idea.  LOL.  Hi, Steve.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 01:51:18 PM
What's with the fucking gold stars, Tony?
Trying to mix it up a little.  It was getting too patriotic around here.  Great to see you, Dave.
How ya doin', Tony?
He's still a douche
Yep.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 01:56:09 PM
PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.

What was your membership price? for the smokes, not the fee.
$135/50

My order history shows $127.50

Shit. I buying from Joe... Fuck you and your extra $7.50, Shaun.
Awwww GFY! ;)

If you were a founding member... maybe.  ;)

I did want to ask, are you using a humidifier AND beads? Looks like a big ol bucket on the bottom.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 01:57:36 PM
PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.

What was your membership price? for the smokes, not the fee.
$135/50

My order history shows $127.50

Shit. I buying from Joe... Fuck you and your extra $7.50, Shaun.
Awwww GFY! ;)

If you were a founding member... maybe.  ;)

I did want to ask, are you using a humidifier AND beads? Looks like a big ol bucket on the bottom.
Correct - Cigar Oasis Magna and beads.  Figured use a lot and take away as they aren't needed.  Granted, those beads are very humid right now and swollen up, normally there isn't enough water in them to go past the top of the tupperware
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 02:08:24 PM
PCR?  can't come up with that one.

They were one of my final purchases at Atlantic before my VIP membership expired.

What was your membership price? for the smokes, not the fee.
$135/50

My order history shows $127.50

Shit. I buying from Joe... Fuck you and your extra $7.50, Shaun.
Awwww GFY! ;)

If you were a founding member... maybe.  ;)

I did want to ask, are you using a humidifier AND beads? Looks like a big ol bucket on the bottom.
Correct - Cigar Oasis Magna and beads.  Figured use a lot and take away as they aren't needed.  Granted, those beads are very humid right now and swollen up, normally there isn't enough water in them to go past the top of the tupperware

Thought so. Seemed like overkill, but I guess once you loaded 'the collection'... better safe than sorry as far as humidity. Seems like with good enough circulation, the humidifier would be plenty.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 02:09:27 PM
[...]

It should be.  I will probably have beads in there too just for stability purposes, but it will probably be slight overkill.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 02:09:38 PM
[...]

My large electronic humidifier would probably be sufficient for me as well, but I've got other humidification devices throughout.  Peace of mind.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 02:10:24 PM
Let's talk Cigars!
That's a novel idea.  LOL.  Hi, Steve.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 02:15:31 PM
[...]

Understand that.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 14, 2014, 02:18:11 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 02:20:57 PM
Hazzuh!

Later, Dave.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 02:21:28 PM
Hazzuh!

See ya, Dave. Share your deal next time. Sheesh.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 02:21:51 PM
Hazzuh!
Peace out Dave!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on October 14, 2014, 02:22:56 PM
Hazzuh!

See ya, Dave
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: sfish on October 14, 2014, 02:29:36 PM
Guess I'll have my ham and cheese, and browse the various internet sites.
What deals have you found today?

The Mash was kinda blah, but there was some Cabaiguan's. 5/43, so pass for me... even with the cpn.

Atlantic still has the PCR's on backorder.

I know, rhetorical, but there you go.  :P
I need to get some more PCRs

I still need to try 'em. I'm almost convinced I'll want more if I do.  ;)
We should just do a box split
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: sfish on October 14, 2014, 02:30:09 PM
I'm out guys, see you tomorrow
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 02:30:50 PM
I'm out guys, see you tomorrow

Later, Scott.  Working furiously to get outta here soon, myself.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 02:32:44 PM
Guess I'll have my ham and cheese, and browse the various internet sites.
What deals have you found today?

The Mash was kinda blah, but there was some Cabaiguan's. 5/43, so pass for me... even with the cpn.

Atlantic still has the PCR's on backorder.

I know, rhetorical, but there you go.  :P
I need to get some more PCRs

I still need to try 'em. I'm almost convinced I'll want more if I do.  ;)
We should just do a box split

That would work.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 02:33:01 PM
I'm out guys, see you tomorrow

Have a good one.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on October 14, 2014, 02:36:20 PM
I'm out guys, see you tomorrow

Later, Scott.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 02:40:00 PM
I'm out guys, see you tomorrow
See ya Scott!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 02:57:48 PM
Bottle 1 of 2 delivered.  Shipped from the same place, both overnight, but with two different drivers. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 03:12:03 PM
[...]

On the whim I bought a 5'r of the Amazons on the Jam yesterday myself.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 03:14:21 PM
Looks like everyone has bailed out, been having some workaference myself but out of here in an hour.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 03:15:22 PM
Looks like everyone has bailed out, been having some workaference myself but out of here in an hour.

I'm here... hoping the package gets delivered soon, otherwise I'll just bail and grab it when I'm here Thursday.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 03:15:36 PM
Let's talk Cigars!
That's a novel idea.  LOL.  Hi, Steve.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch?
I'm sharing my screen and doing a server upgrade.  I wound up having a salad and a cup of soup.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 14, 2014, 03:16:52 PM
Looks like everyone has bailed out, been having some workaference myself but out of here in an hour.

