CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

Author Topic: 7/24/2014  (Read 38731 times)

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #240 on: July 24, 2014, 05:00:20 PM »

Headed home will bbl.
Later, Dave.
The Church of the Later Dave BOTL's...  LDB's?
Howdy, Mike
Your Dustiness!  You gotta be a deacon in the LDB'S - Deacon Dave!  One question.  Why is it that you always windup spending the nice weather fukk in' with the yard?
No Deacon here......
I guess we fuck with the yard during good weather cause it's even more of a pain in the ass to fuck with it during the other 360 days of the year.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #241 on: July 24, 2014, 05:00:50 PM »

Afternoon, Mike.
Hey Joe, with all your beer drinking, cigar smoking, and accountancy studying, you find any time for a bowl or two?  Oh and working, and Dad bidniss and warden management too.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #242 on: July 24, 2014, 05:01:24 PM »

Headed home will bbl.
Later, Dave.
The Church of the Later Dave BOTL's...  LDB's?
Howdy, Mike
Your Dustiness!  You gotta be a deacon in the LDB'S - Deacon Dave!  One question.  Why is it that you always windup spending the nice weather fukk in' with the yard?
No Deacon here......
I guess we fuck with the yard during good weather cause it's even more of a pain in the ass to fuck with it during the other 360 days of the year.
Amen Brother Dave!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #243 on: July 24, 2014, 05:03:30 PM »

Afternoon, Mike.
Hey Joe, with all your beer drinking, cigar smoking, and accountancy studying, you find any time for a bowl or two?  Oh and working, and Dad bidniss and warden management too.

Ha, funny you should ask.  I was just cleaning out a desk drawer and found a couple pipes and some Mississippi Mud.  It's been a really long time since I've had a pipe.  Need to get back in to the routine of having some pipe baccy at lunch!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #244 on: July 24, 2014, 05:07:37 PM »

Afternoon, Mike.

Ha, funny you should ask.  I was just cleaning out a desk drawer and found a couple pipes and some Mississippi Mud.  It's been a really long time since I've had a pipe.  Need to get back in to the routine of having some pipe baccy at lunch!
CF got me hitting the cigars almost exclusively. Need to break out the briars myself.  Perhaps a nice Virginia for this warmer weather.  A nice flake perhaps.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #245 on: July 24, 2014, 05:20:04 PM »

Afternoon, Mike.

CF got me hitting the cigars almost exclusively. Need to break out the briars myself.  Perhaps a nice Virginia for this warmer weather.  A nice flake perhaps.

I've been getting my pipe fix with the MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured.  Love that latakia!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #246 on: July 24, 2014, 05:22:51 PM »

Afternoon, Mike.

I've been getting my pipe fix with the MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured.  Love that latakia!
I got into pipes this winter, will continue and see where they go.  It's a nice change of pace, and the $$ versus cigars for a 20-35min smoke is awesome.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #247 on: July 24, 2014, 05:34:45 PM »

CG87 out...later!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #248 on: July 24, 2014, 05:35:59 PM »

Afternoon, Mike.

The KFC reminds be of the Gawith rope tobaccos - that kinda charcoal, beafy taste. Can't smoke a bunch of it at a sitting - pretty potent stuff - vitamin N!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #249 on: July 24, 2014, 05:36:27 PM »

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #250 on: July 24, 2014, 05:37:31 PM »

Alright in the pool with a, San Cristobal and a Southern Drawl Pale Lager.  Warden at, a shower so Craig-O's pizza delivering dinner at 6:00.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #251 on: July 24, 2014, 05:45:20 PM »

Alright in the pool with a, San Cristobal and a Southern Drawl Pale Lager.  Warden at, a shower so Craig-O's pizza delivering dinner at 6:00.

Nice!  Just don't drop your phone.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #252 on: July 24, 2014, 05:47:04 PM »

Supposed to be waterproof

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #253 on: July 24, 2014, 05:48:14 PM »

Only one way to find out...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #254 on: July 24, 2014, 05:50:37 PM »

Only one way to find out...
Yeah but trying to hold off on the testing.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20