Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Last soccer game on Wednesday (as long as they lose), and last football game on Saturday. I'm sure everyone's schedules are starting to free up and we need to begin looking at possible herf dates.
Sounds good, need to plan one soon
Thursdays still the best night of the week for you Fish?  I believe Tony's calendar is a bit more flexible.  My travelling is done for the year, so I'm open as well.

Good morning boys, back to the grind...for a week and a half anyway before the Holidays get going
They're already talking about that stupid elf making a return appearance. God help me.
+1 on the Asshole Elf. I'm wondering how much longer I need to keep that shit up
My neighbor across the street told his 8 year old that none of those things (and he listed them all out) really exist and it's daddy that's been buying you all that stuff. The kid is 15 now and he seems almost normal. His mom's still his best friend and he's a bit reclusive but there's no telling why that is.

Morning Returning Fish, MoonBean, Mayor Snowflake and ClemsonButthurtDave.    Happy Monday.

Nurse Dean is running late this morning, perhaps he is howling at the moon.

Ok, I'll check in on yuz later. Gotta get to studying. Only 2 days until the big exam.

Air boat:
Went through mangroves and out into marsh areas. Saw about 6-8 gators and a ton of cool birds and fish

Ok, I'll check in on yuz later. Gotta get to studying. Only 2 days until the big exam.
Later Mayor

Air boat:
Went through mangroves and out into marsh areas. Saw about 6-8 gators and a ton of cool birds and fish
I love riding air boats!

Definitely can't hear the wardens either.

Super Moon this morning, the moon is closest to the earth since 1948 and next time it is this close will be 2034..  Clear and bright here, will be a near repeat tonight.
It looked beautiful.  Can't help but think of Neil Armstrong, God rest his soul.
Good morning, Mark. Didn't see you there.

Ok, now I'm really gone.

Super Moon this morning, the moon is closest to the earth since 1948 and next time it is this close will be 2034..  Clear and bright here, will be a near repeat tonight.
It looked beautiful.  Can't help but think of Neil Armstrong, God rest his soul.
Good morning, Mark. Didn't see you there.

Ok, now I'm really gone.
Probably the diet contest has made Bean near invisible.

Super Moon this morning, the moon is closest to the earth since 1948 and next time it is this close will be 2034..  Clear and bright here, will be a near repeat tonight.
It looked beautiful.  Can't help but think of Neil Armstrong, God rest his soul.
Good morning, Mark. Didn't see you there.

Ok, now I'm really gone.
Probably the diet contest has made Bean near invisible.
Yeah, not quite.  Perhaps when that HK arrives I'll be better motivated.

Super Moon this morning, the moon is closest to the earth since 1948 and next time it is this close will be 2034..  Clear and bright here, will be a near repeat tonight.
It looked beautiful.  Can't help but think of Neil Armstrong, God rest his soul.
Good morning, Mark. Didn't see you there.

Ok, now I'm really gone.
Probably the diet contest has made Bean near invisible.
Yeah, not quite.  Perhaps when that HK arrives I'll be better motivated.
LOL, should help!

Super Moon this morning, the moon is closest to the earth since 1948 and next time it is this close will be 2034..  Clear and bright here, will be a near repeat tonight.
It looked beautiful.  Can't help but think of Neil Armstrong, God rest his soul.
Good morning, Mark. Didn't see you there.

Ok, now I'm really gone.
Probably the diet contest has made Bean near invisible.
Yeah, not quite.  Perhaps when that HK arrives I'll be better motivated.
Morning mark, LD's on the devil for $2Ea, lot of (25) closing tomorrow. May get killed on shipping though, adding $.25 for each

Monday Rack Check Time.

Super Moon this morning, the moon is closest to the earth since 1948 and next time it is this close will be 2034..  Clear and bright here, will be a near repeat tonight.
It looked beautiful.  Can't help but think of Neil Armstrong, God rest his soul.
Good morning, Mark. Didn't see you there.

Ok, now I'm really gone.
Probably the diet contest has made Bean near invisible.
Yeah, not quite.  Perhaps when that HK arrives I'll be better motivated.
Morning mark, LD's on the devil for $2Ea, lot of (25) closing tomorrow. May get killed on shipping though, adding $.25 for each
Sounds like a lot of Devil's involved there, might better shy away from that.

Super Moon this morning, the moon is closest to the earth since 1948 and next time it is this close will be 2034..  Clear and bright here, will be a near repeat tonight.
It looked beautiful.  Can't help but think of Neil Armstrong, God rest his soul.
Good morning, Mark. Didn't see you there.

Ok, now I'm really gone.
Probably the diet contest has made Bean near invisible.
Yeah, not quite.  Perhaps when that HK arrives I'll be better motivated.
Morning mark, LD's on the devil for $2Ea, lot of (25) closing tomorrow. May get killed on shipping though, adding $.25 for each
Sounds like a lot of Devil's involved there, might better shy away from that.
Shipping terms say $3.95 for "first unit", then $0.25 per single after that.  For 20 sticks comes to $8.70, so yeah, looking less attractive.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12