CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 12, 2014, 12:00:23 AM

Title: 10/12/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on October 12, 2014, 12:00:23 AM
Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't proceed if you have thin skin.  Then light a cigar, pop open your favorite pumpkin beer and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 12, 2014, 12:08:21 AM
I hope someone found something on Saturdays jam to buy,  I know I didn't! Good morning everyone!
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: KC on October 12, 2014, 12:09:56 AM
I hope someone found something on Saturdays jam to buy,  I know I didn't! Good morning everyone!

Holy crap!  It's November already??  Where did the remaining part of October go?
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: TruDog on October 12, 2014, 12:19:57 AM
I hope someone found something on Saturdays jam to buy,  I know I didn't! Good morning everyone!
/////.....Wallet was safe again......
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 12, 2014, 12:22:41 AM
I hope someone found something on Saturdays jam to buy,  I know I didn't! Good morning everyone!
/////.....Wallet was safe again......
Same here,  hiya doG!
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: TruDog on October 12, 2014, 12:26:55 AM
I hope someone found something on Saturdays jam to buy,  I know I didn't! Good morning everyone!
/////.....Wallet was safe again......
Same here,  hiya doG!
What uP you craZy old IOF???
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 02:25:27 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 02:29:25 AM
Today is Sunday, Oct. 12, the 285th day of 2014. There are 80 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 02:30:18 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Oct. 12, 1964, the Soviet Union launched a Voskhod space capsule with a three-man crew on the first mission involving more than one crew member (the flight lasted just over 24 hours).
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 02:30:48 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 02:31:23 AM
In 1492 (according to the Old Style calendar), Christopher Columbus arrived with his expedition in the present-day Bahamas.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 02:31:54 AM
1864, Roger B. Taney (TAH'-nee), the fifth Chief Justice of the United States, died at 87; he was succeeded by Salmon Chase.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 02:32:23 AM
In 1870, General Robert E. Lee died in Lexington, Virginia, at age 63.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 02:32:43 AM
In 1915, English nurse Edith Cavell was executed by the Germans in occupied Belgium during World War I.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 02:33:04 AM
In 1933, bank robber John Dillinger escaped from a jail in Allen County, Ohio, with the help of his gang, who killed the sheriff, Jess Sarber.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 02:33:34 AM
In 1942, during World War II, American naval forces defeated the Japanese in the Battle of Cape Esperance. Attorney General Francis Biddle announced during a Columbus Day celebration at Carnegie Hall in New York that Italian nationals in the United States would no longer be considered enemy aliens.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 02:34:34 AM
In 1973, President Richard Nixon nominated House minority leader Gerald R. Ford of Michigan to succeed Spiro T. Agnew as vice president.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 02:34:59 AM
In 1984, British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher escaped an attempt on her life when an Irish Republican Army bomb exploded at a hotel in Brighton, England, killing five people. Actor Jon-Erik Hexum was mortally wounded on the set of his TV show "Cover Up" when he jokingly shot himself in the head with a prop pistol loaded with a blank cartridge; he was declared dead six days later.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 02:35:46 AM
1994, the Magellan space probe ended its four-year mapping mission of Venus, apparently plunging into the planet's atmosphere.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 02:36:15 AM
1999, Pakistan's military overthrew the democratically elected government of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. NBA Hall-of-Famer Wilt "The Stilt" Chamberlain died at his Los Angeles home at age 63.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 02:36:40 AM
In 2000, 17 sailors were killed in a suicide bomb attack on the destroyer USS Cole in Yemen.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 02:37:13 AM
In 2002, bombs blamed on al-Qaida-linked militants destroyed a nightclub on the Indonesian island of Bali, killing 202 people, including 88 Australians and seven Americans.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 02:37:55 AM
Ten years ago: A jury in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, took 80 minutes to find suspected serial killer Derrick Todd Lee guilty of first-degree murder in the death of 22-year-old Charlotte Murray Pace. (Lee was later sentenced to death for Pace's killing; he remains on death row.) The Seattle Storm won their first WNBA title with a 74-60 victory over the Connecticut Sun.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 02:38:26 AM
Five years ago: A suicide car bombing near a market in northwestern Pakistan killed 41. Addressing the Northern Ireland Assembly, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton urged rival leaders of the power-sharing government to keep making their coalition work for the sake of lasting peace. Americans Elinor Ostrom and Oliver Williamson won the Nobel economics prize.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 02:38:56 AM
One year ago: Cyclone Phailin struck the east coast of India, destroying hundreds of thousands of homes and causing hundreds of millions of dollars in crop damage; some four dozen people are believed to have died. Belgian authorities nabbed alleged pirate kingpin Mohamed Abdi Hassan on his arrival in Brussels (he'd been lured from Somalia with promises of work on a documentary about piracy). Anibal Sanchez and four Detroit Tigers relievers came within two outs of the first combined no-hitter in postseason history, striking out 17 to beat the Boston Red Sox 1-0 in the AL championship series opener. The St. Louis Cardinals defeated the Los Angeles Dodgers 1-0 for a 2-0 lead in the NL championship series.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 02:39:23 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Antonia Rey is 87. Comedian-activist Dick Gregory is 82. Former Sen. Jake Garn, R-Utah, is 82. Singer Sam Moore (formerly of Sam and Dave) is 79. Broadcast journalist Chris Wallace is 67. Actress-singer Susan Anton is 64. Rock singer-musician Pat DiNizio is 59. Actor Carlos Bernard is 52. Jazz musician Chris Botti (BOH'-tee) is 52. Rhythm-and-blues singer Claude McKnight (Take 6) is 52. Rock singer Bob Schneider is 49. Actor Hugh Jackman is 46. Actor Adam Rich is 46. Rhythm-and-blues singer Garfield Bright (Shai) is 45. Country musician Martie Maguire (Courtyard Hounds, The Dixie Chicks) is 45. Actor Kirk Cameron is 44. Olympic gold medal skier Bode Miller is 37. Rock singer Jordan Pundik (New Found Glory) is 35. Actor Brian J. Smith is 33. Actor Tyler Blackburn is 28. Actor Marcus T. Paulk is 28. Actor Josh Hutcherson is 22.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 02:40:07 AM
Thought for Today: "Everyone's quick to blame the alien." — Aeschylus (ES'-kuh-luhs), Greek poet and dramatist (524 B.C.?-456 B.C.?).

Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 02:41:02 AM
The Bull
-------------------------

A man took his wife to the rodeo and one of the first exhibits they stopped at was the breeding bulls.

They went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that said,

"This bull mated 50 times last year." The wife playfully nudged her husband in the ribs and said, "He mated 50 times last year."

They walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said, "This bull mated 120 times last year. " The wife gave her husband a healthy jab and said, "That's more than twice a week! You could learn a lot from him."

They walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached that said, in capital letters, "This bull mated 365 times last year." The wife, so excited that her elbow nearly broke her husband's rib, said, "That's once a day.You could REALLY learn something from this one."

The husband looked at her and said, "Go over and ask him if it was with the same cow."

Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 03:00:15 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 05:02:12 AM
Time for a double sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 06:00:35 AM
Time for a double sheesh.
+1
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 06:42:34 AM
Morning LSU.   Sunday and I sometimes sleep a little later.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2014, 07:06:34 AM
Morning Chip and Dave
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 07:07:43 AM
Morning Chip and Dave
Morning Travellin Dave.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2014, 07:12:34 AM
Happy Birthday Mr. Chip!

Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 07:24:41 AM
Happy Birthday Mr. Chip!
+1
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 07:35:16 AM
Happy Birthday Mr. Chip!
Thank you Dave!!
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 07:35:32 AM
Happy Birthday Mr. Chip!
+1
Thanks Native.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 07:36:00 AM
Good morning Guys.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 07:38:59 AM
Good morning Guys.
Must have workaference early on your birthday.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2014, 07:59:54 AM
Good morning Guys.
Must have workaference early on your birthday.
Hopefully big plans for the evening.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 08:08:27 AM
Good morning Guys.
Must have workaference early on your birthday.
Kind of slow really, I decided it was a good time to bleach all the outside garbage cans.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 08:10:14 AM
Good morning Guys.
Must have workaference early on your birthday.
Hopefully big plans for the evening.
Warden doesn't think much of my birthday I am afraid, I am sure the only reason I got a Tshirt from Georgia was because she was buying a couple for herself. I de get a kiss from her Sis Friday though so I am OK.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2014, 08:14:28 AM
Good morning Guys.
Must have workaference early on your birthday.
Hopefully big plans for the evening.
Warden doesn't think much of my birthday I am afraid, I am sure the only reason I got a Tshirt from Georgia was because she was buying a couple for herself. I de get a kiss from her Sis Friday though so I am OK.
Glad the sis helped out.  I'll do a lot for a BOTL, but there are limits, even for you Chip.  ......lol
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 08:25:10 AM
Good morning Guys.
Must have workaference early on your birthday.
Hopefully big plans for the evening.
Warden doesn't think much of my birthday I am afraid, I am sure the only reason I got a Tshirt from Georgia was because she was buying a couple for herself. I de get a kiss from her Sis Friday though so I am OK.
Glad the sis helped out.  I'll do a lot for a BOTL, but there are limits, even for you Chip.  ......lol
LOL   Yeah I think A kiss from Her Sis would be preferred by all!
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2014, 08:29:12 AM
Happy birthday, Chip!  And good morning to the rest of you schlubs.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 08:36:55 AM
Happy birthday, Chip!  And good morning to the rest of you schlubs.
Morning Slacker
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2014, 08:42:48 AM
Happy birthday, Chip!  And good morning to the rest of you schlubs.
Morning Slacker
