CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: 12/31/2016  (Read 8688 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
12/31/2016
« on: December 31, 2016, 12:00:13 AM »

Last Chance Let's spend the last day of the year discussing the following survey:
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.0

Join in and learn something new about cigars along the way. And welcome to cigarbanter.com!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 12/31/2016
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 12:01:46 AM »

Happy Birthday, Sly!

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 12:18:47 AM »

Happy Birthday, Sly!
Thank you, Tony, you're the first person to wish me a HBD.
Everyone has a party on my birthday.  I'm just not always invited.
Haven't chosen a cigar yet, but hope to have one and an adult beverage
while watching the 2 main college bowl games at 3 and 7pm. 
Thanks again! (do I "win" a Cigarbanter XL sweatshirt?)

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 12:21:17 AM »

Night, brother. I stayed in tonight watching part of the Orange Bowl abstaining.
Did have a very good Perdomo 20th Anniversary Sun Grown Epicure earlier in the week.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 12:40:43 AM »

Happy Birthday, Sly!
Thank you, Tony, you're the first person to wish me a HBD.
Everyone has a party on my birthday.  I'm just not always invited.
Haven't chosen a cigar yet, but hope to have one and an adult beverage
while watching the 2 main college bowl games at 3 and 7pm. 
Thanks again! (do I "win" a Cigarbanter XL sweatshirt?)
Hahaha. You're on the list.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2016, 04:56:23 AM »

good morning? I think not. looks like I'll be spending the day in the ER. had what I thought was a boil on the back of my neck but I now have two hard masses about the size of golf balls. very stiff and sore. just waiting for the lady to arrive to drive me. can't turn my head. going to be my financial ruin not having health insurance.

31° out heading to high 60's low 70's.

Oliva G torp and coffee as I wait.

not how I planned ending the year.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2016, 04:56:49 AM »

happy birthday Sly.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2016, 05:30:43 AM »

good morning? I think not. looks like I'll be spending the day in the ER. had what I thought was a boil on the back of my neck but I now have two hard masses about the size of golf balls. very stiff and sore. just waiting for the lady to arrive to drive me. can't turn my head. going to be my financial ruin not having health insurance.

Oh Shit Dean, thoughts and prayers with you my friend!   Keep us posted as you can.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2016, 05:47:23 AM »

Oh Shit Dean, thoughts and prayers with you my friend!   Keep us posted as you can.
thanks Dave. I guess I should be grateful that with my RA gone untreated and no insurance since August 2014 that I haven't needed medical assistance. I don't believe what's going on with my neck is connected to my RA. if only it could have held out until April when my medicare kicks in.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2016, 05:53:42 AM »

thanks Dave. I guess I should be grateful that with my RA gone untreated and no insurance since August 2014 that I haven't needed medical assistance. I don't believe what's going on with my neck is connected to my RA. if only it could have held out until April when my medicare kicks in.
Health issues just don't tend to show any respect for time and place.  Let's just pray it is nothing more than a cyst or something relatively simple.   Could also be lipomas such as what I had removed from my neck, that is also what my dog had on his leg and it came up fast like that.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2016, 05:56:05 AM »

Famous Monster is currently dead again this morning but all other deal sites should commit suicide this morning and fire the management.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2016, 06:05:57 AM »

Health issues just don't tend to show any respect for time and place.  Let's just pray it is nothing more than a cyst or something relatively simple.   Could also be lipomas such as what I had removed from my neck, that is also what my dog had on his leg and it came up fast like that.
that would be nice, but my body never did simple. ha.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2016, 06:15:29 AM »

that would be nice, but my body never did simple. ha.
Well we are going to hope and pray  for the best!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2016, 06:18:08 AM »

Famous Monster is currently dead again this morning but all other deal sites should commit suicide this morning and fire the management.
Monster is working again now but nothing to see there either.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2016, 06:18:10 AM »

Didn't expect to see much banter this morning so far, instead we've got a birthday and a medical situation. Sheesh! Here's hoping it's nothing serious, Dean.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8