Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Fun day at the New Ziggy Dome. Cuchillo Cubano to celebrate.
Very cool. Is that your daughter?
....my younger one 18.
That's awesome. Years ago, I got to see a baseball game at the Metrodome. This venue looks much much MUCH nicer.
its impressive

Fun day at the New Ziggy Dome. Cuchillo Cubano to celebrate.
Very cool. Is that your daughter?
....my younger one 18.
That's awesome. Years ago, I got to see a baseball game at the Metrodome. This venue looks much much MUCH nicer.
its impressive
The 2018 Superbowl should be really cool there.

Fun day at the New Ziggy Dome. Cuchillo Cubano to celebrate.
Very cool. Is that your daughter?
....my younger one 18.
That's awesome. Years ago, I got to see a baseball game at the Metrodome. This venue looks much much MUCH nicer.
its impressive
The 2018 Superbowl should be really cool there.
Build it and they I'll come.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Fun day at the New Ziggy Dome. Cuchillo Cubano to celebrate.
Very cool. Is that your daughter?
....my younger one 18.
That's awesome. Years ago, I got to see a baseball game at the Metrodome. This venue looks much much MUCH nicer.
its impressive
The 2018 Superbowl should be really cool there.
Build it and they I'll come.
FACT: The iconic line “If you build it, he will come” from Field of Dreams is often confused with “If you build it, they will come”.  And only CB said I'll come.

Fun day at the New Ziggy Dome. Cuchillo Cubano to celebrate.
Very cool. Is that your daughter?
....my younger one 18.
That's awesome. Years ago, I got to see a baseball game at the Metrodome. This venue looks much much MUCH nicer.
its impressive
The 2018 Superbowl should be really cool there.
Build it and they I'll come.
FACT: The iconic line “If you build it, he will come” from Field of Dreams is often confused with “If you build it, they will come”.  And only CB said I'll come.
TWSS?

Fun day at the New Ziggy Dome. Cuchillo Cubano to celebrate.
Very cool. Is that your daughter?
....my younger one 18.
That's awesome. Years ago, I got to see a baseball game at the Metrodome. This venue looks much much MUCH nicer.
its impressive
TWSS

Fun day at the New Ziggy Dome. Cuchillo Cubano to celebrate.
Very cool. Is that your daughter?
....my younger one 18.
That's awesome. Years ago, I got to see a baseball game at the Metrodome. This venue looks much much MUCH nicer.
its impressive
TWSS
You wish.

Quite the satisfying chicken kickin' this evening.

Quite the satisfying chicken kickin' this evening.
Will take this opportunity for a celebratory Laranja and an adult beverage.

Quite the satisfying chicken kickin' this evening.
Will take this opportunity for a celebratory Laranja and an adult beverage.
Any chance of changing it to the 15th? Just found out my daughter's play is the 8th and 9th. The concert is on the 14th, and recital is on on 17th. I just got all that info tonight. Therefore the 15th would work for me but if it doesn't for you or Fish, don't change it.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]