The GD elf is gone again in...Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.

The GD elf is gone again in...Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.

The GD elf is gone again in...Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.

how many more days does TexDave have to endure meetings before retirement?

The GD elf is gone again in...Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.
I'm not good at detecting such. For example, my son drew this:

Was he being kind or mean? I choose to believe the prior.

how many more days does TexDave have to endure meetings before retirement?
Gotta be around 75 by now.

The GD elf is gone again in...Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.
I'm not good at detecting such. For example, my son drew this:

Was he being kind or mean? I choose to believe the prior.
Well, it's a spitting image, so I'd say kind. ;)

The GD elf is gone again in...Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.
I'm not good at detecting such. For example, my son drew this:

Was he being kind or mean? I choose to believe the prior.
Well, it's a spitting image, so I'd say kind. ;)
We're on the same page then.

The GD elf is gone again in...Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
Thought you'd be used to that from the Harmony House.

The GD elf is gone again in...Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.
I'm not good at detecting such. For example, my son drew this:

Was he being kind or mean? I choose to believe the prior.
Well, it does say "Best Dad", has hearts and smiley faces, so can't be bad.

The GD elf is gone again in...Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.
I'm not good at detecting such. For example, my son drew this:

Was he being kind or mean? I choose to believe the prior.
Well, it's a spitting image, so I'd say kind. ;)
well............

how many more days does TexDave have to endure meetings before retirement?
Gotta be around 75 by now.
Thought he was below 50...

how many more days does TexDave have to endure meetings before retirement?
Gotta be around 75 by now.
Thought he was below 50...
Maybe he is, I don't remember seeing a countdown lately.

how many more days does TexDave have to endure meetings before retirement?
Gotta be around 75 by now.
Thought he was below 50...
Maybe he is, I don't remember seeing a countdown lately.
You're right, it was 51 days on the 28th, so we're under 50 now.

how many more days does TexDave have to endure meetings before retirement?
Gotta be around 75 by now.
Thought he was below 50...
Maybe he is, I don't remember seeing a countdown lately.
You're right, it was 51 days on the 28th, so we're under 50 now.
I keep getting that and Tony's elf countdown confused.