Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Reading discussions on Puff.com, while standard payments are listed, it seems the only one that works is to send a Western Union payment to a China address.  What could go wrong?
Seems legit.
I PM'd Tex but he told me to GFM due to the high shipping costs and not arriving in Texas quick enough
Did you tell him about the AKA cigars?  Free Shipping!
He's probably seen them at a lower sale price.
Whats your top price for the box of LD's?
Put in a max bid of $40, which is where it's at now.  Only 2 boxes on the block, so rather unlikely to get them at that price.
I would think cheapy cheapo price would go up to $45...

Afternoon, Tex.

Seems like Houston middle schools are a bit more advanced than ours....

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Alexandria-Vera-teacher-impregnated-by-10618200.php

Seems like Houston middle schools are a bit more advanced than ours....

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Alexandria-Vera-teacher-impregnated-by-10618200.php
I don't know about advanced but she got some big ole knockers

Seems like Houston middle schools are a bit more advanced than ours....

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Alexandria-Vera-teacher-impregnated-by-10618200.php
I don't know about advanced but she got some big ole knockers
I wouldn't say ole....

Seems like Houston middle schools are a bit more advanced than ours....

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Alexandria-Vera-teacher-impregnated-by-10618200.php
I don't know about advanced but she got some big ole knockers
I wouldn't say ole....
They gonna be ole when she gets out of jail

Reading discussions on Puff.com, while standard payments are listed, it seems the only one that works is to send a Western Union payment to a China address.  What could go wrong?
Seems legit.
I PM'd Tex but he told me to GFM due to the high shipping costs and not arriving in Texas quick enough
Did you tell him about the AKA cigars?  Free Shipping!
He's probably seen them at a lower sale price.
Whats your top price for the box of LD's?
Put in a max bid of $40, which is where it's at now.  Only 2 boxes on the block, so rather unlikely to get them at that price.
I would think cheapy cheapo price would go up to $45...
You are probably correct, the best I've ever done is $30/10, FS.  But the cheapy cheapo credo requires that I get it cheaper, so when factoring in the shipping, my hands are tied!

Seems like Houston middle schools are a bit more advanced than ours....

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Alexandria-Vera-teacher-impregnated-by-10618200.php
Oh my, to be 13 yrs old again!
To knock up your teacher at 13 would be a pretty big notch in the old gun stock, and what a story to tell the grandkids when you are old.

81 and sunny with a nice breeze, hope everyone is enjoying working. Except Tony of course.
You're mean.

Seems like Houston middle schools are a bit more advanced than ours....

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Alexandria-Vera-teacher-impregnated-by-10618200.php
Oh my, to be 13 yrs old again!
To knock up your teacher at 13 would be a pretty big notch in the old gun stock, and what a story to tell the grandkids when you are old.
Until her lawyer calls when you're 18 and you end up paying child support for the next 20 years of your life.

Seems like Houston middle schools are a bit more advanced than ours....

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Alexandria-Vera-teacher-impregnated-by-10618200.php
Oh my, to be 13 yrs old again!
To knock up your teacher at 13 would be a pretty big notch in the old gun stock, and what a story to tell the grandkids when you are old.
Until her lawyer calls when you're 18 and you end up paying child support for the next 20 years of your life.
Indeed!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]