You ain't kidding.  So much I needed to do this weekend and I got shit done.  Getting ready to drive the girls to Sunday school.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 08:54:55 AM
Happy birthday, Chip!  And good morning to the rest of you schlubs.
Thanks Tony and good morning to you.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2014, 08:57:11 AM
Happy birthday, Chip!  And good morning to the rest of you schlubs.
Thanks Tony and good morning to you.
I know it's in the calendar but I thought you would have snuck it in with "Today's Birthdays".  :)
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 12, 2014, 09:09:15 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Tony. busy morning getting ready for roadtrip into town with Redneck Rick and Rich Guy Danny. word in the park is that RGD wants to buy the place. paving crew is here to seal all the blacktop.
AVO Classic on fire with coffee.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 09:11:25 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Tony. busy morning getting ready for roadtrip into town with Redneck Rick and Rich Guy Danny. word in the park is that RGD wants to buy the place. paving crew is here to seal all the blacktop.
AVO Classic on fire with coffee.
Morning Dean.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 12, 2014, 09:12:29 AM
Happy Birthday Chip!!!
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 12, 2014, 09:16:12 AM
Today's Birthdays: LSU Fan is 54 and making out with his SIL. Actress Antonia Rey is 87. Comedian-activist Dick Gregory is 82. Former Sen. Jake Garn, R-Utah, is 82. Singer Sam Moore (formerly of Sam and Dave) is 79. Broadcast journalist Chris Wallace is 67. Actress-singer Susan Anton is 64. Rock singer-musician Pat DiNizio is 59. Actor Carlos Bernard is 52. Jazz musician Chris Botti (BOH'-tee) is 52. Rhythm-and-blues singer Claude McKnight (Take 6) is 52. Rock singer Bob Schneider is 49. Actor Hugh Jackman is 46. Actor Adam Rich is 46. Rhythm-and-blues singer Garfield Bright (Shai) is 45. Country musician Martie Maguire (Courtyard Hounds, The Dixie Chicks) is 45. Actor Kirk Cameron is 44. Olympic gold medal skier Bode Miller is 37. Rock singer Jordan Pundik (New Found Glory) is 35. Actor Brian J. Smith is 33. Actor Tyler Blackburn is 28. Actor Marcus T. Paulk is 28. Actor Josh Hutcherson is 22.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 12, 2014, 09:17:01 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Tony. busy morning getting ready for roadtrip into town with Redneck Rick and Rich Guy Danny. word in the park is that RGD wants to buy the place. paving crew is here to seal all the blacktop.
AVO Classic on fire with coffee.
Hello Deano
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2014, 09:17:46 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Tony. busy morning getting ready for roadtrip into town with Redneck Rick and Rich Guy Danny. word in the park is that RGD wants to buy the place. paving crew is here to seal all the blacktop.
AVO Classic on fire with coffee.
I thought Rick had hit the road.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 12, 2014, 09:20:43 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Tony. busy morning getting ready for roadtrip into town with Redneck Rick and Rich Guy Danny. word in the park is that RGD wants to buy the place. paving crew is here to seal all the blacktop.
AVO Classic on fire with coffee.
Hello Deano
morning FredBob.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 09:21:39 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Tony. busy morning getting ready for roadtrip into town with Redneck Rick and Rich Guy Danny. word in the park is that RGD wants to buy the place. paving crew is here to seal all the blacktop.
AVO Classic on fire with coffee.
I thought Rick had hit the road.
+1   I thought he was moving under the bridge to be a hermit about a month ago.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 09:22:22 AM
When you heading across the big pond Travellin Dave?
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 12, 2014, 09:22:52 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Tony. busy morning getting ready for roadtrip into town with Redneck Rick and Rich Guy Danny. word in the park is that RGD wants to buy the place. paving crew is here to seal all the blacktop.
AVO Classic on fire with coffee.
I thought Rick had hit the road.

