Author Topic: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014  (Read 216272 times)

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #1485 on: July 21, 2014, 01:28:07 PM »

Dusty, I want to know how you got that picture of my wife for your avatar.

I'm actually only half joking.  The hair isn't right, but everything else is frighteningly close.  I had to do a double-take. Scary.
Lucky you!
Time for a BotL comparison!  8)
I was hoping I had a similar picture accessible for comparison.  I'll have to look on computers at home.  Only one I have with me is - ahem - not shareable.

This pic from a couple years ago is just to indicate that I'm not whistling Dixie. ;-)
Yea, but that's the side we can't compare the picture to.
She might as well not even have a face, as far as Scott is concerned.

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #1486 on: July 21, 2014, 01:28:20 PM »

Any thoughts on this Obisdian sampler?  Always wanted the Experimental one, just never pulled the trigger.
Don't know about the "mystery" sticks, but the black and white are decent cigars.  I enjoyed the different vitola sampler....really get to compare how they present.

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #1487 on: July 21, 2014, 01:29:32 PM »

Dusty, I want to know how you got that picture of my wife for your avatar.

I'm actually only half joking.  The hair isn't right, but everything else is frighteningly close.  I had to do a double-take. Scary.
Lucky you!
Time for a BotL comparison!  8)
I was hoping I had a similar picture accessible for comparison.  I'll have to look on computers at home.  Only one I have with me is - ahem - not shareable.

This pic from a couple years ago is just to indicate that I'm not whistling Dixie. ;-)
Yea, but that's the side we can't compare the picture to.
She might as well not even have a face, as far as Scott is concerned.

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #1488 on: July 21, 2014, 01:30:11 PM »

Any thoughts on this Obisdian sampler?  Always wanted the Experimental one, just never pulled the trigger.
Don't know about the "mystery" sticks, but the black and white are decent cigars.  I enjoyed the different vitola sampler....really get to compare how they present.
I enjoyed the Black...and like you said, really nice to see how vitolas can change cigars

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #1489 on: July 21, 2014, 01:31:48 PM »

Dusty, I want to know how you got that picture of my wife for your avatar.

I'm actually only half joking.  The hair isn't right, but everything else is frighteningly close.  I had to do a double-take. Scary.
Lucky you!
Time for a BotL comparison!  8)
I was hoping I had a similar picture accessible for comparison.  I'll have to look on computers at home.  Only one I have with me is - ahem - not shareable.

This pic from a couple years ago is just to indicate that I'm not whistling Dixie. ;-)
Raz, I didn't know you were Coach Bombay! Lovin' the flow!

That was 2012.  The hair is short now.  I got tired of dealing with it.

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #1490 on: July 21, 2014, 01:32:32 PM »

Dusty, I want to know how you got that picture of my wife for your avatar.

I'm actually only half joking.  The hair isn't right, but everything else is frighteningly close.  I had to do a double-take. Scary.
Lucky you!
Well, from the front is probably a different story.  But from behind, yeah, was a little disturbing.
If that's her from the back who cares if she even has a front?
Ummmm.....I do!
Didn't know you were Greek Fishy...
Fishy likes cowgirls, preferably reverse-cowgirls  :o
You will get no argument from me.
Nor me.

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #1491 on: July 21, 2014, 01:34:02 PM »

Dusty, I want to know how you got that picture of my wife for your avatar.

I'm actually only half joking.  The hair isn't right, but everything else is frighteningly close.  I had to do a double-take. Scary.
Lucky you!
Time for a BotL comparison!  8)
I was hoping I had a similar picture accessible for comparison.  I'll have to look on computers at home.  Only one I have with me is - ahem - not shareable.

This pic from a couple years ago is just to indicate that I'm not whistling Dixie. ;-)
Raz, I didn't know you were Coach Bombay! Lovin' the flow!

That was 2012.  The hair is short now.  I got tired of dealing with it.
My wife hates when I let my hair get long, that's the main reason I grow it out  ;D

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #1492 on: July 21, 2014, 01:36:14 PM »

Dusty, I want to know how you got that picture of my wife for your avatar.

I'm actually only half joking.  The hair isn't right, but everything else is frighteningly close.  I had to do a double-take. Scary.
Lucky you!
Well, from the front is probably a different story.  But from behind, yeah, was a little disturbing.
If that's her from the back who cares if she even has a front?
Ummmm.....I do!
Didn't know you were Greek Fishy...
Fishy likes cowgirls, preferably reverse-cowgirls  :o
But there's always that Jekyll and Hyde thing....Biebfish shows up and we're all Brokeback Mountain.
Speaking of Jekyll and Hyde....they've been announced as the next two monsters
Pretty stoked, like the green color scheme.  Bands are exact reversals of one another and the boxes look pretty sweet together.
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Guest
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #1493 on: July 21, 2014, 01:39:34 PM »

Beautiful 8.43 acres RV Campground in Yankeetown . Just north of Crystal River and minutes from the Withlacoochee River and Gulf of Mexico. There are 71 campsites, large clubhouse,laundry,showers, restrooms and a pool. The park accommodates pull thrus and Big Rig accessible. Property has five septics which have been cleaned and inspected, and city water. The area offers fishing, boating , canoeing,kayaking,and hiking. Public boa tramps and marina nearby.
Turn left at intersection of Highway 19 and Highway 40 in Inglis. Head west on 40 ,turn left on 63rd street , Cattail Creek Campground is on left.

