CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 30, 2017, 12:00:38 AM

Title: 3/30/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on March 30, 2017, 12:00:38 AM
Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 05:18:01 AM
Morning Jammers!
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 05:23:13 AM
Once again the Banter talks and the world reacts.

LONDON (CNNMoney) --  Downward dog: Shares in sports apparel firm Lululemon are under strain in extended trading.

They fell by about 17% after the company predicted its sales would drop this quarter.

The culprit, according to CEO Laurent Potdevin: Its clothes don't pop online. Lululemon will launch more colorful clothes on its website as soon as next week to tackle the problem, he said.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2017, 05:56:47 AM
Good Thursday morning to you Carolina Dave.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 05:56:53 AM
Work Time
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 05:57:36 AM
Good Thursday morning to you Carolina Dave.
Morning Puerti Rican Dave, My you are up early this morning.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: sfish on March 30, 2017, 06:29:58 AM
Morning LuluDaves
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2017, 06:50:12 AM
Morning, all. The finish line is in sight.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: sfish on March 30, 2017, 07:07:06 AM
Don't get too excited but we're jamming. Remember when that was something to get pumped about?
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 07:25:32 AM
Don't get too excited but we're jamming. Remember when that was something to get pumped about?
Yes but certainly a fading memory!

San Cristobal's have been up since around 4:45 my time, before that it was 10 MB3 Churchill's for $50
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: sfish on March 30, 2017, 07:27:02 AM
Don't get too excited but we're jamming. Remember when that was something to get pumped about?
Yes but certainly a fading memory!

San Cristobal's have been up since around 4:45 my time.
I would love to see sales figures for CI for the last month
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 07:28:13 AM
Don't get too excited but we're jamming. Remember when that was something to get pumped about?
Yes but certainly a fading memory!

San Cristobal's have been up since around 4:45 my time.
I would love to see sales figures for CI for the last month
That would be interesting.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 07:31:10 AM
TATUAJE ANNOUNCES FINAL TWO MONSTER RELEASES

http://halfwheel.com/tatuaje-announces-final-two-monster-releases/145076
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 07:32:29 AM
At Small Batch Cigars:

RoMa Craft 25% Off For The Next 24HR!

Starting now until tomorrow at midnight! We have a special on RoMa Craft!

 CODE: ROMATIME = 25% off RoMa Craft Category on purchases $40+

 Code is not retroactive and can not be combined with any other offer. Code expires 3/30/2017 at midnight.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2017, 07:33:14 AM
Don't get too excited but we're jamming. Remember when that was something to get pumped about?
Sub 4 V corona's at the sis is sorta interesting, but not interesting enough.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2017, 07:34:40 AM
At Small Batch Cigars:

RoMa Craft 25% Off For The Next 24HR!

Starting now until tomorrow at midnight! We have a special on RoMa Craft!

 CODE: ROMATIME = 25% off RoMa Craft Category on purchases $40+

 Code is not retroactive and can not be combined with any other offer. Code expires 3/30/2017 at midnight.
Now where have I seen that deal posted before?  Good morning, NeverCatchesUpDave
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2017, 07:41:01 AM
Good morning, folks.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 07:44:47 AM
Good morning, folks.
Morning Thigh High Mayor ;D
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2017, 07:48:53 AM
Don't get too excited but we're jamming. Remember when that was something to get pumped about?
Sub 4 V corona's at the sis is sorta interesting, but not interesting enough.
But, it's madness!
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on March 30, 2017, 07:50:07 AM
good morning guys, off to Riverside Drive in Yankeetown. some rich guy giving away free furnature because he doesn't want to store it and doesn't want to take the time to sell it, and I have first dibs.
later.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 08:01:45 AM
good morning guys, off to Riverside Drive in Yankeetown. some rich guy giving away free furnature because he doesn't want to store it and doesn't want to take the time to sell it, and I have first dibs.
later.
Redistribution of Wealth - as it should work.

