Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

  • Administrator
6/4/2016
« on: June 04, 2016, 12:02:19 AM »

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 07:15:33 AM »

Morning Saturday Slackers

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 07:15:47 AM »

‘The Greatest of All Time’: Heavyweight Boxing Champion Muhammad Ali Dies at 74

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2016, 07:18:28 AM »

Crowned Heads is beginning to phase out its existing Jericho Hill and La Imperiosa samplers and is replacing them with a new sampler that will show off all three of the company’s Nicaraguan-made lines.

La Cosa Nica Selección will feature six cigars, one each of: Jericho Hill OBS (4 3/4 x 52), Jericho Hill LBV (6 1/2 x 46), La Imperiosa Magicos (4 1/2 x 52), La Imperiosa Double Robusto (6 3/8 x 50), Las Mareas Olas (6 1/8 x 46) and Las Mareas Tuberia (4 1/2 x 48).

Suggested retail pricing will be $49.50.

All three lines are made at My Father Cigars S.A. in Estelí, Nicaragua.

Crowned Heads will debut La Cosa Nica at the 2016 IPCPR Convention & Trade Show which begins July 25 in Las Vegas, Nev

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2016, 08:04:12 AM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2016, 08:13:39 AM »

‘The Greatest of All Time’: Heavyweight Boxing Champion Muhammad Ali Dies at 74
Sad.

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2016, 08:17:23 AM »

Crowned Heads is beginning to phase out its existing Jericho Hill and La Imperiosa samplers and is replacing them with a new sampler that will show off all three of the company’s Nicaraguan-made lines.

La Cosa Nica Selección will feature six cigars, one each of: Jericho Hill OBS (4 3/4 x 52), Jericho Hill LBV (6 1/2 x 46), La Imperiosa Magicos (4 1/2 x 52), La Imperiosa Double Robusto (6 3/8 x 50), Las Mareas Olas (6 1/8 x 46) and Las Mareas Tuberia (4 1/2 x 48).

Suggested retail pricing will be $49.50.

All three lines are made at My Father Cigars S.A. in Estelí, Nicaragua.

Crowned Heads will debut La Cosa Nica at the 2016 IPCPR Convention & Trade Show which begins July 25 in Las Vegas, Nev
Better get 'em while you can too because with all the new FDA regulations, they may not last very long. Just sayin'.

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2016, 08:18:18 AM »

Morning Mayor T, big day of sports for you?

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2016, 08:20:22 AM »

Morning Mayor T, big day of sports for you?
Yep. Starting with soccer in a little bit.

Good morning, TXDave.

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2016, 08:22:38 AM »

Crowned Heads is beginning to phase out its existing Jericho Hill and La Imperiosa samplers and is replacing them with a new sampler that will show off all three of the company’s Nicaraguan-made lines.

La Cosa Nica Selección will feature six cigars, one each of: Jericho Hill OBS (4 3/4 x 52), Jericho Hill LBV (6 1/2 x 46), La Imperiosa Magicos (4 1/2 x 52), La Imperiosa Double Robusto (6 3/8 x 50), Las Mareas Olas (6 1/8 x 46) and Las Mareas Tuberia (4 1/2 x 48).

Suggested retail pricing will be $49.50.

All three lines are made at My Father Cigars S.A. in Estelí, Nicaragua.

Crowned Heads will debut La Cosa Nica at the 2016 IPCPR Convention & Trade Show which begins July 25 in Las Vegas, Nev
Better get 'em while you can too because with all the new FDA regulations, they may not last very long. Just sayin'.
I luv those Jericho Hills but I have been underwhelmed by the La Imperiosa's.  The vitolas are pretty nice for a sampler.

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2016, 08:23:10 AM »

When I got home last evening, the wife had invited an architect over to discuss possible renovations to the house. Oh boy.

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2016, 08:23:25 AM »

Morning Mayor T, big day of sports for you?
Yep. Starting with soccer in a little bit.

Good morning, TXDave.
Surely you volunteered for concession stand duty again ;D

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2016, 08:25:00 AM »

When I got home last evening, the wife had invited an architect over to discuss possible renovations to the house. Oh boy.
That would be an Oh Shit surely you did not do that!   Better make yer quit watching those stupid remodeling tv shows, they are not reality!

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2016, 08:29:06 AM »

[...]

I agree on the vitolas. The price doesn't even sound too high. Then again, perhaps I'm getting accustomed to the new inflated prices.

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2016, 08:30:12 AM »

[...]

Price is good for a MSRP just a matter of what will the deals be.

Under $35 would be good for a deal these days.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9