The GD elf is gone again in...Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.
I'm not good at detecting such. For example, my son drew this:

Was he being kind or mean? I choose to believe the prior.
Well, it does say "Best Dad", has hearts and smiley faces, so can't be bad.
I'm just curious, what's attached to the chin strap?

CAO day at the Page.

there, just finished paying all my bills. now to balance Christmas presents and cigar order.

The GD elf is gone again in...Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.
I'm not good at detecting such. For example, my son drew this:

Was he being kind or mean? I choose to believe the prior.
Well, it does say "Best Dad", has hearts and smiley faces, so can't be bad.
I'm just curious, what's attached to the chin strap?
And while you're asking, whats that sticking out below your shirt?

CAO day at the Page.
Which one is Katie selling???.....I'll buy!   :o
Not a very broad list of offerings however.

The GD elf is gone again in...Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.
I'm not good at detecting such. For example, my son drew this:

Was he being kind or mean? I choose to believe the prior.
Well, it does say "Best Dad", has hearts and smiley faces, so can't be bad.
I'm just curious, what's attached to the chin strap?
And while you're asking, whats that sticking out below your shirt?
Oh, that's a donut hanger

Tatuaje 10 Year Anniversary Belle Encre offering on the Jam.

The GD elf is gone again in...Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.
I'm not good at detecting such. For example, my son drew this:

Was he being kind or mean? I choose to believe the prior.
Well, it does say "Best Dad", has hearts and smiley faces, so can't be bad.
I'm just curious, what's attached to the chin strap?
And while you're asking, whats that sticking out below your shirt?
Oh, that's a donut hanger
How convenient!

Morning, muchachos.

The GD elf is gone again in...Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.
I'm not good at detecting such. For example, my son drew this:

Was he being kind or mean? I choose to believe the prior.
Well, it does say "Best Dad", has hearts and smiley faces, so can't be bad.
I'm just curious, what's attached to the chin strap?
And while you're asking, whats that sticking out below your shirt?
Oh, that's a donut hanger
How convenient!
Look like Tony should be on South Park.

Morning, muchachos.
Raz returns from the wilderness.  How goes it sir?
How was Thanksgiving?

Morning, muchachos.
Raz returns from the wilderness.  How goes it sir?
How was Thanksgiving?

Thanksgiving was freshly harvested venison tenderloins, fried venison heart, beans and beer. Cowboy Thanksgiving.  Grand times.

Glad to be home, though.