CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: 7/26/2014  (Read 27938 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 7/26/2014
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2014, 07:10:25 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Shortstack.
Almost to 50 posts there Mr. Stack....good deal!
Morning 3-day weekend Dave.
   :)   :D   ;D
:'( I got to work today.   Leave about 7:30 drive to San Antonio make a presentation and be back about 2:30 just in time for Beer Camp and a cigar in the pool.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2014, 07:14:18 AM »

Morning, all. Glad your mom is on the upswing, Chip.
i have been out of the loop around here for awhile, how is your wife doing?
No problem, I haven't been here since Monday myself. She's doing as well as can be expected, I guess, when you have a tube sticking out of your back. Procedure itself went well enough, but she still has the drain line in, which causes all sorts of pain. Should have it out sometime next week, which will be a big step. Then I won't have to change the dressing around it anymore, and she won't have to sit and sleep in funky positions just so she doesn't bump against anything. Been a rough couple of days, should get better once it's out.
Good job Nurse Dave....I'm sure she appreciates it.  Once that drain gets removed, I'm sure she'll bounce back real quickly.
Yeah, I've gotten to be quite the pro at changing the bandaging around it. Even did it this morning before I came to work.
Good for you Dave, my wife has concerns about my abilities to ever do such if she gets real sick.  My Mother was a nurse and my brother is a doctor but I can't hardly stand to even walk in a hospital to visit someone.
I hear ya, normally I can't stand stuff like this. But it's the wife, what can you do?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2014, 07:18:47 AM »

No problem, I haven't been here since Monday myself. She's doing as well as can be expected, I guess, when you have a tube sticking out of your back. Procedure itself went well enough, but she still has the drain line in, which causes all sorts of pain. Should have it out sometime next week, which will be a big step. Then I won't have to change the dressing around it anymore, and she won't have to sit and sleep in funky positions just so she doesn't bump against anything. Been a rough couple of days, should get better once it's out.
Good job Nurse Dave....I'm sure she appreciates it.  Once that drain gets removed, I'm sure she'll bounce back real quickly.
Yeah, I've gotten to be quite the pro at changing the bandaging around it. Even did it this morning before I came to work.
Good for you Dave, my wife has concerns about my abilities to ever do such if she gets real sick.  My Mother was a nurse and my brother is a doctor but I can't hardly stand to even walk in a hospital to visit someone.
I hear ya, normally I can't stand stuff like this. But it's the wife, what can you do?
Yeah it is one of those things you just have to adapt to when necessity presents itself.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2014, 07:21:07 AM »

Exactly, its pretty amazing the things we CAN do when we gotta.

dwgbryant

« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2014, 07:30:52 AM »

good morning guys. working on an AJ Overrun robusto and coffee. having breakfast with my daughter in a bit, then back and sort clothes for keepers and House of Concern. oh joy. 32 more days.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2014, 07:32:37 AM »

good morning guys. working on an AJ Overrun robusto and coffee. having breakfast with my daughter in a bit, then back and sort clothes for keepers and House of Concern. oh joy. 32 more days.
Morning soon to be Florida Dean. 

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2014, 07:34:52 AM »

Yeah it is one of those things you just have to adapt to when necessity presents itself.
No doubt. Thought I'd be a bit older when this sort of thing started, though. Haha.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2014, 07:35:11 AM »

Morning, Dean. That time will fly by.

dwgbryant

« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2014, 07:37:32 AM »

soon. may need a bew banter name again.

dwgbryant

« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2014, 07:38:40 AM »

Morning, Dean. That time will fly by.
not soon enough though Dave, not soon enough.

dwgbryant

« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2014, 07:40:51 AM »

can't sign in to CI Banter:
Server Error in '/community' Application.

A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)]
   System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObject) +428
   System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection) +65
   System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory) +117
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +122
   CommunityServer.Data.SqlCommonDataProvider.LoadSiteSettings(String application, Int32 settingsID, Boolean findFirst) +265

[CSException: Unable to open connection to data provider.]
   CommunityServer.Components.SiteUrls.Instance() +609
   CommunityServer.Components.CSUrlReWriter..cctor() +29

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'CommunityServer.Components.CSUrlReWriter' threw an exception.]

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
   System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck) +0
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache) +86
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache) +230
   System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic) +67
   CommunityServer.Components.SingletonProviderHelper.LoadInstance(String ProviderKey, Type defaultType) +110
   CommunityServer.Components.UrlReWriteProvider..cctor() +30

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'CommunityServer.Components.UrlReWriteProvider' threw an exception.]
   CommunityServer.Components.UrlReWriteProvider.Instance() +0
   CommunityServer.CSHttpModule.ReWriteUrl(HttpContext context) +34
   CommunityServer.Components.CSContext.Create(HttpContext context, UrlReWriterDelegate rewriter) +53
   CommunityServer.CSHttpModule.Application_BeginRequest(Object source, EventArgs e) +139
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +68
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.5477; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.5483

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2014, 07:41:17 AM »

Something like GatorD maybe.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2014, 07:44:10 AM »

can't sign in to CI Banter:
Server Error in '/community' Application.

A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)]
   System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObject) +428
   System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection) +65
   System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory) +117
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +122
   CommunityServer.Data.SqlCommonDataProvider.LoadSiteSettings(String application, Int32 settingsID, Boolean findFirst) +265

[CSException: Unable to open connection to data provider.]
   CommunityServer.Components.SiteUrls.Instance() +609
   CommunityServer.Components.CSUrlReWriter..cctor() +29

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'CommunityServer.Components.CSUrlReWriter' threw an exception.]

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
   System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck) +0
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache) +86
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache) +230
   System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic) +67
   CommunityServer.Components.SingletonProviderHelper.LoadInstance(String ProviderKey, Type defaultType) +110
   CommunityServer.Components.UrlReWriteProvider..cctor() +30

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'CommunityServer.Components.UrlReWriteProvider' threw an exception.]
   CommunityServer.Components.UrlReWriteProvider.Instance() +0
   CommunityServer.CSHttpModule.ReWriteUrl(HttpContext context) +34
   CommunityServer.Components.CSContext.Create(HttpContext context, UrlReWriterDelegate rewriter) +53
   CommunityServer.CSHttpModule.Application_BeginRequest(Object source, EventArgs e) +139
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +68
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.5477; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.5483
IMHO the whole CI operation has gone to shit.  Was just thinking this morning how hard it used to be for me to not buy on every Jam and now it is a rarity.  I check the offerings every morning and most of the time get Whoops a couple of times at CI.

dwgbryant

« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2014, 07:45:34 AM »

Something like GatorD maybe.
hoping to decorate a palm tree for Christmas.

dwgbryant

« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2014, 07:47:46 AM »

IMHO the whole CI operation has gone to shit.  Was just thinking this morning how hard it used to be for me to not buy on every Jam and now it is a rarity.  I check the offerings every morning and most of the time get Whoops a couple of times at CI.

I usually just buy what I want when I can. just cancelled an order that's been backordered for a month now. WTF.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12