Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

dogdays

Strong finished with the worst winning percentage of any coach in school history. Ouch.
And the first 3 consecutive season losing record since 1938.

I only hope his likely asshat successor does worse.
good evening every one, listen to this. Before old age finally took its toll, Cuban dictator Fidel Castro had survived a mob hit, poisoning at the hands of a former flame and cigars dosed with drugs.
All told, the revolutionary survived over 600 assassination attempts, Cuban officials boasted
have a great night guys : )

Buckeyes pulled it out.
For all you knuckledraggers, TWSS.

Strong finished with the worst winning percentage of any coach in school history. Ouch.
And the first 3 consecutive season losing record since 1938.

I only hope his likely asshat successor does worse.
good evening every one, listen to this. Before old age finally took its toll, Cuban dictator Fidel Castro had survived a mob hit, poisoning at the hands of a former flame and cigars dosed with drugs.
All told, the revolutionary survived over 600 assassination attempts, Cuban officials boasted
To the detriment of the life of your average Cuban.   Afternoon, dd.
But Raul is no better so really little beyond good riddance was accomplished IMFO.
And I'm certain that 600 assassination attempts number is accurate.

Strong finished with the worst winning percentage of any coach in school history. Ouch.
And the first 3 consecutive season losing record since 1938.

I only hope his likely asshat successor does worse.
good evening every one, listen to this. Before old age finally took its toll, Cuban dictator Fidel Castro had survived a mob hit, poisoning at the hands of a former flame and cigars dosed with drugs.
All told, the revolutionary survived over 600 assassination attempts, Cuban officials boasted
To the detriment of the life of your average Cuban.   Afternoon, dd.
But Raul is no better so really little beyond good riddance was accomplished IMFO.
Raul is 85.  Another revolutionary hasbeen.  Not even decent commies.

Buckeyes pulled it out.
For all you knuckledraggers, TWSS.
Good lookin' out there, CB. Completely overlooked that one.

Buckeyes pulled it out.
For all you knuckledraggers, TWSS.
Good lookin' out there, CB. Completely overlooked that one.
That's why he's the original post whore.

Buckeyes pulled it out.
For all you knuckledraggers, TWSS.
Good lookin' out there, CB. Completely overlooked that one.
That's why he's the original post whore.
A Has Been!

Buckeyes pulled it out.
For all you knuckledraggers, TWSS.
Good lookin' out there, CB. Completely overlooked that one.
That's why he's the original post whore.
A Has Been!
Your jealously isn't becoming. Sheesh.

AUSTIN (KXAN) — Tom Herman is the new head football coach at The University of Texas. This move comes hours after firing Charlie Strong following his third season at Texas.

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Fun day at the New Ziggy Dome. Cuchillo Cubano to celebrate.

Fun day at the New Ziggy Dome. Cuchillo Cubano to celebrate.
Very cool. Is that your daughter?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Fun day at the New Ziggy Dome. Cuchillo Cubano to celebrate.
Very cool. Is that your daughter?
....my younger one 18.

Fun day at the New Ziggy Dome. Cuchillo Cubano to celebrate.
Very cool. Is that your daughter?
....my younger one 18.
That's awesome. Years ago, I got to see a baseball game at the Metrodome. This venue looks much much MUCH nicer.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8