CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017  (Read 7137 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2017, 05:16:12 PM »

Happy and healthy 2017 to you from Cigarbanter.com!

If you had to smoke cigars from only four cigar makers in 2017, which of the following would they be?

Results:
For the 3rd year in a row... Don Pepin Garcia
Details - http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,989.0/viewresults.html

Pie chart provided so that I don't have to hear shit from Threebean
That's a pretty strong showing for AJ Fernandez, who gets a lot of shit around these parts.

Afternoon, muchachos. My Dawgs ran into a Bama buzz saw yesterday, but we knew that was gonna be an uphill battle at best. My Sunday church gig is done. Relaxing with a whiskey on the rocks.
I have a question for Father Raz, when you get a chance.
Or hit me on PM if it's private.

Threebean

« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2017, 05:25:28 PM »

If you had to smoke cigars from only four cigar makers in 2017, which of the following would they be?

Results:

That's a pretty strong showing for AJ Fernandez, who gets a lot of shit around these parts.

Afternoon, muchachos. My Dawgs ran into a Bama buzz saw yesterday, but we knew that was gonna be an uphill battle at best. My Sunday church gig is done. Relaxing with a whiskey on the rocks.
Tony entering the Fr Raz confessional. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2017, 05:30:15 PM »

Results:

Not private. Trying to figure out how/why an Episcopalian minister would not be allowed to practice for one year?

My Godson's grandfather is/was one. About 8 years ago, before he permanently retired, he had been suspended for a year. During that suspension, he and his wife weren't "allowed" to drink alcohol. Their kids are completely baffled by it but the minister and his wife won't say anything else about it. They've always been strange birds.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2017, 05:34:32 PM »

Results:

Not private. Trying to figure out how/why an Episcopalian minister would not be allowed to practice for one year?

My Godson's grandfather is/was one. About 8 years ago, before he permanently retired, he had been suspended for a year. During that suspension, he and his wife weren't "allowed" to drink alcohol. Their kids are completely baffled by it but the minister and his wife won't say anything else about it. They've always been strange birds.
By the way, now that they're retired they drink like fish again.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2017, 06:09:38 PM »

GIants defense is playing for keeps today.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2017, 06:15:00 PM »

Results:

I have no specific expertise to offer on Episcopalians. But it would seem fairly self explanatory. Bad judgment attributable to alcohol. Suggests domestic violence or inappropriate behavior online.

I'm leaning toward domestic altercation of some sort, if it was eight years ago.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2017, 06:48:13 PM »

Washington's playing for a possible playoff spot. Don't count them out yet.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2017, 06:50:42 PM »

Results:

I have no specific expertise to offer on Episcopalians. But it would seem fairly self explanatory. Bad judgment attributable to alcohol. Suggests domestic violence or inappropriate behavior online.

I'm leaning toward domestic altercation of some sort, if it was eight years ago.
That's what I was thinking too. Their kids seem extremely normal but boy are they some weird people.

sfish

« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2017, 08:39:38 PM »

Washington's playing for a possible playoff spot. Don't count them out yet.
If nothing else, the Giants defense proved it's for real

Johnny

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2017, 11:44:54 PM »

Looks like everybody is glued to the games.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]