Morning Dean'O
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 08:02:06 AM
At Small Batch Cigars:

RoMa Craft 25% Off For The Next 24HR!

Starting now until tomorrow at midnight! We have a special on RoMa Craft!

 CODE: ROMATIME = 25% off RoMa Craft Category on purchases $40+

 Code is not retroactive and can not be combined with any other offer. Code expires 3/30/2017 at midnight.
Now where have I seen that deal posted before?  Good morning, NeverCatchesUpDave
::)
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2017, 08:07:21 AM
Good Thursday morning to you Carolina Dave.
Morning Puerti Rican Dave, My you are up early this morning.
Same time as always, just checked in a little earlier.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 08:09:08 AM
Good Thursday morning to you Carolina Dave.
Morning Puerti Rican Dave, My you are up early this morning.
Same time as always, just checked in a little earlier.
New work schedule?  ;)
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2017, 08:12:01 AM
Morning Ohio Dave, RoundRockinDave, BicycleBuiltForFish, ThighHighTony and InteriorDesignerDean.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2017, 08:12:49 AM
Good Thursday morning to you Carolina Dave.
Morning Puerti Rican Dave, My you are up early this morning.
Same time as always, just checked in a little earlier.
New work schedule?  ;)
Something like that.  ;)
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 08:31:14 AM
Report: Diners break $100 worth of dinnerware over $5 discrepancy on Hooters bill

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/35030826/report-diners-break-100-worth-of-dinnerware-over-5-discrepancy-on-hooters-bill
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: sfish on March 30, 2017, 08:38:59 AM
Morning Ohio Dave, RoundRockinDave, BicycleBuiltForFish, ThighHighTony and InteriorDesignerDean.
Morning David - Do you have any CF plans this year?
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2017, 08:47:53 AM
Report: Diners break $100 worth of dinnerware over $5 discrepancy on Hooters bill

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/35030826/report-diners-break-100-worth-of-dinnerware-over-5-discrepancy-on-hooters-bill
Well, that certainly seems worth the hissy fit.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: sfish on March 30, 2017, 08:50:56 AM
Report: Diners break $100 worth of dinnerware over $5 discrepancy on Hooters bill

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/35030826/report-diners-break-100-worth-of-dinnerware-over-5-discrepancy-on-hooters-bill
Well, that certainly seems worth the hissy fit.
CheapoBean 101
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2017, 09:00:49 AM
Morning Ohio Dave, RoundRockinDave, BicycleBuiltForFish, ThighHighTony and InteriorDesignerDean.
Morning David - Do you have any CF plans this year?
John and I were talking about heading up to the herf house on Friday.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: sfish on March 30, 2017, 09:04:06 AM
Morning Ohio Dave, RoundRockinDave, BicycleBuiltForFish, ThighHighTony and InteriorDesignerDean.
Morning David - Do you have any CF plans this year?
John and I were talking about heading up to the herf house on Friday.
Excellent, we'll be there Thursday afternoon. Will attempt to play golf Friday morning then some are going to the event, I'm not one of them. I'll be there until Saturday this year so Friday should be a good night
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2017, 09:12:36 AM
Report: Diners break $100 worth of dinnerware over $5 discrepancy on Hooters bill

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/35030826/report-diners-break-100-worth-of-dinnerware-over-5-discrepancy-on-hooters-bill
Well, that certainly seems worth the hissy fit.
Just think what will happen when they overcharge CarolinaDave.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2017, 09:13:36 AM
Morning Ohio Dave, RoundRockinDave, BicycleBuiltForFish, ThighHighTony and InteriorDesignerDean.
Morning David - Do you have any CF plans this year?
John and I were talking about heading up to the herf house on Friday.
Excellent, we'll be there Thursday afternoon. Will attempt to play golf Friday morning then some are going to the event, I'm not one of them. I'll be there until Saturday this year so Friday should be a good night
Planning on stopping off at the Superstore, catch lunch then head up.  Have the pork roll ready to travel.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: sfish on March 30, 2017, 09:15:25 AM
Morning Ohio Dave, RoundRockinDave, BicycleBuiltForFish, ThighHighTony and InteriorDesignerDean.
Morning David - Do you have any CF plans this year?
John and I were talking about heading up to the herf house on Friday.
Excellent, we'll be there Thursday afternoon. Will attempt to play golf Friday morning then some are going to the event, I'm not one of them. I'll be there until Saturday this year so Friday should be a good night
Planning on stopping off at the Superstore, catch lunch then head up.  Have the pork roll ready to travel.
Famous was a nice stop, very nice change of pace from CI
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 09:19:59 AM
Report: Diners break $100 worth of dinnerware over $5 discrepancy on Hooters bill

