CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

Author Topic: 11/14/2016  (Read 11934 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 11/14/2016
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2016, 06:52:52 AM »

Super Moon this morning, the moon is closest to the earth since 1948 and next time it is this close will be 2034..  Clear and bright here, will be a near repeat tonight.
Clouding up for us, but it was clear last night to see it, impressive.
And this morning, pretty awesome
Welcome back to unfortunate reality Biebs.

sfish

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2016, 06:56:45 AM »

Super Moon this morning, the moon is closest to the earth since 1948 and next time it is this close will be 2034..  Clear and bright here, will be a near repeat tonight.
Thanks...85 degrees and sunny for 8 straight days in FL, 30 degrees when I left for work this morning

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2016, 06:59:15 AM »

Good morning boys, back to the grind...for a week and a half anyway before the Holidays get going
I was almost in Naples last week. My friend's dad has a place down there and they invited us to stay. I often go to Florida that week because the kids don't miss much school, the weather is perfect and if we visit the mouse, the lines are bearable.

sfish

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2016, 07:08:15 AM »

Good morning boys, back to the grind...for a week and a half anyway before the Holidays get going
I was almost in Naples last week. My friend's dad has a place down there and they invited us to stay. I often go to Florida that week because the kids don't miss much school, the weather is perfect and if we visit the mouse, the lines are bearable.
The weather was as good a week as we've ever had, Everglades air boat trip was also a highlight

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2016, 07:15:10 AM »

The weather was as good a week as we've ever had, Everglades air boat trip was also a highlight
Never done that but I'm intrigued. Safe for little kids? Loud enough so I can't hear my wife?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2016, 07:18:32 AM »

Last soccer game on Wednesday (as long as they lose), and last football game on Saturday. I'm sure everyone's schedules are starting to free up and we need to begin looking at possible herf dates.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2016, 07:21:19 AM »

They're already talking about that stupid elf making a return appearance. God help me.

Threebean

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2016, 07:29:11 AM »

It looked beautiful.  Can't help but think of Neil Armstrong, God rest his soul.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2016, 07:31:12 AM »

Thanks...85 degrees and sunny for 8 straight days in FL, 30 degrees when I left for work this morning
Nothing will say FU, your vacation is over like walking out to that.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2016, 07:31:55 AM »

They're already talking about that stupid elf making a return appearance. God help me.
You have nobody to blame but yourself.

sfish

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2016, 07:32:14 AM »

Never done that but I'm intrigued. Safe for little kids? Loud enough so I can't hear my wife?
Yes to all, they provide hearing protection, can't take it home though  ;D

sfish

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2016, 07:33:06 AM »

Last soccer game on Wednesday (as long as they lose), and last football game on Saturday. I'm sure everyone's schedules are starting to free up and we need to begin looking at possible herf dates.
Sounds good, need to plan one soon

sfish

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2016, 07:34:00 AM »

+1 on the Asshole Elf. I'm wondering how much longer I need to keep that shit up

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2016, 07:34:03 AM »

You do have a week and a half to start thinking up your daily locations.  I'm sure there's all sorts of suggestions on line as well.  You didn't seem to like my suggestions last year.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2016, 07:34:43 AM »

My wife?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12