Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #240 on: July 24, 2014, 05:00:20 PM »

Headed home will bbl.
Later, Dave.
The Church of the Later Dave BOTL's...  LDB's?
Howdy, Mike
Your Dustiness!  You gotta be a deacon in the LDB'S - Deacon Dave!  One question.  Why is it that you always windup spending the nice weather fukk in' with the yard?
No Deacon here......
I guess we fuck with the yard during good weather cause it's even more of a pain in the ass to fuck with it during the other 360 days of the year.

« Reply #241 on: July 24, 2014, 05:00:50 PM »

Afternoon, Mike.
Hey Joe, with all your beer drinking, cigar smoking, and accountancy studying, you find any time for a bowl or two?  Oh and working, and Dad bidniss and warden management too.

« Reply #242 on: July 24, 2014, 05:01:24 PM »

Headed home will bbl.
Later, Dave.
The Church of the Later Dave BOTL's...  LDB's?
Howdy, Mike
Your Dustiness!  You gotta be a deacon in the LDB'S - Deacon Dave!  One question.  Why is it that you always windup spending the nice weather fukk in' with the yard?
No Deacon here......
I guess we fuck with the yard during good weather cause it's even more of a pain in the ass to fuck with it during the other 360 days of the year.
Amen Brother Dave!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #243 on: July 24, 2014, 05:03:30 PM »

Afternoon, Mike.
Hey Joe, with all your beer drinking, cigar smoking, and accountancy studying, you find any time for a bowl or two?  Oh and working, and Dad bidniss and warden management too.

Ha, funny you should ask.  I was just cleaning out a desk drawer and found a couple pipes and some Mississippi Mud.  It's been a really long time since I've had a pipe.  Need to get back in to the routine of having some pipe baccy at lunch!

« Reply #244 on: July 24, 2014, 05:07:37 PM »

Afternoon, Mike.
Hey Joe, with all your beer drinking, cigar smoking, and accountancy studying, you find any time for a bowl or two?  Oh and working, and Dad bidniss and warden management too.

Ha, funny you should ask.  I was just cleaning out a desk drawer and found a couple pipes and some Mississippi Mud.  It's been a really long time since I've had a pipe.  Need to get back in to the routine of having some pipe baccy at lunch!
CF got me hitting the cigars almost exclusively. Need to break out the briars myself.  Perhaps a nice Virginia for this warmer weather.  A nice flake perhaps.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #245 on: July 24, 2014, 05:20:04 PM »

Afternoon, Mike.
Hey Joe, with all your beer drinking, cigar smoking, and accountancy studying, you find any time for a bowl or two?  Oh and working, and Dad bidniss and warden management too.

Ha, funny you should ask.  I was just cleaning out a desk drawer and found a couple pipes and some Mississippi Mud.  It's been a really long time since I've had a pipe.  Need to get back in to the routine of having some pipe baccy at lunch!
CF got me hitting the cigars almost exclusively. Need to break out the briars myself.  Perhaps a nice Virginia for this warmer weather.  A nice flake perhaps.

I've been getting my pipe fix with the MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured.  Love that latakia!

« Reply #246 on: July 24, 2014, 05:22:51 PM »

Afternoon, Mike.
Hey Joe, with all your beer drinking, cigar smoking, and accountancy studying, you find any time for a bowl or two?  Oh and working, and Dad bidniss and warden management too.

Ha, funny you should ask.  I was just cleaning out a desk drawer and found a couple pipes and some Mississippi Mud.  It's been a really long time since I've had a pipe.  Need to get back in to the routine of having some pipe baccy at lunch!
CF got me hitting the cigars almost exclusively. Need to break out the briars myself.  Perhaps a nice Virginia for this warmer weather.  A nice flake perhaps.

I've been getting my pipe fix with the MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured.  Love that latakia!
I got into pipes this winter, will continue and see where they go.  It's a nice change of pace, and the $$ versus cigars for a 20-35min smoke is awesome.

« Reply #247 on: July 24, 2014, 05:34:45 PM »

CG87 out...later!

« Reply #248 on: July 24, 2014, 05:35:59 PM »

Afternoon, Mike.
Hey Joe, with all your beer drinking, cigar smoking, and accountancy studying, you find any time for a bowl or two?  Oh and working, and Dad bidniss and warden management too.

Ha, funny you should ask.  I was just cleaning out a desk drawer and found a couple pipes and some Mississippi Mud.  It's been a really long time since I've had a pipe.  Need to get back in to the routine of having some pipe baccy at lunch!
CF got me hitting the cigars almost exclusively. Need to break out the briars myself.  Perhaps a nice Virginia for this warmer weather.  A nice flake perhaps.

I've been getting my pipe fix with the MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured.  Love that latakia!
The KFC reminds be of the Gawith rope tobaccos - that kinda charcoal, beafy taste. Can't smoke a bunch of it at a sitting - pretty potent stuff - vitamin N!

« Reply #249 on: July 24, 2014, 05:36:27 PM »

« Reply #250 on: July 24, 2014, 05:37:31 PM »

Alright in the pool with a, San Cristobal and a Southern Drawl Pale Lager.  Warden at, a shower so Craig-O's pizza delivering dinner at 6:00.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #251 on: July 24, 2014, 05:45:20 PM »

Alright in the pool with a, San Cristobal and a Southern Drawl Pale Lager.  Warden at, a shower so Craig-O's pizza delivering dinner at 6:00.

Nice!  Just don't drop your phone.

« Reply #252 on: July 24, 2014, 05:47:04 PM »

Alright in the pool with a, San Cristobal and a Southern Drawl Pale Lager.  Warden at, a shower so Craig-O's pizza delivering dinner at 6:00.

Nice!  Just don't drop your phone.
Supposed to be waterproof
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #253 on: July 24, 2014, 05:48:14 PM »

Alright in the pool with a, San Cristobal and a Southern Drawl Pale Lager.  Warden at, a shower so Craig-O's pizza delivering dinner at 6:00.

Nice!  Just don't drop your phone.
Supposed to be waterproof

Only one way to find out...

« Reply #254 on: July 24, 2014, 05:50:37 PM »

Alright in the pool with a, San Cristobal and a Southern Drawl Pale Lager.  Warden at, a shower so Craig-O's pizza delivering dinner at 6:00.

Nice!  Just don't drop your phone.
Supposed to be waterproof

Only one way to find out...
Yeah but trying to hold off on the testing.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20