Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Good News:  Room 101 San Andres....
Bad News 6 x 60 jawbreakers....

Last day of November already. Sheesh.

Good morning, fellas.
Good morning Mr. Mayor.
Getting your Christmas shopping done during the day?

The GD elf is gone again in...Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?

Last day of November already. Sheesh.

Good morning, fellas.
Morning, Uncle Tony.

The GD elf is gone again in...Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
What's making you sick, the thought of your sex life, or the thought of the elf joining in?

good morning. it's golf day!
JC the Cuban Cigar Roller maduro and coffee.
Morning Dean.  Hope you have your putter working.
my short game is pretty good, short smooth strokes, off the tee I'm not too bad, just got to remember not to rush it, my iron play needs help, if I can keep from looking at the hole on my back swing, but I still manage to hole out all 18.
And try to keep it in the short grass, don't want to be spraying it all over the course.

good morning. it's golf day!
JC the Cuban Cigar Roller maduro and coffee.
Morning Dean.  Hope you have your putter working.
my short game is pretty good, short smooth strokes, off the tee I'm not too bad, just got to remember not to rush it, my iron play needs help, if I can keep from looking at the hole on my back swing, but I still manage to hole out all 18.
And try to keep it in the short grass, don't want to be spraying it all over the course.
and the back nine is usually more difficult and need to concentrate and take your time.

The Donald keeping them jobs from going to Mexico and not even POTUS yet...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/29/president-elect-donald-trump-cuts-deal-to-keep-carrier-corporation-in-united-states/
That's some bullshit right there. I thought he was supposed to bring jobs back, not move to Mexico at a lower pace. According to the article, half the jobs are still going to Mexico. What the eff are these asshats patting each other on the back for?

good morning. it's golf day!
JC the Cuban Cigar Roller maduro and coffee.
Morning Dean.  Hope you have your putter working.
my short game is pretty good, short smooth strokes, off the tee I'm not too bad, just got to remember not to rush it, my iron play needs help, if I can keep from looking at the hole on my back swing, but I still manage to hole out all 18.
And try to keep it in the short grass, don't want to be spraying it all over the course.
Looking at the hole in your back swing? You need to separate you 2 favorite passtimes

Last day of November already. Sheesh.

Good morning, fellas.
Good morning Mr. Mayor.
Getting your Christmas shopping done during the day?
No. Bah-humbug.

The GD elf is gone again in...Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
What's making you sick, the thought of your sex life, or the thought of the elf joining in?
The Mrs.

The Donald keeping them jobs from going to Mexico and not even POTUS yet...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/29/president-elect-donald-trump-cuts-deal-to-keep-carrier-corporation-in-united-states/
That's some bullshit right there. I thought he was supposed to bring jobs back, not move to Mexico at a lower pace. According to the article, half the jobs are still going to Mexico. What the eff are these asshats patting each other on the back for?
Carrier moved out of Syracuse because they couldn't afford the taxes in NY. must be getting a hell of a tax break to stay out of Mexico.

The Donald keeping them jobs from going to Mexico and not even POTUS yet...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/29/president-elect-donald-trump-cuts-deal-to-keep-carrier-corporation-in-united-states/
That's some bullshit right there. I thought he was supposed to bring jobs back, not move to Mexico at a lower pace. According to the article, half the jobs are still going to Mexico. What the eff are these asshats patting each other on the back for?
They're politicians Tony.

The Donald keeping them jobs from going to Mexico and not even POTUS yet...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/29/president-elect-donald-trump-cuts-deal-to-keep-carrier-corporation-in-united-states/
That's some bullshit right there. I thought he was supposed to bring jobs back, not move to Mexico at a lower pace. According to the article, half the jobs are still going to Mexico. What the eff are these asshats patting each other on the back for?
I think you just explained American politics.

The GD elf is gone again in...Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11