Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Haven't seen Ovals this low in a while.  Not cheapy cheapo, but about as good as it gets without trying the auction sites.
https://www.holts.com/specials/black-friday-cigar-deals/san-lotano-oval-robusto.html
Not too shabby, indeed. I like the robusto.
Good price on the Norteno Coronitos as well

Haven't seen Ovals this low in a while.  Not cheapy cheapo, but about as good as it gets without trying the auction sites.
https://www.holts.com/specials/black-friday-cigar-deals/san-lotano-oval-robusto.html
Not too shabby, indeed. I like the robusto.
Good price on the Norteno Coronitos as well
I never went that far. Once I saw $5.47 for a Short Story, I gave up.

$3 for The Griffins Nicaragua might be a good deal too. Haven't tried the cigar but have every reason to believe it would be decent. Except for the fact that I generally do not like Davidoffs.

https://www.holts.com/specials/black-friday-cigar-deals/the-griffin-s-nicaragua-short-torpedo-units.html

Got in late, took a long lunch, and left early. Ain't that America?

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and are able to enjoy an after dinner cigar or two.

Got in late, took a long lunch, and left early. Ain't that America?
No, but sounds like some France has rubbed off on you.

good morning Dave.
so, what's this new business venture of yours or is it 'need to know' and I don't need to know?
Not so much a business venture and formalization of doing some consulting work.  Need to establish an LLC, get insurance etc. to CMA just in case.  Found out yesterday that I would be able to write off my purchased healthcare insurance as a businisess coverage.  Win!
sounds interesting. thanks.

golf was fun. hurting now pretty good now though.
meatloaf and mashed taters for dinner, then early bed.
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL

golf was fun. hurting now pretty good now though.
meatloaf and mashed taters for dinner, then early bed.
Meat Loaf and lumpy mashed taters, don't get much better than that!

golf was fun. hurting now pretty good now though.
meatloaf and mashed taters for dinner, then early bed.
Meat Loaf and lumpy mashed taters, don't get much better than that!
Hey, look who showed up. Been wondering if your password issues was ever resolved. Guess I can close that ticket.

Good to see you.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and are able to enjoy an after dinner cigar or two.
Thanks. Happy gobble gobble gobble day to you and yours.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]