Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Super Moon this morning, the moon is closest to the earth since 1948 and next time it is this close will be 2034..  Clear and bright here, will be a near repeat tonight.
Clouding up for us, but it was clear last night to see it, impressive.
And this morning, pretty awesome
Welcome back to unfortunate reality Biebs.

Super Moon this morning, the moon is closest to the earth since 1948 and next time it is this close will be 2034..  Clear and bright here, will be a near repeat tonight.
Clouding up for us, but it was clear last night to see it, impressive.
And this morning, pretty awesome
Welcome back to unfortunate reality Biebs.
Thanks...85 degrees and sunny for 8 straight days in FL, 30 degrees when I left for work this morning

Good morning boys, back to the grind...for a week and a half anyway before the Holidays get going
I was almost in Naples last week. My friend's dad has a place down there and they invited us to stay. I often go to Florida that week because the kids don't miss much school, the weather is perfect and if we visit the mouse, the lines are bearable.

Good morning boys, back to the grind...for a week and a half anyway before the Holidays get going
I was almost in Naples last week. My friend's dad has a place down there and they invited us to stay. I often go to Florida that week because the kids don't miss much school, the weather is perfect and if we visit the mouse, the lines are bearable.
The weather was as good a week as we've ever had, Everglades air boat trip was also a highlight

Good morning boys, back to the grind...for a week and a half anyway before the Holidays get going
I was almost in Naples last week. My friend's dad has a place down there and they invited us to stay. I often go to Florida that week because the kids don't miss much school, the weather is perfect and if we visit the mouse, the lines are bearable.
The weather was as good a week as we've ever had, Everglades air boat trip was also a highlight
Never done that but I'm intrigued. Safe for little kids? Loud enough so I can't hear my wife?

Last soccer game on Wednesday (as long as they lose), and last football game on Saturday. I'm sure everyone's schedules are starting to free up and we need to begin looking at possible herf dates.

Good morning boys, back to the grind...for a week and a half anyway before the Holidays get going
They're already talking about that stupid elf making a return appearance. God help me.

Super Moon this morning, the moon is closest to the earth since 1948 and next time it is this close will be 2034..  Clear and bright here, will be a near repeat tonight.
It looked beautiful.  Can't help but think of Neil Armstrong, God rest his soul.

Super Moon this morning, the moon is closest to the earth since 1948 and next time it is this close will be 2034..  Clear and bright here, will be a near repeat tonight.
Clouding up for us, but it was clear last night to see it, impressive.
And this morning, pretty awesome
Welcome back to unfortunate reality Biebs.
Thanks...85 degrees and sunny for 8 straight days in FL, 30 degrees when I left for work this morning
Nothing will say FU, your vacation is over like walking out to that.

Good morning boys, back to the grind...for a week and a half anyway before the Holidays get going
They're already talking about that stupid elf making a return appearance. God help me.
You have nobody to blame but yourself.

Good morning boys, back to the grind...for a week and a half anyway before the Holidays get going
I was almost in Naples last week. My friend's dad has a place down there and they invited us to stay. I often go to Florida that week because the kids don't miss much school, the weather is perfect and if we visit the mouse, the lines are bearable.
The weather was as good a week as we've ever had, Everglades air boat trip was also a highlight
Never done that but I'm intrigued. Safe for little kids? Loud enough so I can't hear my wife?
Yes to all, they provide hearing protection, can't take it home though  ;D

Last soccer game on Wednesday (as long as they lose), and last football game on Saturday. I'm sure everyone's schedules are starting to free up and we need to begin looking at possible herf dates.
Sounds good, need to plan one soon

Good morning boys, back to the grind...for a week and a half anyway before the Holidays get going
They're already talking about that stupid elf making a return appearance. God help me.
+1 on the Asshole Elf. I'm wondering how much longer I need to keep that shit up

Good morning boys, back to the grind...for a week and a half anyway before the Holidays get going
They're already talking about that stupid elf making a return appearance. God help me.
You have nobody to blame but yourself.
You do have a week and a half to start thinking up your daily locations.  I'm sure there's all sorts of suggestions on line as well.  You didn't seem to like my suggestions last year.

Good morning boys, back to the grind...for a week and a half anyway before the Holidays get going
They're already talking about that stupid elf making a return appearance. God help me.
You have nobody to blame but yourself.
My wife?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12