Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2017, 05:05:40 PM »

Good morning Dave, Tony, and Mr. Breath.  Just one Dave on duty.  Worrisome.
We count cb amongst the Daves, never fear. Afternoon Bean, DaveMike.
Oh yeah, he did receive an honorary Dave degree.  I'd forgotten just how low that bar is.
GFY! Bean.  No honorary Dave.  First name IS David.
Ha, that's right.  UndercoverDave.  Sheesh.
Hell, after knowing all the Daves on the banter... If Dave was your first name, wouldn't you go by Mike too?
Here kitty, kitty....
Hahaha. I hadn't planned for such a storm. Not that much food in the fridge. Just got back from a local restaurant. Wasn't sure the minivan was gonna make it back up the hill. #NeedNewFrontTires

« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2017, 07:05:15 PM »

Good morning Dave, Tony, and Mr. Breath.  Just one Dave on duty.  Worrisome.
We count cb amongst the Daves, never fear. Afternoon Bean, DaveMike.
Oh yeah, he did receive an honorary Dave degree.  I'd forgotten just how low that bar is.
GFY! Bean.  No honorary Dave.  First name IS David.
Ha, that's right.  UndercoverDave.  Sheesh.
Hell, after knowing all the Daves on the banter... If Dave was your first name, wouldn't you go by Mike too?
Here kitty, kitty....
Hahaha. I hadn't planned for such a storm. Not that much food in the fridge. Just got back from a local restaurant. Wasn't sure the minivan was gonna make it back up the hill. #NeedNewFrontTires
The White Death!  Run away, run away!

« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2017, 07:42:56 PM »

Good morning Dave, Tony, and Mr. Breath.  Just one Dave on duty.  Worrisome.
We count cb amongst the Daves, never fear. Afternoon Bean, DaveMike.
Oh yeah, he did receive an honorary Dave degree.  I'd forgotten just how low that bar is.
GFY! Bean.  No honorary Dave.  First name IS David.
Ha, that's right.  UndercoverDave.  Sheesh.
Hell, after knowing all the Daves on the banter... If Dave was your first name, wouldn't you go by Mike too?
It's Mom's fault.  Named me David Michael but called me Mike.
So the CB's fault thing is multi-generational?

« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2017, 07:59:29 PM »

Good morning Dave, Tony, and Mr. Breath.  Just one Dave on duty.  Worrisome.
We count cb amongst the Daves, never fear. Afternoon Bean, DaveMike.
Oh yeah, he did receive an honorary Dave degree.  I'd forgotten just how low that bar is.
GFY! Bean.  No honorary Dave.  First name IS David.
Ha, that's right.  UndercoverDave.  Sheesh.
Hell, after knowing all the Daves on the banter... If Dave was your first name, wouldn't you go by Mike too?
It's Mom's fault.  Named me David Michael but called me Mike.
So the CB's fault thing is multi-generational?
That's what I heard.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2017, 08:14:21 PM »

Hey Guys, for anyone still around, JR cigars has the Laranja Reserva Toro's on a closeout price  of 5 packs for $19.95.

« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2017, 08:19:10 PM »

Hey Guys, for anyone still around, JR cigars has the Laranja Reserva Toro's on a closeout price  of 5 packs for $19.95.
Evening blu, that is a nice deal.  Dang $7 shipping, though.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2017, 08:22:59 PM »

Hey Guys, for anyone still around, JR cigars has the Laranja Reserva Toro's on a closeout price  of 5 packs for $19.95.
Evening blu, that is a nice deal.  Dang $7 shipping, though.
I know, but still good total price I think. I bought some. Maybe someone has a jr discount code to make it better for you, I don't have one myself
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2017, 08:31:23 PM »

$4.35 a smoke if you buy 20

« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2017, 10:17:59 PM »

$4.35 a smoke if you buy 20
Not too shabby at all.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/7/2017
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2017, 11:28:02 PM »

$4.35 a smoke if you buy 20
Not too shabby at all.
jrdojo1 gets them to $4 each. Delivered for 10
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]