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #1494 on: July 21, 2014, 01:39:58 PM »

Any thoughts on this Obisdian sampler?  Always wanted the Experimental one, just never pulled the trigger.
Don't know about the "mystery" sticks, but the black and white are decent cigars.  I enjoyed the different vitola sampler....really get to compare how they present.
I enjoyed the Black...and like you said, really nice to see how vitolas can change cigars
The Black and White sampler #2 is going for $19 on CBid

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #1495 on: July 21, 2014, 01:41:37 PM »

Beautiful 8.43 acres RV Campground in Yankeetown . Just north of Crystal River and minutes from the Withlacoochee River and Gulf of Mexico. There are 71 campsites, large clubhouse,laundry,showers, restrooms and a pool. The park accommodates pull thrus and Big Rig accessible. Property has five septics which have been cleaned and inspected, and city water. The area offers fishing, boating , canoeing,kayaking,and hiking. Public boa tramps and marina nearby.
Turn left at intersection of Highway 19 and Highway 40 in Inglis. Head west on 40 ,turn left on 63rd street , Cattail Creek Campground is on left.
What or who are public boa tramps?  Does that mean it's near a chicken ranch?

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #1496 on: July 21, 2014, 01:43:48 PM »

Beautiful 8.43 acres RV Campground in Yankeetown . Just north of Crystal River and minutes from the Withlacoochee River and Gulf of Mexico. There are 71 campsites, large clubhouse,laundry,showers, restrooms and a pool. The park accommodates pull thrus and Big Rig accessible. Property has five septics which have been cleaned and inspected, and city water. The area offers fishing, boating , canoeing,kayaking,and hiking. Public boa tramps and marina nearby.
Turn left at intersection of Highway 19 and Highway 40 in Inglis. Head west on 40 ,turn left on 63rd street , Cattail Creek Campground is on left.
Nice! Do you have an RV?

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #1497 on: July 21, 2014, 01:48:44 PM »

Beautiful 8.43 acres RV Campground in Yankeetown . Just north of Crystal River and minutes from the Withlacoochee River and Gulf of Mexico. There are 71 campsites, large clubhouse,laundry,showers, restrooms and a pool. The park accommodates pull thrus and Big Rig accessible. Property has five septics which have been cleaned and inspected, and city water. The area offers fishing, boating , canoeing,kayaking,and hiking. Public boa tramps and marina nearby.
Turn left at intersection of Highway 19 and Highway 40 in Inglis. Head west on 40 ,turn left on 63rd street , Cattail Creek Campground is on left.
What or who are public boa tramps?  Does that mean it's near a chicken ranch?
Boat ramps.  Dean got all excited and mis-spaced.

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #1498 on: July 21, 2014, 01:52:41 PM »

Dusty, I want to know how you got that picture of my wife for your avatar.

I'm actually only half joking.  The hair isn't right, but everything else is frighteningly close.  I had to do a double-take. Scary.
Lucky you!
Time for a BotL comparison!  8)
I was hoping I had a similar picture accessible for comparison.  I'll have to look on computers at home.  Only one I have with me is - ahem - not shareable.

This pic from a couple years ago is just to indicate that I'm not whistling Dixie. ;-)
Raz, I didn't know you were Coach Bombay! Lovin' the flow!

That was 2012.  The hair is short now.  I got tired of dealing with it.
My wife hates when I let my hair get long, that's the main reason I grow it out  ;D
LALTS
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Guest
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #1499 on: July 21, 2014, 01:55:35 PM »

Beautiful 8.43 acres RV Campground in Yankeetown . Just north of Crystal River and minutes from the Withlacoochee River and Gulf of Mexico. There are 71 campsites, large clubhouse,laundry,showers, restrooms and a pool. The park accommodates pull thrus and Big Rig accessible. Property has five septics which have been cleaned and inspected, and city water. The area offers fishing, boating , canoeing,kayaking,and hiking. Public boa tramps and marina nearby.
Turn left at intersection of Highway 19 and Highway 40 in Inglis. Head west on 40 ,turn left on 63rd street , Cattail Creek Campground is on left.
Nice! Do you have an RV?
yes, but I'll be renting one there.