Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

« Reply #180 on: July 25, 2014, 04:48:22 PM »

Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.
i'd be all in for the Cigar city tropical mai bock.  got both Sam Adams summer ale, and Leinenkugel Summer shandy, in the fridge.
SA Summer Ale is the wardens pick for this summer.  Way too fruity for me.  Saw some girl buying Summer Shandy when I was at the store never tried it.
Something about SA just puts me off, not a beer they make that I enjoy.
Takes the acquired taste of a greenstar.

« Reply #181 on: July 25, 2014, 04:49:00 PM »

Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.
i'd be all in for the Cigar city tropical mai bock.  got both Sam Adams summer ale, and Leinenkugel Summer shandy, in the fridge.
SA Summer Ale is the wardens pick for this summer.  Way too fruity for me.  Saw some girl buying Summer Shandy when I was at the store never tried it.
Definitely light and fruity, but clean and refreshing.  Leinenkugel to me has the best balance of those I've tried.  Think Arnold Palmer with beer.
Afternoon Travellin Dave you home yet

« Reply #182 on: July 25, 2014, 04:51:11 PM »

Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.
i'd be all in for the Cigar city tropical mai bock.  got both Sam Adams summer ale, and Leinenkugel Summer shandy, in the fridge.
SA Summer Ale is the wardens pick for this summer.  Way too fruity for me.  Saw some girl buying Summer Shandy when I was at the store never tried it.
I like a lot of stuff from SA, but the spring and especially the summer mixes are usually passes for me.  I wait for fall and winter.

« Reply #183 on: July 25, 2014, 04:52:00 PM »

[...]
Yes, got in last night, already enjoying a three day weekend.  Then two weeks at home.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #184 on: July 25, 2014, 04:54:56 PM »

just back from Pa. been a long week. going home and crash.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #185 on: July 25, 2014, 04:55:33 PM »

« Reply #186 on: July 25, 2014, 04:55:55 PM »

just back from Pa. been a long week. going home and crash.
Howdy Dean!

« Reply #187 on: July 25, 2014, 04:56:37 PM »

Where the hell is Dean today
here.
Right on cue Dean.  Have a nice cigar picked out?

« Reply #188 on: July 25, 2014, 05:00:01 PM »

Where the hell is Dean today
here.
Good was worried you ran off with a fat woman or something
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #189 on: July 25, 2014, 05:05:38 PM »

Where the hell is Dean today
here.
Right on cue Dean.  Have a nice cigar picked out?
Partagas Black tubo robusto if I stay awake long enough.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #190 on: July 25, 2014, 05:06:32 PM »

Where the hell is Dean today
here.
Good was worried you ran off with a fat woman or something
just cancelled my dinner date and sleepover.

« Reply #191 on: July 25, 2014, 05:07:05 PM »

Have a good night and weekend gents, I'm out!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #192 on: July 25, 2014, 05:07:22 PM »

just back from Pa. been a long week. going home and crash.
Howdy Dean!
hey CG.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #193 on: July 25, 2014, 05:08:19 PM »

Have a good night and weekend gents, I'm out!
WTF
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/25/2014
« Reply #194 on: July 25, 2014, 05:46:07 PM »

So I can pick this up today. Temp only goes as high as 59F, is it ok to keep my cigars that cool?
I can't use my electronic humidifier with this, do I just go to beads?
http://t.homedepot.com/p/Vissani-17-in-Wide-90-cans-Beverage-Cooler-in-Stainless-Steel-HVBC31ST/203428829

From personal experience with my wineador:

I do not need active humidification.  The seal is completely air tight.  It would get WAY too humid in there was only an active humidification device in there and not something that absorbed excess humidity.  I just use the crystal litter/beads.  I rarely need to maintain it.  I also don't even run the temperature control that much (which is to say I leave it unplugged).  Maybe occasionally on the hottest of days in the summer but even then, not for longer than an hour or so.  Messes with RH too much, or at least with the readings on my hygrometer.

Just note that our most humid days are still only 65-70% rh, so I don't have to adjust for the massive swings that most people do.
it's used, but like new.....does $60 meet the joe discount ok?

I'd say so.  I got mine used on Craigslist, too.
i got it.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15