Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: Election Day! - 11/8/2016  (Read 15525 times)

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

Worthwhile selection at the Sis to make up for that a bit.
Stock up pricing on the NRs, if anyone is getting low.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

Morning Daves & Mr. Mayor.  Today is National EitherWayWe'reF'kd Day.
Morning, Mark. You staying up to watch the season finale of America tonight? ;)

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

Morning Daves & Mr. Mayor.  Today is National EitherWayWe'reF'kd Day.
Morning, Mark. You staying up to watch the season finale of America tonight? ;)
Oh hell no, I've had enough of this schitt.  I'll wait until Wed morning to learn our fate.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

I am definitely in the wrong line of work, from the IT department yesterday and again today.

All
Looks like rain and motorcycles don't agree with rain
Gonna stay home today

Sent from iPhone (the Good app)
Glynn

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

I am definitely in the wrong line of work, from the IT department yesterday and again today.

All
Looks like rain and motorcycles don't agree with rain
Gonna stay home today

Sent from iPhone (the Good app)
Glynn
Pretty sure we're all in the wrong line of work, when compared to your IT team.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

I am definitely in the wrong line of work, from the IT department yesterday and again today.

All
Looks like rain and motorcycles don't agree with rain
Gonna stay home today

Sent from iPhone (the Good app)
Glynn
Pretty sure we're all in the wrong line of work, when compared to your IT team.
Not just mine, hell what is IT Guy Tony doing today but watching Kelly Ripka and baking cookies?

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

I am definitely in the wrong line of work, from the IT department yesterday and again today.

All
Looks like rain and motorcycles don't agree with rain
Gonna stay home today

Sent from iPhone (the Good app)
BigPussy
Fixed it for you.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

I am definitely in the wrong line of work, from the IT department yesterday and again today.

All
Looks like rain and motorcycles don't agree with rain
Gonna stay home today

Sent from iPhone (the Good app)
Glynn
Pretty sure we're all in the wrong line of work, when compared to your IT team.
Not just mine, hell what is IT Guy Tony doing today but watching Kelly Ripka and baking cookies?
At least he has an excuse!

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

I am definitely in the wrong line of work, from the IT department yesterday and again today.

All
Looks like rain and motorcycles don't agree with rain
Gonna stay home today

Sent from iPhone (the Good app)
BigPussy
Fixed it for you.
Definitely more accurate, but he lives in RR so what else would I expect?

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

I am definitely in the wrong line of work, from the IT department yesterday and again today.

All
Looks like rain and motorcycles don't agree with rain
Gonna stay home today

Sent from iPhone (the Good app)
Glynn
Pretty sure we're all in the wrong line of work, when compared to your IT team.
Not just mine, hell what is IT Guy Tony doing today but watching Kelly Ripka and baking cookies?
At least he has an excuse!
Raining in Jersey too? ;)

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

I am definitely in the wrong line of work, from the IT department yesterday and again today.

All
Looks like rain and motorcycles don't agree with rain
Gonna stay home today

Sent from iPhone (the Good app)
BigPussy
Fixed it for you.
Definitely more accurate, but he lives in RR so what else would I expect?
He for sure doesn't fit in here.  Sounds more like a Lakeway type.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

Good morning, ladies. Watch out or I'll grab ya by the pussies.

Re: Election Day! - 11/8/2016

Good morning, ladies. Watch out or I'll grab ya by the pussies.

Morning, Tony.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13