he has no place to go. guy lives on less than $750 a month. no place cheaper than here, no car, just his dog Sam and his 16' camper.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 12, 2014, 09:23:37 AM
Good morning fellers.....  And a Happy Birthday Chip-er-roo...
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 12, 2014, 09:30:19 AM
Good morning fellers.....  And a Happy Birthday Chip-er-roo...
morning BD.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 12, 2014, 09:37:17 AM
Good morning fellers.....  And a Happy Birthday Chip-er-roo...
morning BD.
Good morning Dean....  I love your *.avi...  If you shot that from your home site, I may have to come down there and check things out...!!!
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 09:38:53 AM
Happy Birthday Chip!!!
Good morning Dean and Thanks!
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 12, 2014, 09:39:32 AM
Good morning fellers.....  And a Happy Birthday Chip-er-roo...
Good morning BD and Thanks!
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 12, 2014, 09:40:44 AM
Nica Rustica El Brujito 6" * 52, Bundle of 25 $109 @ Neptune. if anyone is interested.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 12, 2014, 09:41:26 AM
My body is awake, but my brain is still asleep.  It's sort of like a 1/2 drunk feeling.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2014, 09:42:33 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Tony. busy morning getting ready for roadtrip into town with Redneck Rick and Rich Guy Danny. word in the park is that RGD wants to buy the place. paving crew is here to seal all the blacktop.
AVO Classic on fire with coffee.
I think RGD is as broke as the rest of us.  Good morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 12, 2014, 09:43:44 AM
Good morning fellers.....  And a Happy Birthday Chip-er-roo...
morning BD.
Good morning Dean....  I love your *.avi...  If you shot that from your home site, I may have to come down there and check things out...!!!
I wish they all looked like that around here. I was interested in one girl awhile back until I found out she was seeing a biker, but I met a girl yesterday whose tits were bigger than her head, natural.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 12, 2014, 09:45:03 AM
time for the roadtrip. catch you all later.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 12, 2014, 09:56:33 AM
Good morning fellers.....  And a Happy Birthday Chip-er-roo...
morning BD.
Good morning Dean....  I love your *.avi...  If you shot that from your home site, I may have to come down there and check things out...!!!
I wish they all looked like that around here. I was interested in one girl awhile back until I found out she was seeing a biker, but I met a girl yesterday whose tits were bigger than her head, natural.
WOW...!!!  I wonder if Guinness Book of World Records has a catagory for that....?
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 10:17:04 AM
Good morning fellers.....  And a Happy Birthday Chip-er-roo...
morning BD.
Good morning Dean....  I love your *.avi...  If you shot that from your home site, I may have to come down there and check things out...!!!
I wish they all looked like that around here. I was interested in one girl awhile back until I found out she was seeing a biker, but I met a girl yesterday whose tits were bigger than her head, natural.
And that folks is your Daily Dean'ism.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 12, 2014, 10:18:29 AM
time for the roadtrip. catch you all later.
I wonder what Dean and the guys will bring back from their road trip....?  20 to 1 Hot Babes, 4 to 1 Cigars, 3 to 1 Charcoal, 2 to 1 Beer, 1 to 1 Food.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 10:18:41 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Tony. busy morning getting ready for roadtrip into town with Redneck Rick and Rich Guy Danny. word in the park is that RGD wants to buy the place. paving crew is here to seal all the blacktop.
AVO Classic on fire with coffee.
I think RGD is as broke as the rest of us.  Good morning, Deano.
Or broker and RR might be the richest of us all when you think about it.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 10:21:26 AM
time for the roadtrip. catch you all later.
I wonder what Dean and the guys will bring back from their road trip....?  20 to 1 Hot Babes, 4 to 1 Cigars, 3 to 1 Charcoal, 2 to 1 Beer, 1 to 1 Food.