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/35030826/report-diners-break-100-worth-of-dinnerware-over-5-discrepancy-on-hooters-bill
Well, that certainly seems worth the hissy fit.
Just think what will happen when they overcharge CarolinaDave.
Simple, I will call Raz and have him and the Green Jacket Church Team fix the bastiges.  Except of course I never go to a Hooters, have been to them a couple of times but food is not so great and scenery is available at the beach without tipping.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2017, 09:27:47 AM
Report: Diners break $100 worth of dinnerware over $5 discrepancy on Hooters bill

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/35030826/report-diners-break-100-worth-of-dinnerware-over-5-discrepancy-on-hooters-bill
Well, that certainly seems worth the hissy fit.
Just think what will happen when they overcharge CarolinaDave.
Simple, I will call Raz and have him and the Green Jacket Church Team fix the bastiges.  Except of course I never go to a Hooters, have been to them a couple of times but food is not so great and scenery is available at the beach without tipping.
As a matter of fact, tipping is frowned upon at the beach!
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 09:56:07 AM
Titty-Tipping Lull?
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 30, 2017, 10:05:55 AM

Report: Diners break $100 worth of dinnerware over $5 discrepancy on Hooters bill

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/35030826/report-diners-break-100-worth-of-dinnerware-over-5-discrepancy-on-hooters-bill
Well, that certainly seems worth the hissy fit.
Just think what will happen when they overcharge CarolinaDave.
Simple, I will call Raz and have him and the Green Jacket Church Team fix the bastiges.  Except of course I never go to a Hooters, have been to them a couple of times but food is not so great and scenery is available at the beach without tipping.

Yeah, we'll come drag your ass out before you do something stupid.  But if you're at a Hooters, you already did something stupid.

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2017, 10:09:26 AM
Morning Ohio Dave, RoundRockinDave, BicycleBuiltForFish, ThighHighTony and InteriorDesignerDean.
Morning David - Do you have any CF plans this year?
John and I were talking about heading up to the herf house on Friday.
Excellent, we'll be there Thursday afternoon. Will attempt to play golf Friday morning then some are going to the event, I'm not one of them. I'll be there until Saturday this year so Friday should be a good night
Planning on stopping off at the Superstore, catch lunch then head up.  Have the pork roll ready to travel.
Famous was a nice stop, very nice change of pace from CI
How is their Easton facility?  Serve drinks?
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2017, 10:10:09 AM
Report: Diners break $100 worth of dinnerware over $5 discrepancy on Hooters bill

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/35030826/report-diners-break-100-worth-of-dinnerware-over-5-discrepancy-on-hooters-bill
Well, that certainly seems worth the hissy fit.
Just think what will happen when they overcharge CarolinaDave.
Simple, I will call Raz and have him and the Green Jacket Church Team fix the bastiges.  Except of course I never go to a Hooters, have been to them a couple of times but food is not so great and scenery is available at the beach without tipping.
As a matter of fact, tipping is frowned upon at the beach!
Know from experience?
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 10:14:05 AM

Report: Diners break $100 worth of dinnerware over $5 discrepancy on Hooters bill

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/35030826/report-diners-break-100-worth-of-dinnerware-over-5-discrepancy-on-hooters-bill
Well, that certainly seems worth the hissy fit.
Just think what will happen when they overcharge CarolinaDave.
Simple, I will call Raz and have him and the Green Jacket Church Team fix the bastiges.  Except of course I never go to a Hooters, have been to them a couple of times but food is not so great and scenery is available at the beach without tipping.

