Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

« Reply #195 on: January 03, 2017, 02:54:28 PM »

That's some ash on that Villiger Libertad. That's why I went out and bought a box. Never smoked another as good as that one. Must have been the company.

that was the cigar Brad wanted you to trash for a new AJ smoke wasn't it?

« Reply #196 on: January 03, 2017, 02:54:58 PM »

Looks like Bean is going to have to move over to Golf's TV Channel, at least the bitch is going somewhere she fits in!

Megyn Kelly, who arrived at Fox News 12 years ago as a television news neophyte but rose to become one of its two biggest stars, has decided to leave the network to take on a broad new role at NBC News for an undisclosed salary, NBC announced Tuesday afternoon.

The NBC News chairman, Andrew Lack, wooed Ms. Kelly away from Fox News by offering her a triple role in which she will host her own daytime news and discussion program, anchor an in-depth Sunday night news show and take regular part in the network’s special political programming and other big-event coverage.
Damn commie!
More like Commie Out Of The Closet.

« Reply #197 on: January 03, 2017, 02:56:34 PM »

« Reply #198 on: January 03, 2017, 03:00:38 PM »

That's some ash on that Villiger Libertad. That's why I went out and bought a box. Never smoked another as good as that one. Must have been the company.

that was the cigar Brad wanted you to trash for a new AJ smoke wasn't it?
Could be. I remember more clearly the one he was trying to get Charlie to trash, which was a Bueso The Project.

« Reply #199 on: January 03, 2017, 03:08:15 PM »

That's some ash on that Villiger Libertad. That's why I went out and bought a box. Never smoked another as good as that one. Must have been the company.

that was the cigar Brad wanted you to trash for a new AJ smoke wasn't it?
Could be. I remember more clearly the one he was trying to get Charlie to trash, which was a Bueso The Project.
I could be mistaken.

« Reply #200 on: January 03, 2017, 03:15:00 PM »

Short Story before nap.

« Reply #201 on: January 03, 2017, 03:29:41 PM »

« Reply #202 on: January 03, 2017, 03:53:51 PM »

Homeward Bound for a Cigar!

« Reply #203 on: January 03, 2017, 04:07:51 PM »

Short Story before nap.
I want a Short Story and a nap too. It's pouring here. Booooooooo!

« Reply #204 on: January 03, 2017, 04:56:50 PM »

Short Story before nap.
I want a Short Story and a nap too. It's pouring here. Booooooooo!
CLE Cuarenta lit and some ice water.  Beautiful sunny 74 here.

« Reply #205 on: January 03, 2017, 04:57:46 PM »

Ted banned from a cigar event? Dear God, how out of line does one have to get to be banned for life from CigarFest? What'd he do?
He was doing ok at the beginning. It was when he started talking about raping Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi that he might have gotten a touch out of line.
If he would have talked about grabbing them by the pussy, he might have been the president-elect today.
So is that what Dean's doing?  Preparing for a second career in politics?

« Reply #206 on: January 03, 2017, 04:58:47 PM »

Short Story before nap.
I want a Short Story and a nap too. It's pouring here. Booooooooo!
CLE Cuarenta lit and some ice water.  Beautiful sunny 74 here.
That sounds spectacular.

« Reply #207 on: January 03, 2017, 04:59:57 PM »

Short Story before nap.
I want a Short Story and a nap too. It's pouring here. Booooooooo!
CLE Cuarenta lit and some ice water.  Beautiful sunny 74 here.
That sounds spectacular.
Unfortunately the warm weather is going downhill tonight.

« Reply #208 on: January 03, 2017, 04:59:58 PM »

Ted banned from a cigar event? Dear God, how out of line does one have to get to be banned for life from CigarFest? What'd he do?
He was doing ok at the beginning. It was when he started talking about raping Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi that he might have gotten a touch out of line.
If he would have talked about grabbing them by the pussy, he might have been the president-elect today.
So is that what Dean's doing?  Preparing for a second career in politics?
You can't beat their health insurance benefits.

« Reply #209 on: January 03, 2017, 05:01:23 PM »

Looks like Bean is going to have to move over to Golf's TV Channel, at least the bitch is going somewhere she fits in!

Megyn Kelly, who arrived at Fox News 12 years ago as a television news neophyte but rose to become one of its two biggest stars, has decided to leave the network to take on a broad new role at NBC News for an undisclosed salary, NBC announced Tuesday afternoon.

The NBC News chairman, Andrew Lack, wooed Ms. Kelly away from Fox News by offering her a triple role in which she will host her own daytime news and discussion program, anchor an in-depth Sunday night news show and take regular part in the network’s special political programming and other big-event coverage.
Damn commie!
So after all this time, she was just a liberal disguising herself as a "Murican?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16