CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: 4/9/2016  (Read 11583 times)

sfish

Re: 4/9/2016
« Reply #120 on: April 09, 2016, 11:23:13 PM »

I think it's time for a martini
I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint and the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2016, 11:27:27 PM »

I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint ant the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain
The medicine of champions.

sfish

« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2016, 11:28:52 PM »

I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint ant the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain
The weirdest auto corrects happened during that post, fixed it 3 times

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #123 on: April 09, 2016, 11:30:29 PM »

Being tired doesn't help. Notice I'm not picking on you?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #124 on: April 09, 2016, 11:30:53 PM »

Spend more time correcting the auto correct than I do writing the post.  Evening Snarky Scott.

sfish

« Reply #125 on: April 09, 2016, 11:39:25 PM »

Spend more time correcting the auto correct than I do writing the post.  Evening Snarky Scott.
Hi Mike, and soft Tony

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #126 on: April 09, 2016, 11:48:34 PM »

Hi Mike, and soft Tony

I actually prefer that you call me that than hard Tony.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #127 on: April 09, 2016, 11:48:50 PM »

Hi Mike, and soft Tony
All the talk about the Holt's lancero deal made me go for a Cain F lancero.  Tasty.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #128 on: April 09, 2016, 11:52:05 PM »

Hi Mike, and soft Tony
All the talk about the Holt's lancero deal made me go for a Cain F lancero.  Tasty.
Haven't had one of those in forever. Wonder if I have any left in the humidor.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #129 on: April 09, 2016, 11:53:22 PM »

Hi Mike, and soft Tony
Shame they are not rolling them anymore.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #130 on: April 09, 2016, 11:54:17 PM »

Hi Mike, and soft Tony
Shame they are not rolling them anymore.
Still stands the test of time?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]