CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15

Author Topic: 7/25/2014  (Read 36503 times)

dogdays

Re: 7/25/2014
« Reply #135 on: July 25, 2014, 02:16:14 PM »

WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Did both, several times. still don't work!
Good afternoon to all!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #136 on: July 25, 2014, 02:19:48 PM »

WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Good afternoon to all!
Hey Steve.  Saw this today and thought of you...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

dogdays

« Reply #137 on: July 25, 2014, 02:25:53 PM »

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Good afternoon to all!
Hey Steve.  Saw this today and thought of you...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc
Rotflmao , that is me.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #138 on: July 25, 2014, 02:30:59 PM »

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Good afternoon to all!
Hey DD!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #139 on: July 25, 2014, 02:48:40 PM »

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Good afternoon to all!
Rotflmao , that is me.
Lmao!  You're a good sport though and that's most important.  I'm sure Weird Al didn't make that song because he saw you on cigarbanter.  Therefore, you're not alone.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #140 on: July 25, 2014, 02:53:54 PM »

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Good afternoon to all!
Gotta love Weird Al.

sfish

« Reply #141 on: July 25, 2014, 03:15:44 PM »

Alrighty boys, I'm out of here. Have a good weekend, drink and smoke recklessly!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #142 on: July 25, 2014, 03:17:46 PM »

Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #143 on: July 25, 2014, 03:17:48 PM »

Alrighty boys, I'm out of here. Have a good weekend, drink and smoke recklessly!
GFY!

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #144 on: July 25, 2014, 03:28:04 PM »

Heading to NYC tomorrow with (6) people total. I got my wife tix to Rock of Ages on Broadway for her birthday and tomorrow is it. Matinee @2:00, taking a car service in @10:00AM, straight to 5 Napkin Burger in Hell's Kitchen for lunch before the show. Have to decide on a "roadie" beverage for the ride in, bloody mary or other not sure. Place has a great drink and solid beer menu, should be fun although my wife is a much bigger fan of Broadway than I am

Mmmm, booze.   Bloody Marys are one of the few drinks I really don't care for.  Don't like tomato juice even though I love tomatoes.
I mostly agree with that but I recently had one with a good amount of black pepper and horseradish and loved it.
Here's the deal - In a pint glass, add all dry ingredients: black pepper, celery salt, horseradish, then 10 drops Tabasco, Worcestershire and lime wedge. Fill glass 1/3-1/2 gin and the rest Clamato. Add celery stalk
Add a shrimp....you need your protein.
Is that a short joke?

You're a short joke.
Yes.
that doesn't sound half bad... although if you use gin instead of vodka, they either call it a red snapper or a ruddy mary.  use tequila and it might be a bloody maria.   welcome back Tony. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #145 on: July 25, 2014, 03:28:32 PM »

Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
Nope, but have seen similar offerings.  Had some Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA recently and it was awesome.  Keep us posted.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #146 on: July 25, 2014, 03:29:40 PM »

Heading to NYC tomorrow with (6) people total. I got my wife tix to Rock of Ages on Broadway for her birthday and tomorrow is it. Matinee @2:00, taking a car service in @10:00AM, straight to 5 Napkin Burger in Hell's Kitchen for lunch before the show. Have to decide on a "roadie" beverage for the ride in, bloody mary or other not sure. Place has a great drink and solid beer menu, should be fun although my wife is a much bigger fan of Broadway than I am

Mmmm, booze.   Bloody Marys are one of the few drinks I really don't care for.  Don't like tomato juice even though I love tomatoes.
I mostly agree with that but I recently had one with a good amount of black pepper and horseradish and loved it.
Here's the deal - In a pint glass, add all dry ingredients: black pepper, celery salt, horseradish, then 10 drops Tabasco, Worcestershire and lime wedge. Fill glass 1/3-1/2 gin and the rest Clamato. Add celery stalk
Add a shrimp....you need your protein.
Is that a short joke?

You're a short joke.
Yes.
that doesn't sound half bad... although if you use gin instead of vodka, they either call it a red snapper or a ruddy mary.  use tequila and it might be a bloody maria.   welcome back Tony.
Howdy Flip.  Thanks.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #147 on: July 25, 2014, 03:31:17 PM »

I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #148 on: July 25, 2014, 03:32:06 PM »

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Good afternoon to all!
Rotflmao , that is me.
LOL they are referring to me I am definitely a word criminal but at least I am a well educated one.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #149 on: July 25, 2014, 03:35:38 PM »

I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15