Yeah, we'll come drag your ass out before you do something stupid.  But if you're at a Hooters, you already did something stupid.

Morning, muchachos.
Raz obviously has already crossed the line at Hooters himself.

Morning Raz.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 30, 2017, 10:20:28 AM

Report: Diners break $100 worth of dinnerware over $5 discrepancy on Hooters bill

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/35030826/report-diners-break-100-worth-of-dinnerware-over-5-discrepancy-on-hooters-bill
Well, that certainly seems worth the hissy fit.
Just think what will happen when they overcharge CarolinaDave.
Simple, I will call Raz and have him and the Green Jacket Church Team fix the bastiges.  Except of course I never go to a Hooters, have been to them a couple of times but food is not so great and scenery is available at the beach without tipping.

Yeah, we'll come drag your ass out before you do something stupid.  But if you're at a Hooters, you already did something stupid.

Morning, muchachos.
Raz obviously has already crossed the line at Hooters himself.

Morning Raz.
Only once. I ate at a Hooter's in Denver because it was the only place within walking distance of the garage that was fixing my car. Once was enough.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2017, 10:21:01 AM
Where were we? Sheesh. The guys showed up to replace the rest of the windows. Not sure this expenditure was such a good idea at this time.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2017, 10:26:43 AM
Morning Ohio Dave, RoundRockinDave, BicycleBuiltForFish, ThighHighTony and InteriorDesignerDean.
Morning David - Do you have any CF plans this year?
John and I were talking about heading up to the herf house on Friday.
Excellent, we'll be there Thursday afternoon. Will attempt to play golf Friday morning then some are going to the event, I'm not one of them. I'll be there until Saturday this year so Friday should be a good night
Planning on stopping off at the Superstore, catch lunch then head up.  Have the pork roll ready to travel.
Famous was a nice stop, very nice change of pace from CI
How is their Easton facility?  Serve drinks?
Really nice place. Good food and spirits.
Charlie and I plan on going back for prime rib night on April 27th, work schedule permitting.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2017, 10:26:51 AM
Where were we? Sheesh. The guys showed up to replace the rest of the windows. Not sure this expenditure was such a good idea at this time.
Any of those possible leads you discussed last week (or was it earlier this week) still looking good?
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2017, 10:30:49 AM
Where were we? Sheesh. The guys showed up to replace the rest of the windows. Not sure this expenditure was such a good idea at this time.
Any of those possible leads you discussed last week (or was it earlier this week) still looking good?
Still looking good for a temp contract position. But a new full-time one just popped up yesterday and it looks really promising.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2017, 10:33:48 AM
Stogieguys has a review today of the CAO Consigliere.  Stated the blend is the same as the original Soprano's line.  Know some of you liked them.  This one is available for a lower cost (don't have to pay licensing to HBO/Soprano's).

http://www.stogieguys.com/
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2017, 10:34:46 AM
Where were we? Sheesh. The guys showed up to replace the rest of the windows. Not sure this expenditure was such a good idea at this time.
Any of those possible leads you discussed last week (or was it earlier this week) still looking good?
Still looking good for a temp contract position. But a new full-time one just popped up yesterday and it looks really promising.
Yea, TWSS.
Hope it works out!
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2017, 10:50:06 AM
Holy PC Batman...now Carl's Jr. and Hardee's are dumping the great Burger Girl ads....
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2017/03/29/sexy-burger-girls-no-longer-carls-jr-and-hardees/99595086/
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: tcarblu on March 30, 2017, 11:00:28 AM
Stogieguys has a review today of the CAO Consigliere.  Stated the blend is the same as the original Soprano's line.  Know some of you liked them.  This one is available for a lower cost (don't have to pay licensing to HBO/Soprano's).