Company Benefits meeting... Looks like we'll be paying more for less once again. Great news.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 03:17:52 PM
Looks like everyone has bailed out, been having some workaference myself but out of here in an hour.
Leaving early with class tonight...enough shit today to keep me busy.  Fuckin' Tuesdays!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 03:22:13 PM
Looks like everyone has bailed out, been having some workaference myself but out of here in an hour.

Company Benefits meeting... Looks like we'll be paying more for less once again. Great news.
But you must remember it Benefits you the most!!!!  And what color Kool-aid does your company prefer?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 03:34:21 PM
Looks like everyone has bailed out, been having some workaference myself but out of here in an hour.

Company Benefits meeting... Looks like we'll be paying more for less once again. Great news.
But you must remember it Benefits you the most!!!!  And what color Kool-aid does your company prefer?
All about the Purple Drank!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 14, 2014, 03:59:48 PM
Almost time to be headed home with a side stop at the grocery store along the way.  See Ya's later and homefully tomorrow Tuesday will be gone!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 04:00:50 PM
Almost time to be headed home with a side stop at the grocery store along the way.  See Ya's later and homefully tomorrow Tuesday will be gone!
Never know with this crew...it was guns blazin and then it calmed down quick :)  See ya Tex!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on October 14, 2014, 04:01:22 PM
Looks like everyone has bailed out, been having some workaference myself but out of here in an hour.

Company Benefits meeting... Looks like we'll be paying more for less once again. Great news.

Wouldn't expect a reversal in that trend any time soon.....
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 14, 2014, 04:18:49 PM
Look who showed up!  His Dustiness, Dusty Dave!  Afternoon Dave.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 04:21:29 PM
I caught up pretty quickly.  Thinking about heading out soon with a smoke.  Let's go see what I packed in the portable...
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 04:23:21 PM
I caught up pretty quickly.  Thinking about heading out soon with a smoke.  Let's go see what I packed in the portable...
I am struggling, boss is gone, might pull a JWacky and get out of hear a little earlier than planned.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 14, 2014, 04:24:13 PM
Let's talk Cigars!
That's a novel idea.  LOL.  Hi, Steve.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch?
I'm sharing my screen and doing a server upgrade.  I wound up having a salad and a cup of soup.
Don't forget the cannoli.  Just sayin'...
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on October 14, 2014, 04:32:31 PM
I caught up pretty quickly.  Thinking about heading out soon with a smoke.  Let's go see what I packed in the portable...
I am struggling, boss is gone, might pull a JWacky and get out of hear a little earlier than planned.

Still here, still waiting on that second bottle!  Brought a text book for some reading, though.  And on that note I'm signing off for the day.  Have a great afternoon, all.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 04:35:58 PM
I caught up pretty quickly.  Thinking about heading out soon with a smoke.  Let's go see what I packed in the portable...
I am struggling, boss is gone, might pull a JWacky and get out of hear a little earlier than planned.

Still here, still waiting on that second bottle!  Brought a text book for some reading, though.  And on that note I'm signing off for the day.  Have a great afternoon, all.
Later, Joe.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on October 14, 2014, 04:36:09 PM
Look who showed up!  His Dustiness, Dusty Dave!  Afternoon Dave.

Howdy Mike, you just never know who's gonna drop in....
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 04:36:34 PM
Let's talk Cigars!
That's a novel idea.  LOL.  Hi, Steve.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch?
I'm sharing my screen and doing a server upgrade.  I wound up having a salad and a cup of soup.
Don't forget the cannoli.  Just sayin'...
None today.  I'm watching my figure.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on October 14, 2014, 04:36:43 PM
I caught up pretty quickly.  Thinking about heading out soon with a smoke.  Let's go see what I packed in the portable...
I am struggling, boss is gone, might pull a JWacky and get out of hear a little earlier than planned.

Still here, still waiting on that second bottle!  Brought a text book for some reading, though.  And on that note I'm signing off for the day.  Have a great afternoon, all.

Later, Joe.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on October 14, 2014, 04:37:25 PM
Let's talk Cigars!
That's a novel idea.  LOL.  Hi, Steve.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch?
I'm sharing my screen and doing a server upgrade.  I wound up having a salad and a cup of soup.
Don't forget the cannoli.  Just sayin'...
None today.  I'm watching my figure.

