Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

I wonder if they're putting up smaller batches is this jam, things are moving quicker than usual
What an intelligent thing to say. Well done, sir.
You should not be surprised, Fish is well known for his deep, creative, original thoughts.
Ah, deep thoughts from the Fish bowl....
Deep dish Fish.
And in rides the master PW to save the day!  Afternoon, Mikey.
With 5700 posts, I don't think so.  Sorry but CB is an over the hill has been PW.
Tru dat.  Slowed down in my old age.
PW Emeritus.
That's Dr. PW Emeritus…

I wonder if they're putting up smaller batches is this jam, things are moving quicker than usual
What an intelligent thing to say. Well done, sir.
You should not be surprised, Fish is well known for his deep, creative, original thoughts.
Ah, deep thoughts from the Fish bowl....
Deep dish Fish.
And in rides the master PW to save the day!  Afternoon, Mikey.
With 5700 posts, I don't think so.  Sorry but CB is an over the hill has been PW.
Tru dat.  Slowed down in my old age.
PW Emeritus.
That's Dr. PW Emeritus…
PhD in Postwhorlosophy.

I wonder if they're putting up smaller batches is this jam, things are moving quicker than usual
What an intelligent thing to say. Well done, sir.
You should not be surprised, Fish is well known for his deep, creative, original thoughts.
Ah, deep thoughts from the Fish bowl....
Deep dish Fish.
And in rides the master PW to save the day!  Afternoon, Mikey.
With 5700 posts, I don't think so.  Sorry but CB is an over the hill has been PW.
Tru dat.  Slowed down in my old age.
PW Emeritus.
That's Dr. PW Emeritus…
PhD in Postwhorlosophy.
Doctor of Philosophy in Leafology

I wonder if they're putting up smaller batches is this jam, things are moving quicker than usual
What an intelligent thing to say. Well done, sir.
You should not be surprised, Fish is well known for his deep, creative, original thoughts.
Ah, deep thoughts from the Fish bowl....
Deep dish Fish.
And in rides the master PW to save the day!  Afternoon, Mikey.
With 5700 posts, I don't think so.  Sorry but CB is an over the hill has been PW.
Tru dat.  Slowed down in my old age.
PW Emeritus.
That's Dr. PW Emeritus…
PhD in Postwhorlosophy.
Doctor of Philosophy in Leafology
Or is that more like BS in Leafology?  Or just plain BS?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]