http://www.stogieguys.com/
Bought a box about a month ago, liked them enough to buy a second box. Never had the original so can't compare. Atlantic has them on sale now for $79.99 for the Associate size.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2017, 11:08:41 AM
Stogieguys has a review today of the CAO Consigliere.  Stated the blend is the same as the original Soprano's line.  Know some of you liked them.  This one is available for a lower cost (don't have to pay licensing to HBO/Soprano's).

http://www.stogieguys.com/
Bought a box about a month ago, liked them enough to buy a second box. Never had the original so can't compare. Atlantic has them on sale now for $79.99 for the Associate size.
Sounds like a plan.  Morning Blu
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2017, 11:22:15 AM
Report: Diners break $100 worth of dinnerware over $5 discrepancy on Hooters bill

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/35030826/report-diners-break-100-worth-of-dinnerware-over-5-discrepancy-on-hooters-bill
Well, that certainly seems worth the hissy fit.
Just think what will happen when they overcharge CarolinaDave.
Simple, I will call Raz and have him and the Green Jacket Church Team fix the bastiges.  Except of course I never go to a Hooters, have been to them a couple of times but food is not so great and scenery is available at the beach without tipping.
As a matter of fact, tipping is frowned upon at the beach!
Know from experience?
Different kind of tip.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 11:32:07 AM
Where were we? Sheesh. The guys showed up to replace the rest of the windows. Not sure this expenditure was such a good idea at this time.
Well I got the gutter man measuring if that helps your feelings any
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: sfish on March 30, 2017, 11:42:48 AM
Morning Ohio Dave, RoundRockinDave, BicycleBuiltForFish, ThighHighTony and InteriorDesignerDean.
Morning David - Do you have any CF plans this year?
John and I were talking about heading up to the herf house on Friday.
Excellent, we'll be there Thursday afternoon. Will attempt to play golf Friday morning then some are going to the event, I'm not one of them. I'll be there until Saturday this year so Friday should be a good night
Planning on stopping off at the Superstore, catch lunch then head up.  Have the pork roll ready to travel.
Famous was a nice stop, very nice change of pace from CI
How is their Easton facility?  Serve drinks?
I really liked it, it's their warehouse/retail store/restaurant. Nice store, great bar you can smoke at. I recommend it
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2017, 11:51:17 AM
Stogieguys has a review today of the CAO Consigliere.  Stated the blend is the same as the original Soprano's line.  Know some of you liked them.  This one is available for a lower cost (don't have to pay licensing to HBO/Soprano's).

http://www.stogieguys.com/
I've seen them but not that interested. I may have one or two of the originals lying around.

Edit: Nice smoke but I prefer the La Traviata maduro and the Flathead Steel Horse. Although $80 at Atlantic sounds like a decent deal... Now if only I could trust them with my credit card info.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2017, 01:23:09 PM
Where were we? Sheesh. The guys showed up to replace the rest of the windows. Not sure this expenditure was such a good idea at this time.
Well I got the gutter man measuring if that helps your feelings any
Why??? Did you not already sell this house?
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2017, 01:26:16 PM
Back from a nice lunch of Mofongo with seafood and ready for a rum drink and nap.  Both will have to wait I'm afraid.
I see the banter has really picked up..... ::)
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2017, 01:27:22 PM
@TexDave...how did that property eval turn out?
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2017, 01:44:38 PM
Back from a nice lunch of Mofongo with seafood and ready for a rum drink and nap.  Both will have to wait I'm afraid.
I see the banter has really picked up..... ::)
Loves me some mofongo. Actually have a couple of plantains at the house and may have to lookup a recipe.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 01:53:14 PM
Where were we? Sheesh. The guys showed up to replace the rest of the windows. Not sure this expenditure was such a good idea at this time.
Well I got the gutter man measuring if that helps your feelings any
Why??? Did you not already sell this house?
Have to replace roof and gutters from previous hail damage for which the deductible was $12,900 because of FUCT UP Texas Insurance regulations.  Do not close on the sale until April 28.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 01:54:19 PM
@TexDave...how did that property eval turn out?
Don't have timber appraisal yet
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 01:55:19 PM
Back from a nice lunch of Mofongo with seafood and ready for a rum drink and nap.  Both will have to wait I'm afraid.
I see the banter has really picked up..... ::)
Loves me some mofongo. Actually have a couple of plantains at the house and may have to lookup a recipe.
Add Mofongo to the short list.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 02:26:12 PM
Another titty lull?
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on March 30, 2017, 02:41:29 PM
Lulu Lemon Siting:
Subject A:  Thank you

