Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/25/2014
« Reply #195 on: July 25, 2014, 05:50:52 PM »

tony, got an order coming in with a couple of black crown toro's, I am still holding that Sons of Anarchy cigar for you as well.  if & when you get caught up i can drop a care package off.  still haven't touched the mayimbes and pinoleros I got in last week.
for a guy that never has any humi space, cigar budget is shot for this month and is always on an Operation Smokedown, you sure are buying a lot of cigars Will.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/25/2014
« Reply #196 on: July 25, 2014, 05:58:06 PM »

Hey FB.....Paul Stulac was interesting. 1st 1/3 was like bitter tea, then it was one of the most interesting cigars I've had this year. A verity of flavors came in and out. Thank You!

« Reply #197 on: July 25, 2014, 06:05:23 PM »

Hey FB.....Paul Stulac was interesting. 1st 1/3 was like bitter tea, then it was one of the most interesting cigars I've had this year. A verity of flavors came in and out. Thank You!
Boycotting $2 smokes?  Sounds like you are still on vacation.  Not that that's a bad thing.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #198 on: July 25, 2014, 06:09:26 PM »

Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #199 on: July 25, 2014, 06:10:48 PM »

tony, got an order coming in with a couple of black crown toro's, I am still holding that Sons of Anarchy cigar for you as well.  if & when you get caught up i can drop a care package off.  still haven't touched the mayimbes and pinoleros I got in last week.
for a guy that never has any humi space, cigar budget is shot for this month and is always on an Operation Smokedown, you sure are buying a lot of cigars Will.
Have you seen the pics of Wills humi , he has more cigars then some b&ms .
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #200 on: July 25, 2014, 06:11:58 PM »

Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Hey Dean, that sounds great make me one too.

« Reply #201 on: July 25, 2014, 06:12:46 PM »

Jaime Garcia robusto, Swaykos tickled my fancy. Tanqueray And tonic also, beautiful weather, waiting for the balloons to launch
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/25/2014
« Reply #202 on: July 25, 2014, 06:16:01 PM »

Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Hey Dean, that sounds great make me one too.
indeed +1. Do you use any bread? Italian hoagy bun.

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/25/2014
« Reply #203 on: July 25, 2014, 06:18:21 PM »

Hey FB.....Paul Stulac was interesting. 1st 1/3 was like bitter tea, then it was one of the most interesting cigars I've had this year. A verity of flavors came in and out. Thank You!
Boycotting $2 smokes?  Sounds like you are still on vacation.  Not that that's a bad thing.
yea, I still like the Militia and the AJ overruns I just got. But yea, given up on finding the jewel in the $2 cigar pile.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #204 on: July 25, 2014, 06:39:21 PM »

Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Hey Dean, that sounds great make me one too.
ready in 2 minutes.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #205 on: July 25, 2014, 06:40:19 PM »

Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Hey Dean, that sounds great make me one too.
indeed +1. Do you use any bread? Italian hoagy bun.
slices of crusty Italian bread.

« Reply #206 on: July 25, 2014, 07:20:02 PM »

Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Hey Dean, that sounds great make me one too.
indeed +1. Do you use any bread? Italian hoagy bun.
slices of crusty Italian bread.
Tony the original crusty Italian, roasted and toasted to a golden brown...
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/25/2014
« Reply #207 on: July 25, 2014, 07:21:21 PM »

Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Hey Dean, that sounds great make me one too.
indeed +1. Do you use any bread? Italian hoagy bun.
slices of crusty Italian bread.
just got done with chicken and rice, avocado salad and plantains two ways. Good!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/25/2014
« Reply #208 on: July 25, 2014, 07:22:16 PM »

Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Hey Dean, that sounds great make me one too.
indeed +1. Do you use any bread? Italian hoagy bun.
slices of crusty Italian bread.
Tony the original crusty Italian, roasted and toasted to a golden brown...
speaking of crusty, howdy CB

« Reply #209 on: July 25, 2014, 07:31:33 PM »

Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Hey Dean, that sounds great make me one too.
indeed +1. Do you use any bread? Italian hoagy bun.
slices of crusty Italian bread.
Tony the original crusty Italian, roasted and toasted to a golden brown...
speaking of crusty, howdy CB
Hey, I resemble hat remark!  Looks like you had a great vacation.  Nice break from the humdrum of everyday life.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15