You left out a bunch of 0's on the hot babes, more like 2,000,000,000 to .1 and any kind of females more like 50:1.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 10:22:31 AM
My body is awake, but my brain is still asleep.  It's sort of like a 1/2 drunk feeling.
You been rioting all night?
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 12, 2014, 10:30:56 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Tony. busy morning getting ready for roadtrip into town with Redneck Rick and Rich Guy Danny. word in the park is that RGD wants to buy the place. paving crew is here to seal all the blacktop.
AVO Classic on fire with coffee.
I think RGD is as broke as the rest of us.  Good morning, Deano.
Or broker and RR might be the richest of us all when you think about it.
I worked an old guy back in the 70's...  Big holes in the bottom of his shoes.  One day as I was walking past his desk, he had left his quarterly stock dividends check sitting on his desk.  $4,000 or $16,000 per year.  At the time that was twice my yearly salary.  Ya never know, some of these cheep people may be loaded...!
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 10:34:46 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Tony. busy morning getting ready for roadtrip into town with Redneck Rick and Rich Guy Danny. word in the park is that RGD wants to buy the place. paving crew is here to seal all the blacktop.
AVO Classic on fire with coffee.
I think RGD is as broke as the rest of us.  Good morning, Deano.
Or broker and RR might be the richest of us all when you think about it.
I worked an old guy back in the 70's...  Big holes in the bottom of his shoes.  One day as I was walking past his desk, he had left his quarterly stock dividends check sitting on his desk.  $4,000 or $16,000 per year.  At the time that was twice my yearly salary.  Ya never know, some of these cheep people may be loaded...!
Those stories are certainly out there but I was thinking he is rich without money - No Work and No Worries with food to eat and a shelter over his head.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 12, 2014, 10:43:56 AM
[...]
That sounds good too....!  Now just add a cold beer, a cigar, and a nice looking woman that will listen to ya, and what more could you ask for...?
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 10:44:28 AM
Time to become some level of productive.  Later all.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 10:46:15 AM
[...]
Upon addition of the woman it all goes down the tube as the problems and worries arrive with her as he is no longer free of baggage.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2014, 10:54:40 AM
[...]
True that!
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2014, 10:55:35 AM
[...]
Ain't gonna hold my breath for that one...
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 12, 2014, 11:04:01 AM
[...]
I often wonder if there is such a thing....?
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 12, 2014, 11:04:24 AM
Time to become some level of productive.  Later all.
Later TR....
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 12, 2014, 11:05:46 AM
Did you get the stewardess to pose for you like that Dave...?
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2014, 11:29:31 AM
Just me, or everyone?  I keep waiting for the next offering and these 5 Vegas to go away.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2014, 11:53:35 AM
Just me, or everyone?  I keep waiting for the next offering and these 5 Vegas to go away.
Only 12 more hours to go...
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 12, 2014, 11:54:02 AM
Did you get the stewardess to pose for you like that Dave...?
Exactly, that's how I find my seat.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 12, 2014, 12:00:49 PM
Did you get the stewardess to pose for you like that Dave...?
Exactly, that's how I find my seat.
Aaaaahh, a seat finder... Nice.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 12, 2014, 12:03:54 PM
I'm going to take a little break.  Be back later to see the results of Deans road trip.  :)
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 12, 2014, 01:08:38 PM
roadtrip over. I had to get a few shirts that ripped when I took them off, not use to clothes sticking to my body, envelopes, and food. Redneck Rick had to get his annual allotment of jeans and hats, two of each. Rich Guy Danny just food. stopped at a Cuban restaurant for lunch, great food. Cuban coffee, Cuban sandwich with cajun fries, $9.95.

