Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2016, 11:20:39 AM »

Good morning. F snow.

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2016, 11:23:01 AM »

Good morning. F snow.
+1 Morning, Ogie.

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2016, 11:26:09 AM »

Wonder why the 10-count travel humi at the Page is more expensive than the 15-count?

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2016, 11:28:22 AM »

Wonder why the 10-count travel humi at the Page is more expensive than the 15-count?
Gotta keep you guessing, Doubletime DaveDave.

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2016, 11:46:38 AM »

Wonder why the 10-count travel humi at the Page is more expensive than the 15-count?
Gotta keep you guessing, Doubletime DaveDave.
Well, it's working. Seriously considering the 10-count, however.

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2016, 11:48:14 AM »

Wonder why the 10-count travel humi at the Page is more expensive than the 15-count?
They probably have a ton more of the 15-count and are trying to get rid of 'em. Besides, it probably cost about the same to manufacture.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2016, 11:50:18 AM »

"Spring" works for FS at ccom too.

« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2016, 11:58:56 AM »

"Spring" works for FS at ccom too.
Thank you again, kind sir.

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2016, 12:11:37 PM »

DisneyDave is supposed to be "working" today....where is he?
He usually does not start on Saturdays until 10 or 11 I think.
What he said. Morning, all. Woke up to about 2 inches of snow this morning. Fukkin' April!
Snow way down south too.  Crazy shit!
I'm ready for Spring, sheesh.
I'm ready for spring weather during our spring. Howdy Antnee.
Howdy, Mikey. Making some French Toast... Want some?
I know I shouldn't be eating all these carbs but I was just being a team player. That's what the family voted on eating. (Or was it that they demanded I cook them?)

Anyhoo, since I was already being bad I finished the orange juice too, so as not to throw it away. Damn that was good.

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2016, 12:20:28 PM »

DisneyDave is supposed to be "working" today....where is he?
He usually does not start on Saturdays until 10 or 11 I think.
What he said. Morning, all. Woke up to about 2 inches of snow this morning. Fukkin' April!
Snow way down south too.  Crazy shit!
I'm ready for Spring, sheesh.
I'm ready for spring weather during our spring. Howdy Antnee.
Howdy, Mikey. Making some French Toast... Want some?
I know I shouldn't be eating all these carbs but I was just being a team player. That's what the family voted on eating. (Or was it that they demanded I cook them?)

Anyhoo, since I was already being bad I finished the orange juice too, so as not to throw it away. Damn that was good.

Basically, you were being the hero.

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2016, 12:30:54 PM »

DisneyDave is supposed to be "working" today....where is he?
He usually does not start on Saturdays until 10 or 11 I think.
What he said. Morning, all. Woke up to about 2 inches of snow this morning. Fukkin' April!
Snow way down south too.  Crazy shit!
I'm ready for Spring, sheesh.
I'm ready for spring weather during our spring. Howdy Antnee.
Howdy, Mikey. Making some French Toast... Want some?
I know I shouldn't be eating all these carbs but I was just being a team player. That's what the family voted on eating. (Or was it that they demanded I cook them?)

Anyhoo, since I was already being bad I finished the orange juice too, so as not to throw it away. Damn that was good.

Basically, you were being the hero.
I mean... Some might say that. I wouldn't. I was just trying to be the best dad I could be. Herolike?

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2016, 12:37:33 PM »

DisneyDave is supposed to be "working" today....where is he?
He usually does not start on Saturdays until 10 or 11 I think.
What he said. Morning, all. Woke up to about 2 inches of snow this morning. Fukkin' April!
Snow way down south too.  Crazy shit!
I'm ready for Spring, sheesh.
I'm ready for spring weather during our spring. Howdy Antnee.
Howdy, Mikey. Making some French Toast... Want some?
I know I shouldn't be eating all these carbs but I was just being a team player. That's what the family voted on eating. (Or was it that they demanded I cook them?)

Anyhoo, since I was already being bad I finished the orange juice too, so as not to throw it away. Damn that was good.

Basically, you were being the hero.
I mean... Some might say that. I wouldn't. I was just trying to be the best dad I could be. Herolike?
I'll give you full credit. Way to go, HeroDad!

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2016, 12:47:46 PM »

Windy but warm and beautiful now!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9