Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

I wonder if they're putting up smaller batches is this jam, things are moving quicker than usual
What an intelligent thing to say. Well done, sir.
You should not be surprised, Fish is well known for his deep, creative, original thoughts.
Ah, deep thoughts from the Fish bowl....
Deep dish Fish.

Turkey chili lull.

I wonder if they're putting up smaller batches is this jam, things are moving quicker than usual
What an intelligent thing to say. Well done, sir.
You should not be surprised, Fish is well known for his deep, creative, original thoughts.
Ah, deep thoughts from the Fish bowl....
Deep dish Fish.
And in rides the master PW to save the day!  Afternoon, Mikey.

I used my $10 CI Gift Code yesterday to get 20 Room 101 SA 213's for $35 shipped.

Today's CI codes are a suck-ass Famous class scam.
Helluva deal on the Rm 101's.

Had a Dean Day today, sheesh!  Did not sleep worth a crap last night then woke up late with chit to do.  Finished the boss's project yesterday.  Was at Lowes at 7:30 this morning.

2 carpet companies came today to show their goods, some yard duties, 2 hours of engineering work for my son that included an hour teleconference (that gave me a Fuk'n headache having to think so much), lunch at the yacht club, grocery store and liquor stores.

Got my 6 pak of 2016  Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais nouveau

Now on the patio with a CLE Cuarenta waiting on it to start snowing, chit it got cold!
If I've learned anything in the recent weeks it's that not going to "work" is tough.

I wonder if they're putting up smaller batches is this jam, things are moving quicker than usual
What an intelligent thing to say. Well done, sir.
You should not be surprised, Fish is well known for his deep, creative, original thoughts.
Ah, deep thoughts from the Fish bowl....
Deep dish Fish.
And in rides the master PW to save the day!  Afternoon, Mikey.
TresFrijoles!

I wonder if they're putting up smaller batches is this jam, things are moving quicker than usual
What an intelligent thing to say. Well done, sir.
You should not be surprised, Fish is well known for his deep, creative, original thoughts.
Ah, deep thoughts from the Fish bowl....
Deep dish Fish.
And in rides the master PW to save the day!  Afternoon, Mikey.
With 5700 posts, I don't think so.  Sorry but CB is an over the hill has been PW.

Had a Dean Day today, sheesh!  Did not sleep worth a crap last night then woke up late with chit to do.  Finished the boss's project yesterday.  Was at Lowes at 7:30 this morning.

2 carpet companies came today to show their goods, some yard duties, 2 hours of engineering work for my son that included an hour teleconference (that gave me a Fuk'n headache having to think so much), lunch at the yacht club, grocery store and liquor stores.

Got my 6 pak of 2016  Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais nouveau

Now on the patio with a CLE Cuarenta waiting on it to start snowing, chit it got cold!
If I've learned anything in the recent weeks it's that not going to "work" is tough.
Damn right!  My FIL told me one time before we were even married that after a weeks vacation he had to go back to work to get some rest.

I wonder if they're putting up smaller batches is this jam, things are moving quicker than usual
What an intelligent thing to say. Well done, sir.
You should not be surprised, Fish is well known for his deep, creative, original thoughts.
Ah, deep thoughts from the Fish bowl....
Deep dish Fish.
And in rides the master PW to save the day!  Afternoon, Mikey.
With 5700 posts, I don't think so.  Sorry but CB is an over the hill has been PW.
You're only counting Tony's incarnation of the banter.  Banterland existed long before this place, grasshopper.

I wonder if they're putting up smaller batches is this jam, things are moving quicker than usual
What an intelligent thing to say. Well done, sir.
You should not be surprised, Fish is well known for his deep, creative, original thoughts.
Ah, deep thoughts from the Fish bowl....
Deep dish Fish.
And in rides the master PW to save the day!  Afternoon, Mikey.
With 5700 posts, I don't think so.  Sorry but CB is an over the hill has been PW.
You're only counting Tony's incarnation of the banter.  Banterland existed long before this place, grasshopper.

Go look at my join date over there punk.   And those no longer count for shit!  Like I said, over the hill.
On the other hand based on Fred's definition of a PW  which was confirmed by CB he is the head PW.

I wonder if they're putting up smaller batches is this jam, things are moving quicker than usual
What an intelligent thing to say. Well done, sir.
You should not be surprised, Fish is well known for his deep, creative, original thoughts.
Ah, deep thoughts from the Fish bowl....
Deep dish Fish.
And in rides the master PW to save the day!  Afternoon, Mikey.
With 5700 posts, I don't think so.  Sorry but CB is an over the hill has been PW.
You're only counting Tony's incarnation of the banter.  Banterland existed long before this place, grasshopper.
You took the words out of my mouth. Cb will ALWAYS be the original gangsta.

I wonder if they're putting up smaller batches is this jam, things are moving quicker than usual
What an intelligent thing to say. Well done, sir.
You should not be surprised, Fish is well known for his deep, creative, original thoughts.
Ah, deep thoughts from the Fish bowl....
Deep dish Fish.
And in rides the master PW to save the day!  Afternoon, Mikey.
With 5700 posts, I don't think so.  Sorry but CB is an over the hill has been PW.
You're only counting Tony's incarnation of the banter.  Banterland existed long before this place, grasshopper.
You took the words out of my mouth. Cb will ALWAYS be the original gangsta.
You Mr Mayor were the one that declared CI posts don't carry over to CigarBanter.com so live with it.

I wonder if they're putting up smaller batches is this jam, things are moving quicker than usual
What an intelligent thing to say. Well done, sir.
You should not be surprised, Fish is well known for his deep, creative, original thoughts.
Ah, deep thoughts from the Fish bowl....
Deep dish Fish.
And in rides the master PW to save the day!  Afternoon, Mikey.
With 5700 posts, I don't think so.  Sorry but CB is an over the hill has been PW.
Tru dat.  Slowed down in my old age.

I wonder if they're putting up smaller batches is this jam, things are moving quicker than usual
What an intelligent thing to say. Well done, sir.
You should not be surprised, Fish is well known for his deep, creative, original thoughts.
Ah, deep thoughts from the Fish bowl....
Deep dish Fish.
And in rides the master PW to save the day!  Afternoon, Mikey.
With 5700 posts, I don't think so.  Sorry but CB is an over the hill has been PW.
Tru dat.  Slowed down in my old age.
PW Emeritus.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13