Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Golfing Lull?

Several nights ago, in the early morning hours, I had an epiphany. I realized that golf has much in common and is not much different than sex. REALLY? Have I lost my mind? I know that’s probably what you’re thinking. No, not really. Let me tell you why.

My first ah ha: Your libido resides in your brain while your golf clubs reside in your bag. A second insight: It’s been said by many of the great golfers that golf is played between the ears. In other words, it’s a mind game. Sex is also a mind game albeit played between the sheets.

Every golf course presents a unique set of challenges. Similarly, one’s intimate partner creates challenges as well. While good course management may lead to a successful round of golf, understanding the anatomical and emotional challenges of your partner is a big plus in reaching our sexual objectives. Professional golfers increase their skills by hitting hundreds of balls every day. Of course, I’m not suggesting, however, we can engage in sex or intimacy at the same frequency. In golf good hands are a prerequisite. They are also a requirement for great sex. As we become more adroit at sex and intimacy we must also have a solid plan as to how to play our game. This includes realistic expectations. Understanding the complex emotional and physical terrain of our partner is critical. On the golf course or in a relationship, overcoming the challenges is the key to success in both endeavors.

Let’s address the standard equipment necessary to play golf i.e. clubs and balls. Each club is a different length, each has its’ own purpose. For example, the driver: it usually has a cover on it while the penis, if having sex with multiple partners, should have a condom on it. In golf, the saying goes, “Drive for show and putt for dough.” I know men like to think they all have the BIG kahuna! Actually, it’s their putter that gets the ball where it needs to be. In golf we usually have dozens of balls. As male sexual partners only two are necessary.

Each golf course is different. Every golfer is challenged by wind, water, rain and sand. In continuing this comparison, sexuality and intimacy are also affected by challenges such as a partner’s age, headaches, job loss, children, and poor health and lack of desire. Familiarity with the golf course allows the players to better manage their game. This is no different than being familiar with your spouse/partner’s vulnerability in order to enjoy a more satisfying and fulfilling sexual experience. Bottom line: Golf is technical and sex is emotional.

Golf greens are designed in different sizes and shapes. To be successful you have to know how to read the greens. The same holds true for satisfying sexual intimacy. You must understand and appreciate your partner. In golf the ultimate goal is to get the ball into the hole in as few strokes possible. It’s not my intention to discuss the ins and outs of sexual intercourse in this article. Suffice to say, during the latter, more strokes would make for a better result.
Simply stated if you like golf better than sexy just envision a well groomed muff as a golf green and read the green so as not to miss the putt.
In golf, there is a one time fee, and you know it up front.  In a relationship, you pay and pay and pay.
Not necessarily, many play golf at clubs without per/play fees.
I just play where ever they let me get on.

[...]

TWHS

Don't imagine Bean is going to be too pleased with another loss for 4-7 Notre Dame.
"What difference at this point does it make anyway?"

Ten More People Kidnapped Near Acapulco Mexico…..

Acapulco Mexico – A group of armed men have kidnapped 10 people in the violent southwestern Mexican state of Guerrero, where 43 students were abducted and likely massacred two years ago, authorities said on Saturday.

Suspected members of a gang known as Los Tequileros took the 10, which included two minors, from the municipality of San Jeronimo on Thursday evening, said Roberto Alvarez, a spokesman for a government task force overseeing security in Guerrero.

Alvarez said the gang was created by former cohorts of drug cartels the Knights Templar and La Familia, and had been carrying out kidnappings in the state for ransom for several months.

Home to beach resort Acapulco, Guerrero has been mired in violence for years, and suffered more than 1,650 murders in the first nine months of this year, according to official data.

The kidnappings are the latest sign of how the government is struggling to beat violent crime in the troubled state after suffering one of its biggest crises over the abduction of the 43 trainee teachers in the city of Iguala in late September 2014.  (read more)

[...]

Manicured greens also provide for better game play.

Nice hour walk with the dogs completed now some minor yard duties to tend to before lunch.

Weather is very nice out now

Another $10 electronic gift card code email just arrived from CI, only good for one purchase.  Expires next Friday.

 Sheesh!

Last car race of the year today, meaning nothing to watch on Sunday afternoons until the Daytona 500 on February 26.

Afternoon men.  Las Mareas and coffee while catching up in the orifice.

Afternoon men.  Las Mareas and coffee while catching up in the orifice.
Just don't get stuck in your orifice.  Or anything else for that matter.

Another $10 electronic gift card code email just arrived from CI, only good for one purchase.  Expires next Friday.
Just tried it.  "Promo code 1001624548331162 is invalid or has expired."  But no strings attached, just so you know.

[...]

Two subjects I'm not that familiar with any longer since being married.

Afternoon men.  Las Mareas and coffee while catching up in the orifice.
I need to smoke mine soon. Almost forgot I had one.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5