Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

« Reply #120 on: April 09, 2016, 11:23:13 PM »

I think it's time for a martini
I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint and the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain

« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2016, 11:27:27 PM »

I think it's time for a martini
I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint ant the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain
The medicine of champions.

« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2016, 11:28:52 PM »

I think it's time for a martini
I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint ant the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain
The medicine of champions.
The weirdest auto corrects happened during that post, fixed it 3 times

« Reply #123 on: April 09, 2016, 11:30:29 PM »

I think it's time for a martini
I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint ant the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain
The medicine of champions.
The weirdest auto corrects happened during that post, fixed it 3 times
Being tired doesn't help. Notice I'm not picking on you?

« Reply #124 on: April 09, 2016, 11:30:53 PM »

I think it's time for a martini
I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint ant the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain
The medicine of champions.
The weirdest auto corrects happened during that post, fixed it 3 times
Spend more time correcting the auto correct than I do writing the post.  Evening Snarky Scott.

« Reply #125 on: April 09, 2016, 11:39:25 PM »

I think it's time for a martini
I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint ant the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain
The medicine of champions.
The weirdest auto corrects happened during that post, fixed it 3 times
Spend more time correcting the auto correct than I do writing the post.  Evening Snarky Scott.
Hi Mike, and soft Tony

« Reply #126 on: April 09, 2016, 11:48:34 PM »

I think it's time for a martini
I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint ant the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain
The medicine of champions.
The weirdest auto corrects happened during that post, fixed it 3 times
Spend more time correcting the auto correct than I do writing the post.  Evening Snarky Scott.
Hi Mike, and soft Tony

I actually prefer that you call me that than hard Tony.

« Reply #127 on: April 09, 2016, 11:48:50 PM »

I think it's time for a martini
I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint ant the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain
The medicine of champions.
The weirdest auto corrects happened during that post, fixed it 3 times
Spend more time correcting the auto correct than I do writing the post.  Evening Snarky Scott.
Hi Mike, and soft Tony
All the talk about the Holt's lancero deal made me go for a Cain F lancero.  Tasty.

« Reply #128 on: April 09, 2016, 11:52:05 PM »

I think it's time for a martini
I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint ant the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain
The medicine of champions.
The weirdest auto corrects happened during that post, fixed it 3 times
Spend more time correcting the auto correct than I do writing the post.  Evening Snarky Scott.
Hi Mike, and soft Tony
All the talk about the Holt's lancero deal made me go for a Cain F lancero.  Tasty.
Haven't had one of those in forever. Wonder if I have any left in the humidor.

« Reply #129 on: April 09, 2016, 11:53:22 PM »

I think it's time for a martini
I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint ant the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain
The medicine of champions.
The weirdest auto corrects happened during that post, fixed it 3 times
Spend more time correcting the auto correct than I do writing the post.  Evening Snarky Scott.
Hi Mike, and soft Tony
All the talk about the Holt's lancero deal made me go for a Cain F lancero.  Tasty.
Haven't had one of those in forever. Wonder if I have any left in the humidor.
Shame they are not rolling them anymore.

« Reply #130 on: April 09, 2016, 11:54:17 PM »

[...]
Still stands the test of time?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]