Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

I see CheapoBean missed out on his LDs for the sake of a few bucks, $46 close for the box is pretty darned good
He comes by his nickname honestly.
That's a killer price, honestly
Congrats to them.  Besides, we know how it works, only two lots available, I put in my next minimum bid of $49, one or both of the other bids jumps to $52 (they're not CCB bidders), and so on, and I'm out anyway.
No need to get defensive about it.... :-\
Boxes closed at $46, +$7 shipping is $53 delivered...c'mon! Next time I'll just buy them myself
Dude, that is true, but I had to bid $49 to stay in it.  Only two lots.  C'mon!
You needed to be in there at $46, not set an unrealistic $40 limit. I thought you were in the market for a good buy, C'mon!

I see CheapoBean missed out on his LDs for the sake of a few bucks, $46 close for the box is pretty darned good
He comes by his nickname honestly.
That's a killer price, honestly
Congrats to them.  Besides, we know how it works, only two lots available, I put in my next minimum bid of $49, one or both of the other bids jumps to $52 (they're not CCB bidders), and so on, and I'm out anyway.
No need to get defensive about it.... :-
Those fk'ers, I had no chance, it's rigged, I tell you!!!
I feel your pain, Mark. You did the right thing. It's all about patience.

I see CheapoBean missed out on his LDs for the sake of a few bucks, $46 close for the box is pretty darned good
He comes by his nickname honestly.
That's a killer price, honestly
Congrats to them.  Besides, we know how it works, only two lots available, I put in my next minimum bid of $49, one or both of the other bids jumps to $52 (they're not CCB bidders), and so on, and I'm out anyway.
No need to get defensive about it.... :-\
Boxes closed at $46, +$7 shipping is $53 delivered...c'mon! Next time I'll just buy them myself
Dude, that is true, but I had to bid $49 to stay in it.  Only two lots.  C'mon!
You needed to be in there at $46, not set an unrealistic $40 limit. I thought you were in the market for a good buy, C'mon!
Riding his ass so hard I hope you're buying him dinner later!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'morning, Earlybirds... TGIF!

Now, let's get something to spend our free money on... I see we're all on the same page with that.

I see CheapoBean missed out on his LDs for the sake of a few bucks, $46 close for the box is pretty darned good
He comes by his nickname honestly.
That's a killer price, honestly
Congrats to them.  Besides, we know how it works, only two lots available, I put in my next minimum bid of $49, one or both of the other bids jumps to $52 (they're not CCB bidders), and so on, and I'm out anyway.
No need to get defensive about it.... :-\
Boxes closed at $46, +$7 shipping is $53 delivered...c'mon! Next time I'll just buy them myself
Dude, that is true, but I had to bid $49 to stay in it.  Only two lots.  C'mon!
You needed to be in there at $46, not set an unrealistic $40 limit. I thought you were in the market for a good buy, C'mon!
Which would have won me a box.  You are so smart, thank you!

I see CheapoBean missed out on his LDs for the sake of a few bucks, $46 close for the box is pretty darned good
He comes by his nickname honestly.
That's a killer price, honestly
Congrats to them.  Besides, we know how it works, only two lots available, I put in my next minimum bid of $49, one or both of the other bids jumps to $52 (they're not CCB bidders), and so on, and I'm out anyway.
No need to get defensive about it.... :-\
Those fk'ers, I had no chance, it's rigged, I tell you!!!
....at least until you win.

Morning SmokySteve.

G'morning, Earlybirds... TGIF!

Now, let's get something to spend our free money on... I see we're all on the same page with that.
Morning Steve.  I'm in negotiations with the sis on that you-decide-the-deal email offer.  Doubt I'll get my price on that, either.  Probably should put Fish on it.

Temps in the upper 60s today and tomorrow....feelin' like Texas!

G'morning, Earlybirds... TGIF!

Now, let's get something to spend our free money on... I see we're all on the same page with that.
Yep, we're all hopeful for a great deal that'll probably not come. Morning, Steve.

G'morning, Earlybirds... TGIF!

Now, let's get something to spend our free money on... I see we're all on the same page with that.
Morning Steve.  I'm in negotiations with the sis on that you-decide-the-deal email offer.  Doubt I'll get my price on that, either.  Probably should put Fish on it.
That and MMAO are usually more stingy than Jams....given up on them long ago.

I see CheapoBean missed out on his LDs for the sake of a few bucks, $46 close for the box is pretty darned good
He comes by his nickname honestly.
That's a killer price, honestly
Congrats to them.  Besides, we know how it works, only two lots available, I put in my next minimum bid of $49, one or both of the other bids jumps to $52 (they're not CCB bidders), and so on, and I'm out anyway.
No need to get defensive about it.... :-
Boxes closed at $46, +$7 shipping is $53 delivered...c'mon! Next time I'll just buy them myself
Dude, that is true, but I had to bid $49 to stay in it.  Only two lots.  C'mon!
You needed to be in there at $46, not set an unrealistic $40 limit. I thought you were in the market for a good buy, C'mon!
Riding his ass so hard I hope you're buying him dinner later!

Fish is the kind of guy that tells 'em, "Don't worry, I'll only put the tip in. I won't get you pregnant!" Never to be heard from again.

[...]
Thankfully he's behind me and I don't have to look at his "Oh" face.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning SmokySteve.

It's still smokey, no doubt. With wild fires still burning in N.Georgia, and the wind shifting little in the past week or so, smoke is streaming south pretty consistently. Level 2 drought conditions issued for most of the state yesterday. Guess I get out of washing the car... so, I got that going for me. Which is nice.

Morning SmokySteve.

It's still smokey, no doubt. With wild fires still burning in N.Georgia, and the wind shifting little in the past week or so, smoke is streaming south pretty consistently. Level 2 drought conditions issued for most of the state yesterday. Guess I get out of washing the car... so, I got that going for me. Which is nice.
You're like the east coast California. Perhaps with a few less whackadoodles.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13