Subject B:  Meh

Subject C:  No thank you. 50 lbs in a 25 lb. sack
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2017, 02:51:08 PM
Lulu Lemon Siting:
Subject A:  Thank you

Subject B:  Meh

Subject C:  No thank you. 50 lbs in a 25 lb. sack
And those are the only 3 options you'll ever see. Afternoon, DaveMike.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 03:05:54 PM
Lulu Lemon Siting:
Subject A:  Thank you

Subject B:  Meh

Subject C:  No thank you. 50 lbs in a 25 lb. sack
LMAO
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on March 30, 2017, 03:08:59 PM
Lulu Lemon Siting:
Subject A:  Thank you

Subject B:  Meh

Subject C:  No thank you. 50 lbs in a 25 lb. sack
And those are the only 3 options you'll ever see. Afternoon, DaveMike.
Walked out behind (get it?) subject A.  Sweat momma!
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on March 30, 2017, 03:09:51 PM
Lulu Lemon Siting:
Subject A:  Thank you

Subject B:  Meh

Subject C:  No thank you. 50 lbs in a 25 lb. sack
And those are the only 3 options you'll ever see. Afternoon, DaveMike.
Hey DaveDave.  In the 60's down here.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2017, 03:18:47 PM
Lulu Lemon Siting:
Subject A:  Thank you

Subject B:  Meh

Subject C:  No thank you. 50 lbs in a 25 lb. sack
And those are the only 3 options you'll ever see. Afternoon, DaveMike.
Hey DaveDave.  In the 60's down here.
Very nice, bit chillier up here by the lake, 44 right now.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 30, 2017, 03:19:00 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: bluecollar on March 30, 2017, 03:34:43 PM
Thinking of going to meet Rick Rodriguez@CAO event???
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 03:37:22 PM
Lulu Lemon Siting:
Subject A:  Thank you

Subject B:  Meh

Subject C:  No thank you. 50 lbs in a 25 lb. sack
And those are the only 3 options you'll ever see. Afternoon, DaveMike.
Hey DaveDave.  In the 60's down here.
Very nice, bit chillier up here by the lake, 44 right now.
82 here
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: bluecollar on March 30, 2017, 04:16:57 PM
Thinking of going to meet Rick Rodriguez@CAO event???
Going ,going, gone....
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2017, 04:23:22 PM
Lulu Lemon Siting:
Subject A:  Thank you

