Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 7/26/2014
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2014, 09:44:30 AM »

Morning men!!! CI banter jacked up I see...shocker!!! Rough night..not for me. My son had a fever going off and on last night. He came into our room a few times to get the warden, I guess. Slept right through it. Then again..a kid needs their mom when they are sick. YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Both are tired...and I am off soon to play golf fully rested. Why do I feel guilty????? I need to get over that...pronto!!
Way to play your cards right, dad. Fore!
HA!! Morning Movie Star!!! How have you been???? Dylan seems to migrate towards his Mom when he is sick...God, I love that kid!!! Full nights sleep for me...warden looks a bit tired, hmmmmmm.....He is got a little throat scratch and fever. Do you triple dog dare me to ask her to mow the lawn while I'm playing golf???
Haha, totally! And I know about the kid thing well, they always come in asking for mom. Helps that I sleep like a fuckin' log at night. Home is a bit touchy right now, wife had a procedure on her kidney to remove some calcium deposits, so she's laid up with a drainage tube in her back at the moment. Hopefully get it out next week, that should help some. But she's a ball of pain currently.
Damn!!!! That blows for her...sorry to hear that!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery for her. When Mamma isn't good.... NO ONE is good.

« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2014, 09:47:19 AM »

[...]
Amen to that.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #92 on: July 26, 2014, 10:14:38 AM »

have a great day guy's!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #93 on: July 26, 2014, 10:58:47 AM »

back from breakfast with daughter. Garbage Plates: scrambled eggs, cornbeef hash, home fries, Italian toast, covered in sausage gravy. JdN Antano and coffee, then sorting clothes for the move.

« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2014, 11:00:38 AM »

back from breakfast with daughter. Garbage Plates: scrambled eggs, cornbeef hash, home fries, Italian toast, covered in sausage gravy. JdN Antano and coffee, then sorting clothes for the move.
I think you could cover any breakfast food in sausage gravy and it would be great.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2014, 11:01:28 AM »

CI Banter is still down.

« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2014, 11:04:34 AM »

CI Banter is still down.
Probably no one monitoring it for problems anymore.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/26/2014
« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2014, 11:11:09 AM »

CI Banter is still down.
Probably no one monitoring it for problems anymore.
It just worked for me but no one is really at home this morning it seems.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/26/2014
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2014, 11:11:33 AM »

Back to grass cutting.

« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2014, 11:12:05 AM »

CI Banter is still down.
Probably no one monitoring it for problems anymore.
It just worked for me but no one is really at home this morning it seems.
The deal page is working, but not the banter page. At least, not for Dean and me. I get a big error screen when I try to go to the banter.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2014, 11:14:44 AM »

CI Banter is still down.
Probably no one monitoring it for problems anymore.
It just worked for me but no one is really at home this morning it seems.
The deal page is working, but not the banter page. At least, not for Dean and me. I get a big error screen when I try to go to the banter.
+1
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2014, 11:27:20 AM »

CI Banter is still down.
Probably no one monitoring it for problems anymore.
It just worked for me but no one is really at home this morning it seems.
The deal page is working, but not the banter page. At least, not for Dean and me. I get a big error screen when I try to go to the banter.
your not missing much,  morning all.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #102 on: July 26, 2014, 11:28:51 AM »

CI Banter is still down.
Probably no one monitoring it for problems anymore.
It just worked for me but no one is really at home this morning it seems.
The deal page is working, but not the banter page. At least, not for Dean and me. I get a big error screen when I try to go to the banter.
your not missing much,  morning all.
Good morning Fred.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #103 on: July 26, 2014, 11:34:56 AM »

Hay dd
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 7/26/2014
« Reply #104 on: July 26, 2014, 11:35:51 AM »

Por Larranaga Panetela, July '13 box.  1 week of downtime here, I believe.  Caramel and floral pre-light aroma, nice wrapper shade, a bit rough looking.  Draw is that usual tripa corta draw--kinda resistant, kinda not, but will smoke just fine.

Quick light, initial flavors are wood and a faint sweetness.  And as expected, plenty of smoke.  Next few puffs reveals a slightly dry, woody smoke, with a light/creamy coffee flavor and some of that caramel sweetness on the back end/as a real lingering finish.  Basically nothing in the way of spice/pepper.  Retro is slightly floral.