« Reply #150 on: July 25, 2014, 03:36:12 PM »

tony, got an order coming in with a couple of black crown toro's, I am still holding that Sons of Anarchy cigar for you as well.  if & when you get caught up i can drop a care package off.  still haven't touched the mayimbes and pinoleros I got in last week.

« Reply #151 on: July 25, 2014, 03:37:30 PM »

Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
Nope, but have seen similar offerings.  Had some Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA recently and it was awesome.  Keep us posted.
I will try to finish all 12 ASAP and give a report.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/25/2014
« Reply #152 on: July 25, 2014, 03:37:30 PM »

Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
Just checked out their website......I'll def. keep my eye out for it.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/25/2014
« Reply #153 on: July 25, 2014, 03:39:01 PM »

Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
Nope, but have seen similar offerings.  Had some Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA recently and it was awesome.  Keep us posted.
Love that Torpedo......think I have about a 6-pack left.

« Reply #154 on: July 25, 2014, 03:40:23 PM »

Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
Just checked out their website......I'll def. keep my eye out for it.
I don't even know how much I paid for it was shopping with the warden and figured I deserved a couple of cartons for doing that so pitched them in the buggy.   Actually don't know how much the warden paid for them.

« Reply #155 on: July 25, 2014, 03:40:29 PM »

Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.
i'd be all in for the Cigar city tropical mai bock.  got both Sam Adams summer ale, and Leinenkugel Summer shandy, in the fridge.

« Reply #156 on: July 25, 2014, 03:41:20 PM »

Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
Nope, but have seen similar offerings.  Had some Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA recently and it was awesome.  Keep us posted.
Love that Torpedo......think I have about a 6-pack left.
Sierra Nevada makes a lot of nice beers, luv their Porter in the winter.

« Reply #157 on: July 25, 2014, 03:42:15 PM »

Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.
i'd be all in for the Cigar city tropical mai bock.  got both Sam Adams summer ale, and Leinenkugel Summer shandy, in the fridge.
Have you had the Orange Shandy for Leines Flip?  I will never drink the lemon one again...the orange is pretty damn awesome IMO(GFY, etc, etc, etc)

« Reply #158 on: July 25, 2014, 03:42:59 PM »

Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.
i'd be all in for the Cigar city tropical mai bock.  got both Sam Adams summer ale, and Leinenkugel Summer shandy, in the fridge.
SA Summer Ale is the wardens pick for this summer.  Way too fruity for me.  Saw some girl buying Summer Shandy when I was at the store never tried it.

« Reply #159 on: July 25, 2014, 03:45:13 PM »

Alrighty boys, I'm out of here. Have a good weekend, drink and smoke recklessly!
Just recklessly smokin'...

« Reply #160 on: July 25, 2014, 03:46:27 PM »

Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
Nope, but have seen similar offerings.  Had some Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA recently and it was awesome.  Keep us posted.
I will try to finish all 12 ASAP and give a report.
My home brew expert friend in Denver is going to one of the Beer Camp Fests tonight and said that is a hell of a good selection.

« Reply #161 on: July 25, 2014, 03:46:33 PM »

Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.
i'd be all in for the Cigar city tropical mai bock.  got both Sam Adams summer ale, and Leinenkugel Summer shandy, in the fridge.
SA Summer Ale is the wardens pick for this summer.  Way too fruity for me.  Saw some girl buying Summer Shandy when I was at the store never tried it.
Something about SA just puts me off, not a beer they make that I enjoy.

« Reply #162 on: July 25, 2014, 03:52:07 PM »

Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.
i'd be all in for the Cigar city tropical mai bock.  got both Sam Adams summer ale, and Leinenkugel Summer shandy, in the fridge.
SA Summer Ale is the wardens pick for this summer.  Way too fruity for me.  Saw some girl buying Summer Shandy when I was at the store never tried it.
Something about SA just puts me off, not a beer they make that I enjoy.
Oh I like many of their beers just don't like fruity beers of any variety.

« Reply #163 on: July 25, 2014, 03:57:23 PM »

[...]
I think it's their hop variety.  I don't mind the Boston Ale, but I dunno, they are my Gurkha ;)
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/25/2014
« Reply #164 on: July 25, 2014, 03:57:39 PM »

Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.
i'd be all in for the Cigar city tropical mai bock.  got both Sam Adams summer ale, and Leinenkugel Summer shandy, in the fridge.
SA Summer Ale is the wardens pick for this summer.  Way too fruity for me.  Saw some girl buying Summer Shandy when I was at the store never tried it.
Something about SA just puts me off, not a beer they make that I enjoy.
Tried their Noble Pils? Excellent.