BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

However, these showed up:

Room 101 Serie HN '305'
10 CIGARS   SP-RM85050-10   In Stock   $24.99   1   $24.99

Add this and see what you get. Mine didn't do anything for the jam item as far as 15%, but everything else after was...

Were the HN's in your "save for later" as not available previously?
No, they were in the "You may also like these" area below my checkout screen. Great deal though

Ohh... I see them now. Sweet!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I get this:

Promo code applied: BLACK  Remove

ATTENTION: Add qualifying Samplers not found on this list for an extra 10% off.
ATTENTION: Add qualifying Humidors not found on this list for an extra 20% off.
ATTENTION: Add qualifying Lighters, Cutters, and Ashtrays not found on this list for an extra 25% off.
ATTENTION: Add qualifying Humidification not found on this list for an extra 30% off.
I had that too, and then it gave me a foolish amount of discounts anyways.

Yeah, you need to buy a lottery ticket on your way home. You are on FIRE!

However, these showed up:

Room 101 Serie HN '305'
10 CIGARS   SP-RM85050-10   In Stock   $24.99   1   $24.99

Add this and see what you get. Mine didn't do anything for the jam item as far as 15%, but everything else after was...

Were the HN's in your "save for later" as not available previously?
No, they were in the "You may also like these" area below my checkout screen. Great deal though

Ohh... I see them now. Sweet!
Room 101 typically immune to discounts though but still great pricing

I get this:

Promo code applied: BLACK  Remove

ATTENTION: Add qualifying Samplers not found on this list for an extra 10% off.
ATTENTION: Add qualifying Humidors not found on this list for an extra 20% off.
ATTENTION: Add qualifying Lighters, Cutters, and Ashtrays not found on this list for an extra 25% off.
ATTENTION: Add qualifying Humidification not found on this list for an extra 30% off.
I had that too, and then it gave me a foolish amount of discounts anyways.

Yeah, you need to buy a lottery ticket on your way home. You are on FIRE!
Think I can get 15% off on it?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

However, these showed up:

Room 101 Serie HN '305'
10 CIGARS   SP-RM85050-10   In Stock   $24.99   1   $24.99

Add this and see what you get. Mine didn't do anything for the jam item as far as 15%, but everything else after was...

Were the HN's in your "save for later" as not available previously?
No, they were in the "You may also like these" area below my checkout screen. Great deal though

Ohh... I see them now. Sweet!
Room 101 typically immune to discounts though but still great pricing

Yup... Hit and miss for that. The San Andres and the MCII's got the discount, but the HN's didn't. Commies.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

I get this:

Promo code applied: BLACK  Remove

ATTENTION: Add qualifying Samplers not found on this list for an extra 10% off.
ATTENTION: Add qualifying Humidors not found on this list for an extra 20% off.
ATTENTION: Add qualifying Lighters, Cutters, and Ashtrays not found on this list for an extra 25% off.
ATTENTION: Add qualifying Humidification not found on this list for an extra 30% off.
I had that too, and then it gave me a foolish amount of discounts anyways.

Yeah, you need to buy a lottery ticket on your way home. You are on FIRE!
Think I can get 15% off on it?

Show them your CI receipt and they will probably give you one for free. HAhaha

May as well ask the warden for a few things she can take care of for you tonight, while your at it.  ;)

However, these showed up:

Room 101 Serie HN '305'
10 CIGARS   SP-RM85050-10   In Stock   $24.99   1   $24.99

Add this and see what you get. Mine didn't do anything for the jam item as far as 15%, but everything else after was...

Were the HN's in your "save for later" as not available previously?
No, they were in the "You may also like these" area below my checkout screen. Great deal though

Ohh... I see them now. Sweet!
Room 101 typically immune to discounts though but still great pricing

Yup... Hit and miss for that. The San Andres and the MCII's got the discount, but the HN's didn't. Commies.
Still a great price if I can find a jam item and use the $10

I get this:

Promo code applied: BLACK  Remove

ATTENTION: Add qualifying Samplers not found on this list for an extra 10% off.
ATTENTION: Add qualifying Humidors not found on this list for an extra 20% off.
ATTENTION: Add qualifying Lighters, Cutters, and Ashtrays not found on this list for an extra 25% off.
ATTENTION: Add qualifying Humidification not found on this list for an extra 30% off.
I had that too, and then it gave me a foolish amount of discounts anyways.

Yeah, you need to buy a lottery ticket on your way home. You are on FIRE!
Think I can get 15% off on it?

Show them your CI receipt and they will probably give you one for free. HAhaha

May as well ask the warden for a few things she can take care of for you tonight, while your at it.  ;)
CNS

I get this:

Promo code applied: BLACK  Remove

ATTENTION: Add qualifying Samplers not found on this list for an extra 10% off.
ATTENTION: Add qualifying Humidors not found on this list for an extra 20% off.
ATTENTION: Add qualifying Lighters, Cutters, and Ashtrays not found on this list for an extra 25% off.
ATTENTION: Add qualifying Humidification not found on this list for an extra 30% off.
I had that too, and then it gave me a foolish amount of discounts anyways.

Yeah, you need to buy a lottery ticket on your way home. You are on FIRE!
Think I can get 15% off on it?

Show them your CI receipt and they will probably give you one for free. HAhaha

May as well ask the warden for a few things she can take care of for you tonight, while your at it.  ;)
She'll be working tonight, that's good enough for me. :D

I get this:

Promo code applied: BLACK  Remove

ATTENTION: Add qualifying Samplers not found on this list for an extra 10% off.
ATTENTION: Add qualifying Humidors not found on this list for an extra 20% off.
ATTENTION: Add qualifying Lighters, Cutters, and Ashtrays not found on this list for an extra 25% off.
ATTENTION: Add qualifying Humidification not found on this list for an extra 30% off.
I had that too, and then it gave me a foolish amount of discounts anyways.

Yeah, you need to buy a lottery ticket on your way home. You are on FIRE!
Think I can get 15% off on it?

Show them your CI receipt and they will probably give you one for free. HAhaha

May as well ask the warden for a few things she can take care of for you tonight, while your at it.  ;)
She'll be working tonight, that's good enough for me. :D
LOL, that works

I wonder if they're putting up smaller batches is this jam, things are moving quicker than usual

I wonder if they're putting up smaller batches is this jam, things are moving quicker than usual
What an intelligent thing to say. Well done, sir.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

...and now these Monte's will be up for 2 hours.

I wonder if they're putting up smaller batches is this jam, things are moving quicker than usual
What an intelligent thing to say. Well done, sir.
You mockin' me, boy?!

I wonder if they're putting up smaller batches is this jam, things are moving quicker than usual
What an intelligent thing to say. Well done, sir.
You should not be surprised, Fish is well known for his deep, creative, original thoughts.