CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: 6/1/2014  (Read 41621 times)

Fred Bumpus

Re: 6/1/2014
« Reply #135 on: June 01, 2014, 09:57:34 PM »

And glad there is a "turn off users avatars" check box.  Sheesh!
who's avi is offending you,  3B?

None, but that won't be the case with the warden or folks at the office.
then you better not look at Regency's avi on page 1!

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #136 on: June 01, 2014, 09:58:33 PM »

EA

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Ya' know what this guitar needs? Lessons.
« Reply #137 on: June 01, 2014, 10:02:00 PM »

Howdy BOTL!
Hey Masshole

Hey,

Enjoying the new online digs? What are the house rules? Can we actually refer to other websites by their real names and URL's here or do we have to keep everything on the down low?

EA

cannonfodder

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
« Reply #138 on: June 01, 2014, 10:06:01 PM »

Howdy BOTL!
Hey Masshole

Hey,

Enjoying the new online digs? What are the house rules? Can we actually refer to other websites by their real names and URL's here or do we have to keep everything on the down low?

EA

One way to find out.....
http://www.cigarmonster.com/
http://dailycigardeal.com/
https://www.slipperyrockcigars.com/index.php

see if the cigar gods strike me down

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #139 on: June 01, 2014, 10:09:47 PM »

Howdy BOTL!
Hey Masshole

Hey,

EA

One way to find out.....
http://www.cigarmonster.com/
http://dailycigardeal.com/
https://www.slipperyrockcigars.com/index.php

see if the cigar gods strike me down
Considered deleting the post just to fuck with you. 

cannonfodder

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
« Reply #140 on: June 01, 2014, 10:16:14 PM »

Would not be the first time.....

Not sure where to banter, here or there. At any rate, sparked up a 4-kicks and a couple fingers of Irish whiskey for the evening. Then I get to take more pain pills and sleep in a chair again. This messed up neck is killing me. One ruptured disk, one herniated disk, pinched spinal cord and the nerve bundle that feeds my left arm is so badly pinched my hand is numb and I lost part of its use. This really sucks. Probably will end up having surgery to fix it but that will even take weeks to even get to. Cannot even lie down. Been sleeping in a chair for 4 weeks now.

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #141 on: June 01, 2014, 10:17:07 PM »

Not sure where to banter, here or there. At any rate, sparked up a 4-kicks and a couple fingers of Irish whiskey for the evening. Then I get to take more pain pills and sleep in a chair again. This messed up neck is killing me. One ruptured disk, one herniated disk, pinched spinal cord and the nerve bundle that feeds my left arm is so badly pinched my hand is numb and I lost part of its use. This really sucks. Probably will end up having surgery to fix it but that will even take weeks to even get to. Cannot even lie down. Been sleeping in a chair for 4 weeks now.

I've heard the guillotine works wonders for neck problems.

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #142 on: June 01, 2014, 10:18:15 PM »

Had to turn my avi's off too.  Too many eyes roaming around the house right now.

Threebean

« Reply #143 on: June 01, 2014, 10:19:06 PM »

Howdy BOTL!

Hey EA.  WTF is your real name?  Please don't tell me it's Dave.

cannonfodder

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
« Reply #144 on: June 01, 2014, 10:20:00 PM »

Lets try an attachment....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Regency

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #145 on: June 01, 2014, 10:21:13 PM »

WTF did you do to get that f'd up? Crazy swinging from the chandeliers monkey sex gone wrong?

Threebean

« Reply #146 on: June 01, 2014, 10:21:27 PM »

Had to turn my avi's off too.  Too many eyes roaming around the house right now.

Yeah, well, yours was so far off the reservation to begin with, probably smart move.

cannonfodder

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
« Reply #147 on: June 01, 2014, 10:22:13 PM »

I've heard the guillotine works wonders for neck problems.
So does a Lobotomy

Threebean

« Reply #148 on: June 01, 2014, 10:24:25 PM »

You know, this is an entirely new post whore frontier.  And has CB even discovered this place?  His bazillion posts don't count for schitt here.  Muhhaaahaaa!

cannonfodder

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
« Reply #149 on: June 01, 2014, 10:25:29 PM »

WTF did you do to get that f'd up? Crazy swinging from the chandeliers monkey sex gone wrong?

Attachments work. Attached a slide from my MRI with my crushed spine, fun. No idea. I woke up one morning and my shoulder hurt. Thought I pulled a muscle. A couple weeks later I woke up and could not feel my left arm. Got a couple bone chips in there as well and bone spurs. One doctor thinks I may have broken my neck at some point in life and I did something to aggravate it and pow! Sucks to get old, 44 and falling apart.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13