sorry BD, no women.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2014, 01:46:29 PM
roadtrip over. I had to get a few shirts that ripped when I took them off, not use to clothes sticking to my body, envelopes, and food. Redneck Rick had to get his annual allotment of jeans and hats, two of each. Rich Guy Danny just food. stopped at a Cuban restaurant for lunch, great food. Cuban coffee, Cuban sandwich with cajun fries, $9.95.

sorry BD, no women.
Tear-away clothing?  Something you want to tell us, Deano?  We all figured you were supplementing your SSA.  No shame in dancing so that you have more cigar money.  Just as long as the fellas treat you with respect.  :)
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 12, 2014, 01:58:04 PM
roadtrip over. I had to get a few shirts that ripped when I took them off, not use to clothes sticking to my body, envelopes, and food. Redneck Rick had to get his annual allotment of jeans and hats, two of each. Rich Guy Danny just food. stopped at a Cuban restaurant for lunch, great food. Cuban coffee, Cuban sandwich with cajun fries, $9.95.

sorry BD, no women.
Tear-away clothing?  Something you want to tell us, Deano?  We all figured you were supplementing your SSA.  No shame in dancing so that you have more cigar money.  Just as long as the fellas treat you with respect.  :)
rich guy Danny has been given the authority to determine the suitability of the campers coming in so now HE wants a higher class of people in here. he's a bigot, first class.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 02:07:27 PM
Mississippi State New AP #1
FL State #2
Ole Miss #3
Baylor #4
Notre Dame #5
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 02:07:54 PM
roadtrip over. I had to get a few shirts that ripped when I took them off, not use to clothes sticking to my body, envelopes, and food. Redneck Rick had to get his annual allotment of jeans and hats, two of each. Rich Guy Danny just food. stopped at a Cuban restaurant for lunch, great food. Cuban coffee, Cuban sandwich with cajun fries, $9.95.

sorry BD, no women.
Tear-away clothing?  Something you want to tell us, Deano?  We all figured you were supplementing your SSA.  No shame in dancing so that you have more cigar money.  Just as long as the fellas treat you with respect.  :)
LMAO
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 02:09:58 PM
roadtrip over. I had to get a few shirts that ripped when I took them off, not use to clothes sticking to my body, envelopes, and food. Redneck Rick had to get his annual allotment of jeans and hats, two of each. Rich Guy Danny just food. stopped at a Cuban restaurant for lunch, great food. Cuban coffee, Cuban sandwich with cajun fries, $9.95.