Subject B:  Meh

Subject C:  No thank you. 50 lbs in a 25 lb. sack
And those are the only 3 options you'll ever see. Afternoon, DaveMike.
Hey DaveDave.  In the 60's down here.
Very nice, bit chillier up here by the lake, 44 right now.
82 here
84 for my drive back to San Whoooooan this evening.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on March 30, 2017, 04:25:53 PM
Thinking of going to meet Rick Rodriguez@CAO event???
Go for it Rick.  A Rick on Rick event.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2017, 04:38:49 PM
Thinking of going to meet Rick Rodriguez@CAO event???
Go for it Rick.  A Rick on Rick event.
That just doesn't sound right.... ???
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on March 30, 2017, 04:42:57 PM
Thinking of going to meet Rick Rodriguez@CAO event???
Go for it Rick.  A Rick on Rick event.
That just doesn't sound right.... ???
Hey, it's the banter whatdaya expect couth and grammar?
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 04:46:03 PM
Thinking of going to meet Rick Rodriguez@CAO event???
Go for it Rick.  A Rick on Rick event.
That just doesn't sound right.... ???
Hey, it's the banter whatdaya expect couth and grammar?
Just glad my name is not Rick :o
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: bluecollar on March 30, 2017, 05:16:14 PM
Just met Rick. Having a steel 🏇
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on March 30, 2017, 05:21:42 PM
Thinking of going to meet Rick Rodriguez@CAO event???
Go for it Rick.  A Rick on Rick event.
That just doesn't sound right.... ???
Hey, it's the banter whatdaya expect couth and grammar?
Just glad my name is not Rick :o
Senor Reek!
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: bluecollar on March 30, 2017, 05:26:07 PM
Cool ass dude. Talked quite a bit with him
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 05:31:57 PM
MF Lancero lit
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on March 30, 2017, 05:38:18 PM
Cool ass dude. Talked quite a bit with him
How's the smoke?
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 30, 2017, 05:50:23 PM
Time to be heading east, later.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 30, 2017, 05:54:12 PM
Just met Rick. Having a steel 🏇
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Give Rick a kick in the nuts for me, wouldya?
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: bluecollar on March 30, 2017, 06:26:32 PM
Just met Rick. Having a steel 🏇
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Give Rick a kick in the nuts for me, wouldya?
You got it... lol
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: razgueado on March 30, 2017, 07:18:33 PM
Just met Rick. Having a steel 🏇
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Give Rick a kick in the nuts for me, wouldya?
TWSS
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2017, 08:16:05 PM
Six page Thursday. ♫ Where have all the postwhores gone ♫. (Apologies to Peter, Paul, and Mary).
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 08:22:18 PM
AUSTIN (KXAN) — Austin-Travis County EMS has declared a mass casualty incident in downtown Austin as medics work to treat 12 patients for use of the drug K2.

Medics were called Thursday evening to 500 E. 7th St., the Austin Resource Center for the Homeless (ARCH). Seven of the patients have been taken to multiple Austin hospitals, one with CPR in progress.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 08:22:45 PM
Six page Thursday. ♫ Where have all the postwhores gone ♫. (Apologies to Peter, Paul, and Mary).
Evening PeterBean
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2017, 08:42:25 PM
AUSTIN (KXAN) — Austin-Travis County EMS has declared a mass casualty incident in downtown Austin as medics work to treat 12 patients for use of the drug K2.

Medics were called Thursday evening to 500 E. 7th St., the Austin Resource Center for the Homeless (ARCH). Seven of the patients have been taken to multiple Austin hospitals, one with CPR in progress.
Gosh I wish I worked near there, so exciting!
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 08:43:40 PM
AUSTIN (KXAN) — Austin-Travis County EMS has declared a mass casualty incident in downtown Austin as medics work to treat 12 patients for use of the drug K2.

Medics were called Thursday evening to 500 E. 7th St., the Austin Resource Center for the Homeless (ARCH). Seven of the patients have been taken to multiple Austin hospitals, one with CPR in progress.
Gosh I wish I worked near there, so exciting!
Great place if you like the sound of nonstop sirens
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: Threebean on March 30, 2017, 08:44:36 PM
Six page Thursday. ♫ Where have all the postwhores gone ♫. (Apologies to Peter, Paul, and Mary).
Evening PeterBean
Evening K2Dave.  If voters would just give Adler the money he wants to expand that place it would solve everything.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 30, 2017, 08:49:11 PM
Six page Thursday. ♫ Where have all the postwhores gone ♫. (Apologies to Peter, Paul, and Mary).
Evening PeterBean
Evening K2Dave.  If voters would just give Adler the money he wants to expand that place it would solve everything.
No doubt overcrowding is the problem.
Title: Re: 3/30/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on March 30, 2017, 09:28:41 PM
Six page Thursday. ♫ Where have all the postwhores gone ♫. (Apologies to Peter, Paul, and Mary).
When will they ever learn?