Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017  (Read 7137 times)

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2017, 05:16:12 PM »

Happy and healthy 2017 to you from Cigarbanter.com!

If you had to smoke cigars from only four cigar makers in 2017, which of the following would they be?

Results:
For the 3rd year in a row... Don Pepin Garcia
Details - http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,989.0/viewresults.html

Pie chart provided so that I don't have to hear shit from Threebean
That's a pretty strong showing for AJ Fernandez, who gets a lot of shit around these parts.

Afternoon, muchachos. My Dawgs ran into a Bama buzz saw yesterday, but we knew that was gonna be an uphill battle at best. My Sunday church gig is done. Relaxing with a whiskey on the rocks.
I have a question for Father Raz, when you get a chance.
Or hit me on PM if it's private.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2017, 05:25:28 PM »

Happy and healthy 2017 to you from Cigarbanter.com!

If you had to smoke cigars from only four cigar makers in 2017, which of the following would they be?

Results:
For the 3rd year in a row... Don Pepin Garcia
Details - http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,989.0/viewresults.html

Pie chart provided so that I don't have to hear shit from Threebean
That's a pretty strong showing for AJ Fernandez, who gets a lot of shit around these parts.

Afternoon, muchachos. My Dawgs ran into a Bama buzz saw yesterday, but we knew that was gonna be an uphill battle at best. My Sunday church gig is done. Relaxing with a whiskey on the rocks.
I have a question for Father Raz, when you get a chance.
Or hit me on PM if it's private.
Tony entering the Fr Raz confessional.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2017, 05:30:15 PM »

Happy and healthy 2017 to you from Cigarbanter.com!

If you had to smoke cigars from only four cigar makers in 2017, which of the following would they be?

Results:
For the 3rd year in a row... Don Pepin Garcia
Details - http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php/topic,989.0/viewresults.html

Pie chart provided so that I don't have to hear shit from Threebean
That's a pretty strong showing for AJ Fernandez, who gets a lot of shit around these parts.

Afternoon, muchachos. My Dawgs ran into a Bama buzz saw yesterday, but we knew that was gonna be an uphill battle at best. My Sunday church gig is done. Relaxing with a whiskey on the rocks.
I have a question for Father Raz, when you get a chance.
Or hit me on PM if it's private.

Not private. Trying to figure out how/why an Episcopalian minister would not be allowed to practice for one year?

My Godson's grandfather is/was one. About 8 years ago, before he permanently retired, he had been suspended for a year. During that suspension, he and his wife weren't "allowed" to drink alcohol. Their kids are completely baffled by it but the minister and his wife won't say anything else about it. They've always been strange birds.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2017, 05:34:32 PM »

[...]

By the way, now that they're retired they drink like fish again.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2017, 06:09:38 PM »

GIants defense is playing for keeps today.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2017, 06:15:00 PM »

[...]

I have no specific expertise to offer on Episcopalians. But it would seem fairly self explanatory. Bad judgment attributable to alcohol. Suggests domestic violence or inappropriate behavior online.

I'm leaning toward domestic altercation of some sort, if it was eight years ago.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2017, 06:48:13 PM »

GIants defense is playing for keeps today.
Washington's playing for a possible playoff spot. Don't count them out yet.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2017, 06:50:42 PM »

[...]

That's what I was thinking too. Their kids seem extremely normal but boy are they some weird people.

Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2017, 08:39:38 PM »

GIants defense is playing for keeps today.
Washington's playing for a possible playoff spot. Don't count them out yet.
If nothing else, the Giants defense proved it's for real
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL
Re: Happy New Year! - 1/1/2017
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2017, 11:44:54 PM »

Looks like everybody is glued to the games.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]