sorry BD, no women.
Love a good Cuban Sandwich!!!!!   In real life Louisiana no such thing as cajun fries.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 12, 2014, 02:34:37 PM
roadtrip over. I had to get a few shirts that ripped when I took them off, not use to clothes sticking to my body, envelopes, and food. Redneck Rick had to get his annual allotment of jeans and hats, two of each. Rich Guy Danny just food. stopped at a Cuban restaurant for lunch, great food. Cuban coffee, Cuban sandwich with cajun fries, $9.95.

sorry BD, no women.
Love a good Cuban Sandwich!!!!!   In real life Louisiana no such thing as cajun fries.
they weren't bad, fries with cajun flavoring.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 12, 2014, 04:00:55 PM
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2014, 04:29:22 PM
roadtrip over. I had to get a few shirts that ripped when I took them off, not use to clothes sticking to my body, envelopes, and food. Redneck Rick had to get his annual allotment of jeans and hats, two of each. Rich Guy Danny just food. stopped at a Cuban restaurant for lunch, great food. Cuban coffee, Cuban sandwich with cajun fries, $9.95.

sorry BD, no women.
Tear-away clothing?  Something you want to tell us, Deano?  We all figured you were supplementing your SSA.  No shame in dancing so that you have more cigar money.  Just as long as the fellas treat you with respect.  :)
rich guy Danny has been given the authority to determine the suitability of the campers coming in so now HE wants a higher class of people in here. he's a bigot, first class.
How'd he get such authority?  Wasn't he persona non grata there?  I'm not sure I understand what's going on at that camp and there are only a few of you.  Which one is Dean?
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 04:37:06 PM
roadtrip over. I had to get a few shirts that ripped when I took them off, not use to clothes sticking to my body, envelopes, and food. Redneck Rick had to get his annual allotment of jeans and hats, two of each. Rich Guy Danny just food. stopped at a Cuban restaurant for lunch, great food. Cuban coffee, Cuban sandwich with cajun fries, $9.95.

sorry BD, no women.
If RR needs hats at a rate of 2/year I will gladly 5 or 6 years worth if you will take them to him.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2014, 06:57:20 PM
Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 07:07:09 PM
Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
Evening Tony.   That sux!!!
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 12, 2014, 07:17:43 PM
[...]