What's it doing?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 14, 2014, 04:37:27 PM
I caught up pretty quickly.  Thinking about heading out soon with a smoke.  Let's go see what I packed in the portable...
I am struggling, boss is gone, might pull a JWacky and get out of hear a little earlier than planned.
Ain't no wacky like a jwacky I always say.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 14, 2014, 04:38:25 PM
Let's talk Cigars!
That's a novel idea.  LOL.  Hi, Steve.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch?
I'm sharing my screen and doing a server upgrade.  I wound up having a salad and a cup of soup.
Don't forget the cannoli.  Just sayin'...
None today.  I'm watching my figure.
Narcissus?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 04:38:44 PM
I caught up pretty quickly.  Thinking about heading out soon with a smoke.  Let's go see what I packed in the portable...
I am struggling, boss is gone, might pull a JWacky and get out of hear a little earlier than planned.
I've got a Gran Habano hababo#3, J.Fuego corojo oscuro, Mi Barrio, and a Gurkha micro batch TPB-1 (which I'm leaning towards because I never had one).
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 04:39:20 PM
Let's talk Cigars!
That's a novel idea.  LOL.  Hi, Steve.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch?
I'm sharing my screen and doing a server upgrade.  I wound up having a salad and a cup of soup.
Don't forget the cannoli.  Just sayin'...
None today.  I'm watching my figure.
Narcissus?
Was he fat too?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 04:40:44 PM
Let's talk Cigars!
That's a novel idea.  LOL.  Hi, Steve.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch?
I'm sharing my screen and doing a server upgrade.  I wound up having a salad and a cup of soup.
Don't forget the cannoli.  Just sayin'...
None today.  I'm watching my figure.

What's it doing?
Growing.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 04:40:46 PM
I caught up pretty quickly.  Thinking about heading out soon with a smoke.  Let's go see what I packed in the portable...
I am struggling, boss is gone, might pull a JWacky and get out of hear a little earlier than planned.

Still here, still waiting on that second bottle!  Brought a text book for some reading, though.  And on that note I'm signing off for the day.  Have a great afternoon, all.
See ya Joe!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 04:42:24 PM
I caught up pretty quickly.  Thinking about heading out soon with a smoke.  Let's go see what I packed in the portable...
I am struggling, boss is gone, might pull a JWacky and get out of hear a little earlier than planned.
I've got a Gran Habano hababo#3, J.Fuego corojo oscuro, Mi Barrio, and a Gurkha micro batch TPB-1 (which I'm leaning towards because I never had one).
So?  I'm going with the first suggestion.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 04:45:11 PM
I caught up pretty quickly.  Thinking about heading out soon with a smoke.  Let's go see what I packed in the portable...
I am struggling, boss is gone, might pull a JWacky and get out of hear a little earlier than planned.
I've got a Gran Habano hababo#3, J.Fuego corojo oscuro, Mi Barrio, and a Gurkha micro batch TPB-1 (which I'm leaning towards because I never had one).
So?  I'm going with the first suggestion.
I vote JFCO or Mi Barrio
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 14, 2014, 04:47:54 PM
Let's talk Cigars!
That's a novel idea.  LOL.  Hi, Steve.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch?
I'm sharing my screen and doing a server upgrade.  I wound up having a salad and a cup of soup.
Don't forget the cannoli.  Just sayin'...
None today.  I'm watching my figure.
Narcissus?
Was he fat too?
Wasn't he some kinda Eyetalian too?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 14, 2014, 04:49:00 PM
Let's talk Cigars!
That's a novel idea.  LOL.  Hi, Steve.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch?
I'm sharing my screen and doing a server upgrade.  I wound up having a salad and a cup of soup.
Don't forget the cannoli.  Just sayin'...
None today.  I'm watching my figure.

What's it doing?
Growing.
Tony gettin' largah?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 04:49:21 PM
Let's talk Cigars!
That's a novel idea.  LOL.  Hi, Steve.

Hey, Tony. What's for lunch?
I'm sharing my screen and doing a server upgrade.  I wound up having a salad and a cup of soup.
Don't forget the cannoli.  Just sayin'...
None today.  I'm watching my figure.
Narcissus?
Was he fat too?
Wasn't he some kinda Eyetalian too?
My wife says it that way, I always correct her...still fucks it up.  It doesn't even sound right!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 04:50:45 PM
J. Fuego it is!  Thanks, Shaun.  Later, fellas.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 04:52:10 PM
J. Fuego it is!  Thanks, Shaun.  Later, fellas.
See ya Tony!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 14, 2014, 04:57:28 PM
J. Fuego it is!  Thanks, Shaun.  Later, fellas.
Enjoy the seegar and have a safe trip home.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on October 14, 2014, 04:59:38 PM
J. Fuego it is!  Thanks, Shaun.  Later, fellas.
See ya, Tony.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 14, 2014, 05:26:34 PM
CG87 OUT!  Happy Tuesday!
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on October 14, 2014, 05:39:41 PM
CG87 OUT!  Happy Tuesday!
Later. Guess I'm right behind ya.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 05:47:20 PM
CG87 OUT!  Happy Tuesday!
Later. Guess I'm right behind ya.
Come back real soon now, ya hear?
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 14, 2014, 08:49:59 PM
Sheesh times three.
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 14, 2014, 09:45:32 PM
Sheesh times three.
indeed
Title: Re: 10/14/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 14, 2014, 11:53:06 PM
Sheesh times three.
indeed
HA!!