CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: 11/29/2016  (Read 8866 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 11/29/2016
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2016, 07:47:45 AM »

Morning Elfs
Slacker forgot his countdown...hopefully he didn't forget to hide the elf....
I didn't forget. Thanks for worrying about me.
I always do!
I worry about any parent that has to do that stupid elf. So glad no one ever mentioned it to my kids. Lol
Funny thing, my sister bought it for our kids before we knew anything about it...I need to give her a call
Important to set ground rules immediately. Some of my friend's kids write notes to the elves every night and the parents have to respond using a different hand-writing. We never answered back and told the kids that the elves don't know how to read/write in English.

Also if you forget to move him, tell them that the elf is giving them a 2nd chance and didn't want to go report back something bad I'm sure they did the day before.

This is healthy for their mental well being, right?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2016, 07:50:26 AM »

Good morning Daves
Morning, InsertCleverNicknameHereScott.
Watch it or I'll insert something else
...and Nate's not even here..... :-X
I'll see if I can find him, clearly Scott is feeling a bit randy.  :o
You bring it out in me
I'd say I get that a lot, but that would be a whopper of a lie.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2016, 07:50:56 AM »

Morning Elfs
I always do!
I worry about any parent that has to do that stupid elf. So glad no one ever mentioned it to my kids. Lol
Funny thing, my sister bought it for our kids before we knew anything about it...I need to give her a call
Sounds like your sister was trying to get revenge for something in your childhood.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2016, 07:52:02 AM »

Morning Elfs
I always do!
Important to set ground rules immediately. Some of my friend's kids write notes to the elves every night and the parents have to respond using a different hand-writing. We never answered back and told the kids that the elves don't know how to read/write in English.

Also if you forget to move him, tell them that the elf is giving them a 2nd chance and didn't want to go report back something bad I'm sure they did the day before.

I don't think it's any worse that a fat man who watches them all year round, even when they're sleeping. I mean, geez!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2016, 07:52:53 AM »

Morning Elfs
I always do!

I don't think it's any worse that a fat man who watches them all year round, even when they're sleeping. I mean, geez!
If someone came up with the idea of Santa these days, there would be safe rooms where you could hide from him.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2016, 07:53:50 AM »

The GD elf is gone again in...Only 25 more nights!
Better late than never... :o

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2016, 07:54:09 AM »

Morning Elfs
I always do!

In my kids' case, that's true too. I can even grow a white beard and look nice in red. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2016, 07:55:11 AM »

Morning Elfs
I always do!
Sounds like your sister was trying to get revenge for something in your childhood.
Did you ever buy her kids drums for Christmas?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2016, 07:55:41 AM »

The GD elf is gone again in...Only 25 more nights!
Better late than never... :o
That's my mantra.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2016, 07:56:40 AM »

Morning Elfs
I always do!

They can't read or write, but are still able to report back?  Santa should be held accountable for elf illiteracy! 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2016, 07:57:43 AM »

Morning Elfs
I always do!

Don't be so hard on yourself! 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2016, 07:58:19 AM »

Morning Elfs
I always do!

If someone came up with the idea of Santa these days, there would be safe rooms where you could hide from him.
And he would probably be a she.... ???

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2016, 07:59:32 AM »

Morning Elfs
I always do!
I do take that approach, but would never stoop so low as gifting an elf....

sfish

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2016, 08:01:02 AM »

Morning Elfs
I always do!
Can't even get her back, she never had kids. I charge a bunch of stuff on her beach club account each year to make up for it

Threebean

« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2016, 08:01:26 AM »

Morning elf lovers. 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9