Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #150 on: June 01, 2014, 10:29:47 PM »

Would not be the first time.....

Not sure where to banter, here or there. At any rate, sparked up a 4-kicks and a couple fingers of Irish whiskey for the evening. Then I get to take more pain pills and sleep in a chair again. This messed up neck is killing me. One ruptured disk, one herniated disk, pinched spinal cord and the nerve bundle that feeds my left arm is so badly pinched my hand is numb and I lost part of its use. This really sucks. Probably will end up having surgery to fix it but that will even take weeks to even get to. Cannot even lie down. Been sleeping in a chair for 4 weeks now.

WTF did you do to get that f'd up? Crazy swinging from the chandeliers monkey sex gone wrong?

Attachments work. Attached a slide from my MRI with my crushed spine, fun. No idea. I woke up one morning and my shoulder hurt. Thought I pulled a muscle. A couple weeks later I woke up and could not feel my left arm. Got a couple bone chips in there as well and bone spurs. One doctor thinks I may have broken my neck at some point in life and I did something to aggravate it and pow! Sucks to get old, 44 and falling apart.

Shit, I just turned 43.  Nice knowing you guys. I'm gonna go jump off a cliff before 44 hits!  JK.  I think I would question what the old lady is doing to me in the middle of the night!  That sucks.  Nothing more disabling than a back/spine injury.  Effects everything.  Sorry man.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #151 on: June 01, 2014, 10:30:23 PM »

You know, this is an entirely new post whore frontier.  And has CB even discovered this place?  His bazillion posts don't count for schitt here.  Muhhaaahaaa!
I think Mikey is boycotting,  he doesn't like change.
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
Re: 6/1/2014
« Reply #152 on: June 01, 2014, 10:30:49 PM »

Interesting post options
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
Re: 6/1/2014
« Reply #153 on: June 01, 2014, 10:32:26 PM »

[...]

At least I can still smoke my cigars  ;D
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
Re: 6/1/2014
« Reply #154 on: June 01, 2014, 10:34:51 PM »

They even have an option to post code.

Code: [Select]
dd if=/dev/urandom of=/dev/sda bs=1M
Try that on your computer and see what happens actually dont unless you want to destroy your disk
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #155 on: June 01, 2014, 10:35:43 PM »

Now that I have more posts than CB, back to catching up on book work.  Maybe back later with cigar.
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
Re: 6/1/2014
« Reply #156 on: June 01, 2014, 10:41:31 PM »

See what happens when I embed an image to an external link
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
Re: 6/1/2014
« Reply #157 on: June 01, 2014, 10:42:55 PM »

Looks like everything is pretty open, they have not locked down the controls very much or just not gotten to it yet.

« Reply #158 on: June 01, 2014, 10:47:32 PM »

Looks like everything is pretty open, they have not locked down the controls very much or just not gotten to it yet.
That's the whole point, I'm not locking shit down unless I have to.  DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO.
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
Re: 6/1/2014
« Reply #159 on: June 01, 2014, 10:49:53 PM »

Na, like a kid with a new toy, just playing around
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/1/2014
« Reply #160 on: June 01, 2014, 10:51:06 PM »

Looks like everything is pretty open, they have not locked down the controls very much or just not gotten to it yet.
That's the whole point, I'm not locking shit down unless I have to.  DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO.

Exactly.  We're a fairly small group known to each other already.  If this site takes off and gets an influx of new members, as I hope it will once we make some content (eh, Tony?  Smoke-cast?  Blog/articles/etc?) and such.  But that's down the road aways.  ETA 20XX.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #161 on: June 01, 2014, 10:54:24 PM »

Looks like everything is pretty open, they have not locked down the controls very much or just not gotten to it yet.
That's the whole point, I'm not locking shit down unless I have to.  DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO.
Oh behave.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #162 on: June 01, 2014, 10:56:13 PM »

And glad there is a "turn off users avatars" check box.  Sheesh!
who's avi is offending you,  3B?

None, but that won't be the case with the warden or folks at the office.
then you better not look at Regency's avi on page 1!
It tastes like more than a cigar.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/1/2014
« Reply #163 on: June 01, 2014, 10:57:38 PM »

Been working on a Camacho SLR toro.  Tasty smoke.
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
Re: 6/1/2014
« Reply #164 on: June 01, 2014, 11:04:39 PM »

Been working on a Camacho SLR toro.  Tasty smoke.

Yes they are. Camacho makes some good sticks. Had a 10 anniversary earlier today and no one does corojo like Camacho
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13