Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Heading to soccer game now. See yuz.

golf was a lot of fun, wasn't pretty though. hit 15 over, so there's that. weather was nice, 75° which brought out all the fair weather golfers.
OOO toro and coffee after a bucket of KFC extra crispy.

golf was a lot of fun, wasn't pretty though. hit 15 over, so there's that. weather was nice, 75° which brought out all the fair weather golfers.
OOO toro and coffee after a bucket of KFC extra crispy.
Evening Dean, that extra crispy KFC is good stuff.

golf was a lot of fun, wasn't pretty though. hit 15 over, so there's that. weather was nice, 75° which brought out all the fair weather golfers.
OOO toro and coffee after a bucket of KFC extra crispy.
Mmmm, fried chicken. Maybe after the game. Thanks for the idea, Deano.

golf was a lot of fun, wasn't pretty though. hit 15 over, so there's that. weather was nice, 75° which brought out all the fair weather golfers.
OOO toro and coffee after a bucket of KFC extra crispy.
Evening Dean, that extra crispy KFC is good stuff.
lady's daughter got a job there closing. what the help doesn't take home they throw away, so I have a lot of leftover cooked chicken in the freezer.

golf was a lot of fun, wasn't pretty though. hit 15 over, so there's that. weather was nice, 75° which brought out all the fair weather golfers.
OOO toro and coffee after a bucket of KFC extra crispy.
Evening Dean, that extra crispy KFC is good stuff.
lady's daughter got a job there closing. what the help doesn't take home they throw away, so I have a lot of leftover cooked chicken in the freezer.
Nice Deal

golf was a lot of fun, wasn't pretty though. hit 15 over, so there's that. weather was nice, 75° which brought out all the fair weather golfers.
OOO toro and coffee after a bucket of KFC extra crispy.
Mmmm, fried chicken. Maybe after the game. Thanks for the idea, Deano.
any time my friend.

golf was a lot of fun, wasn't pretty though. hit 15 over, so there's that. weather was nice, 75° which brought out all the fair weather golfers.
OOO toro and coffee after a bucket of KFC extra crispy.
Mmmm, fried chicken. Maybe after the game. Thanks for the idea, Deano.
Y'all winning Mayor?

golf was a lot of fun, wasn't pretty though. hit 15 over, so there's that. weather was nice, 75° which brought out all the fair weather golfers.
OOO toro and coffee after a bucket of KFC extra crispy.
Mmmm, fried chicken. Maybe after the game. Thanks for the idea, Deano.
any time my friend.
Enablin Dean

golf was a lot of fun, wasn't pretty though. hit 15 over, so there's that. weather was nice, 75° which brought out all the fair weather golfers.
OOO toro and coffee after a bucket of KFC extra crispy.
Evening Dean, that extra crispy KFC is good stuff.
lady's daughter got a job there closing. what the help doesn't take home they throw away, so I have a lot of leftover cooked chicken in the freezer.
Nice Deal
mashed potatoes and biscuits too which I passed on.

golf was a lot of fun, wasn't pretty though. hit 15 over, so there's that. weather was nice, 75° which brought out all the fair weather golfers.
OOO toro and coffee after a bucket of KFC extra crispy.
Evening Dean, that extra crispy KFC is good stuff.
lady's daughter got a job there closing. what the help doesn't take home they throw away, so I have a lot of leftover cooked chicken in the freezer.
Nice Deal
mashed potatoes and biscuits too which I passed on.
I could never pass on those options.

golf was a lot of fun, wasn't pretty though. hit 15 over, so there's that. weather was nice, 75° which brought out all the fair weather golfers.
OOO toro and coffee after a bucket of KFC extra crispy.
Evening Dean, that extra crispy KFC is good stuff.
lady's daughter got a job there closing. what the help doesn't take home they throw away, so I have a lot of leftover cooked chicken in the freezer.
Nice Deal
mashed potatoes and biscuits too which I passed on.
I could never pass on those options.
they don't freeze well.

golf was a lot of fun, wasn't pretty though. hit 15 over, so there's that. weather was nice, 75° which brought out all the fair weather golfers.
OOO toro and coffee after a bucket of KFC extra crispy.
Evening Dean, that extra crispy KFC is good stuff.
lady's daughter got a job there closing. what the help doesn't take home they throw away, so I have a lot of leftover cooked chicken in the freezer.
Nice Deal
mashed potatoes and biscuits too which I passed on.
I could never pass on those options.
they don't freeze well.
True

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9