Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/27/2014
« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2014, 03:16:30 PM »

Guess I will get out of here too and walk the dogs before it gets too hot.  I am feeling some good Mexican food for lunch.  Bbl form the pool have a good Sunday everyone.
That's better than feeling some bad Mexican food AFTER lunch.  Am I right, Oy?
4 out of 5 of us got the shits a day or two after Mexico. I think it was a Berger we go on the plain. Sheesh.

« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2014, 03:17:30 PM »

NASCAR. let's go racing.
Just turned it on and the Bitch busted the car LMAO.

« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2014, 03:22:35 PM »

Guess I will get out of here too and walk the dogs before it gets too hot.  I am feeling some good Mexican food for lunch.  Bbl form the pool have a good Sunday everyone.
That's better than feeling some bad Mexican food AFTER lunch.  Am I right, Oy?
4 out of 5 of us got the shits a day or two after Mexico. I think it was a Berger we go on the plain. Sheesh.
Don't drinka da Aguas, don't even bother to tell me it was bottle agua because they fill the bottles right out of the tap.  Also comer la fruta it is washed with the agua.  Then again the food on the plane may have been loaded in Mexico.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/27/2014
« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2014, 03:24:01 PM »

Finishing up this Berger&Argenti Entubar.......much better on the relight. I think the RH in my humi got a bit high. Don't recall who sent it to me, but thank you, a very nice cigar.

« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2014, 03:24:05 PM »

Guess I will get out of here too and walk the dogs before it gets too hot.  I am feeling some good Mexican food for lunch.  Bbl form the pool have a good Sunday everyone.
That's better than feeling some bad Mexican food AFTER lunch.  Am I right, Oy?
LMAO. hope he has wifi in the bathroom.
How was your swim, Deano?
short but refreshing. alot of summer people down here.
We call those fuk'n tourists.

« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2014, 03:26:42 PM »

Finishing up this Berger&Argenti Entubar.......much better on the relight. I think the RH in my humi got a bit high. Don't recall who sent it to me, but thank you, a very nice cigar.
Smoking on the toilet?  hope you don't pass gas and blow yourself up.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2014, 03:28:35 PM »

NASCAR. let's go racing.
Just turned it on and the Bitch busted the car LMAO.
tok out the axle when the jack came down, a bit early on the gas I suppose. tires spinning at when they hit the ground. ouch.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2014, 03:30:53 PM »

Guess I will get out of here too and walk the dogs before it gets too hot.  I am feeling some good Mexican food for lunch.  Bbl form the pool have a good Sunday everyone.
That's better than feeling some bad Mexican food AFTER lunch.  Am I right, Oy?
LMAO. hope he has wifi in the bathroom.
How was your swim, Deano?
short but refreshing. alot of summer people down here.
We call those fuk'n tourists.
out of staters that own cottages that visit for 4 weeks out of the year.

« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2014, 03:33:39 PM »

Guess I will get out of here too and walk the dogs before it gets too hot.  I am feeling some good Mexican food for lunch.  Bbl form the pool have a good Sunday everyone.
That's better than feeling some bad Mexican food AFTER lunch.  Am I right, Oy?
LMAO. hope he has wifi in the bathroom.
How was your swim, Deano?
short but refreshing. alot of summer people down here.
We call those fuk'n tourists.
out of staters that own cottages that visit for 4 weeks out of the year.
fuk'n tourists
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/27/2014
« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2014, 03:36:47 PM »

Finishing up this Berger&Argenti Entubar.......much better on the relight. I think the RH in my humi got a bit high. Don't recall who sent it to me, but thank you, a very nice cigar.
Smoking on the toilet?  hope you don't pass gas and blow yourself up.
i also got wifi
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #115 on: July 27, 2014, 03:37:07 PM »

Finishing up this Berger&Argenti Entubar.......much better on the relight. I think the RH in my humi got a bit high. Don't recall who sent it to me, but thank you, a very nice cigar.
HA!
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 7/27/2014
« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2014, 03:37:31 PM »

Finishing up this Berger&Argenti Entubar.......much better on the relight. I think the RH in my humi got a bit high. Don't recall who sent it to me, but thank you, a very nice cigar.
...You need to start dink'ing more oy...

« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2014, 03:38:21 PM »

Finishing up this Berger&Argenti Entubar.......much better on the relight. I think the RH in my humi got a bit high. Don't recall who sent it to me, but thank you, a very nice cigar.
Smoking on the toilet?  hope you don't pass gas and blow yourself up.
i also got wifi
Hahh that is funny as hell

« Reply #118 on: July 27, 2014, 03:41:30 PM »

Dammit!!!!  Warden went to the store to get me a couple of more cartons of Beer Camps and the mf's were sold out of it already.  That chit is good.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #119 on: July 27, 2014, 03:48:03 PM »

Finishing up this Berger&Argenti Entubar.......much better on the relight. I think the RH in my humi got a bit high. Don't recall who sent it to me, but thank you, a very nice cigar.
HA!
Your welcome!