Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

  • Administrator
12/31/2016
« on: December 31, 2016, 12:00:13 AM »

Last Chance Let's spend the last day of the year discussing the following survey:
http://cigarbanter.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.0

Join in and learn something new about cigars along the way. And welcome to cigarbanter.com!

Happy Birthday, Sly!
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Happy Birthday, Sly!
Thank you, Tony, you're the first person to wish me a HBD.
Everyone has a party on my birthday.  I'm just not always invited.
Haven't chosen a cigar yet, but hope to have one and an adult beverage
while watching the 2 main college bowl games at 3 and 7pm.
Thanks again! (do I "win" a Cigarbanter XL sweatshirt?)
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Night, brother. I stayed in tonight watching part of the Orange Bowl abstaining.
Did have a very good Perdomo 20th Anniversary Sun Grown Epicure earlier in the week.

Happy Birthday, Sly!
Thank you, Tony, you're the first person to wish me a HBD.
Everyone has a party on my birthday.  I'm just not always invited.
Haven't chosen a cigar yet, but hope to have one and an adult beverage
while watching the 2 main college bowl games at 3 and 7pm.
Thanks again! (do I "win" a Cigarbanter XL sweatshirt?)
Hahaha. You're on the list.

good morning? I think not. looks like I'll be spending the day in the ER. had what I thought was a boil on the back of my neck but I now have two hard masses about the size of golf balls. very stiff and sore. just waiting for the lady to arrive to drive me. can't turn my head. going to be my financial ruin not having health insurance.

31° out heading to high 60's low 70's.

Oliva G torp and coffee as I wait.

not how I planned ending the year.

happy birthday Sly.

good morning? I think not. looks like I'll be spending the day in the ER. had what I thought was a boil on the back of my neck but I now have two hard masses about the size of golf balls. very stiff and sore. just waiting for the lady to arrive to drive me. can't turn my head. going to be my financial ruin not having health insurance.

31° out heading to high 60's low 70's.

Oliva G torp and coffee as I wait.

not how I planned ending the year.
Oh Shit Dean, thoughts and prayers with you my friend!   Keep us posted as you can.

good morning? I think not. looks like I'll be spending the day in the ER. had what I thought was a boil on the back of my neck but I now have two hard masses about the size of golf balls. very stiff and sore. just waiting for the lady to arrive to drive me. can't turn my head. going to be my financial ruin not having health insurance.

31° out heading to high 60's low 70's.

Oliva G torp and coffee as I wait.

not how I planned ending the year.
Oh Shit Dean, thoughts and prayers with you my friend!   Keep us posted as you can.
thanks Dave. I guess I should be grateful that with my RA gone untreated and no insurance since August 2014 that I haven't needed medical assistance. I don't believe what's going on with my neck is connected to my RA. if only it could have held out until April when my medicare kicks in.

good morning? I think not. looks like I'll be spending the day in the ER. had what I thought was a boil on the back of my neck but I now have two hard masses about the size of golf balls. very stiff and sore. just waiting for the lady to arrive to drive me. can't turn my head. going to be my financial ruin not having health insurance.

31° out heading to high 60's low 70's.

Oliva G torp and coffee as I wait.

not how I planned ending the year.
Oh Shit Dean, thoughts and prayers with you my friend!   Keep us posted as you can.
thanks Dave. I guess I should be grateful that with my RA gone untreated and no insurance since August 2014 that I haven't needed medical assistance. I don't believe what's going on with my neck is connected to my RA. if only it could have held out until April when my medicare kicks in.
Health issues just don't tend to show any respect for time and place.  Let's just pray it is nothing more than a cyst or something relatively simple.   Could also be lipomas such as what I had removed from my neck, that is also what my dog had on his leg and it came up fast like that.

Famous Monster is currently dead again this morning but all other deal sites should commit suicide this morning and fire the management.

[...]

that would be nice, but my body never did simple. ha.

[...]

Well we are going to hope and pray  for the best!

Famous Monster is currently dead again this morning but all other deal sites should commit suicide this morning and fire the management.
Monster is working again now but nothing to see there either.

Didn't expect to see much banter this morning so far, instead we've got a birthday and a medical situation. Sheesh! Here's hoping it's nothing serious, Dean.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8