dogdays

« Reply #135 on: July 25, 2014, 02:16:14 PM »

WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Did both, several times. still don't work!
Good afternoon to all!

« Reply #136 on: July 25, 2014, 02:19:48 PM »

WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Did both, several times. still don't work!
Good afternoon to all!
Hey Steve.  Saw this today and thought of you...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #137 on: July 25, 2014, 02:25:53 PM »

WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Did both, several times. still don't work!
Good afternoon to all!
Hey Steve.  Saw this today and thought of you...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc
Rotflmao , that is me.

« Reply #138 on: July 25, 2014, 02:30:59 PM »

WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Did both, several times. still don't work!
Good afternoon to all!
Hey DD!

« Reply #139 on: July 25, 2014, 02:48:40 PM »

WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Did both, several times. still don't work!
Good afternoon to all!
Hey Steve.  Saw this today and thought of you...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc
Rotflmao , that is me.
Lmao!  You're a good sport though and that's most important.  I'm sure Weird Al didn't make that song because he saw you on cigarbanter.  Therefore, you're not alone.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/25/2014
« Reply #140 on: July 25, 2014, 02:53:54 PM »

WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Did both, several times. still don't work!
Good afternoon to all!
Hey Steve.  Saw this today and thought of you...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc
Gotta love Weird Al.

« Reply #141 on: July 25, 2014, 03:15:44 PM »

Alrighty boys, I'm out of here. Have a good weekend, drink and smoke recklessly!

« Reply #142 on: July 25, 2014, 03:17:46 PM »

Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?

« Reply #143 on: July 25, 2014, 03:17:48 PM »

Alrighty boys, I'm out of here. Have a good weekend, drink and smoke recklessly!
GFY!

« Reply #144 on: July 25, 2014, 03:28:04 PM »

Heading to NYC tomorrow with (6) people total. I got my wife tix to Rock of Ages on Broadway for her birthday and tomorrow is it. Matinee @2:00, taking a car service in @10:00AM, straight to 5 Napkin Burger in Hell's Kitchen for lunch before the show. Have to decide on a "roadie" beverage for the ride in, bloody mary or other not sure. Place has a great drink and solid beer menu, should be fun although my wife is a much bigger fan of Broadway than I am

Mmmm, booze.   Bloody Marys are one of the few drinks I really don't care for.  Don't like tomato juice even though I love tomatoes.
I mostly agree with that but I recently had one with a good amount of black pepper and horseradish and loved it.
Here's the deal - In a pint glass, add all dry ingredients: black pepper, celery salt, horseradish, then 10 drops Tabasco, Worcestershire and lime wedge. Fill glass 1/3-1/2 gin and the rest Clamato. Add celery stalk
Add a shrimp....you need your protein.
Is that a short joke?

You're a short joke.
Yes.
that doesn't sound half bad... although if you use gin instead of vodka, they either call it a red snapper or a ruddy mary.  use tequila and it might be a bloody maria.   welcome back Tony.

« Reply #145 on: July 25, 2014, 03:28:32 PM »

Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
Nope, but have seen similar offerings.  Had some Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA recently and it was awesome.  Keep us posted.

« Reply #146 on: July 25, 2014, 03:29:40 PM »

[...]

Howdy Flip.  Thanks.

« Reply #147 on: July 25, 2014, 03:31:17 PM »

Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!

« Reply #148 on: July 25, 2014, 03:32:06 PM »

WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Did both, several times. still don't work!
Good afternoon to all!
Hey Steve.  Saw this today and thought of you...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc
Rotflmao , that is me.
LOL they are referring to me I am definitely a word criminal but at least I am a well educated one.

« Reply #149 on: July 25, 2014, 03:35:38 PM »

Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.