Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Cold as hell here!wiyth a brisk north wind.
77° and clear here. getting down into the low 50's by sunrise.

Cold as hell here!wiyth a brisk north wind.
77° and clear here. getting down into the low 50's by sunrise.
58 now and 32 here in the morning

K-cups is everywhere!

ARTURO FUENTE CUBANO CLASSICO COFFEE K-CUP
Take your love for Arturo Fuente cigars to the next level and pair it with a cup of carefully selected Arturo Fuente Cubano Classico coffee, brewed in just minutes.

K-cups is everywhere!

ARTURO FUENTE CUBANO CLASSICO COFFEE K-CUP
Take your love for Arturo Fuente cigars to the next level and pair it with a cup of carefully selected Arturo Fuente Cubano Classico coffee, brewed in just minutes.
I'm sure the Page will have them available with camping gear.

K-cups is everywhere!

ARTURO FUENTE CUBANO CLASSICO COFFEE K-CUP
Take your love for Arturo Fuente cigars to the next level and pair it with a cup of carefully selected Arturo Fuente Cubano Classico coffee, brewed in just minutes.
I'm sure the Page will have them available with camping gear.
Digital camo pattern brewers?

K-cups is everywhere!

ARTURO FUENTE CUBANO CLASSICO COFFEE K-CUP
Take your love for Arturo Fuente cigars to the next level and pair it with a cup of carefully selected Arturo Fuente Cubano Classico coffee, brewed in just minutes.
I'm sure the Page will have them available with camping gear.
Digital camo pattern brewers?
with water filtration systems and camo mugs shaped like fat cigar nubs.

K-cups is everywhere!

ARTURO FUENTE CUBANO CLASSICO COFFEE K-CUP
Take your love for Arturo Fuente cigars to the next level and pair it with a cup of carefully selected Arturo Fuente Cubano Classico coffee, brewed in just minutes.
I'm sure the Page will have them available with camping gear.
Digital camo pattern brewers?
with water filtration systems and camo mugs shaped like fat cigar nubs.
Cigar look alike Yeti mugs?

Cold as hell here!wiyth a brisk north wind.
Bet it's colder here in Ekalaka. ;-)

K-cups is everywhere!

ARTURO FUENTE CUBANO CLASSICO COFFEE K-CUP
Take your love for Arturo Fuente cigars to the next level and pair it with a cup of carefully selected Arturo Fuente Cubano Classico coffee, brewed in just minutes.
I'm sure the Page will have them available with camping gear.
Digital camo pattern brewers?
with water filtration systems and camo mugs shaped like fat cigar nubs.
Cigar look alike Yeti mugs?
Excuse me, a Yeti tumbler.  30 oz seegar tumbler.

Cold as hell here!wiyth a brisk north wind.
Bet it's colder here in Ekalaka. ;-)
What did you expect that close to Soudacoda.  Watch out for those rabbit chokers.

Our 7/8th grader's won the superbowl! The temperature dropped and it started raining sideways the minute the game started but they got 'er done anyway. 14-6.

On a side note, it's hailing here now and 40°. Glad I at least got the yard work completed today.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]