CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: 4/3/2020  (Read 3485 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 4/3/2020
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2020, 02:22:44 PM »

And with that, I bid you hazzuh!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2020, 02:23:04 PM »

Got the shelf/drawers for my wineador. And of course, they don't fit the cooler that was sent. This is like a fucking comedy of errors.
So do you recommend this seller?

Threebean

« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2020, 02:35:24 PM »

Got the shelf/drawers for my wineador. And of course, they don't fit the cooler that was sent. This is like a fucking comedy of errors.
But was the delivery within the promised window, and was the packaging good?  If yes, then quit your whining.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2020, 03:06:33 PM »

But was the delivery within the promised window, and was the packaging good?  If yes, then quit your whining.
How about free shipping? We're burying the lead.

Threebean

« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2020, 03:21:54 PM »

Very good point.  I'd be surprised if the wineador was free shipping, but I'll bet the shelf/drawers were.  If not, then WTF even order them from that vendor?  I see this as completely LTG's fault.

Threebean

« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2020, 03:24:31 PM »

In the man cave with coffee.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2020, 03:24:53 PM »

Very good point.  I'd be surprised if the wineador was free shipping, but I'll bet the shelf/drawers were.  If not, then WTF even order them from that vendor?  I see this as completely LTG's fault.
WHINEADOR

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2020, 03:26:24 PM »

so the 15/$60 deal is a deal?

Threebean

« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2020, 03:50:26 PM »

so the 15/$60 deal is a deal?
Yes, it is.  UPS still has that one.  The stick I'm smoking is from a previously received sampler.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2020, 04:24:41 PM »

First set of drawers, packaging was for shit, which is why one arrived broken. This time, he blamed his eyes and said he read the 11 1/8 inch spec as 11 7/8 inches. He's sending out another one, here's hoping 3rd time's the charm.

Oh, and the estimate for receipt was 2-3 weeks, and I ordered it the day after Xmas. So yeah, this is just me whining. ;)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2020, 04:47:44 PM »

WHINEADOR
I'd say you got that correct.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2020, 04:51:22 PM »

WHINEADOR
I'd say you got that correct.
Goes without saying.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2020, 05:11:45 PM »

WHINEADOR
I thought that was my job...😏

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2020, 05:13:29 PM »

Its 5:00. Time for some rhumatiz/corona medicine and a la Promesa.

Threebean

« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2020, 05:20:43 PM »

Front came through and dropped the temps 20 degs with wind and rain.  Still comfortable in the man cave, though.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5