landlady gave it to him because he's got $$$$ or so he says. I just rent until I find a place of my own come May/June.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 12, 2014, 07:18:29 PM
Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 07:28:19 PM
Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
71 here
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2014, 07:36:05 PM
Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2014, 07:36:49 PM
Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.
71° I meant.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 07:38:22 PM
Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.
71° I meant.
Damn, is it going to approach freezing overnight?
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2014, 07:45:07 PM
Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.
71° I meant.
Damn, is it going to approach freezing overnight?
Nah.  I'm just tired of hearing, "I'm cold" from everyone.  I've got a sweatshirt on and I'm fine.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 07:51:18 PM
Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.
71° I meant.
Damn, is it going to approach freezing overnight?
Nah.  I'm just tired of hearing, "I'm cold" from everyone.  I've got a sweatshirt on and I'm fine.
LOL I am the one that gets cold in my house.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 12, 2014, 07:56:14 PM
Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.
71° I meant.
Damn, is it going to approach freezing overnight?
Nah.  I'm just tired of hearing, "I'm cold" from everyone.  I've got a sweatshirt on and I'm fine.
that's all I ever heard since the 60's, conserve energy, turn the thermostat down, run fans instead of A/C, turn the lights off when you leave a room. after 50 plus years FUCK YOU! if I can afford to pay the bill then I am going to stay warm and see where I'm going. hahaha.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 12, 2014, 08:22:05 PM
Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.
71° I meant.
Damn, is it going to approach freezing overnight?
Nah.  I'm just tired of hearing, "I'm cold" from everyone.  I've got a sweatshirt on and I'm fine.
that's all I ever heard since the 60's, conserve energy, turn the thermostat down, run fans instead of A/C, turn the lights off when you leave a room. after 50 plus years FUCK YOU! if I can afford to pay the bill then I am going to stay warm and see where I'm going. hahaha.
I am with you on those items!
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 12, 2014, 08:32:18 PM
I'm just finishing up an Unholy Cocktail, along with a Coor's Silver Bullet.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 12, 2014, 08:34:20 PM
I'm just finishing up an Unholy Cocktail, along with a Coor's Silver Bullet.
No pumpkin beer?  Hello, BD.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 12, 2014, 08:37:36 PM
Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.
71° I meant.
Damn, is it going to approach freezing overnight?
Nah.  I'm just tired of hearing, "I'm cold" from everyone.  I've got a sweatshirt on and I'm fine.
that's all I ever heard since the 60's, conserve energy, turn the thermostat down, run fans instead of A/C, turn the lights off when you leave a room. after 50 plus years FUCK YOU! if I can afford to pay the bill then I am going to stay warm and see where I'm going. hahaha.
Just ta hell with those fucking tree huggers!  When I was a Cub Scout, We did paper drives to raise money.  Been recycling all my life.  Evening gang.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 12, 2014, 08:49:15 PM
I'm just finishing up an Unholy Cocktail, along with a Coor's Silver Bullet.
No pumpkin beer?  Hello, BD.
Sorry, no pumpkin beer.  But I do have a Lobster Ale that I'm still trying to work my nerve up to drink.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 12, 2014, 08:54:06 PM
Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.
71° I meant.
Damn, is it going to approach freezing overnight?
Nah.  I'm just tired of hearing, "I'm cold" from everyone.  I've got a sweatshirt on and I'm fine.
that's all I ever heard since the 60's, conserve energy, turn the thermostat down, run fans instead of A/C, turn the lights off when you leave a room. after 50 plus years FUCK YOU! if I can afford to pay the bill then I am going to stay warm and see where I'm going. hahaha.
Just ta hell with those fucking tree huggers!  When I was a Cub Scout, We did paper drives to raise money.  Been recycling all my life.  Evening gang.
Good evening Mike....  When I was a Cub Scout we sold (around the holidays), Christmas scotch tape, peanut brittle, and heavenly hash candy. Each cost .50 cents.  Great sellers during the holidays.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 12, 2014, 09:01:09 PM
Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.
71° I meant.
Damn, is it going to approach freezing overnight?
Nah.  I'm just tired of hearing, "I'm cold" from everyone.  I've got a sweatshirt on and I'm fine.
that's all I ever heard since the 60's, conserve energy, turn the thermostat down, run fans instead of A/C, turn the lights off when you leave a room. after 50 plus years FUCK YOU! if I can afford to pay the bill then I am going to stay warm and see where I'm going. hahaha.
I had a friend years ago, that refused to turn his furnace on until Thanksgiving.  If your cold, put a sweater on...  I bet he still does it..!
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 12, 2014, 09:04:37 PM
Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.
71° I meant.
Damn, is it going to approach freezing overnight?
Nah.  I'm just tired of hearing, "I'm cold" from everyone.  I've got a sweatshirt on and I'm fine.
LOL I am the one that gets cold in my house.
I always wanted to build a solar furnace out of beer cans.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 12, 2014, 09:18:19 PM
Just bit the bullet and turned the heat on.  FUCK!
86° here Tony.
LOL.  Soon it will be here too... Once the heat comes up.
71° I meant.
Damn, is it going to approach freezing overnight?
Nah.  I'm just tired of hearing, "I'm cold" from everyone.  I've got a sweatshirt on and I'm fine.
that's all I ever heard since the 60's, conserve energy, turn the thermostat down, run fans instead of A/C, turn the lights off when you leave a room. after 50 plus years FUCK YOU! if I can afford to pay the bill then I am going to stay warm and see where I'm going. hahaha.
I had a friend years ago, that refused to turn his furnace on until Thanksgiving.  If your cold, put a sweater on...  I bet he still does it..!
Cheap bastich!  Warden wouldn't put up with that.
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 12, 2014, 11:03:49 PM
Good night all...!
Title: Re: 10/12/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 12, 2014, 11:43:10 PM
Why do I need to come into the banter via a backdoor? Had to walk past the kitchen to get here. Good evening.