CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: 11/22/2016  (Read 9925 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 11/22/2016
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2016, 08:09:24 AM »

Holy crap, the banter has been left unattended by a Dave.  Must be some sort of "commuting" rule which allows that to occur.
Somebody's got some splainin' to do.

Good morning, ladies.
Depends on your definition of unattended.
(TWSS)
There was a questionable half hour this morning that had me worried. Almost filed a grievance with the Daves Union.

Threebean

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2016, 08:20:47 AM »

Holy crap, the banter has been left unattended by a Dave.  Must be some sort of "commuting" rule which allows that to occur.

Good morning, ladies.
Depends on your definition of unattended.
(TWSS)
There was a questionable half hour this morning that had me worried. Almost filed a grievance with the Daves Union.
An investigation is definitely in order.  We loaded up on Daves just to prevent this sort of thing.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2016, 08:20:58 AM »

See if the DOW can crack 19,000 by Thanksgiving.....Thanks Obama for finally getting the f'k out of the way!
Fixed it for you.
Yeah, it's only gone up 11,000 points to this point while he's been in office. Get the hell out of here, slacker!

This sounds like some of that bogus internet news reporting I'm supposed to be on the lookout for!?!?   :P
Yeah, you can't believe anything you read on the internet that disagrees with your world view.  8)

C'mon, Golf... even Kanye thinks that's crazy!  ;D

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2016, 08:23:03 AM »

Good morning, ladies.

Hey, Tony... makin' breakfast this morning?
Not yet. Still getting the kiddies off to school.

Schools are out all week here... but shouldn't you feed them something before they leave? Little guys are probably starving.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2016, 08:24:06 AM »

See if the DOW can crack 19,000 by Thanksgiving.....Thanks Obama for finally getting the f'k out of the way!
Fixed it for you.
Yeah, it's only gone up 11,000 points to this point while he's been in office. Get the hell out of here, slacker!

This sounds like some of that bogus internet news reporting I'm supposed to be on the lookout for!?!?   
Yeah, you can't believe anything you read on the internet that disagrees with your world view.  8)

Kanye's a genius. He said so himself.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2016, 08:25:34 AM »

Good morning, ladies.

Schools are out all week here... but shouldn't you feed them something before they leave? Little guys are probably starving.
They make themselves cereal in the morning. Gotta start weaning them.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2016, 08:29:35 AM »

Fixed it for you.

This sounds like some of that bogus internet news reporting I'm supposed to be on the lookout for!?!?   :P

That's the surest proof for sanity I've ever heard!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2016, 08:31:16 AM »

Good morning, ladies.

Ours are off, too. Makes for an easy week.

Threebean

« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2016, 08:49:49 AM »

Good morning, ladies.
Indeed, and 50% of the traffic during commute time, though Wed afternoon will undoubtedly be a cluster as folks head out of town.

sfish

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2016, 08:53:58 AM »

Good morning boys, working from home today. Just took delivery of a new dishwasher I need to install and have a Dr's appt for the son later...wife is here too, she may get 45 seconds of hell later

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2016, 08:55:57 AM »

Good morning boys, working from home today. Just took delivery of a new dishwasher I need to install and have a Dr's appt for the son later...wife is here too, she may get 45 seconds of hell later
Afternoon's delight?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2016, 08:58:56 AM »

Good morning, ladies.

Our elementary school has half days all week until Thursday and then again next Monday and Tuesday for teacher conference. The middle school is full day until half day tomorrow. You're right, they didn't make it very easy.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2016, 09:01:10 AM »

good morning guys. it's house cleaning day seeing how I am hosting Thanksgiving dinner.

Threebean

« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2016, 09:23:26 AM »

Afternoon's delight?
Nothing like installing a new dishwasher to get the warden's motor running.  Don't screw it up!  (pardon the pun).

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2016, 09:27:17 AM »

Bam!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8