Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

« Reply #120 on: October 04, 2016, 06:01:58 PM »

Home with a CLE Plus Lonsdale celebrating Vodka Day with Tito's

« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2016, 06:07:42 PM »

@ Travellin Dave - Is your son in Charleston?

« Reply #122 on: October 04, 2016, 06:23:46 PM »

@ Travellin Dave - Is your son in Charleston?
No, safely in Clemson.  Thanks for asking.  What does your son plan on doing?

« Reply #123 on: October 04, 2016, 06:24:54 PM »

Enjoying a Nica Rustica, fumigating the back yard.

« Reply #124 on: October 04, 2016, 06:26:06 PM »

@ Travellin Dave - Is your son in Charleston?
No, safely in Clemson.  Thanks for asking.  What does your son plan on doing?
Better place to be right now,  Mine will decide tomorrow probably, but he has places lined up to stay in Columbia

« Reply #125 on: October 04, 2016, 07:46:35 PM »

Best of Tat Sampler deal back up on the Maah again.  $43 with CATSRULE

« Reply #126 on: October 04, 2016, 08:01:01 PM »

So much for that working from the b&m idea. Here's an article on the shopowner of the place I belong to. What does he think that he's Trump?

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2016/10/cigar_shop_owner_indicted_for_442k_tax_evasion_ag.html

« Reply #127 on: October 04, 2016, 08:23:20 PM »

For those of you keeping track at home... I had a meeting in midtown so I took the bus home instead.

« Reply #128 on: October 04, 2016, 08:35:42 PM »

So much for that working from the b&m idea. Here's an article on the shopowner of the place I belong to. What does he think that he's Trump?

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2016/10/cigar_shop_owner_indicted_for_442k_tax_evasion_ag.html
Damn, better find a new smoke shop.

By the way Trump did nothing illegal, if you don't think it is right then blame your Congress because they wrote all those tax codes and every large business in America uses them that way - including Warren Buffet and the Clintons, she did the same thing in 2015 on the very returns she showed.  ;)

« Reply #129 on: October 04, 2016, 08:36:17 PM »

For those of you keeping track at home... I had a meeting in midtown so I took the bus home instead.
Better than the train I guess

« Reply #130 on: October 04, 2016, 09:41:48 PM »

totally unrelated query, did you ever walk out of a movie you paid for?
went to an art screening during college of a subtitled film, and my date and I had had enough
of the lunacy after 30 minutes.. Movie was The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie.  she and I went for a drink afterwards.
Sounds like you just had an alternate strategy from the beginning Flip.
So why are we waxing nostalgic?.....ALL THE WAY back to college?
some how, my train of thought derailed(sorry hoboken), and it it flipped from
most favorite movies, to what was a really bad movie you saw.  yes, it was late 70's, and apparently they
made lousy movies then too.
I get a bit embarrassed watching movies from the '70s that I thought were good.....
For some reason, little from the 70's really ages well. Even movies that are actually good look severely dated and cheap. Movies from previous and subsequent decades tend to be much more watchable.

« Reply #131 on: October 04, 2016, 09:47:13 PM »

So much for that working from the b&m idea. Here's an article on the shopowner of the place I belong to. What does he think that he's Trump?

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2016/10/cigar_shop_owner_indicted_for_442k_tax_evasion_ag.html
Damn, better find a new smoke shop.

By the way Trump did nothing illegal, if you don't think it is right then blame your Congress because they wrote all those tax codes and every large business in America uses them that way - including Warren Buffet and the Clintons, she did the same thing in 2015 on the very returns she showed.  ;)
In my opinion, tax avoidance is heroism. I avoid every damnable cent that I can, and anybody who wants to criticize Trump - or Hillary - for doing that should either give up all their deductions or shut the hell up.

« Reply #132 on: October 04, 2016, 10:10:01 PM »

For those of you keeping track at home... I had a meeting in midtown so I took the bus home instead.
Better than the train I guess
It was much better. Looks like I'll be taking the bus again on the way in tomorrow.

« Reply #133 on: October 04, 2016, 10:11:19 PM »

So much for that working from the b&m idea. Here's an article on the shopowner of the place I belong to. What does he think that he's Trump?

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2016/10/cigar_shop_owner_indicted_for_442k_tax_evasion_ag.html
Damn, better find a new smoke shop.

By the way Trump did nothing illegal, if you don't think it is right then blame your Congress because they wrote all those tax codes and every large business in America uses them that way - including Warren Buffet and the Clintons, she did the same thing in 2015 on the very returns she showed.  ;)
In my opinion, tax avoidance is heroism. I avoid every damnable cent that I can, and anybody who wants to criticize Trump - or Hillary - for doing that should either give up all their deductions or shut the hell up.
I'm sorry I made the joke. Sheesh.

« Reply #134 on: October 04, 2016, 11:00:47 PM »

So much for that working from the b&m idea. Here's an article on the shopowner of the place I belong to. What does he think that he's Trump?

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2016/10/cigar_shop_owner_indicted_for_442k_tax_evasion_ag.html
Damn, better find a new smoke shop.

By the way Trump did nothing illegal, if you don't think it is right then blame your Congress because they wrote all those tax codes and every large business in America uses them that way - including Warren Buffet and the Clintons, she did the same thing in 2015 on the very returns she showed.  ;)
In my opinion, tax avoidance is heroism. I avoid every damnable cent that I can, and anybody who wants to criticize Trump - or Hillary - for doing that should either give up all their deductions or shut the hell up.
I'm sorry I made the joke. Sheesh.
Get over yourself, mayor. It's still Tuesday. ;-)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]