« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2014, 11:20:29 AM »

Close to a thong...
LOL! Love the Pontiac dealership in the background
Who stole my chubby?
LMFAO! Exactly.......
Cripes! About time I got a comment on that one, morning Dusty
only the greatest posts go without comment, at least that's what I keep telling my self.
Right? Sometimes I wonder

« Reply #121 on: July 24, 2014, 11:23:17 AM »

Morning, folks. Gonna hit the Napalms on the CI special... anyone have a shipping code?

Shfree-something, I forget.  Morning, Steve.

Yeah. Figure that's the format. Last one I used was 44... not today though.

Morning, Joe.
Sometimes it's freesh-something  ;D. Mornin' Steve. Hit those LB's....hit 'em hard. Haven't seen that price in quite a while.

Yessir! 2 deals. Down to four that I got from FreeFall. Price was the same, but shipping pushed it to $34. Thanks, Lori!
That skank!
#cumdumpster
Reading that definition on urban dictionary is one of the best things a man can do.

Ex: "Any girl who takes loads of semen up her snatch, down the hatch, in her crack, and on her back. These chicks are down with the creampie be it anal or vaginal."
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2014, 11:24:12 AM »

Morning, folks. Gonna hit the Napalms on the CI special... anyone have a shipping code?

Shfree-something, I forget.  Morning, Steve.

Yeah. Figure that's the format. Last one I used was 44... not today though.

Morning, Joe.
Sometimes it's freesh-something  ;D. Mornin' Steve. Hit those LB's....hit 'em hard. Haven't seen that price in quite a while.

LBs?  Feel like I'm missing out on a deal... hate that feeling.
I know, huh? LB-La Bomba.....

Ah, from the other day?  Nice.  Normally there's news of something from IPCPR that has me setting money aside but it doesn't seem like there's been any exciting news out of it this year.  I like those L'Atelier small cigars and the cheap price they'll be released at, but that's about it.
Yeah....some expensive 'boutique' stuff that cigarfed will probably end up carrying but I'll get most of that in the cotm eventually.
I'm still hung up on getting some more La Antiguedads. BestCigarPrices has some in stock $133 minus 10% (SAVE714). Don't know about shipping. Tempted. But I'll probably wait for Atlantic.

Ah, yes, the La Antiguedads.  Been looking for them locally but they weren't in at the shop the last time I was there.
CAYP has them on their site "coming soon". Robustos accepted @ $100/box.

« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2014, 11:24:31 AM »

shfree47 if anyone still cares.
In other similar news a Malaysian airliner went missing over the Indian ocean
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #124 on: July 24, 2014, 11:24:38 AM »

shfree47 if anyone still cares.

Thanks, Fred. Got it covered. Still good, except I didn't get a wack-a-mole chance. I think we both know what happened there.  ;)

« Reply #125 on: July 24, 2014, 11:25:57 AM »

Morning, folks. Gonna hit the Napalms on the CI special... anyone have a shipping code?

Shfree-something, I forget.  Morning, Steve.

Yeah. Figure that's the format. Last one I used was 44... not today though.

Morning, Joe.
Sometimes it's freesh-something  ;D. Mornin' Steve. Hit those LB's....hit 'em hard. Haven't seen that price in quite a while.

Yessir! 2 deals. Down to four that I got from FreeFall. Price was the same, but shipping pushed it to $34. Thanks, Lori!
That skank!
#cumdumpster
Reading that definition on urban dictionary is one of the best things a man can do.

Ex: "Any girl who takes loads of semen up her snatch, down the hatch, in her crack, and on her back. These chicks are down with the creampie be it anal or vaginal."
I immediately regret my post  ;D

« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2014, 11:27:06 AM »

Morning, folks. Gonna hit the Napalms on the CI special... anyone have a shipping code?

Shfree-something, I forget.  Morning, Steve.

Yeah. Figure that's the format. Last one I used was 44... not today though.

Morning, Joe.
Sometimes it's freesh-something  ;D. Mornin' Steve. Hit those LB's....hit 'em hard. Haven't seen that price in quite a while.

Yessir! 2 deals. Down to four that I got from FreeFall. Price was the same, but shipping pushed it to $34. Thanks, Lori!
That skank!
#cumdumpster
Reading that definition on urban dictionary is one of the best things a man can do.

Ex: "Any girl who takes loads of semen up her snatch, down the hatch, in her crack, and on her back. These chicks are down with the creampie be it anal or vaginal."
I immediately regret my post  ;D
No you dont, lol  ;D
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2014, 11:28:01 AM »

Close to a thong...
LOL! Love the Pontiac dealership in the background
Who stole my chubby?
LMFAO! Exactly.......
Cripes! About time I got a comment on that one, morning Dusty
only the greatest posts go without comment, at least that's what I keep telling my self.
Right? Sometimes I wonder
just PM me if you ever have another brilliant post go unresponded. Great EGO's need stroking.

« Reply #128 on: July 24, 2014, 11:28:09 AM »

[...]

I was just trying to point out her positive qualities
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2014, 11:28:34 AM »

shfree47 if anyone still cares.
Thank you Fred.

« Reply #130 on: July 24, 2014, 11:28:39 AM »

Close to a thong...
LOL! Love the Pontiac dealership in the background
Who stole my chubby?
LMFAO! Exactly.......
Cripes! About time I got a comment on that one, morning Dusty
only the greatest posts go without comment, at least that's what I keep telling my self.
Right? Sometimes I wonder
just PM me if you ever have another brilliant post go unresponded. Great EGO's need stroking.
Ain't that the truth?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2014, 11:28:57 AM »

Morning, folks. Gonna hit the Napalms on the CI special... anyone have a shipping code?

Shfree-something, I forget.  Morning, Steve.

Yeah. Figure that's the format. Last one I used was 44... not today though.

Morning, Joe.
Sometimes it's freesh-something  ;D. Mornin' Steve. Hit those LB's....hit 'em hard. Haven't seen that price in quite a while.

Yessir! 2 deals. Down to four that I got from FreeFall. Price was the same, but shipping pushed it to $34. Thanks, Lori!
That skank!
#cumdumpster
Reading that definition on urban dictionary is one of the best things a man can do.

Ex: "Any girl who takes loads of semen up her snatch, down the hatch, in her crack, and on her back. These chicks are down with the creampie be it anal or vaginal."

The fact that you went to look it up is one thing. The reasoning on posting it here is questionable. Fuckin YellowStars.

It's lunch time... TWSS.  :o
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2014, 11:29:29 AM »

[...]

Nice!!  I check in with Tampa Humidor a couple times a week but they've only got the larger sizes in stock.  I'd like either the corona gorda or robusto, though.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #133 on: July 24, 2014, 11:30:08 AM »

[...]

we need to get the final Joe price check approval before ordering.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/24/2014
« Reply #134 on: July 24, 2014, 11:33:03 AM »

Well I'm finally home. Walk in the door and what do I see? I little brown box from CI. I had ordered some of the AJ overrun close outs. After Joes rant on overruns and 2nds I wasn't very hopefully. I think I got Ovals bitches!
joe what are your thoughts, could they be?